All Is Fair In Love and War (...

By BeachyCrush7

For Hermione Granger it's her sixth year at Hogwarts, what will happend after one trip to Hogsmeade and the o... More

1. Hogsmeade
2.War Field
3. Friends
4.One to One
5. Breathe
6. Thoughts
8. Scared?
9. Hold me close
10. Nightmares
11. Our Special Place
12. Dare
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

7. Watch out

6.5K 103 16
By BeachyCrush7

A.N.~ Thanks for reading! I hope you like it. Please comment and vote! Special thanks to BookPhreak101, TVDninja and unique-goddess for becoming my fan!! :D

I don’t own this! Belongs to J.K. Rowling!

_____________________________________________________

Draco’s P.O.V

After that day where Theodore said the girlfriend thing about Hermione, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I couldn’t stop looking at her, she was the perfect girl. I wish she could see me like I saw her. I sighed and went back to listening to Professor Binns speech about something to do with the history of magic. Well I wasn’t paying attention so I wouldn’t, know but this is history of magic class.

“Your assignments is page 385, its due tomorrow” Professor Binns said, most people groaned.

The bell rang for next period and me and Blaise who had been sitting by me, filed out of class with everyone else.

“Hey, can you maybe tell me what he talked about, I wasn’t really paying attention” I asked Blaise. He ginned widely before he said “I know why you weren’t paying attention, you were day dreaming about a certain Gryffindor girl”. I just glared at him.

He laughed before saying “Yeah, I took some notes you can look at them”. “Thanks”.

“Yup, you know Theodore is probably right, he usually is. Did you think of her as that?” Blaise asked, as we walked down the hall to go to charms class.

“I didn’t used to think of her like that, but since Theodore said all of that stuff I don’t know” I said while sighing.

“Well I think Theodore’s right you two will probably end up dating but you guys would be really cute together” Blaise said while cracking up.

I slapped him across the head before we sat down at a table with Theodore and Daphne Greengrass. Two tables in front of us I saw Hermione sitting with Potter, Weasely and Longbottom.

“Sooooooo you like?” Theodore asked while he looked back at Hermione and then back at me with a smirk on his face. “Would you shut up! Do you want someone to hear?” I hissed at him.

“What are you talking about?” Daphne asked looking confused. Blaise started snickering from where he sat and Theodore had a smirk on his face and I glared at him.

“Draco here has a little crush on a curtain curly brown haired girl” Theodore said. “You like Hermione?” Daphne asked.

“How did you know I was ever friends with her?” I asked her while glancing at Theodore. “Theodore told me” she said while shrugging. Daphne and Theodore had been going out for about a month now.

I was just about to comment when Professor Flitwick started talking.

The rest of the day went on slowly as we got lots of homework and Blaise and Theodore wouldn’t stop talking about Hermione. It was finally time for dinner and I sat down next to Blaise and across from Theodore and Daphne. Since school started this week I had only spent a few times with Hermione because of classes. I missed being able to go and hang out with her whenever I wanted.

I glanced over to the Gryffindor table and found her sitting with the people she usually sat with. She was laughing at something Weasley said and I instantly felt jealous of him.

After dinner I went and waited outside the great hall waiting for Hermione to come out. She finally came out with Potter and Weasley strolling behind. I grimaced at sight of them following her.

“Hey Hermione” I said getting her attention. She turned and then smiled at me while walking up to me. “Hi Draco, How have you been?” she asked.

“Fine, I liked it better when I didn’t have classes and I could do anything” I said. She rolled her eyes at me. “Um I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk or something?” I asked her feeling myself turn red.

Her smile faded before she said “I am sorry Draco, I promised I would help Harry and Ron with some homework” she said sadly. When she said that I felt like she just punched me, I didn’t want her spending time with Potter and Weasley I wanted her to spend time with me. “Oh, that’s ok” I mumbled not looking at her.

“I am really sorry, but if you still want to go for a walk tomorrow I’m free after dinner” Hermione said while smiling. “Sure id like that” I said, feeling better that I could spend time with her tomorrow.

“Ok, ill see you tomorrow then” she said before turning and walking up to Potter and Weasley.

I walked back to the dungeons and found Blaise sitting and doing homework while Theodore and Daphne cuddled on a sofa. I rolled my eyes at them as I walked by and went and sat down on the floor next to Blaise. I sighed and took Blaise’s notebook to copy the notes he took while I was ‘daydreaming’ in history of magic.

