Luna of the Rogues

By Hggaccetta88

Typically the alpha is a male. Males of the werewolf population or any for the matter are more respected and... More

Day 1~ training camp
Day 2~ Preperations
Day 3~ The Loss
Day 7~ Why is he here?
Day 15~ The Feast
Day 25~ His pack
Day 40~ The Announcement
Day~ 54 The Arrival
Day~74
Day 77
Day 77- part two
Part 3:
3 months later
Meeting Him
The Lava Pack
Sorting Things Out
Okay Maybe A Wedding
Announcement
Polling
My Best Book Yet

AUTHORS NOTE

6.3K 130 2
By Hggaccetta88

Okay so I sent a message in the last chapter that you can make a character to be Snows best friend but only two people came up with a character.
So I've decided that I won't be updating until more than ten people come up with a cast.
I know you want to just finish the story but I want to connect with you guys and I want you to comment more.

THANKS FOR READING THIS ONE AND ONLY AUTHORS NOTE AND THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!! Thanks!!
-Haley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.7K 29
The Alpha only wanted an Heir, when he soon began to realise his human mate wasn't going to produce on he quickly began looking into other options, o...
2.3M 93.1K 42
Vienna was loathed by her parents and her pack from the moment she was born because she was not supposed to be born a female. She was intended to be...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
71.6K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...