๐”๐๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐…๐”๐‹, ๐.๐„

By GHOSTINDIOR

g!p this book includes, ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ, ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ .
๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’ : แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡.
๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’ : แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด.
๐”๐๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐…๐”๐‹.
๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„๐’.
๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐‹. ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐’๐„

๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐‹. ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž

938 46 38
By GHOSTINDIOR

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF DEATH & VIOLENCE, ALONG WITH MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

BILLIE O.

I TOOK SLOW BREATHS AS I MADE MY WAY INSIDE of scarlett and adams house. my footsteps trailed upstairs seeing a glare from the bathroom light.

this motherfucker was going to die tonight.

my head turned quickly as i heard a cry and shout that sounded like it was out of some sort of frustration. i walked into the bathroom slowly seeing adam in the bathtub as my eyes trailed down to cuts across the both of his wrists.

this motherfucker wasn't going to get out the easy way.

i walked over to him looking down at him in the tub watching his eyes immediately meet with mine. "w-what the fuck are you doing?!" he yelled trying to get out of the bath tub quickly as i pushed him right back down forcefully as water sloshed down onto the floor.

"sit the fuck down adam" i snapped, even seeing this man made my blood boil.

"get out of here" he sniffled as a confused look swept across his face as to why i was here. i crouched down beside him inspecting the cuts on his arms and laughed a bit at he pitiful he sounded and looked.

"they're not deep enough that's going to do it adam" i sighed closing the bathroom door sitting in front of him.

"you see my friend, you never fail to disappoint me"

he looked at me scared as a shift of realization hit his face.

"you're the one whose been seeing my god damn fiancé " he snapped as a smirk swept across my face.

"correction" i snapped.

"ex fiancé" i said rubbing my temples already tired of hearing this assholes voice.

"do you want me to finish this job adam?" i said tapping the back of my knife against my head as the anger in his face  quickly shifted to fear.
"n-no get the fuck out of here before i call the fucking cops!" he yelled attempting to get back out of tub again as i slammed him back down causing water to slosh on the floor.

"i'm going to fucking kill you adam okay? jesus christ don't make my job harder than it has to be." i nodded standing up as i smirked bit pushing his head under the water watching him struggle as he tried to come back up.

piful.

i laughed a bit holding his head up as he gasped out for air. "i'm doing you a favor adam" i said with a small smile pushing his head back down under the water watching him struggle again for a few more seconds. i pulled away watching him regain his breath again.

i leaned against the wall watching adam as he breathed heavily trying to get his words out "s-she's going to hate you for the rest of your miserable life" he breathed out as the color from his face drained.

"i'll make sure she loves me for the rest of her pretty little life, meanwhile while you're going to be buried six feet in the fucking ground rotting, i'm going to be falling in love with her more and more everyday." i snapped a bit taking another slow breath to calm myself at the thought of scar ever hating me.

"i'm going to fuck her every night and cater to her when she's grieving over your pathetic wasteful ass. and time after that i'm going to give her a beautiful family that you couldn't even dare to have because you're a abusive piece of shit who is going to rot six feet under" i said watching him with a smirk seeing a tear slid down his face coughing up the water out of his lungs.

"night night adam" i sighed pushing his head back underneath the water holding him down as he started to struggle less and less. i positioned his body in the bathroom to look less suspicious as possible.

this needs to be ruled out as a suicicde.

i walked around the bathroom for over 30 minutes inspecting the potential crime scene making sure nothing was out of place. i tilted my head walking into the bedroom that was once theirs.

my eyes trailed to the perfectly made bed with a letter setting on it.

to my dear scarlett,
i'm so sorry for what i've put you through the past few years. i'm sorry for the long nights of arguing, and the horrible nights of me putting my hands on you. i'm not a real man, i'm not the real man that deserves a perfect wife like you. i never meant any of the hateful words i've said. i've had my own issues, since the death of our little roman that i've never fully healed from and figured out. it wasn't supposed to go like this, i never wanted you to leave me, i wanted to work on myself.  for our future marriage and for our future family. i don't want to live a life without you im it scarlett. it'd hurt too bad, i'm sorry. i love you.

i scoffed at the letter throwing it back on the bed, typical manipulative asshole move. running away from his mistakes and trying to pin the blame on my scar. fucking pitiful.

i rolled my eyes making my way back to the house seeing some of the guys in the house talking to scar.

why the fuck they making her laugh and shit?

