Most Valuable Parent (MVP #1)

Von holl1e27

Pro hockey star, Christian Brooks, has everything he ever needed as a starting forward Right Winger, and a th... Mehr

Coming October 31, 2022
SYNOPSIS & AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Prologue
1 - My World
2 - Enemy #1
3 - Dirtbag Fiancé
4 - Girl Time
5 - Mama Knows Best
6 - Pricks and Stones May Break My Bones
7 - Dear Ethan, I Hate You
8 - Girls Night In
9 - Game Day
10 - My Girlfriend For Five Minutes
11 - Vivi = Bitch
12 - Distance
13 - Exhausted
14 - Coffee Dates
15 - Surgery
16 - Recovery
17 - Sisters and Misters
18 - Grilled Cheesus
19 - Follow Up
20 - Bachelorette Party
21 - My Best Friends' Wedding
22 - My Best Friends' Wedding, Part II
23 - Hungover at a Baby Shower
24 - Emotionally Yours
26 - Tangled
27 - Mama Approved
28 - Good Taste in Music
29 - Kidnapper
30 - Christmas in 60 Degree Weather
31 - My Girlfriend the Cowgirl
32 - My Boyfriend the Famous Hockey Player
33 - Crazy
34 - My Daughter
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
BONUS CHAPTER - Hubba Hubba Baby
BONUS CHAPTER - Crisp October Mornings
BONUS CHAPTER - Baby's First Christm- *Hockey Game
BONUS CHAPTER - Ours
BONUS CHAPTER - On the Road
Most Valuable Playmaker

25 - Physically Mine

41K 922 112
Von holl1e27

*mature content ahead*

"You're really sure?" Christian asks, looking up at me.

I sit up on my elbows, "Yes, Christian." I say through a chuckle.

He'd already asked five times. It's sweet but, I'm turned on and I feel like I need him right now.

"Okay." He says, pushing my black lace panties to the side.

He lets out a deep groan, throwing his head back for a second. "So fucking perfect." He says, running a finger between my folds.

My hips bucked up in pleasure before he pinned them down. He looked up at me, a sexy smirk on his face. "Hold still for me baby.", he says, pressing his thumb on my clit, "Especially while I eat your sweet little pussy." He says before I feel his thumb disappears.

I pout before I feel his tongue lick from the bottom of my pussy to the top and I let out a throaty noise, throwing my head back.

I feel his tongue inside me as his thumb rubs against my clit in slow circles. A deep moan escapes my lips as I start to grind against his face. His grip on my hips tighten in a bruising manner, stopping my hips from moving.

His tongue moves in all different directions and I feel myself reaching the end. The room is filled with sounds coming from both of us, only turning me on more. I lace my fingers through his hair, burying his face deeper between my legs as I let out a string of loud moans.

My legs start to shake as my elbows give out and I lay flat on the couch. My legs clench around his head tightly as I ride out my orgasm and I cum all over Christian's tongue.

He sits up, wiping the pad of his thumb across his bottom lip. I reach forward, grabbing ahold of his hand, I wrap my lips around his thumb, sucking my own cum off of his finger and he lets out a groan. I smile around his thumb before pulling it out with a pop.

Christian's grin is that of a very proud man.

Both of us breathe heavily, looking into each other's eyes. "You taste amazing." He says, standing up from the floor.

I smile as he reaches his hands out, pulling me up from the couch. "Let's go to bed!" He yells, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Christian!" I yell, earning a slap on my half bare ass.

At least the view was good.

"I think you have a bigger ass than me." I say and he laughs.

"Well, I bet your nipples are better than mine." He says and I snort.

"Please don't call them nipples." I say and he laughs.

"Well, that's what they are." He argues, walking up the stairs.

"I know, but it's weird to think guys have nipples."

"Well what else do you call them?" He asks, walking down the hallway.

"Pecks."

"True." Christian gently lays me on his bed. "So you don't want to see my nipples?" He teases.

"I hate you." I saw, crawling onto my knees.

"Then why are we about to have sex?" He quips, a playful smirk on his lips.

