hobi centric!!! (On Break)

De ilikeithot

Hobi is an omega, everyone knows about his secondary gender but how the hell does he not know that rest of th... Mais

just an another day!
Alpha....?
Clues
2seok
stalker
HAPPY HOBI DAY!!!!
collar
Jimin
Chaos
clues
ours
Big reveal ...
sry for late upload
lie
THE DATE!!!
accident
mine!!
shrimp
i love you all ...
..... hot? too hot..?
vacation
Let's see
don't worry??
possible disease!?
dynamics
Trail starts
deep connection
tease
punishment
strategy
Yoongi
lust, possessiveness and jealousy

Namjin

337 21 0
De ilikeithot

"you guyzz selected the movie yet?" Hobi asked as he bought 3bowls full of popcorn

"No... Not yet" Jimin said rubbing the back of his head...

"Hoseok Hyung you tell which one do u want? Romantic or action?" Taehyung asked sitting on the couch..

"Can't we go for something romantic as well as action?" Hobi asked giggling as he settled himself on the ground near the couch ..

"Ya let's do that" Jin says as he goes and slumps himself on to the couch..

"Jimin-ah get me a blanket .. it's cold..." Hobi whined..

"Jimin-ah get me a blanket.. it's cold!" Jin whined as well

Taehyung rushed to the couch and settled himself on in the center, "Jimin-ah get me a blanket ... It's cold!!" He too shouted as well making everyone giggle...

"Aahh i get soo shut up!" Jimin said getting annoyed..

Jungkook selected the movie and played it on the projector as Jimin went to get some comforters as the Kim line settled themself on the couch Hobi sitting next to Jin on the ground between the couch and the sofa chair...

Soon Yoongi came in with a pack of alcohol cana and placed them on the table ...

"We can't start without this!" He said..

"Ohhhh hyung! Nice!" Hobi said excitedly as he picked one can .. everyone smiled wide and picked a can for themself as Yoongi settled himself on the chair near Hobi..

After setting up the movie Jungkook picked a can too and a bowl of popcorn and settled besides Hobi leaving other sofa chair vacant for Jimin as the movie started playing ...

Jimin soon arrived gave everyone a blanket and hurriedly settled himself too...

Then he got up, "ah wait just a sec" Jimin said getting up and blocking everyones view

"Ya Jimin-ah move out of the way" jin growled playfully..

Soon they realised Jimin was taking leftover pack alcohols close to himself... Looking at his action Hobi died in laughter falling on Yoongi's legs..

"Ya~ Jimin we are not trying to get drunk here you know" Jin says as everyone starts laughing..

In the start scene of the movie where the male lead falls in love with Female lead at the first sight...

"Hoseok hyung! Since when have u been in love with me?" Taehyung asked giggling every ... since Taehyung had found out that Hobi had loved him .. he had became way too happy.

Question asked by Taehyung attracts attention as everyone looks at Hobi with curious eyes and some with a slight giggles

The question caught Hobi off guard as slight blush formed on his face.. "for a while..." Hobi replied as went back to watching the movie.. as Taehyung smiles at the response and somehow the super vague reply is accepted...

The male lead actor engrossed in the beauty of female lead doesn't notice the fighting right besides him and keeps staring at the girl....

"Hoseok hyung! Do you ever get lost while looking at me .. like the male lead did?" Taehyung asked but before Hobi could reply Yoongi got up...

"Ahh~ this is boring m going to bed" Yoongi said being frustrated at the movie..

"It's been like 3minutes since movie started!?" Jimin growled at Yoongi

"And i already hate it" Yoongi growled back...

Yoongi got up and grabbed his stuff, "good night Yoongi hyung" Namjoon wished..

"Night!" Yoongi replied .

Hobi turned to Yoongi, "good night hyun--" hobi was cutt off as Yoongi placed a kiss on Hobi's lips, "night Baby~" he whispered quietly close to Hobi's mouth and walked away ...

Hobi unconsciously bought his hand to his lips .. as he looked at others with curiosity.. as to what just happened...

"Ya Hoba did you forget?? Namjoon and Yoongi already told you that they love you..." Jin informed..

And Hobi's face to flushed red ....

"Aahh.. hyung prepare for the worst now! Coz Yoongi hyung ain't gonna let you forget him soo easily" Jimin told Hobi as he patted his head and walked off...

"This movie is too boring you guyz enjoy... Night!!" Jimin shouted as he disappeared into his own room.

"Yaaa~ Jimin-shii Weren't you just complaining to Yoongi hyung how it had just been 3min!?" Jungkook asked annoyed

"IT IS BORING!!" Jimin shouted back as he entered Yoongi's room too..
--------

After the movie ended everyone moved to their own room slowly as Namjoon decided to clean up..

"Want help?" Jin asked...

"Aahh seriously thank you hyung ..." Namjoon replied as he carried few empty cans ...

Jin came up and picked up the bowls.. putting one inside the other...

