❦BTS Imagine❦

Od pioues

Welcome to my BTS Imagine book! Enjoy my weirdness and have fun reading ARMYS!❤😘 -Requests are open! Request... Více

•❦•Requests are open!
|✨|Yoongi
|💌|Jungkook
|💟|Namjoon
|🌟|Jimin
|💕|Hoseok
|☕|Seokjin
|💐|Taehyung
|🎇|Namjoon
|🎉|Hoseok's Birthday Special|🎉|
|🌌|Jungkook PT1
|🌌|Jungkook PT2
|🎊|Yoongi Birthday Special|🎊|
|💘|Taehyung
|💫|Jimin
|⭐|Seokjin
|♥|Jungkook
|🍃|Yoongi PT 1
|🍃|Yoongi PT2
|🔫|Taehyung
|💖|Jungkook
|💗|Jimin
|💎|Seokjin
|💛|Hoseok
|🌠|Namjoon
|🌿|Jimin
|👑|Seokjin
|♣|Taehyung
|🔮|Yoongi
|🌺|Jungkook
|🌉| Namjoon
|🎂| Jungkook Birthday Special|🎂|
|🎁|Namjoon's Birthday Special|🎁|
|🏡| Jimin
|🌻|Seokjin
|🎈|Jimin Birthday Special|🎈|
|🌳| Hoseok
|💟| Taehyung
|🌷| Yoongi
|🍰|Jin Birthday Special|🍰|
|🌷| Jimin
|🎀| Taehyung's Birthday Special|🎀|
|💓| Namjoon
|💟| Hoseok
|🎶|Yoongi
|🍁| Seokjin
|🗻| Taehyung
|🌊| Yoongi PT 1
|🌊| Yoongi PT2
|💭| Namjoon
|🌈| Jimin

|🔱| Jimin

138 1 0
Od pioues

I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy~

Royal AU!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I held my stomach as I was walking around the palace. I was almost nine months pregnant and I found out after my husband, the king went to war for those nine months. I haven't seen him since.

He writes to me when ever he gets a chance and I cherish ever single letter. Recently, Jimin wrote a letter saying that they were on their way home. The war had finally ended with the Park Kingdom being the winner.

I was so happy to finally see him. I laughed and smiled at the thought about him. He doesn't know about my pregnancy. I begged Taehyung, his right hand man not to tell him and he agreed. Jimin insisted that Taehyung stay with me here in the palace incase I need help.

I was sitting in the garden, getting some fresh air when a maid ran up to me. "Your highness! His majesty has returned!" She blurted out making my heart fill with excitement. My eyes widened and picked up my dress and ran towards the entrance of the palace.

"You're highness! Be careful!" The maid yelled out but I ignored her. I ran though the hallways as tears welled in my eyes. I held back my sobs.

I slammed opened the door to the enterance and saw Jimin and Taehyung along with maids and butlers. Everybody turned to me including jimin. He smiled at me but his eyes widened when he saw my stomach.

I ran to him and he met me half way. I slammed my lips on his and let my tears fall. He held my waist and felt my stomach. I pulled him in closer and cried. He broke the kiss and wiped my tears.

I hugged him tight and cried loudly, happy that he was back home, alive to see his child grow up. Everyday I feared that I would get a message saying that Jimin had been killed in the war.

"(Y/n), y-you're pregnant?" He asked and I nodded. "I found out when you left for the war. I didn't want you to worry about me when you're so far away fighting for the kingdom." I say and he kissed my forehead.

He suddenly picked me up making me yelp and shouted. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" He spun me around making me laugh, holding onto his shoulders. The staff laughed at the sweet moment. He gently put me down and cupped my face.

"I love you so much (Y/n)."

"I love you too Jimin."

They sealed their love with a kiss. What we didn't know was that a pair of eyes were watching us from the shadows. A few days later, the kingdom celebrated the birth of a new princess. Park Sora.