"babe" i said giving scar a small glare. she smiled and made her way over to me immediately moving into my arms poking her lips out for a kiss. i immediately gave in leaning down pecking her lips slowly with a small smile.

im definitely crazy about her.

"where did you go?" she asked with a small pout wrapping her arms around my waist as i pulled her closer to me.

oh no where, just out murdering your future husband.

"i got a oil change and my car detailed. you know how slow they are baby" i said rubbing her sides soothingly watching her pretty little face nod, believing my bullshit ass lie.

i hummed in her ear kissing her shoulder, "how'd you sleep mama, i kmow i put you right to sleep last night" i muttered in her ear hearing a small laugh escape her lips.

"i slept good baby" she said as she bit he lip softly.

she probably was reminiscing about how good i was fucking up her pussy last night.

"good" i mumbled wrapping my arms around her waist walking upstairs behind her knowing all the guys were gonna probably try staring at her ass.

and of course i was right, as always.

"don't do that to us billieeee" one of the guys named danny rasped out. i squinted my eyes in his direction.

"be fucking forreal before i fuck you up, and then tell your girlfriend and have her fuck you up too" i said rolling my eyes as he leaned back and got quiet.

"yeah that's what the fuck i thought" i said with a small laugh walking up to my room with scar laying down with her.

reaching over my nightstand grabbing a joint and lighter. scar cuddled into me with a soft pout.

"stop being so mean all the time" she mumbled kissing down my jaw softly as i closes my eyes putting the blunt in between my lips.

"they be trying me on purpose baby" i rasped out licking ny lips watching the smoke in the air escape from my lips.

i felt scar move her hands down to my sweatpants and bit my lip watching her.

"you're so tense" she muttered.

your fiancé fucking did that for me.

i smirked a bit blowing smoke out of my mouth looking down at her as she got down on her knees pushing my sweats down my legs.

"damn i get to smoke a fat ass blunt and watch my pretty ass girl suck my dick? life's good" i sighed watching her hand jerk me off slowly closing my eyes hearing a small laugh escape her lips.

which was music to my ears. besides her pretty ass moans of course.

my breath hitched my throat feeling her slap my tip on my tongue teasingly.

"mmm" i mumbled feeling her take my dick into her mouth deeply, bobbing her head at a deep and fast pace as soft moans escaped my lips.

"shit baby" i whispered blowing smoke out of my mouth as she deep throated around me at a unholy pace.

i panted softly watching her go down on my dick. "fuckkkkkk" i moaned softly leaning my head back. i could barely even get my words out, her head game was that strong.

i continued smoking my blunt watching her swirl her tongue all around my dick driving me absolutely crazy.

a strained moaned escaped my lips holding her hair out of her face as  she moaned around my length sending vibrations as i felt myself growing closer.

"fuck baby girl" i breathed out leaning my head back nutting right in her mouth.

she pulled away slowly moving into my laugh swallowing leaning down drawing my lips in for a long and deep passionate kiss.

spitters are quitters.

leave ur thoughts here ,
& check out my new book
"pressure" :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.7K 38
(story contains violence, use of drugs, alcohol, guns and mentions of sex. if this isn't for you then do not continue reading) what had you expected...
5.9K 225 27
(Sequel to My Drug Leader) 12 years later, everyone is happy but things start to stir up which brings everyone down a rocky road. Follow their journe...
4.3K 145 30
I was an addict but I never thought I would get addicted to you, but as soon as our eyes meet I was stuck, blinded by your beauty. I knew life would...
198K 6.3K 61
It's the 2nd Book! First Chapter Out: November 4th, 2019 #1 in bilsexual #1 in maggielindemann #1 in billie #2 in girlxgirl #6 in mafia