Sweet and Sour

By thesunflowerisbliss

To love him is to burn in the heaps of Hell ... More

Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik

Advik

40 5 0
By thesunflowerisbliss

In my bachelor's of technology , mathematics is my forever favourite discipline , my mother taught me maths since i was seven till now . many people believe that i have genes of m y mother and if they think i am a carbon copy of her then i want those people to live in this reality forever . 

"Advik ? I know We might not be really good friends but I want to know what really happened with you in your past ?". A text flashed through the screen . I have always hated social media and i just threw the phone away avoiding the past flashing through my mind like a storm that would never stop.

Anu , curious adorable yet so annoying has been a nuisance in my life since the day i stepped  in this society but she has been my sister's favourite . Anu likes mathematics no doubt but i  don't really think she came in this world with a brain because she is innocent , more trusting , we are just acquaintances in my opinion but for her i am her friend and i think that would be really good to her so just let it be . 

on the very first day  , her and her mother Bharti ghosle  , helped my mother to in boarding  furniture to the Hari Om Apartments , she was obliged their nature , but i will nevr forget the spark in Anu's eyes when we had an eye contact , I would agree she was pretty but a crooked nuisance i would always hate to encounter , she might have a  hint from one of my peanut fellows but i won't blame her for it . she didn't saw what i saw , she didn't felt what i felt and she still didn't know the drama of my own intrusive thoughts . i have always liked journaling and speaking to imaginary spirits at 3: 00AM as for me that was the only way to "speak yourself" . I was sure enough to not to think of love again and i know the reason but anu could be threat to my promise of never ever looking for love and hope ever again in future  to myself and i sometimes don't understand why the hell i am perceiving her as a threat but I have always responded to her in a normal way and no doubt i have always caught her blushing hard. she once told me she never experienced  what it really feels like to be loved . I would eat capsicums that i hated the most but i will never date Anu , I was sure about that it every way possible  . 

dating was not just merely about love it was more about loyalty , trust and respect that can be expected only from genuine people and not from manipulators and players . i would never trust anyone on this earth except my friend Himank kukreja . 

"have a good day anu "  . I texted her and went to sleep as the clock was already striking twelve .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.1K 13
He was like a fire that would burn anyone around him but he made sure not a flame touched her He was a devil that everyone was scared of but she was...
492 72 25
He was fire and she was a beautiful wreck. He needed her and she craved for him. Together they burned all the mess their souls were.
711K 24.9K 36
He was lightning and thunder, frightening, but so magnificent. I was a hurricane, lost and in search of purpose. When we met it was like a collision...
22.1K 445 31
When you move to a new city to start a new life, but someone still ruin it even tho you love him.