Purely Submissive

By SchemingxStoat

Shiloh spent his entire life focused on making his parents proud. He never took the time to discover himself... More

1 - Harrowing
2 - Disinter
3 - Trouvaille
4 - Confounding
5 - Serendipity
6 - Kicky
7 - Incipience
8 - Cosset
9 - Introspection
10 - Envisage
11 - Actify
12 - Exordium
13 - Assuage
14 - Rollick
15 - Unleash
16 - Descry
17 - Acquiescent
18 - Oboedire
19 - Elevate
20 - Caprice
21 - Congenial

Author's Note

11.7K 157 17
By SchemingxStoat

Hello Everyone! Welcome to book three on the journey through this world. For those of you who have read Undeniably Submissive, then you know that Shiloh, the sweet slave, is genderfluid and goes by they/them pronouns. This story takes place prior to both Milly's and Ciarren's and will involve Shiloh's self-discovery. Therefore, they will be referred to as he/him until this takes place within the storyline. Just so there's no confusion.

Anyways, enjoy!

And please let me know your thoughts along the way. I do plan on editing all the stories, although I'm not sure if they'll go anywhere from there. Any and all input means a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 14K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
1.2M 26.5K 43
To them she was a treasure greater than gold. She was an angel that came straight from heaven. To her they were life. They were the rainbow after th...
84.3K 116 4
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...
870K 33.9K 30
Eden Maillard never felt important. She grew up on the upper end of the poverty line in southside Chicago to two mundane parents who couldn't bother...