After an hour of homework, we were sitting around just talking. “So when is the Slytherin vs. Gryffindor game?” Theodore asked. “I think the end of April or something” I said. “Good, I cant wait until then, that game is going to be awesome” Theodore said while he kissed Daphne on the lips. Blaise made a gagging noise next to me which caused me to laugh.

We were interrupted by Luke Grant coming down the stairs with his friends. He walked up to us with that famous evil grin on his face and then he said “Malfoy, Zabini, Nott and Greengrass” nodding to each of us. “What do you want Grant?” I asked coldly while crossing my arms over my chest.

“Nothing. Just cant believe you Malfoy, of all people, would be friends with a filthy mudblood” Grant said with a smirk, his friends snickered behind him. I felt my blood boil at what they called Hermione. I stood up so that I was level with him, we were about the same height.

“How did you know about that?” I asked him in a dangerous voice. “Oh well I have my ways, you didn’t think you could hide that little mudblood of yours forever, did you?” Grant asked.

“Don’t call her that” I said in a low, cold voice. “Ahh I hit a soft spot, didn’t I” Grant said while his friends laughed.

“Anyway, just watch your back Malfoy. No one gets along with a mudblood and gets away with it. If I was Granger I would watch her back too.” Grant said in a dangerous voice.

Grant didn’t say anything else while he pushed past me and out the common room. I started at where Grant had disappeared and turned back to Blaise, Theodore and Daphne. They all had the same look on there face, worried and fear. Grant isn’t anyone you would want to mess with. He transferred here into our year, two years ago because he was kicked out of his other school. He beat up some kids there and almost got them killed. His father is a master at dark arts and makes up his own spells, that most people don’t know a counter curse for. Grant learned lots of spells from his father and that is what Theodore, Blaise and Daphne were thinking that he knows lots of horrible curses.

I sighed before sitting back down on the floor next to Blaise. “You think he would do anything?” Blaise asked. “I don’t know, he might” I answered. “Just watch when your near him” Theodore said while he brought Daphne to sit on his lap.

“Do you think you should tell Hermione?” Blaise asked. “Yeah I guess I will, ill tell her tomorrow” I said.

“Good. Are we don’t talking now” Theodore asked. “Yes?” I said while looking at him weirdly. “Good!” Theodore said and then Daphne laughed while they started snogging each other to death.

“Not again!” Blaise said while getting up. I laughed while I got up, I followed Blaise up the stairs where he stopped at the top and yelled down “And remember to breathe, I don’t want to find you two passed out in the morning!”. I laughed at him while I pushed him up the stairs.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hermione’s P.O.V.

I was on my way down with Ginny to the great hall for breakfast when we spotted Draco walking with Blaise, Theodore Nott and Daphne Greengrass. They walked up to us with weird a look on there faces. “What’s up?“ I asked while looking at all of their faces. “Do you know Luke Grant?” Draco asked not looking at me.

“Yeah that kid that transferred here two years ago, has black hair?” I asked. “Yeah that’s him” Blaise said with a face of disgust.

“What about him?” I asked, wondering where this was going. “Well just watch out when your near him, ok? I will tell you more tonight” Draco said in a stern voice. “Ok, I will” I said still looking at them, I wanted them to tell me more. “Come on Hermione, Ron and Harry are waiting” Ginny said while grabbing my arm and pulling me. I nodded and said good-bye to them and headed into the great hall and over to the Gryffindor table.

I sat down next to Ron and across from Harry and Ginny. I wasn’t really eating I was thinking about what Draco said. Watch out when your near him? What does that mean? What the heck, now I have to go the whole day wondering what he meant.

Ginny kept shooting me worried glances at me, after a while Harry noticed and was staring at me, now only Ron was eating, of course. “Hermione are you ok?” Harry asked. “Yeah, I am fine” I answered not really paying attention to him.

“It was Malfoy said for her to watch out for Luke Grant” Ginny said to Harry. He looked at me then he looked back to the Slytherin table probably looking for Grant. “What does that mean?” Harry asked looking confused.

“I don’t know. Malfoy said he would tell Hermione more later” Ginny answered. “When Malfoy tells you more, tell us what he said” Harry said looking at me. “Ok, I will”.

The rest of the day went by slowly. I got tons of homework and I kept thinking about what Draco said. All I wanted was for dinner to come so that after that I could go for that walk with Draco.

