âme soeur

prachiraiii tarafından

#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaa... Daha Fazla

Character sketch
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Epilogue
Bonus

chapter 40

1.1K 125 43
prachiraiii tarafından

Shivaay pov

Why I can see darkness all around. My head is paining like some one is hammering. With great difficulty I opened my eyes. My vision was not clear I blink my eyes several times to get a clear vision. I look around and found myself in my room.

I tried to move my hand suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my arm.
Their is bandage on my arms.

Then slowly I remembered what had happened before I lost my consciousness.

I sit properly and keep my head on headrest. I take the  glass of water which is kept on the table.

I looked for my phone  but it's not there. Then only i heard the squealing voice of Ishaan.

" Bale papa "

Before I say something he run God's knows where. I just can't let that people roam freely who tried to harm me Or my family. I have to do something as soon as possible.

" Shivaay " Om came with Ishaan.

"You seriously scared us why the hell you didn't take the security with you?"

" Om see I am fine and sitting in front of you. Stop shouting my head is already paining. "

" Bale papa hurt " Ishaan said looking at me and wiggle in om arms as soon as om make him stand on bed. He jumped on me to hug.

" Ishaan what are doing he is already hurt move " Om said sternly to him.

" Sorry " He says in a low voice.

" Om no don't talk to him like that. Ishaan come. " I hugged him I know he must be scared the way he is clutching my kurta.

" Shivaay you need something "

" Yes my phone "

" Shivaay seriously " He gives me disbelief look.

" Bhaiya no work, no phone only rest doctor said. " Gauri came in room.

" Gauri"

" No bhaiya here have this soup first "

"I don't want to have anything right now. "

" Shivaay i know what you thinking. Police is looking after this. We will see in morning you had to take medicines also. "

" Om you are not understanding "

" May be I am not and I don't want ohk. Now have soup. Ishaan it's late say good night to bade papa and sleep in our room now "

He mumbled good night and left.

" Now tell what had happened and why these people attack on you. "

" You remembered the time when they attacked on Ishaan " To which om nodded his head.

" What someone attacked on Ishaan Om, bhaiya?? " Gauri said totally shocked.

" That day that was not the accident they planned everything to blackmail me so I can take our name back from the project. Even we have caught three of them but they confess that they had done for money. But didn't tell the name of their boss. Before I can do something to know the names they attacked today. All because for that project. "

" Today was the final meeting for that. And if I didn't reach their at time might be chance for us to lose the deal so they attacked today. "

" Shivaay you had kept the security for everyone and why didn't you take the security with you?? "

" Security for all of us " Gauri asked in confusion.

" Yes Gauri I kept the security for all of you in mussoorie also I ask them not to relieve. "

" So much happened you didn't tell us anything bhaiya "

" Gauri I don't anyone to tense. You trust me right nothing will happen. "

" About the security I get the information someone is working from them. Any chance I don't want to leave the project. Whoever done I am not Going to leave him. "

" Ohk fine but don't pull this stunt again. Now stop  your planning and give your head some relief.  "

" Bhaiya have this please. "

"  Where is everyone?? "

" Choti maa was having headache so she slept and chote papa is with her. "

" You both also go and sleep it's already late. "

" I will sleep here shivay "

" What why no Om I am fine go and sleep in your room "

" But bhaiya "

" Om gauri for the last time I am saying this I am fine. If I will need something I will inform you now go and take rest "

With great difficulty both of them agree.

" And send khanna "

" Shivaay " Om give me disbelief.

" I am not working om he also get injured send him now  or give me my phone now decide. "

" I can't even win from you. Wait for 5 mins. " Saying he left with gauri.

He sended the phone with one of servant. Next moment I called Annika.

I called but she didn't pick up. I again tried before it's end she finally picked up.

" Hello" I said. But didn't get the any response.

" Anika are you their "

" Anika "

Again no response I knew she is listening me.

" Anika  Skype now in 5 mins . " And cut the call. I stand opened take my laptop and sit again on bed. I know she will call me.

And I got her call and I accept. But the lights of her room is off.

" Anika why all the light are off. Are you even listening me "

" Why I will listen you when never  you wanna listen to anyone " Came her reply she is angry I can sense the way she said.

" What did you think of yourself shivaay. Are you some super hero. That nothing can happen to you. When you know that it's dangerous for you to go without security and why the hell you go without them.
That too without informing anyone.

You have kept the security for everyone even for Manav and Me. You think I don't know that someone follow me when I go office or anywhere.

Then why when it's come to you. You become so careless. For God sake Shivaay they shot on you. What if khanna bhaiya didn't came at right time do you know  what could have happened. Do you even realise?? "

" You don't wanna think about yourself ohk don't atleast think about the people you love, your family.  Do you know how worried we all were. I called hundreds time even then I didn't get a single news of you. Mom got fever. Om gauri they were so sacred. Ishaan he was crying sitting beside you. What would happen to me
do you even for think about that. " She literally shouted. She is not this much angry that day when she came to lake. And I had expected her outburst but not like this. I sighed.

" First switch on the light Anika. "

"Anika are you even listening me"

" No " Stubborn woman.

She is not going to listen then I have my ways. I moved my hand to take my phone from side table a sharp pain in shot on my arm.

"Shivaay are you mad what do you think you are doing. Can't you sit straight. "

" You switching on lights or not should I call Rudra to do that. "

I heard the shuffling sounds from the other side then only a face which I am dieing to see.

