TIll We Unite (ForthxKit) (CO...

By laydeeshannon

A highly anticipated sequel to the 1 one shot under my From Me To You series:) You will have to read the one... More

Forth
Kit
Forth
Kit
Forth
Kit
Forth
Kit
Forth
Forth
Kit
Forth
Kit
Author's Note

Kit

612 47 0
By laydeeshannon

By the time I finished classes, took a shower and clothes back to the hospital, it was 6pm. The Engineering boys had ended earlier and went to visit Forth.

When I reached the hospital, I found Forth's bed empty. Nurse Khun just came in and informed me that he had gone for a walk, having been restless in bed the whole day. I smiled at that. I went off to look for him. I found him in the garden, calmly smoking away.

"Forth.."

"Hey. When did you come?"

"Just a few minutes ago, Nurse Khun told me where you were. Have you eaten? How do you feel now?"

"Not too bad. The doctor said I can be discharged tomorrow. But I will still need to be on bed rest unfortunately. We'll, at least I get to be home."

"Ah okays, what time will you be discharged? I come pick you up?"

"It's fine. Don't worry. Lam said he will come pick me up."

I nodded my head at this; though I wished I was the one picking him up. I sat down with him in silence as we enjoyed the evening sunset.

"How was your day? Have you eaten?"

I turned to look at Forth. I smiled. I caught him up on my day and we chatted for quite a bit before finally heading back to his room at 8pm. He had his medicines and settled down to sleep whilst I took out my notes to study.

"Kit, why don't you go home tonight?"

"Nope. Not leaving you alone.."

"I'm really fine, and to be honest, not alone. Everyone is here. I much prefer it if you went home to sleep before school tomorrow."

"Don't worry, I'm OK. I'm used to this as we often mug throughout the night too. I might as well do it here knowing I can see you safe and also study."

Forth opened his mouth but I glared at him and he shut up. I chuckled at the look of disbelief on his face as he watched me study. Soon, I saw him dozing off. Once he slept, I tucked in his blanket securely and just watched him sleep. Without realising it, a smile flitted over and stayed on my face.

I ended up sleeping midway around 2am and I woke up when my alarm buzzed around 6am. I found a blanket on me and Forth still sleeping. I smiled, knowing he must gotten it for me at some point. I took a quick shower at the hospital's facilities and got ready for school. When I came back, Forth was stirring awake.

"Hey, how you?"

"Hmm. OK. Tired."

I laughed! "OK I be back ok, after class."

"I'm getting discharged remember. Lam is picking me up."

"OH yea. OK thats good. Then you take care k?"

"Thanks for everything Kit. See you when I see you?"

I nodded at Forth, plastering a smile on. For some reason, I seemed to hate the fact that I wouldn't be seeing him as often.

As I left the room, my smile dropped off and I just sat down for a bit. Nurse Khun happened to walk past and saw me. She came and sat next to me.

"Is everything OK? Why do you look so sad?"

"Nothing, Forth.."

"He's fine. Don't worry. He can be discharged later. You be coming to pick him up right?"

"Ah no, his friend Lam is coming."

"That silly boy. Why isn't he letting you his boyfriend pick him up? Or is it because you have school? Then it's ok. Don't be sad. You can see him later."

"Er. He's not my boyfriend P Khun. We are just..collegemates.friends.."

Nurse Khun laughed and laughed!!! I stared at her gobsmacked.

"Clearly you two are in major denial. Which part of your relationship looks like friends?!?? Who isn't confessing to who? Ah you two boys. So cute. Fight for  your love Nong if you want to. Don't let it slip."

I watched her go off for her duty, still chuckling away. Something about what she said spurred me on. I texted Lam to ask if I could pick Forth up instead. He agreed in a heartbeat. I smiled. I told Pha and Beam I wouldn't be in for classes today and I went back into Forth's room again.

Forth was surprised to see me.

"Kit! Don't you have classes? Why are you still here?"

"I took the day off. I will send you home."

"Kit, you are so forgetful. I told you that Lam.."

"I texted Lam and told him not to come. I send you home instead."

"Kit.."

"I'm afraid if I don't send you home today, I wouldn't get to see you after this."

"Kit.. we can still meet at drinking sessions or when you come hang with us with Beam and Pha."

"As what?"

"What do you mean?"

"I come for these sessions as who Forth?"

"As Beam's friend. What do you mean? You guys are friends. Don't be silly. And Beam's friends are like friends to me too."

"Am I not your friend?"

"Kit.. I don't get it.."

"I am sorry Forth. I don't want to come for these hang out sessions as Beam's friends. I want to come as your friend. I did wrong when I said we aren't friends. But you are. In fact you are becoming more than.."

My words faltered. Forth looked at me. There was just silence between us until the doctor walked in, booming voice, cheery demeanour, ready to discharge Forth. We broke away from looking at each other and focused on the doctor.

I listened to the doctor carefully and took down some notes in my phone. After the doctor left, I helped Forth pack his things. He wanted to change into his outfit so I drew the curtains around us whilst he sat on the bed. He took out his clothes and I helped him pull on a shirt.

Once he was ready, we left. We passed by Nurse Khun on the way and we both waiied to her. Nurse Khun just ruffled our hair and told us to stop fighting and make peace already. We both blushed but didn't say anything.

I flagged a cab and sent Forth home. Once we reached his dorm, I put his things away whilst Forth rested on the couch. I went to Forth once I was done.

"Hey. Rest first ok? I go buy food and will be back."

Forth held onto my hand and pulled me down.

"Forth!"

"Stay here for a while please. You can go buy food later. I'm not hungry. Stay here with me please. Na, na na, I'm your friend right?"

I chuckled at this baby Forth and just pulled him to me closer. Forth snuggled in and he rested his head on my shoulders. 10 minutes later, I heard soft snores and I was amused to see that Forth had fallen asleep. I slowly pulled away and let him be, covering him with a blanket.

I bought lunch and came back. I was doing some work when finally Forth woke up.

"Kit... what time is it?"

"6pm sleeping beauty." I snickered.

Forth sat up straighter, whining he couldn't believe he slept his afternoon away. I went over, sat down and clamped my hand over his mouth, cutting him off.

"Sleep is good. You needed the rest. So it's fine. Now hungry? Nod yes or no?"

Forth nodded wide eyed. I laughed. I took my hand off his mouth and forced him to shower and get ready whilst I warmed the food up.

We sat down for dinner and were having a good time till the doorbell rang. We both looked at each other. I walked over to open it and just stepped back in shock as the junior from the other night walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.2K 21
A sequel to the one shot. This story will explore the ups and downs of a possible relationship between Pha and Lam. Will love actually bloom or will...
48.3K 1.6K 22
It was meant to be a one shot but I feel like it's fast becoming a story on one of my favorite crack pairs - ForthxMing So here goes nothing, my take...
1.2M 53.6K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
28.7K 1.6K 25
A short story on a favorite pair of mine. So many ghostships I have penned and yet only 1 story so far on them?! No, can do! So, back with 1 on them...