Original Sin

Oleh LaurelDinahLance22

The lives of the liars Imogen, Tabby, Minnie, Faran, and Noa. Behind all the disturbing things that A does co... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:

Chapter 9:

72 1 0
Oleh LaurelDinahLance22

Avery's POV*
Noa was crying and was in so much pain, Avery "shh babe, we're almost there", Noa "it hurts so bad babe", Avery "shh I've got you baby, we're almost there", Noa "it hurts", Avery "I'm right here baby girl", we finally got to the emergency room. Noa was rushed into emergency surgery, that's when I got a call from Imogen. Avery "hey", Imogen "hey, is everything okay", Avery "I'm not sure, Noa was taken for emergency surgery, I hope she's okay", Imogen "she should be", Avery "I hope so", Imogen "she's gonna be okay, she's tough. I didn't think that scar could open back up though", Avery "me either", "Ms Fields are you here for Noa", Avery "Imogen I have to go", Imogen "okay, give us an update", Avery "I will. Is my fiancé okay", "yes your fiancé is okay. We had to restitch her wound and we wrapped it way better, it's gonna take about two weeks to completely heal, and recover but she's gonna be just fine. You could sign these papers and you should be free to go. I also have a question", Avery "yes", "she doesn't do any lifting or anything right", Avery "aside from picking up our daughters so she could breastfeed them, that's about it", "I would recommend you have her lay down when it's time to do that, at least just for the time that it takes for her wound to heal so it won't open up again", Avery "okay", once I signed the papers and Noa was finished getting dressed we left the hospital and got back home. Noa was resting, I had just dropped off Julianna at school, she didn't wanna go but we couldn't always stay home from school. Imogen "how is she", Avery "she's good, a bit drowsy and high because of the medicine the doctor gave her", Imogen "I'm glad she's okay, so I wanted to ask you something", Avery "I'm listening", Imogen "how did you and Noa go about your second daughter", Avery "ivf treatment, it's not one two three but it works, it's either that or a sperm donor. Why", Imogen "me and Tabby have been talking about starting a family", Avery "I think you should do it, we're not in high school anymore and it seems like the perfect time to settle down and start a family".
Another photoshoot

I went on Instagram and posted all these pictures from Noa's new photoshoot with the caption, "more photos of my bride to be. This beauty is really mine, I can't believe in a few months this girl will officially be my wife. The things we been through and the happy memories we shared I love being on this journey with her. She's my everything and my world, she will always be my favorite person in the entire world, she will always be my girl. I can't believe I get to marry my best friend, this probably sounds cringy but Noa Marie has been the best thing that's ever happened to me, from becoming my girlfriend to becoming the mama of Davie. These photos I will always cherish. Noa Olivar I love you princesa, thanks for being the best partner in the world. I love you so much". Noa came to me crying, putting her arms around me, "that was so beautiful, everything you wrote", Noa was more than impressed by my post of her, Avery "girls we will be back, we have to go to the bakery to pick our wedding cake", Imogen "okay, have fun", Avery "can you just be on stand by just in case the girls need to be picked up", Imogen "of course", me and Noa left the house, got in the car and drove to the bakery.
Tabby's POV*
Me and Imogen made a huge decision, we're gonna be adopting this young girl. She's six, she struggles a bit with speaking but she's amazing.

(Ella 6 years)

Tabby "baby are you ready go we have to go get Ella", Imogen "I know I'm coming".