Jimin's friends who were the Six Kings of the other parts of the world, were excited to see their niece. I was lying in bed, sitting upright with sora in my arms.

"How are you feeling (Y/n)?" Namjoon asked and I sighed. "Tired. God, I felt like I was dying. Jimin was so worried. He was panicking more than me." The boys laughed and Jimin huffed.

"You made me like that!" He defended himself.

Sora was sleeping and I handed her to Jimin so the boys could hold her and get used to her.

They loved her, especially Hoseok and Jungkook. "She looks like (Y/n)." Taehyung commented and I giggled.

"She's so comfy. I'm tired now." Yoongi said making everyone laugh.

Jimin looked over at me and smiled fondly. I was too busy laughing and smiling with the boys to notice.

'I promise you sora..as your mother, I'll protect you and love you always' i think as I thought about how enemies will be after her.

(5 Years later)

"Mommy! Daddy!"

Sora shouted as she saw us both. Jimin smiled and picked her up. "Hey princess. Did you have fun with uncle Taehyung?" He tickled her and she giggled. I kissed her rosy red cheeks and she nodded. "Yes! We had a tea party!" She said and taehyung sighed. "Ahh. She's so energetic for a five year old. I almost fainted because of her." He pouted and I laughed.

"Sorry tae." I pat his cheek making him pout even more.

Suddenly the doors slammed open making us turn to the sudden intrusion. "Han Seo Jun." Jimin hissed and held sora close to him. Taehyung pulled out his sword and pushed me behind him.

"Park Jimin, nice to see you after along time. Ah! (Y/n)! Lovely to see you too!" He smirked at me and i glared at him. His eyes shifted to sora who was in jimin's arms. She looked scared and held tightly onto her father.

"D-daddy what's going on?" Her lips trembled and jimin gritted his teeth.

"Nothing princess. Go to mommy." He passed her to me and she clung to me. "Who's this? Your daughter Jimin?" Seo Jun asked and laughed.

"Leave us alone Seo Jun!" Guards entered the room and pointed their swords at Seo Jun. The man smirked. "Did you really think I'd come here without any backup?"

Suddenly we heard the sound of a sword going through a person and saw some men killing our guards. I covered Sora's eyes and she screamed.

"(Y/n)! Take Sora and get out of here!!" He shouted and picked up a dead guards sword. Seo Jun charged at Jimin and they started fighting.

Taehyung was fighting some of Seo Jun's men too. Jimin turned around and glared at me. "GO (Y/N)!!" I broke out of my daze and ran with sora in my arms.

"FOLLOW HER!" Seo Jun shouted and I heard footsteps running behind me. I picked up my pace as it was hard running in a dress.

Sora was crying and I tried to comfort her. "Shh baby. Listen to me, whatever you see or hear don't scream. Got it?!" She nodded and I ran out of the palace.

"Get back here!"

I saw black smoke coming from the town and avoided that area. I ran through the forest and heard even more footsteps behind me. I was getting tired and my arms were paining from carrying sora.

"M-mommy I'm scared." Sora said and I pushed myself to keep on going for her sake. "I know baby. We'll make it."

"What about daddy?!" She cried out. "Daddy will be fine. He'll come for us soon. I promise." We came to a hill and I stopped to look at the kingdom and my eyes widened.

The village down was in flames. I could hear people crying and screaming infear. Houses were on fire and guards were fighting.

"There they are! Kill them!"

My eyes widened and ran. I tripped on a rock and fell to the ground harshly. I held sora to my chest so she doesn't get hurt. I try to run again but a hand pulled my hair back and I cry out.

They pulled sora out of my arms and I cry out. "NO! LEAVE HER ALONE! DON'T HARM HER!! SORA!!"

"MOMMY!!"

I struggle against Seo Jun's guards and they kicked my stomach. They beat me up and made sora watch. Tears ran down her cheeks and shouted.

"LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE YOU BAD GUYS!"

"Shut up kid!" A guard slapped sora making me angry. "DON'T TOUCH HER YOU PIECE OF SHI-"

I scream out in pain when a sword went through my leg. I looked up and saw Seo Jun smirking down at me.

"You bastard! Where's my husband?!" I scream and he moved away. My eyes widened as I saw Jimin all beaten up.

"JIMIN!"

"DADDY!!"

He looked up weakly and smiled weakly. "Aww would you look at that. Mr Park being all strong for his family." Seo Jun taunted and walked over to sora. Jimin gritted out.

"D-don't touch her!" Seo Jun smirked and crouched down to sora's level. The child scooted back in fear of the man.

"Come on princess. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Y-you hurt my parents." She said and he smirked. He stood up straight and pulled out his sword. Our eyes widened and screamed out as he was going to kill her.

"DON'T KILL HER!!"

"SORA!!!" I screamed out and forced my body to move. I saw my life flash before my eyes as I covered sora with my body and felt the sword go through my body.

"NO!!" Jimin screamed out and I cried in pain. Tears fell down my cheeks and Seo Jun looked shocked. Blood oozed out of my stomach and sora looked up at me with her small doe eyes. Like her father's eyes.

I smiled in pain at her and coughed up blood. "M-mommy..!" Sora couldn't speak, she was in shock.

"I-i promised you I'll keep you safe from the day..you were born." I took in a deep breath even though it hurts.

"Y-you lied...you said we'll make it!" She said and I laughed weakly. I felt myself getting weaker. My eyes felt heavy.

I cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "I guess promises were meant to be broken..." With that my body fell besides sora and I took my final breath.

"I love you both..."

I closed my eyes forever and jimin screamed out.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

Sora hugged my dead body and cried. "MOMMY COME BACK!!"

Jimin gathered all his strength in him and grabbed a sword while Seo Jun was occupied and thrusted it into his heart. The man fall down and bled to death. His guards were about to kill jimin when they fell to the floor.

Jungkook appeared out of the trees and so did the rest of the kings.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked and Jimin ran to my body. "(Y/n)! W-wake up! Please! I need you! We n-need you! Please baby..!" He cried and everybody watched with sadness.

Normal P.O.V

That day the Park Kingdom lost half the kingdom due to the fire. And they also lost a queen. Sora was emotionless when the funeral for (Y/n) was being held. For a five year old to experience so much death in her life especially her mother being killed infront of her was traumatic.

Jimin was depressed and didn't talk to anyone. He shuts himself off from everybody and crys the whole day. Nobody could blame him, he and (Y/n) were really close.

The Park family was not the same anymore. Jimin ordered that nobody was to speak of that day ever again.

(13 Years later)

Sora was now 18 years old. She changed after her mother's death. She wasn't the happy cheerful girl that was happy to see her parents, she was this emotionless girl that only speaks when necessary. Kids her age thought it was weird but they didn't know what trauma she went through.

"Sora? Who's this women? I've never seen her before." Sana, sora's best friend asked. They met 10 years ago even though sora didn't talk much.

Sora slowly looked up and saw sana looking at a portrait of both her parents and her as a child. It was on her fourth birthday that they decided to get that painting done.

Jimin and (Y/n) standing next to each other with Sora between them. They were smiling happily. Nobody would believe that was sora when she was a child.

"And who's this little girl with your dad?" Sana couldn't think of anything and sora mumbled.

"That women was my mother and that little girl...was me."

Sana's eyes widened and looked at the painting again. "YOU?! You were so cute!! You used to smile and show emotion!?"

She nodded. "Wait- your mom. What happened to her?"

"...."

"Sora?"

"She died. Protecting me. She...risked her life for mine. She died for me." Sora said and sana was quiet.

"W-what happened? How come I didn't know this happened?"

"That's because my dad forbid anyone from speaking about. After that day I wasn't the same anymore. I became like...this."

