Chapter 33.

Juliana's POV

I stood in front of my mirror taking in my outfit and makeup for the night. I had asked out JJ to a dinner and I had made all the necessary arrangements. He was confused as all hell but Simon has told me he's really excited about it too.

"You look beautiful...." Talia awed as she stood near the door with Ashley by her side.

"Thanks babe." I said with a chuckle as I pulled them in for a group hug.

"The soulmates finally going out on a date I'm so proud." Ashley said making the three of us laugh.

"Alright it's getting late , see you later ladies." I said as they hugged me again and send me on my way.

I took my bag and put on my heels and went and knocked on JJ's apartment door.

The door opened and JJ stood in front of me dressed in matching clothes as me making me grin as we both took in each others outfit.

"Wow...." He said in a whisper as a blush crept onto my cheeks. Damn control yourself Juliana....

"Come on we're gonna be late." I said as I took his hand in mine as he chuckled.

"Where are you taking me then?" He asked as we took the elevator down to the lobby.

"It's a surprise, wait and you'll see." I said as he chuckled.

I booked us a cab to the restaurant where I had booked us a table for dinner.
As soon as the cab arrived we got in the back seat and continued our small talk as we began our journey.

"You look great by the way." He said as he looked at me with a grin.

"I could tell by your reaction." I said with a smirk as he rolled his eyes.

"Wait you brought me to Nobu....." He asked in suprise as the driver pulled up to the famous restaurant that I knew JJ loved coming to.

"Where else would we go? " I asked as we both got out of the car. I then linked our arms together and paid the driver before walking into the restaurant.

We were then led to our beautiful table that was a little away from the normal dining area as I didn't want JJ to be interupted by his fans when he had our food.

After we ordered our food we just sat and talked like we usually do. That's what I loved about spending time with JJ, there was never a dull moment like we could just talk and talk for hours without getting bored.

After a while we were interupted by someone when I felt a hand on my shoulder making JJ glare at the person stood behind me.

"Get your hands off her you prick.."  JJ spoke with clear anger in his voice as I looked behind me to see Trevor stood with a smug look on his face.

When he saw me look at him , he gave me a wink and smirked at me as his grip on my shoulder tightened making me wince.

"What you doing here???" I asked in a whisper as Trevor chuckled.

"A better question would be what are you doing out here alone with another dude. " He glared down at me as I tried removing his hand from me.

"We're just out for dinner, Trevor just leave us alone, don't create a scene..." I said still trying to get his hand off me.

"You are being a slut out here and you expect me to stay silent, I'm still your boyfriend." He said as I saw JJ standing up from the corner of my eye.

"She said to leave us alone.." JJ whisper yelled as he harshly pushed Trevor back making him stumble into a waiter behind him.