Finally after what seemed like forever dinner came and I was finishing my dinner when I caught Draco’s eye across the hall. I knew what he was saying even though he didn’t even move. “Hey guys I’m going to go for the walk with Draco now” I said while getting up. “Ok, we will be in the common room waiting” Harry said, I nodded and made my way out of the doors.

I waited for Draco outside of the doors and I heard someone coming and I turned around I heard a guy say “Waiting for someone, Granger?” Luke Grant said. “Why do you care?” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“Oh Granger I was just being nice” Grant said with a evil grin. “Well that’s nice but you don’t need to know” I said while walking away from him. “Because I already know, you filthy mudblood” I heard him whisper in a harsh voice. I spun around and was about to give him a smart remark but he wasn’t there.

I looked around me but he wasn’t anywhere. This is really creepy I didn’t even hear him leave.

The great hell doors opened and I heard someone come up to me. “Sorry” Draco’s voice said “Blaise was asking me all of these questions that I-” he stopped talking and came around so he was in front his face filled with concern. “Are you alright?” Draco asked me. “Yeah, can we go outside?” I asked once I snapped out of my daze.

Once we got close to our favorite tree I asked the question that had been on my mind all day. “What did you mean by watching out for Grant?”. Draco sighed before he said “When me, Blaise, Theodore and Daphne were sitting in our common room, Grant came down with his friends and that he couldn’t believe me of all people would be friends with you. Then he told all of us to watch my back because he said no one gets away with being friends with……muggle-borns, he also said you should watch your back too.” Draco said looking angry.

“Oh. Well when I was waiting for you outside of the great hall Grant was there and asked me who I was waiting for. I didn’t tell him and I was going to leave and I heard him say ‘because I already know, you filthy mudblood’ is this really creepy whisper and then I turned back around and he wasent there. But the weird thing is I didn’t even hear him leave.” I told Draco.

Draco had a thoughtful angry look on his face for a while before he said “I don’t know how he did that but just watch when your near him. You know his father is a master at the dark arts, Grant learned from him so he knows a lot of unknown spells” Draco said. I nodded my head in thought.

“Try to not be near him alone like in the corridors or anything and when we do partners for anything in classes be sure you wouldn’t end up being with him even if that means you would partners with like Theodore or Daphne, they wouldn’t care” Draco said very sternly.

I looked at him for a while before saying “Draco I think I can handle a guy from our class and I wouldn’t want to be partners with Theodore or Daphne it would be weird and they would mind” I said.

Draco stopped walking and put his hands on my shoulders, which made my whole body tingle. He looked into my eyes before saying “Theodore and Daphne wouldn’t mind being partners with you, they think your cool and they like that I’m friends with you. And I don’t care if you could handle yourself, he can do some dark magic and I don’t want you getting hurt, ok?” I just nodded my head before he pulled me into a hug.

I had only had his hugs a few times but every time I had them I never wanted to let go.

And hour later I was walking into the Gryffindor common room where Ginny and Harry sat together on a love seat and Ron was laying on the couch. “Hey Mione what Malfoy say?” Harry asked.

I walked over to a seat and sat down before telling all of them about what Draco said and my encounter with Grant.

When I was done Harry said “Malfoy’s right try not to be alone and stuff” I nodded my head and then Ron said “Its kinda creepy that Grant just disappeared right behind you”.

“I know it was so weird” I said “And now that Draco is friends with me, Grant is going go after him” I said while sighing.

“Do you really think Grant would try anything really bad?” Harry asked. I only shrugged, I suddenly felt really tired. “I think I am going to go to bed” I said while getting up and heading for the girls dorm.

I went up and quickly got dressed and slipped into bed and thought of what Grant could possibly do to us.

______________________________________________________________________

A.N.~ Thanks for reading I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment!!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586 44 5
"It's a date, Granger," he winked just as he disappeared under his Disillusionment Charm, leaving her in a state of elation combined with panic. Appa...
71.5K 2.1K 38
"please don't leave me, Granger" ☾ y/n Granger, Hermione's twin sister, was sorted into Slytherin her first year. Ever since then she's been an outca...
2.3K 32 20
With everything that has happened you think Lauretta would be in no shape to return to Hogwarts. But she's a tough one. Heading back for her sixth...
14.9K 216 15
"I'll be the one that stays 'til the end And I'll be the one that needs you again" What if Hermione chooses Harry over Ron? What if Hermione and Harr...