Most Valuable Parent (MVP #1)

By holl1e27

Pro hockey star, Christian Brooks, has everything he ever needed as a starting forward Right Winger, and a th... More

Coming October 31, 2022
SYNOPSIS & AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Prologue
1 - My World
2 - Enemy #1
3 - Dirtbag Fiancé
4 - Girl Time
5 - Mama Knows Best
6 - Pricks and Stones May Break My Bones
7 - Dear Ethan, I Hate You
8 - Girls Night In
9 - Game Day
10 - My Girlfriend For Five Minutes
11 - Vivi = Bitch
12 - Distance
13 - Exhausted
14 - Coffee Dates
15 - Surgery
16 - Recovery
17 - Sisters and Misters
18 - Grilled Cheesus
19 - Follow Up
20 - Bachelorette Party
21 - My Best Friends' Wedding
22 - My Best Friends' Wedding, Part II
23 - Hungover at a Baby Shower
25 - Physically Mine
26 - Tangled
27 - Mama Approved
28 - Good Taste in Music
29 - Kidnapper
30 - Christmas in 60 Degree Weather
31 - My Girlfriend the Cowgirl
32 - My Boyfriend the Famous Hockey Player
33 - Crazy
34 - My Daughter
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
BONUS CHAPTER - Hubba Hubba Baby
BONUS CHAPTER - Crisp October Mornings
BONUS CHAPTER - Baby's First Christm- *Hockey Game
BONUS CHAPTER - Ours
BONUS CHAPTER - On the Road
Most Valuable Playmaker

24 - Emotionally Yours

43.5K 1K 109
By holl1e27

A knock on my door grabs my attention. I put the cap on my lipstick back on, checking the time. 6 o'clock.

Jesus Christ, he's an hour early.

I walk out of my room, tying my satin robe. I unlock the chain on the door, before the regular lock and open the door, expecting for Easton to be standing there.

The only reason I agreed to go on this date was because I'm 99.9% positive that Christian not kissing me at the wedding was his way of letting me down easy. The only reason he danced with me was because I practically forced him to. Then, the baby shower. He ignored me, the entire time. So, yeah, I'm going on a date- as a distraction.

My brows knit together as a partly soaking wet Christian Brooks stands in front of me. "What are you doin' here?" I ask, leaning against the partly open door.

"Don't go." Christian says and my brows pull together even more. Maybe I was wrong?

"What?"

"Don't go on the date, Brinley." He says and my mouth parts.

"Why?"

"I don't want you to." Christian states, shoving past me to walk into my living room. Sure, come right in Chris.

"So, I'm just not supposed to go.. Because you don't want me to?" I ask, crossing my arms across my chest.

I didn't know if I should be pissed, confused, or happy.

"Yes."-turning to face me, Christian drips water everywhere-"And because, you don't want to go."

I scoff, "I'm sorry? Since when do you know what I want?" I ask, leaning against my kitchen counter.

"I think I've known the whole time. I've just tried to run away from it." He says, looking at the ground for a second. Christian slightly kicks his heel into the floor as he shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Run away from what?". I knew what. I just wanted to hear him say it. Christian goes to open his mouth but stops himself. "Say it, Christian." I say, stepping towards him.

He swallows slowly, throat bobbing. "This.", he motions his hands between us, "Us."

"What about us?"

"You know what."

"I want you to say it, Christian."

Christian sighs, rubbing the back of his neck, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. "I want you, Brinley.", he confesses, "And I know you want me too."

That I did.

"So, will you just shut that pretty little mouth of yours for once in your life, and let me kiss you?"

I can't stop the grin from forming on my face as I nod.

Christian wastes no time in cupping my cheeks before he slowly leans in. I close my eyes in anticipation, grabbing ahold of his forearms. His lips finally meet mine for the first time.

Holy shit. He was kissing me. I was kissing him. It was finally happening.

I couldn't stop the moan that built up in the back of my throat when I felt his tongue swipe across the seam of my lips- and I happily let him in. His tongue swirls around mine as I move my hands to his back, gripping his damp sweatshirt tightly. I pull him closer to me as our mouths move together.

His lips moulded perfectly to mine, like they were made for me.

We finally pulled away, gasping for air as he rests his forehead against mine.

"I waited way too long to do that." Christian says quietly. We were both breathing heavily as I chuckled.

"Yes you did."

"So.. You're not going on the date?" He asks and I pull my forehead away from his.

"I can't back out now. That's rude.", I say and he sighs, "I'll just go and be honest with him."

"Okay." He whispers.

"Are you okay with that?"

"I mean.. The thought of you on a date with another guy, no. But, I get your point." Christian basically whines as I nod.