"Hyung .. do you think this is right?" Namjoon asked nervous.. leaned on the counter

"What is?" Jin asked as washed the bowls in the sink

"Whatever that's happening.. I know I am the one who first suggested that me and Yoongi hyung both can be Hoseok-ah mate but i never expected us all to fall for Hoba... And not in the million years had I imagined Hoba loved us all... It feels wrong" Namjoon confessed..

".. i know what you mean... .. to be honest.. I.. don't think.. I'll ever be over my feelings for Hoba.. i have had them for over 7years now.. but unlike me Hoba can 'get over his feelings' ... It breaks my heart.. but i guess that's just how easy it is for Hobi.. so don't worry Hoba might not even like us ... Maybe now that he is vulnerable he feels like he loves us but maybe it's all an illusion soo calm down he'll get over his feelings for us" Jin assured as tears dropped from his eyes..

Namjoon was shocked he looked at Jin and immediately hugged him... He felt heart broken like this! never ever even when he heard that Namjoon wasn't the only person Hobi liked... He never felt this sad .. Tears dropped from his eyes as he patted the head off his hyung in his embrace ...

"Hyung.. i don't know what i can say that may calm you down.. but know this Hyung you are the best mate anyone can ask for... If U had been an Omega.. you would be the person i would wanna be mates with" Namjoon said still crying...

"How's that suppose to make me feel better?" Jin asked letting out a chuckle...  As he hugged namjoonie tighter .. "if i had been an Omega i would have also prefered to be with you" Jin whispered as pulled away from Namjoon looking directly into his eyes ..  "i..." Jin wanted to say something but his lips quivered .. and before he knew it Namjoon pressed a kiss on Jins lips his hands holding Jin in his place..

Jin's plum lips opened up well for Namjoon allowing him to deepen the kiss... As Namjoon pulled away he saw Jin's diluted eyes.. looking at him with this softness that he had never seen before.. flushed cheeks .. Jin turned his face away.. the way Namjoon stared at him.. made him happy.. the slightly embarrassed Namjoon was not bad.. Namjoon couldn't help it as he let his lips fall on the Jin's cheeks placing pecks as they traveled to the neck ... "Hyung you smell like nectar" Namjoon whispered close to Jin's ear..

"You too smell good ...." Jin whispered unconsciously as he snuggled into Namjoon's neck... Placing kissed on thebpulse on Namjoon's neck.. and lovingly licking the sweet skin....

Suddenly Namjoon realised what he was doing... Immediately his hands let go Jin's arms and he stepped back... "I.. i.. think we should go to bed" Namjoon said blushing and looking away from Him...

"Ya you right.. go.. good night" Jin muttered as he rushed out kitchen.. he too averting his eyes... "good night" Namjoon whispered in rush...
--------

Hobi was the first wake up this morning.. he got up and looked around the kitchen... 'how come they forgot to buy eggs?!' he wondered searching everything up... He rubbed his eyes and took out his phone.. he wanted to eat toast and egg.. he searched for a 9/11 close by to find it only being 5min walk...

He got ready ....as he thought it was a good excuse to get some excercise done...

"Hyung where are you going?" a voice come from towards the stair.. Hobi looked up the stairs Jungkook-ah standing there ....

"Aahh Jungkook-ah.. they forgot to buy eggs .. am gonna get some"

"Wait hyung I'll come along" Jungkook said as he rushed up to get ready ...

"Alright I'll wait here..." Hobi said as slouched on the couch surfing through tweeter ...

'Ahh news of us being targeted by a stalker is spreading like a wild fire...'

'armies are worried for us...' he thought as typed in the message to reassure them of their safety.... But his hands suddenly stopped... 'i shouldn't do this without company's permission' he thought as he erased the message and sat up straight

"Hyung let's go!" A voice called out as Hobi stood up...

With mask and sunglasses Jungkook and Hobi went out...

"Hyung when did you wake up?" Jungkook asked..

"Like 20mins ago..."

"Hmm"

"Did you sleep well?" Hobi asked .. as Jungkook nodded in response...

"You think we should buy some games too.. feel like we have nothing to do today..." Hobi asked again.

"What kind of game..?" Jungkook asked

"Don't know.. let's see which one is available.." Hobi replied as they enter the store ..

After buying eggs they look around for games.. "hyung what about red flags!? I have seen this being played buy youtuber online.. it's fun"

"How do you play this?" Hobi asked looking closely at the the box full of deck of cards...
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

.... Ik m not a nice person 🙂 it's becoming more of a ot7xot7 but more of a hobi centric if that make sense

Also the homework for the next CHP is to learn about red flag game, jk I'll explain the rules of the game in the beginning of the next CHP don't worry!! It's a fun game

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

106K 4.7K 46
Ever since He was 12 Jimin loved and admired YoonGi. And when Yoongi represented as an Alpha he was a nice person but Yoongi Changed suddenly. No one...
79.1K 2.7K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...
191K 9.6K 23
Confession: Omegaverse is honestly life. Jimin is and Omega who has not mated. He has 3 Alphas fighting over him but he only wants one. One that do...
306K 20.9K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...