๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

By JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... More

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป

951 95 23
By JIA74U

💠⚜️❇️⚜️💠❇️⚜️💠⚜️❇️💠

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

❇️⚜️💠❇️⚜️💠⚜️❇️💠⚜️❇️

After having a tired day of training of soul beasts, and a heart to heart talk with a solemn remembrance of bitter memories, Sean and Yibo slept with empty stomach.

Next morning, at wee hours, Sean stirred on bed restlessly. He was in deep sleep at that time, but was feeling slightly sick. And after squirming on bed for few seconds, he got up abruptly, and walked hastily but quietly to the bathroom... He leaned on the wash basin and tried to puke... Nothing happened. But his stomach churned like spinning teetotum...

"Damnn, shouldn't have slept empty stomach. Oh god, ho god.. It's torturous, like my whole body is on convulsions... Mmmnnnnn!!!"

Sean pucked again.... After trying to rid off his guts few more times, he finally washed his face. Nothing happened. Sean really didn't puke, but felt like everything inside was on the verge of spilling out. He was sure, even the organs from inside were trying to emerge out, leaving nothing inside his body....

Sean stood and gasped for air, staring at his face, which, in spite of him being sick, and not just sick, sick like bubonic plague sick, dared glow like shinning diamond. Shouldn't it be dark circles and pale face with eye baggages instead... !!! Something, that would actually reveal the true state of Sean's body..

THAT HE WAS SICK...

Sean twisted his lips...

"Yeah, a betrayal and disappointment from you was last expected, dearest face..... Son of a bitch!!! Shining and glowing, when am feeling like dying from inside...Clueless bark."

(Bark is the outermost layers of stems and roots of woody plants. Here Sean referred his outer skin as clueless bark, since it was shining in spite of him being sick.)

Sean cursed his sick body and glowing face... He was feeling really moody. Infact, his mood was fluctuating so much in the recent times, that sometimes he felt irritated, frustrated and pouted his lips almost on the verge of crying....

Then, suddenly he would feel it so funny, cheerful, that he would laugh like crazy or smile and feel like enjoying life. Then few minutes later feel sour and serious again, irritated at the smallest things.

Ridiculous!!

Sean instantly became silent, very serious & stern..... sat on the bathroom floor for some time and then stood in front of the mirror. Examined himself. He sensed some things. Touched his belly. Then took a deep sigh.

Was he really!?!

Sean sighed again. And smirked. Empress Sean was soon going to get a higher position and power, if his assumption was true.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜❣️
❣️🤎🖤🤍❣️
❣️💜💙💚💛🧡❤

Morning arrived.... Sean couldn't stop smiling. He couldn't help it. Yibo smiled too, happy that his mate was happy. Both got ready to go to the Imperial Court. Maids helped them dress properly, in an imperial way.

This was the first time, Sean was participating in the Imperial Affairs officially. He needed to take over his Royal Duties after his coronation. Yibo looked at Sean and he couldn't take off his eyes... Sean looked sooooo... sooo beautiful...

"You look ravishing...."

Yibo said smiling... Sean immediately looked at him, surprised..... and then smiled wide.

When Yibo became busy, Sean called one of the maids gesturing her to come close with his finger. The maid immediately rushed close to him.

"Ask Harem guard Eunuch He Peng to meet me with Harem warden Xu Sun after I return. Clear. "

The maid girl nodded and bowed her head obediently. Sean sighed.

"Are you done! "

Yibo asked. Sean nodded obediently. Both exited the royal chamber and entered the Imperial Court, and were welcomed splendidly.

Everyone came and gave their good wishes gifts to the Empress. Then Sean donated clothes and blankets, along with packed food to the needy people, chocolates to the children and Badge of Honour and Merits to the deserving people.

Then the Emperor & Empress went for a royal parade on the streets of their kingdom to meet the common people, followed by the other Royal members..... They all waved at the people, who crowded eagerly on both sides of the street to have a glimpse of the Royals, sitting on their Royal Carriage.... Everyone cheered for the Emperor & The Empress.....

Sean suddenly saw a little Omega boy, being harassed by some Alpha boys...

The Omega boy was sniffing, trying hard to get the glimpse of the Emperor & The Empress. But the Alpha boys guarded in front of him, and due to short height, the boy was unable to watch them and was sniffing. Sean jumped off the carriage... Yibo watched with confused curiosity, and so did the other Royal members, who were following them in different carriages and horses....

Yibo looked at Marshall Kuan, who was watching everything with a fascination, but upon sensing Emperor's gaze he immediately changed his expression and nodded to the Emperor. And looked behind him. Instantly, few guards started following Sean.

