P L A C I D I T Y ~ King Von

By xchunkli

placidity [ pluh-sid-i-tee ] noun. a calm or peaceful quality; tranquillity; serenity More

Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Diecisรฉis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veintitres

Siete

2.1K 122 21
By xchunkli

"You on your way girl!"

"Look at you. I haven't seen you in a month of Sundays. They working you like a dog?"

"We was just over the weekend before last Ms. Frazier. But I'm never too busy for you." He smiled before giving her a hug and picking up her bags.

"Y'all missed some good cooking. Where has Saavia been at? My hair need some tlc." Von followed her as she keyed into her room before they both put her groceries away, their normal routine.

"Business been booming for my baby." He smiled.

"She been doing like 7 heads everyday." Ms. Frazier smiled watching Von put that last bit of milk in the fridge.

"Aw, she deserves it. That girl is a magician with a hot comb."

"Von, can you come to the front? I need help." Von internally sighed as he heard Madison whine through the walkie.

"Who the hell is that?" Her face frowned up hearing the annoying sound.

"My manager. She calling me like every 15 minutes." He sucked his teeth, heading towards the door.

"Watch that girl Dayvon. I'm serious." She pointed.

Von simply gave her a nod before heading to the front desk.

I don't wanna lose this job.

"I can't help you Madison. I don't know nothing about the front desk. Why don't you call Ben?" Von inquired. Madison let out a long, obnoxious sigh.

"He has a family emergency. I don't want to bother him." She turned her body towards Von.

"You have some pretty ass eyes." She flirted.

"Thanks." He mumbled, staring at anything but her.

"Look at me." She whispered, closing the gap between them.

Von immediately backed away.

"I already told y-"

"Hey baby, look what I got you." His favorite sound rang through his ears, instantly making his chest thump.

She held a new pair of Air Pod Pros in her hand, with a large smile.

"That's it?" He heard Madison mumble.

He ignored her engulfing Saavia into a tight hug.

"Now you can really get lost in your music." She smiled before softly pecking his lips.

"You just want it to be quiet while you're reading." He teased, kissing her neck.

"Can y'all take that out of my lobby? This is not professional at all Von." Madison twisted her face up with her hand on her hip.

Saavia gave a small smile before untying her hands around his neck.

"I don't want to get you in trouble baby. I'll see you when you get off." She gave him one more kiss before waking off.

Von gave her ass a loud smack as she walked away causing Saavia to blush, mouthing "stop."

He could care less.

"Now don't you have me walking around like the mad hatter no more chile'" Saavia swat Ms. Frazier's hand away as she tried to put the money in her hand.

"Girl if you don't take this money."

"No ma'am. I can't do it." She shook her head.

"At least have some cake then." Saavia eyes lit up.

"That I will do." They laughed as Ms. Frazier pulled out her famous two layer red velvet cake.

"I know Dayvon greedy ass is gonna want a piece too." The older lady said sliding a thicker piece into a Tupperware bowl.

"Speaking of Dayvon..." Saavia threw her head back as she slid the fork into her mouth. The cake was so moist.

"You need to watch that Madison girl."

"Who's Madison?" Saavia asked, setting her plate down.

"The lil' mixed girl that works at the front desk. She's always following Dayvon around and giving him busy work so she can be around. But you know that boy will drink your bath water he ain't worried about her. But just watch her fast ass." Saavia hummed taking another bite of her cake.

Ding!

Notification from Instagram

theindiaroyale: I'm in your city, can you please do my hair?

Saavia couldn't help but smile as the new client messaged her. Lots of influencers had been hitting her up to do their hair and she was so grateful.

Hair was something that always came natural to her. She was giving herself box braids at the age of 9. Even though she wasn't allowed to wear it, she was doing quick weaves and sew-ins on her clients at the tender age of 13.

It was her passion. Watching the instant confidence boost girls got when she handed them the mirror was an euphoric feeling she could never explain.

"Better not be a boy having you smile like that."

"Nope, just money." She said locking her phone.

"Pose girl, let me see ya'.... Oww... yup that's my girl." Saavia teased mocking the viral Saucy Santana video.

She took one more picture of her client before locking her phone.

"I'm gone live in your shop when you get one girl, you too fye. You know what, why don't you just move in?" Her client teased, helping her pack her items back into her duffel.

Saavia posted the picture before sweeping up the extra hair into the dustpan.

Liked by Vonfrmdao and 5,703 others

saaviap Stitch braids on this beauty!

Load all 3,890 comments...

"I wish girl, your house is beautiful." She took another glance around the spacious living room.

"You'll have one bigger than mine soon girl. Everybody want you to do their hair. You're better than Tae."

"Tae?" Saavia's eyebrow raised at the unfamiliar name.

"You don't know Tae? He does all the celebrities hair. He's Nicki's personal hair stylist now."

"Nicki Minaj?" She asked as Sasha scrolled through Tae's page with Saavia over her shoulder.

Liked by lakeyah and 87,490 others

Arrogant_Tae Had a ball with @karrueche beautiful ass 😍

View all 60,912 comments...

Liked by therealkylesister and 109,422 others

Arrogant_Tae bestie killed her shoot today, @therealkylesister I love you like I made you!

View all 100,014 comments....

Liked by theindiaroyale and 75,492 others

Arrogant_Tae Top bitch 🥶

View all 70,111 comments...

"He has 1.3 million followers." Saavia mumbled amazed.

He did really good work. She was even inspired by a few looks.

One thing Saavia wasn't, was a hater. There was enough money for everyone to win. But she would soon find out, that not everyone thought that way.

"Yea. But you got 700k followers in like three days. You on your way." She smiled at her clients words of encouragement. She swung her duffel bag onto her shoulder.

"Tag me in your videos babe." Saavia called over her shoulder, heading out the door.

"Okay. Don't forget about me when you rich and famous."

Saavia sighed as she climbed onto the bus, sitting in her normal seat at the center of the bus on the right hand side.

She got a notification on Instagram stating that someone was trying to book an appointment two days from now.

Notification from Instagram

MadMadison wants to book an appointment with you

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.6K 21
สŸแดแดแด‹, แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด แดษด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก
49.1K 2.6K 18
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ-๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐. ๐...
1M 34.7K 40
seยทrene /sษ™หˆrฤ“n/ adjective 1. calm, peaceful, and untroubled; tranquil. 09/13/2021-09/22/2021 *old. don't read*
3.7K 129 15
๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ.