Chapter 30.

Charlotte's POV

A good night's sleep is all it took to make my decision, we were moving to Paris cause that's what is best for business.

I was now just sat on my couch reading a fashion magazine when I heard the apartment's doorbell ring. I opened the door to reveal a smiling JJ stood with a smirk on his face.

"Ooh what a surprise." I said letting him come in as he chuckled.

"Yeah I was bored so I thought I would come see you." He said as he sat down on my couch.

"Oh how nice of you." I said sitting down next to him as he chuckled and pulled me closer.

"You look hot in that robe you know." He whispered in my ear making me smirk.

"Did you come all the way over here to try and fuck me , Mr.KSI." I said as I rubbed his thigh.

"It was not the plan but after seeing you maybe ....." He said as he pulled me over him making me straddle his lap.

"I have a meeting in a few hours ." I said as I pulled off his t-shirt, humming at the sight of his bare chest.

"So you don't want to do anything." He asked with a smirk beginning to move his hips below me as I kissed up his chest to his neck.

"Just shut up and make it quick." I said as he pushed off my robe and lifted me up and took me to the bedroom.

After we had both finished, we just lay in bed naked in each other's arms catching our breath.

"Don't you have a meeting to get to ." JJ asked with a chuckle as I checked the time.

"Yeah I've still got time." I said with a sigh as he hummed.

"Important meeting?" He questioned playing with my hair.

"Yeah , we're looking to move the office to Paris to get more exposure." I said as I felt his breath hitch.

"Oh.......so you're moving out to Paris." He questioned as I got off his chest and looked at him.

"Yeah we have the ability to be a even bigger fashion powerhouse, so I don't want to lose the opportunity." I said as he nodded but I could see that he wasn't exactly pleased by the information I had given him.

After a while we got up and I got ready for the meeting as JJ bud goodbye and went back to his, the fake smile on his face making me feel bad for him.

We have had an amazing time together. He's made me happy throughout my time in London and I hope we could have maybe met in different circumstances and had a much more meaningful relationship but alas this little fake relationship is what we had. Despite everything I'll always treasure my time with JJ and I'm glad I met him.

But Business before Boys and that will never change.

JJ's POV

I couldn't even process the news she just gave me. I know we ain't dating for real , but I still liked her a lot and her moving away will definitely hurt.

I walked back to my apartment with my hood up. It was too warm to be wearing a hoodie but I couldn't just roam around London without covering my identity.

As I entered the lobby I saw Ashley stood near the reception, probably waiting for the permission to come to our apartment or Jules'.

"Hey mate , she's with me ." I said the receptionist as he nodded.

"So what you doing here." I asked Ashley with a chuckle as she followed me to the elevator.

"I'm here to see Talia and Jules, we going out for a girls day out." She squealed excitedly.