Sean walked near the Omega boy. Watching the Empress coming forward, the alpha boys ran away... Sean went to the little Omega boy and took him on his arms and turned towards the parade...

"Can you see it now!!! "

The boy embraced Sean....

"I don't want to see them, I want to see my courageous daring Omega Empress who even defeated the Almighty Emperor in sword fight... I want to become like him... Likee you..."

Sean smiled and hugged him back. He turned around... Just then Royal Guards surrounded Empress Sean, protectively....

"Who's this boy?"

Sean asked to an old man, standing in the nearby crowd... The man bowed..

"Your grace... He and those other Alpha boys, who were with him are from the nearby city orphanage... They came to witness the parade..."

Sean turned swiftly, taking the boy with him...

"Since today, he won't belong to the orphanage but me....."

He went back and sat on the carriage, with the boy on his lap. Yibo looked at him with frowning questioning eyes...

"His words pleased me, am keeping him..... He will grow up under my guardianship...."

Sean said confidently. And though, Yibo wasn't convinced, he didn't refute too. He gestured the carriage to move forward. And the parade started again... All around, people screamed at their loudest..

"Long live EMPRESS SEAN XIAN...
Long live the kind and just EMPRESS..
Long live His Grace..... "

Everyone was astonished with the beautiful confident Empress and his kindness and love for common people.

Sean didn't have that fake facade smile and show off care and love for them on his face, unlike the other Royalties... But his beautiful eyes held the Essence of Genuineness in them. And it captivated the commoners, cause they found the reflection of themselves in the Empress.... He wasn't the hifi, untouchable & an intimidating royalty. He seemed like one of them, with clear eyes and genuine feelings and that intrigued and fascinated the people of the kingdom....

Everyone cheered and clapped for the Empress..... And it didn't go unnoticed from the eyes of the other royalties and the Emperor.....

And, they weren't much happy about it, cause they could watch the effortless popularity the Empress was gaining, in fact, more than the Emperor himself. Trust in the Empress could be seen in the eyes of the people, as if they had accepted him wholeheartedly. Fear, gratitude and respect for the Emperor was always there in the people's eyes, but for the Empress there was acceptance and trust, that was rare...

The Empress suddenly felt dizzy... And that brought the Emperor out of his trance of thoughts....

"Are you alright...?"

"I don't know why, but am feeling very tired and... Well kind of dizzy... And, I don't know very weak...maybe..."

"You didn't have proper dinner yesterday and in the morning you ate only salad... I think that's why you are feeling fatigue and lack of energy... Let me escort you to the Royal chamber and you can rest..."

Sean nodded. The Emperor ordered the driver to fasten the pace of the carriage... Once they reached the Palace, both Sean and Yibo went towards the royal chamber, with the little Omega boy following them behind, quietly.... They met Wazir Song Li at the entrance of the royal chamber. He bowed to them as they approached... Yibo looked at him. questioningly...

"My Wazir, what brought you here!!! "

"Your majesty!! As per your order the special Royal chamber for His Grace Sean Xian has been readied.... If you both could take a look... !! "

"It has been a very hectic day, Wazir Li... Empress is tired and wants to rest..."

"I understand, your majesty... It's ok, you can look afterwards.. "

"No... No.. Actually, I would like to see it..."

Sean said. Yibo looked at him...

"But you are tired.. "

"It's ok..."

Sean said. Yibo sighed.

"Fine, show us then.."

"Yes, Your Majesty. This way.. Please "

Sean furrowed his brows...

"That's the entrance of His Majesty's Royal chamber.."

"Yes, Your Grace.. The entrance to your chamber is via Royal chamber.. "

Sean stared at Yibo and smirked..

"So, I don't even have the freedom to go and come as per my will.. You need to keep a check at all my movements.... Great... Fine, let's go, check it out."

They entered the royal chamber and the little Omega boy followed....

"Hey, who you!! Why are you following His Majesty!!! How dare you try to enter the Royal chamber!!! "

The guards said stopping the boy...

"I am with Mamma Empress..."

The boy said with teared eyes...

"How dare you call His Grace mother...!"

"Stop!! He's with me... Come here child..."

Sean said...Yibo furrowed his brows, clearly displeased.....

"Mate, just let him be taken to the Royal Harem... "

"Really!!! "

Sean asked sternly, staring directly at His Majesty.... Yibo sighed..