" 'Cause you're hot." I say, shrugging my shoulders. I reach out and grab the hem of his tight t-shirt. "Arms." I say and he gives me a confused look. I sigh, "Lift your arms." I command and he chuckles, raising his arms up.

I lift his tight v-neck up and above his head, revealing his perfectly toned and muscular upper body. Rock hard pecks. 6-pack. A perfectly formed v-line. A cross necklace lay perfectly in the center of his chest.

"So, you're just using me for my body?" He asks in a playful tone.

I run my hand down his chest. "It's hard not to, when your body looks like this." I say, tracing his abs with my finger as they flex under my touch.

"And you've only seen half of it."

"Cocky much?" I ask and he grins.

"I don't know, wanna find out?" He asks, grabbing ahold of my hand and placing it on his belt.

"Yes..." I breathe out, hastily unfastening his belt.

He catches my wrist before I get to the button of his jeans. "Not so fast. You're still wearing entirely too much clothing." He says, referring to my sweater.

"Arms." Bitch stole my command.

I lift my arms above my head and he pulls my sweater off. He tosses it behind him, before reaching around to my back. With one hand, he undoes the clasp, his eyes locked onto mine.

He never breaks eye contact as he slides my bra straps off my shoulder and tosses the undergarment to the side. After what feels like forever, he drops his gaze before sucking in a breath. A low noise escapes his throat as he ducks his head down, taking one of my breasts in his mouth.

My boobs weren't that big, they were quite small actually. Something Ethan always seemed to remind me of.

I didn't even feel an ounce of embarrassment or insecurities. How could I when he's been looking at me like I'm the only girl in the world.

"Fuck.." I mumble, lacing my fingers through his light brown hair, my head going back. Who knew having your nipples sucked could feel so good.

He went back and forth for a couple of minutes. When one of my breasts wasn't in his mouth, he was kneading and massaging it with his hand. He finally pulled away, standing up to his full height.

"Now, you can take my pants off." He says and I grin. Reaching forward I quickly unbutton his pants before yanking them down. Leaving him in just his boxer briefs. He steps out of his jeans, kicking them to the side. I lay back on the bed, holding myself up on my elbows. Christian stayed standing but leaned over me, hooking his fingers into the waistband of my panties. "Are yo-"

"Shut up and take off my panties. Good Lord, Brooks." I interrupt him.

He smiles, "I just want you to be really, really sure." He says, "And don't bring God into this. He does not approve of what we're doing."

I sit up, resting my hands on his chest. "Christian, I want you.. All of you."

He smiles wider, "You have me, Brinley."

"So, give me this part of you too." I say and he nods, pulling my panties down, I slightly lift my hips up so he can pull them all the way down. He tosses them behind me, along with the rest of my clothes. Well, minus my jeans.. That are still downstairs.

His eyes rake across my body, his hands moving up my legs, to my hips, stopping at my sides. "So fucking beautiful." He murmurs.

He stands up to his full height, hooking his thumbs in the waistband of his boxer briefs, he tugs them down and his cock springs free. My eyes widen at his size. He is massive, in length and thickness.

"Is it gonna fit?" I blurt out before my hand comes up to cover my mouth. I did not just say that out loud.

Christian lets out a deep, sexy chuckle, climbing onto the bed. "Just.. Tell me if it hurts too much." He says and I nod.

He crawls between my legs, his hands resting on either side of my head as the bed slightly dips. He reaches for the nightstand before I hear a wrapper and he rolls a condom on. "Are you ready?"

I slowly nod, readjusting underneath him. The cross necklace dangles down, barely grazing my chest.

"I need words, Brinley."

I look up at him, lips parted in breathless pants. "Yes, Christian."

That did it.

He moved one hand to my waist, slightly lifting my hips up as I felt his hard cock rubbing against where I needed him the most. He kept his other hand on the bed next to my head to hold himself up. He slowly started to push himself inside me as my eyes widened. He was barely even past the tip before he stopped. "Are you okay?"

