JUSTIN (JJK)

By midnight_breezee

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" Every lips have one word. The only super hero, the only saviour and the one and only heart... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
Characters
Gifts and Achievements
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
BEWARE OF FRAUD!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 19

155 18 2
By midnight_breezee

Jimin stood there for some more minutes. What had he gotten himself into? Had not been for his poverty he would never agree to such proposals.

Last day after Jin left him, he met this purple-haired man. He called himself Devithen. At first, Jimin was curious about the person. He seemed unusual. Then it creeped him out when he learned that the man almost knew everything about him. But he assured him that he meant no harm. He only wanted him to have a better life.

He would pay him for keeping an eye on Jungkook. He need not do anything. He only had to spy on him at school and inform the man. He was okay with that initially. It wouldn't harm him. It was not that he was selling drugs. As long as he got the money it was okay.

Everything went well. He said to his mom that he  got a new part-time job. But his inner conscience was eating him up. He felt guilty whenever he came face to face with Jungkook. They might not be on good terms but that didn't give him the right to invade his privacy. Clearing his head out of all negative thoughts he walked inside his house. He would only do the work until he gets some decent job.

♧●♡●♧

Jungkook stood on the terrace of the school before his friend Jiah. After she ignored him for the last three days, she suddenly pulled him here. Jungkook was beyond confused at her behavior.

The girl, on the other hand, was freaking out. Her heart and mind were at the opposite poles of a magnet. She couldn't bring herself to speak her words aloud.

"Hey! Why are we here?" Jungkook's voice snapped her out of the daze.

"I- I have something to tell you." She stuttered but got all red. She began breathing loudly.

Jungkook tilted his head and chuckled. He then gently took her hands in his and spoke ignoring his hammering heart. He couldn't ruin their friendship. "Calm down and tell me." His heart skipped a bit when her doe eyes got locked with his.

Without thinking Jiah blurted out, "I think I like you more than a friend, Jungkook." There was a long pause as if the world came to a standstill.

Jungkook's eyes were threatening to pop out at any moment. Then he began searching for something.

"What are you searching for?" Jiah blinked her eyes.

"Taehyung and Mihyun. They probably set this up. I am not falling for this joke." Jungkook folded his arms across his chest. "Now come out, you dorks! I caught you!"

"No! Why would they set me up?" Jiah frowned.

"Y-you mean y-you- I mean everything was your feeling?" Jungkook couldn't help being Jungshook. Jiah gently smiled and nodded. "But that day you said the kiss meant nothing. We are only friends—"

"The kiss meant everything to me." She cut him off, "I was just confused with my feelings that's why I said it. I didn't want to lead you on when I was not sure myself."

"Omg! This feels surreal." Now it was his time to panic, "You sure you like me as Jungkook, not as Jus- Nevermind!" He ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

"I do like you for the person you are. I never intend to use you for your talents or grades or even looks. It's okay if you don't feel the same for me. It's just that you didn't shut me down after the kiss and I thought maybe you like me back. Just forget about it." She laughed which sounded forced.

Jiah's eyes were filled with tears. She didn't want to break down before him so decided to run away but he held back her wrist. "Will you be my girlfriend?" His deep voice resonated in her ears.

She turned around with glossy eyes only to see her crush genuinely smiling at her. His eyes held galaxy. The setting sun was eclipsed by him making his silhouette radiate the orange rays. Jiah flashed her teeth and aggressively nodded.

Jungkook then pulled her into a warm kiss. She wasted no time in kissing him back. This time it lasted for long. There weren't any interruptions nor did one run away in embarrassment. "I had liked you since the day we became friends. But you know, I am not good with girls so I was afraid of confessing my feelings. Thank you for approaching me, Jiah. And thank you for liking me for who I am." The young couple intertwined their hands and walked back into the building.

Taehyung and Mihyun's jaws were on the floor seeing their best friends acting all lovey-dovey in the cafeteria. Jungkook was feeding Jiah who was blushing red.

"Don't tell me you two are together—" Taehyung gasped when both nodded.

"How did this happen?! When did this happen?! Why wasn't I informed?!" Mihyun almost leaped across the table to strangle Jiah if not Taehyung.

The couple took turns explaining what happened a few minutes ago. After fifteen minutes of continuous interruption and sarcasm, they finally finished their story.

"Alas, I missed witnessing a great moment." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and picked a spoonful of food, "Say Ahh~" Jiah blushed and opened her mouth wide.

"I think I am going to get sick if I tolerate them any longer." Taehyung stood up with his empty plate.

"Me too." Mihyun agreed, "I think I am going to puke." She followed Taehyung.

"Hey, let's go for a date!" The last thing Taehyung heard before slamming the door of the cafe. When in the seven hells did Jungkook become so cheesy?

Time to get a new bestfriend.

Welcome to the world of cheesiness... 😏😏

BTS SNAPS

At a haunted house.

Tae: I am scared!!

Jk: You can hold my hand.

Tae: .....

Jk: Thats my di-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 753 28
*Sequel to Serendipitous* The funny thing about life is that it never goes exactly how one plans it to go. It has a way of taking your plans and twis...
18.4K 1.1K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...
3.5K 178 5
Kim Taehyung Taehyung is on top of the world, BTS is doing better than ever, his band mates are his best friends and it still blows his mind how ther...
2.4K 195 25
// ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴍᴀɴ? \\ ~~~ || MARVEL BTS AU || In an alternate universe, happy-go-lucky Jeon Jungkook has it all. He's only a...