Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 77

18.7K 979 408
By aussie_direction

Louis's POV (finally, it feels like forever since i wrote about Lou)

Getting ready for the premier alone was like torture. I was lonely and when I saw the suit that Harry helped me pick, it made it even worse.

I missed him and it had only been two days.

I sighed as I pushed my hair back off my face, trying to quiff it as I stood in front of the huge bathroom mirror.

Once I finally got it to stay, I straightened up my suit and fixed my shirt.

I remember a while back when Harry helped my pick it out.

We were lying on the couch with the laptop open, Harry resting his head on my chest as we scrolled through an online shop full of designer suits.

He was giggly and happy that night, as he chose the black suit and white shirt. It was plain, but it was classic.

He'd asked me about a tie, and I'd screwed up my nose.

"I don't wear ties." I had told him. "They're annoying and too tight."

He'd laughed at that and kissed my nose.

"You'd look nice with a blue one," He had told me, but still I refused and he shrugged.

"Fine." He muttered. "You'll look nice anyway, I know it."

I smiled to myself as I remembered. It was back when we spent almost everyday together.

Before things got so busy.

The sound of my phone ringing snapped me out of my daydream. I went back into the bedroom and looked at it.

El was calling.

I sighed, but pressed answer. Ever since she found out the real reason I didn't like her, you know, because I'm gay, she had been acting differently.

She wasn't being the usual, annoying girly girl shed always been, she had become a normal human who I could actually stand talking to.

She was nice and funny and underneath her cover of idiocy, there was a great girl and a good friend. I s'pose we had both been pretending.

"Hey," I said into the speaker.

"The car's here." She answered cheerily. "We're waiting out the front."

"Okay," I said, grabbing my wallet and leaving my room. "I'll be down in a sec."

"Kay," She answered. "Oh! And there are paps everywhere outside your building by the way. Just flash them a smile as you get in."

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose as I exhaled in frustration.

"Okay," I replied. "See you in a minute."

I hung up and pocketed the phone, fixing my hair one last time before going back into the bathroom and digging around for my foundation and concealer.

I hated using it, but I had to if there were paparazzi around.

I once had a whole page article written in a magazine just about a pimple. A fucking pimple. That's how crazy these people were about me.

Once I was ready, I headed out to the elevator and went down to ground level.

As soon as the doors opened, the photographers outside the building started snapping photos through the big glass doors.

The building's security and a few bodyguards were holding them back as I opened the door with a smile on my face, and headed outside, giving a few small waves.

There were even a few girls with pictures for me to sign. They were screaming like crazy, so I signed a few and walked quickly.

I made my way across the sidewalk to the limousine where a man in a black suit opened the door for me and I slid in.

"Hey," Eleanor smiled at me as we quickly hugged. "That seemed fun." She indicated to the shouts coming from outside as the car started to move.

"Yeah, sure." I answered sarcastically, laughing along with her.

"You look great." I told her as I eyed her dress. It was longsleeved and floor length, black, all made out of lace and had a boat neckline, so her long dark hair was pulled back into a bun.

"Thank you!" She answered with a smile, smoothing it down. "It's Versace."

"No way!" I laughed. "So's my suit! The shirt is Burberry though, Harry picked it."

"That's adorable." She commented and we laughed again.

.

Most of the ride was like that, us just joking and having a good time. I was glad we were at a place were we could finally get along instead of either fighting or pretending we were happy.

Before we even arrived at the theatre, I could hear the screams of fans a mile off.

When the car stopped and the door was opened onto the red carpet, I plastered on the smile.

Only this time, it wasn't as fake. El had actually cheered me up in the car and surprisingly, I was excited.

So I stepped out of the vehicle and waved while the cameras flashed. Then I turned around and took Eleanor's hand as she stepped out after me.

She smiled at me and took a few steps forward, posing in her dress for some photos with a stunning smile on her lips.

After watching for a moment, I stepped up next to her, put a hand on her back and moved us up the carpet.

I moved over to the fans at the barrier and took some photos with them, signed some autographs until we got to some more journalists.

They asked us some questions, mostly about 'who we were wearing' or 'what we were expecting from the movie', which we happily answered before posing for some more photos.

Then, we finally got to go inside.

There were a few people around, mostly the sound designers or editors, some of the assistant directors and producers too with their dates.

El and I didn't really want to stick around for long, so we decided to go straight inside the theatre.

When we did, I realised it was almost full, we were one of the last to arrive. As we entered, everyone stood up and started clapping.

El hooked her arm in mine as we smiled at everyone and made our way to the front of the theatre.

As I looked out over the crowd, I tried to Harry. I knew he was there somewhere, I just wasn't sure where, but I assumed it'd be towards the back.

I scanned the crowd, and when I saw him, my breath stopped.

His bright green eyes seared into mine, a smile on his pretty pink lips as he clapped along with the crowd.

He looked so proud, it only made me smile even wider. He was happy, and that was all I wanted considering what a shitty boyfriend I had been lately.

Eventually, I had to look away and find my seat, but just seeing his face had lifted my spirits.

We had seats in the front row, slightly on the side, which El and I found and sat down in right before the movie started.

The lights went down and the curtains opened, and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I fished it out and smiled.

From: Haz <3

            I'm so proud of you, love x

I smiled at the phone and felt a shiver run down my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

To: Haz <3

            Thank you, baby :)

I'll see you at the after party

xo

From: Haz <3

            I can't wait x

            Ps. You look beautiful on the big screen

I giggled when I read it, and Eleanor gave me a shove, telling me to shut up.

So I quickly replied to him and put the phone in my pocket, turning my attention to the screen, unable to wipe the smile from my lips as the image of Harry's beautiful, grinning face filled my mind.

.

.

.

yaaay more movie premier :)

the after party is coming up soon, and here's hoping our fav couple can make it under all the stress

please vote and comment!

peace out x

PS

NEW STORY COMING SOON, WHO'S INTERESTED?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 170 1
One shot. Louis needs loving and Harry is willing to do just that. ~originally written and posted onto AO3, November 2015
9.9K 235 11
❝there are things that we don't want to happen, but have to accept; things we don't want to know, but have to learn; and people we can't live without...
55.7K 1.7K 28
Louis Tomlinson wasn't expecting to get involved with someone romantically, at least not while he's still figuring out quite personal aspects of his...
2K 79 18
A love that got so toxic. "What are we doing here Harry? Liam? For fucks sake!" "Louis. Calm down. We're concerned about you two." "Aren't we on a hi...