"...How did she die?" Sana sat next to Sora and listened carefully. "You know how half the kingdom was burnt all those years ago?"

Sana nodded. "Yeah. My family had to move away. I was small to remember but I do."

Sora bit her lip. "Well these men entered the Kingdom and set alight the village. They then came to the palace and barged into the room we were in. My dad told my mom to run away with me and she did but the guards from the bad guys side ran after us. Long story short, they caught us and beat up my mother and father. That man was going to kill me as revenge for my dad but my mother took the blow instead. The sword pierced her stomach and she coughed blood up. She protected me and died a few minutes later. I miss her so much." Sora brought up her legs to her chest and cried into her knees. Sana was shocked and had tears in her eyes.

"I-I didn't know all that happened. I'm so sorry."

Sora just cried. "I-it's fine. It happened along time ago."

Jimin was standing outside the room Sora and Sana was in. He sighed as he felt his eyes stinging. He pulled himself together and walked in. Sana lightly gasped and bowed.

"Y-your majesty!"

Jimin nodded to her and sora bowed her head silently. "Sana..leave us be." Sana nodded silently and looked at sora. She bowed and quickly left.

Jimin sat across Sora and the two were in silence. "How are you?" He asked and sora nodded. "I'm well."

"You told her about your mother." Sora nodded. "I needed to get it off my chest." Jimin looked at her and saw her emotionless face.

He couldn't believe this was his daughter. The once sweet, cheerful, innocent little girl now cold, emotionless girl was in her place.

"I'm sorry..."

Sora looked up at her father and saw him crying silently. Her eyes widened. "I-I'm sorry! Your mother! She..she wouldn't like seeing you like this!" Tears welled up in sora's eyes and hugged her father.

"I-it's alright dad. Mom must be happy l-looking at us. Right?"

Jimin nodded and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Let's go have lunch and spend time together. Hm?" Sora nodded and felt her mouth twitch.

Jimin's eyes widened. "You're smiling!!" Sora smiled more and laughed. "It's been along time, hasn't it?"

"You smile just like her." He said and sora hummed. "I know."

Jimin led sora out but she stopped when she saw someone in the corner of her eye. Jimin looked at her confused.

"What's wrong?"

Sora turned around and saw a famaliar women standing in the corner of the room. Jimin followed sora's gaze and saw (Y/n) standing there. It was her ghost.

"(Y-Y/n)!" He stuttered and she smiled at them. She giggled and held out her hand when suddenly another hand took her hand. It was alittle boy.

The little boy smiled up at (Y/n) and she smiled back. The boy then transformed into a teenager. He looked a couple years younger than Sora. (Y/n) cupped his cheek with one hand and the boy held her hand on his cheek.

Sora and Jimin just looked, shocked and confused. (Y/n) looked back at the two and smiled. Something clicked in jimin's head and he gasped.

"What? What is it!?" Sora asked and he stared at his wife's ghost.

"Y-you were pregnant..?"

Sora gasped and looked back at her mother's ghost and what she found out now is her dead younger brother.

(Y/n)'s ghost smiled and nodded and looked back at the boy.

"We love you."

She said as their bodies started to disappear. The boy looked over at them and said.

"Haneul. Park Haneul."

With that, they disappeared. Nobody spoke and sora spoke. "Let's go." Jimin nodded and they headed to the dinning room.

'I love you, mom and little brother.'

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

The ending was very bad and confusing. I'm so sorry. I liked the beginning but the ending I hate it. I'll probably edit it in the future😭

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
261K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
116K 2.5K 27
(Book 2/7) requested 💜 imagines with Jungkook of BTS Requests are always open! Message me for any you may have! Started: 11-20-20 Completed: Highe...
100K 1.3K 19
⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ The book contains 18+ one shots & mini series with member (s) of BTS. I figured it would be a great place to have all my imagin...