"I didn't mean it any other way, just that proper care of him would be taken there by the Harem women... "

"Your Majesty, I have decided he will stay with me in my chamber.. Do you have any problem with that!! "

"I would like privacy of our moments together in your chamber... "

"Don't worry, our privacy won't be hampered by him... I will make sure of that... Now, let's proceed, am dying to see how you prepared my own chamber!! "

Sean said. Yibo sighed and gestured Wazir Li, who nodded and resumed his course. They followed him to Sean's new chamber...

It was all in golden, everything from bed to curtain, walls, were golden, with a touch of red and dark, here and there, giving the room a dazzling glow and creepy dark touch in combo... It was extravagant.

Sean smiled...

"It's awesome... I love it.. But where's the entrance door!! There's only a curtain hanging... Is it not complete yet? Is the door going to be put later....!!"

"You don't need a door, so there's no door....!!"

"Meaning!! "

"This chamber opens to my chamber, so that I and you could come and go as we please... And, since it only opens to my chamber, nobody unwanted could invade your chamber without my permission... So, where's the need of the door!!"

Sean chuckled.

"Right.... Why need a door, when my mate will be guarding my moments, 24*7..."

Yibo sighed for the umpteenth time that day, and gestured Wazir Li to leave. He bowed and left. Then Yibo pulled Sean closer, by his waist...

"Dear, I did it so that both you and me could meet uninterrupted. Your chamber doesn't have a door, but then my chamber is open to you too, to come and go anytime you want... There shouldn't be any hindrance in midst of us...."

"There shouldn't be hindrance in between us or there's mistrust in between us, that you could tell better Your Majesty.. What I know is, I am tired right now and I want to rest..."

"Of course. That's why we came here in the first place... Wazir Li, Enter... "

Wazir Li who was waiting outside came.

"Show us the rest and what about his Chamberlain..? Have you appointed any!! "

"Your Majesty, let's first finish the tour of the chamber... This is His Grace's closet Chamber. ......... And this is the attached Chamberlain's bedroom... There's a separate small exit for her connected to this room, for her to enter and leave via back, directly to the Royal Harem... And not disturb, His Grace Or His Majesty........... The washroom is that way and the balcony is connected to the balcony of the Royal chamber of His Majestelerini ...."

CLOSET CHAMBER

ATTACHED CHAMBERLAIN'S
ROOM WITH A SMALL EXIT DOOR

WASHROOM

BALCONY

Yibo & Sean looked at everything. Finally Sean sighed, and turned, smiling at Yibo, who nodded satisfied. Then turned towards Wazir Li. Wazir Li nodded.

"And, I have appointed some expert Chamberlains for His Grace. They will be present here tomorrow, for His Grace to select from...."

Yibo nodded. He looked at Sean.

"Pleased....!!!"

Sean nodded.

"Fine then... Take rest... Little boy, what's your name!!'

"They call me Xiao Saint.... "

"Fine.. Xiao Saint, you see that room there... Go and sleep there and stay there... Empress Sean is tired and he needs to rest...."

Xiao Saint nodded and ran to the room for the Chamberlain and lay down there. Sean went behind.

"If you feel scared, you can come and sleep with me on my bed. Ok!! And, if you feel hungry, tell me... Hmmn !! "

"Mamma Empress, if I sleep with you, on your bed, His Majestelerini will get angry.."

Xiao Saint said innocently. Sean smiled at him fondly.

"No he won't... He won't get angry.. If you want to sleep with me, on my bed, you can..."

Xiao Saint raised his two little hands, gesturing Sean to carry him. Sean smiled, picked him up and carried him, then laid him on his bed. Yibo frowned.

"SEAN!!!"

"He's just a child.. Please!!! Can't you just let me have at least one person for myself!!! "

Yibo closed his eyes and sighed hard, to calm himself. Xiao Saint clung to Sean's body, closing his eyes in fear...

"Fine. But he shouldn't be here during my visits... Rest well..."

And he strode off. Sean sighed. He put Xiao Saint to sleep. And when the child was asleep, Sean roamed around his new room. And after roaming for some time and making sure no one was watching him he escaped via the small back door in the Chamberlain's room, and reached the harem.

Sean returned a few minutes later, kissed Xiao Saint's forehead and laid down besides. Both dozed off in seconds....... But after some time, Sean opened his eyes. They were reddish black... And he woke up and walked away... As if in trance....

♠♟️🖤♟️♠♟️🖤♟️♠♥♟️♦🖤♟️♠♟️🖤♟️♠
♦♟️♦❤♟️❤♦♟️♦❤♟️❤♦♟️♦❤♟️❤♦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.4K 30
๐“”๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ? ๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ...
35.1K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story โค๏ธ Lan wangji โค๏ธ Wei wuxian Wei zhan โค๏ธlan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...
30.6K 1.6K 6
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’.....๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“...