Ella's bedroom

Imogen "hey Mouse, Faran, we'll be back", Minnie "okay", Faran "be careful you two", Imogen "we will", me and Imogen left and went straight to the orphanage to pick up Ella. "You two must be here for Ella", Tabby "yeah, is she ready are her things packed", "yeah I'll go get her right now", Imogen "thanks", Ella "mommy, mama", Imogen "hi you, ready to go home", Ella "yes mommy", once we got home. Faran "omg she's so cute", Imogen "lol, this is Ella, Ella this is Faran and Minnie", Ella "hi. Are you mommy and mama's friend", Imogen "they are", Noa and Avery got back with their girls. Noa "Julianna work on your homework please", Julianna "okay mama", Noa "and can you take your sister to go change", Julianna "Davie come on", Noa "she's adorable Imogen and Tabby", Tabby "thanks. Ella this is Noa and Avery, they are also our friends", Ella "hi", Imogen "how did it go", Avery "good we pick our two different flavors and chose the design for the cake", Julianna "mama Davie hit me with this", Noa "Davie we do not hit, you did not hit your sister. Babe, can you deal with her, I'm going to help Juju do her homework", Avery "okay", Noa helps Julianna with her homework, Avery puts Davie in time out, Imogen and Tabby get Ella settled, and the others are just hanging out. Noa "is that all the homework you have honey", Julianna "yes mama", Noa "get in the shower and get ready for dinner", Julianna "what are we eating", Noa "I don't know yet", Noa goes to check on Avery, finding her in Davie's room, Noa "Davie you are not allowed to hit mommy, you are not allowed to hit anyone, we do not play with the hands. You are not being very nice, your gonna stay on time out longer because you hit mommy", Davie "pwease no mama. Up", Noa "no you will stay there until your time is done, you do not play with the hands", Imogen ordered some food. Davie started crying hysterically, but I told no one to bother her because she was in trouble. Faran "do you think she should really be punished to this extent", Noa "I mean, she did hit with her hands she knows better, I didn't wanna have to do it but she will learn that we do not play with our hands. Davie you can come out of timeout now baby", Davie "I sowry mama", Noa "please apologize to your sister and mommy", Davie "I sowry JuJu", Julianna "it's okay", Davie "sowry mommy", Avery "it's okay. Why don't you girls show Ella around and maybe play with her", Julianna "okay, come on Ella", after the girls went to play, we all just chatted. Avery "birthday girl", Noa "oh yeah, mouse it's almost your birthday", Minnie "I know", Imogen "what do you want to do for your birthday", Minnie "I don't know yet, I definitely want to spend it with all of you girls", Tabby "we could go out to dinner, or we can just do something fun. Even maybe an escape room, without the kids though, because escape rooms are not for kids", Minnie "that sounds like fun", Ash "could I take you to dinner the day before your birthday so we could just be alone for that day", Minnie "yes I would love that my love", Noa "girls please be careful, the house is not a playground if you want to play please go to the yard and play", Julianna "sorry mom", Noa "it's okay, please keep an eye on your sister and your cousin", Julianna "okay mama", Avery "Julianna come here real quick", Julianna "yes mom", Avery "when's your birthday", Julianna "tomorrow", Avery "your birthday's tomorrow", Julianna "yes, I'll be eight", Avery "okay, you can go back and play".

Tomorrow morning

Avery "Julianna was so happy with all of her birthday decorations, me and Noa took a picture of Julianna and posted it on our social media with the caption. "Happy 8th Birthday to our oldest princess Julianna. Not knowing the grace, you have given us since joining our family. You're the sweetest girl and the best big sister to Davie and Zara. Hope you have the best birthday ever, today is all about you baby girl. Happy birthday our girl", Imogen also posted with the caption, "happy birthday to my oldest niece Julianna, you're such a sweet girl and an amazing big sissy. love you so much girly, have a great day". Julianna "thank you for all this", Avery "your welcome baby", Noa "your welcome baby girl", Julianna "can I play in the pool with my friends", Noa
"of course, baby". Noa "how did we pull all this off in such little time", Avery "I don't know but she deserved it", Noa "yes she does", Minnie "she's such a sweet girl", Noa "hey sweet girl do you want to blow out your candles", Julianna "yes mama", we stood around Julianna and started to sing happy birthday, "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Julianna, happy birthday to you", she was in all smiles as she blew out her candles. Noa "you could open up your presents now baby", Julianna "okay", we all stood outside since it was a bit nice and Julianna started opening up her gifts, Julianna "thank you Aunt Imogen. I love it so much", Imogen "your welcome".

We took Julianna to the other side of the yard, Julianna "this is all mine", Noa "yes, you can't be a gymnast without equipment, so me and mom bought all of this for you. Your Aunts chipped in too", Julianna "thank you so much", Noa "you're welcome baby girl", Avery "you're welcome baby girl", while Julianna opened the rest of her gifts, we just admired being there for each other, we were like one big family that would never let each other down. Avery "so tomorrow we have to go our venue to give the description of our wedding set up. Next week is when we have our wedding rehearsal", Noa "that's this week", Avery "yeah", Noa "that means this close to us finally tying the knot and getting married", Avery "yeah, I can't wait", Noa "I know right", Imogen "yep, that's right. The two of you will finally become wives, no longer fiancés, I might just cry at the wedding", Minnie "I think I speak for all of us, but we are all definitely going to be in tears and cry at the ceremony", Tabby "that is very true". Not too long after cleaning up everything we called it a night. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.9K 73 21
Alison DiLaurentis was in Beacon Heights University in Portland, Oregon to finish her course as a TA while on the other part of the world in Rosewood...
859K 23.3K 43
I am Kendall Hastings. I am sixteen years old and had to move here to Rosewood from California. At Rosewood, I met someone named A. And shit went dow...
A liars truth Oleh Teddy

Fiksi Penggemar

33.9K 1.1K 28
Hayden Adams twin of Imogen returns to millwood high school determined to move on with her life after tragedy struck her family. Follow as Hayden jug...
1K 18 15
Welcome back! Even though PLL ended in November 2016 with my final episode, I wanted to make a movie to answer all your questions and to say one last...