Today in morning I got the information that someone is leaking the information so I asked khanna not to take the security. But the only mistake I did was to go without checking the car.

When car stopped I had the feeling that something is fishy. As soon as khanna left from there they attacked on me.

" I fight with them but from behind someone hit something on my head. "

" You have time just take your name back. Or else the special person you have will not be able to see the tomorrow sun. " How they about Anika and she is in danger.

" You will not do anything do you get that "

" Why we will listen to you "

Before anything happened I heard khanna voice.

Last thing I told khanna to make sure that Anika safety. I remember was Anika face when I lost my consciousness. What are you even thinking that I didn't care about you.

She was in her work clothes only. Looking tried and glaring me.

" I am sitting in front of you absolutely fine. "

" Are you even listening what you are saying. " Came her reply full of sarcasm.

" Will you listen to me. "

" Why you ever listen to others? " She looked sideways.

" Anika I got the information that someone is leaking the information about security that's why I go there with khanna. "

"Whatever you say shivaay it doesn't justify your act. Did you even know what I felt when I get the news. I was calling everyone to atleast get a single news of you. For freaking two hours I was sitting helplessly. From the morning I was feeling restless I even called you dropped the message but you don't have time to see that.  You can't understand that . And top of that I can't even come to Mumbai because I am not allowed to come OM before marriage." She harshly wipe her tears.

How I wanted to have her with me right now. First time I am regretting why can't we live in same city. Even we are sitting in front of each other able to see each other but then also miles apart from each other. I know she must be freaked out. That day for Ishaan she was so scared about today she is saying true that I can't understand what she must be gone through. I have to make her calm down.

" Anika I know you are angry right now and I understand that. But please calm down first and listen what I am saying. "

She looked side ways.

"You wanna come Mumbai right I will talk with mom. "

" No you are not going to say anything to her. "

" Ohk fine then I am coming to Delhi tomorrow. "

" Shivaay are you out of your mind. You need rest don't to dare to anything stupid. "

" Then what you want me to do ?? "

" Not to repeat this stunt again. You will not go outside with out security. Not going to put your life in danger did you get it. "

" Fine now will you stop crying "

" I am not crying. " She literally each second wiping tears and saying I am not crying.

" Anika "

" Don't use that tone on me " I rubbed my face with palms. How I am going to handle her.

" You are so desperate to meet me that you are upset that you can't come Mumbai. " Ohk bad move. If look can kill the person I will be buried 6 feet.

" If I want I can come you know that. They are enough places in Mumbai where I can meet you. But you are not allowed to move from your bedroom for a week. "

" And who told you this?? "

" I am telling you shivaay I will make sure that you are going anywhere for a week. " This is not time for the argument.

" Did you eat something?? You were having headache that day when I called. "

" I had eaten so much that I am full upto here " She showing her hand on neck. Now surely I am losing my patience.

" Anika I am sitting in front of you fit and fine atleast eat something. "

" I said that I had taken my dinner. "

" Sure"  I said challenging her.

" Don't to dare shivaay to do anything stupid. You are the one who is injured. Did you taken your medicines. "

I slightly move the laptop so she can see the bowl that gauri left in the room.

" So now you know that I will not having this until and unless you are eating in front of me now. "

" Did you hit your head on the wall "

" Half truth I didn't but someone surely hit something on my head. "

Muttering some Inchorent words. She left from the screen. With one hand I kept the bowl in front of me. Placing the laptop at the angle.

After five minutes she came back with her plate with plain dal and rice.

" Eating happy "

I start having my soup.

" I like the gift that you sended with gauri. "

" How early you remember "

" Anika you know that I was busy in the project. And all mess happen because of this project only. About yesterday I really wanna surprise you."

" You had given me two surprises that too memorable. " Is she going to leave this or not.

" Anika " I kept the empty bowl aside.

" Have medicine and sleep you need rest. "

" Not until you will forgive me. " If she is stubborn then I am more than that her.

" Why I will forgive you shivaay I am not angry with you. Surely I am upset with you and I need time."

" Fine take as much time you want."

" It's paining too much???"

" No "

" Shivaay you are human and human feel pain. Look yourself how much injured you are? "

" Anika stop crying I am fine " I said softly. Nodding my head in no.

I signed she need time she is experiencing something like this first time. It's not the first time that someone tried to attack on me.

Then someone knocked on the door.
I looked up to find khanna.

" What are doing here khanna at this time. "

______________________________________

Here is the next update I hope you will like this. Guys please comment if possible in detail you are liking this or not. My interviews are lined up so not in right head space. I don't know what to do want your support and prayers.
Please comment let me know what you feel about story because I will get an idea how to proceeds further.

Happy navratri and dusserha everyone. May this day bring happiness in all your life.

Stay safe and healthy

Don't forget to hit the vote button ❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

406K 38.4K 50
• • • • Attraction is spontaneous, but Relationship is not. • • • • Shivaay has celebrated celibacy so far. He has craved to be in an intimate relati...
100K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...
90.7K 8.6K 18
*COMPLETED*☑ A Rom-Com. 🤗 An Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated, @GraphicAssemblers❤️ Have you ever thought what will happen if Shivaay Singh O...
411K 32.6K 47
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a business tycoon, wants to marry as soon as possible due to circumstances. Anika, an orphan, is in immediate need of money. ...