I nod my head, "Yeah just, keep going slow." I say and he nods, pushing himself in a little further. My mouth gapes as he pushes himself all the way in, a small gasp escaping my lips. He waits a minute or two, looking down at me as I stretch to accommodate his size.

I think he nearly ripped my pussy open... Is that possible?

"I'm gonna move, okay? I'll go slow until you say otherwise." He says in a gentle tone, his thumb rubbing back and forth on my waist.

"Okay." I whisper and he starts to slowly pull halfway out before pushing back in. He stays slow, like he said he would. Our gazes never break away from each other's as I grip onto his back tightly, nails digging into his skin.

Pleasure takes over pain as I let out a needy moan. "Go faster.." I breathe out.

He stops moving, "You sure?"

"I swear, if you ask me if I'm sure one more time." I say through gritted teeth. He chuckles before he pulls himself all the way out.

"So much attitude." He says before he thrusts back into me. Gone was the pace of sweet and slow. He was ripping me to pieces in the best way possible... If ya know what I mean.

My back arches, nipples brushing against his chest as he picks up speed. My nails digging into his back harder than ever as I take his whole cock.

"Look at you." Christian grunts, causing me to moan louder. "Taking it all."

The room quickly becomes filled with moans, grunts, and screams. As Christian quite literally, rocks my world.

I think even the bed was rocking a little bit.

His hand travels from my waist to the back of my thigh, pushing my knee up to my head. He had the perfect angle and speed, and he was hitting the best spot he could hit without even trying.

I threw my head back against the bed, my other leg hooked around his waist as my heel dug into his back. My eyes squeezed shut as I rocked back and forth on the bed.

Christian grunted, "Look at me." He said and my eyes snapped open. My eyes locking onto his dark green eyes once again.

He let out a deep throaty moan, the veins in his neck popping out. My legs start to shake with pleasure, one of my arm comes around his neck as my other hand cups his cheek.

I moan so loud I'm pretty sure Saint Paul can hear me as I hit my release, harder than ever.

Christian's release comes only seconds after mine. Both of our eyes squeezing shut. My grip on his face tightened as I threw my head back. The two us of riding out our orgasms together.

He collapses on top of me, his face buried on my neck as we breathe heavily.

After a couple of minutes as I feel his head move, and he pushes my hair to the side, before resting his head on the bed beside mine. My shoulder was slightly digging into his neck but he didn't seem to mind, or even notice.

I turn my head to the side and he pushes a loose strand of hair out of my face. A look of what can only be described as lust and adoration on his face. Mine most likely matching.

Christian brings his hand to my jaw, cupping it as the pad of his thumb slowly swipes across my bottom lip. "You're so beautiful." He mumbles and heat spreads across my cheeks. A soft smile appears on my face as I lean forward, placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

We pull away before he sighs, pushing himself up, he slowly pulls out of me as I groan. Suddenly feeling empty as he stands up.

He grabs my hands, pulling me up off the bed, and carrying me into the bathroom. He starts the shower before stepping in and setting me down. Hot water instantly hits my back as Christian keeps an arm around my waist.

His lips quirk up into something between a smirk and a grin.

"What?" I ask, a playful smile on my lips.

He takes a step forward, causing me to step back until my back hits the cold tile wall, earning a small hiss from me.

He places both of his hands next to my head on the wall, caging me in. "You up for another round?"

I raise a brow, "What, that last one wasn't enough for ya?" I tease, placing my hands on his waist.

"I could never get enough of you."

Word Count: 2,161

There it is folks, it finally happened!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7M 35.8K 60
The Falling Effect: When you do something that causes something else to happen (i.e. you fall down, you scrape your knee. Or you have sex, you get pr...
118K 3.5K 36
Kingston Spin-off #3 THE THIRD BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SPIN-OFF SERIES! Brielle Kingston is the most determined Kingston in her huge family. Newly grad...
166K 8.7K 30
Book 4 of the Jackson Series! Charlotte Davidson was dealt the wrong cards in her youth but when an opportunity to start anew presents itself she gra...
74.6K 1.4K 42
During their senior year of high school, after 2 years of dating, they were the golden couple that everyone envied. Cole was captain of the hockey te...