"I'll go, and tell him that there's someone else and I didn't want to be rude." I say and a soft smile appears on Christian's lips.

"Hell yeah there's someone else." A sweet grin grows on Christian's handsome face as he turns his body from one side to the other; the action cute and boyish.

"You know... Jealous you, is very, very attractive." I smirk and he grins wider. "Maybe I should flirt with guys more often." I tease, knowing just how to rile him up. "It would be fun." I say, turning around to walk away when I feel large hands on my hips yank me back.

"Like hell you are." He says as my back hits his hard chest. I feel his hot breath on my ear. "You are mine, Brinley." He says when I feel his lips graze my neck. "No guy gets to look at you. Talk to you. Think about you. And they sure as hell don't get to touch you." He says, gently biting down on my neck.

My eyes shut as he nips and sucks at the base of my neck.

I didn't think he could get any hotter. Then he went and said that. It wasn't in an obsessive "I own you" way. He was staking his claim, and fuck was I letting him.

His hands leave my hips at the same time his mouth leaves my neck and I groan. "Go finish getting ready." He says, lightly pushing me to my room.

My mouth gapes open as I turn around. "Oh you little.." A smug grin appears on his face as he walks past me towards my room. "What are you doin'?"

"If you think I'm going to let you pick out an outfit by yourself, you're wrong." He yells from my room.

I walk in to see him sitting on the edge of my bed. My poor covers are getting soaked. I walk into my walk-in closet, an idea popping into my head.

I grab a tight and short red dress with a low v-neck. Slipping it on, I look in the mirror that's in my closet, grinning, I turn around and walk out.

"How's this?" I ask, my bottom lip between my teeth. I've never worn this and I probably never will.

He looks up from his phone, sucking in a sharp breath through his nose. He starts to shift around on my bed before he stands up. "Hell no." He says, turning my hips and pushing me back in the closet.

I giggle, peeling the dress off. I open a drawer, pulling out a silky night gown with lace on it. I slip it on before walking back out. "This one?"

"Get your fine ass back in there." He says and I laugh, walking back in my closet.

I stand in front of the mirror, with a sweater in my hand, holding it up in front of me. My eyes connect with Christian's through the reflection and I smile. Setting the sweater down I take my bottom lip between my teeth.

Feeling a new sense of confidence, I reach up, sliding one strap of the silk nighty off of my shoulder, before the other. My eyes never leave his as I let the silk fabric fall to the ground, pooling around my ankles.

My body wasn't perfect. My stomach was normal, not super flat or anything. My boobs were pretty small. I was a bit bigger in my hips and thighs. Most of that being muscle, due to working on a farm most of my life. My arms also weren't super skinny, again, due to muscle- even though it didn't look like muscle until I flexed.

I hear a low noise escape his throat as his eyes rake my body up and down, slowly. I was standing in nothing but a pair of black bikini, Calvin Klein panties and a black bra. Nothing sexy. Just causal, comfy underwear:

Christian stands up, slowly walking into my closet before his hands come to rest on my sides. He dips his head down, placing a trail of open mouth kisses up my neck. He gets to my ear and gently bites down. I groan, closing my eyes. He lets out a low, deep chuckle, his hot breath hitting my skin, causing goosebumps to appear.

"You're playing a game you won't win, Brinley." He says, his voice was deep and husky.

He leaves a trail of kisses along my jaw, his hand coming up to my neck. He wraps his hand around my throat, using his thumb and index finger to tilt my head back up to his face. His lips meet mine, his tongue instantly entering my mouth. A deep, throaty moan escapes me as his hand moves to my stomach, stopping right above the waistband of my panties.

"Don't let me touch you.", he says, kissing along my jaw once again, "Because when I start, I'm not stopping."

*

"Thanks for dinner." I say, a soft smile on my face.

We were at some fancy steakhouse I'd never been to. Probably because I didn't live in Minneapolis.

"Thanks for dinner, but?" He asks and my brows furrow.

"What do you mean?"

Easton sighs, "I saw the way you looked at him the other day. It's okay, Brinley. I had fun but, you like Christian." He says and my mouth gapes open.

"I was gonna tell you. I felt bad even coming to dinner, but I felt bad backing out." I say, a frown on my lips.

"You're okay, I get it. This is gonna sound shitty but, I was kind of hoping you'd be a distraction." He says and my brows knit together again.

"What do you mean?" I ask and he sighs.

"It's really shitty of me to do but, there's someone else for me too." He says and a smile appears on my lips.

"Does she feel the same?"

"No idea."

"You should tell her, Easton." I say, reaching across the table and squeezing his hand.

"I will someday. You want me to take you home?"

"I'll call an Uber, I'm not going home quite yet."

"Are you sure? I can drop you off, wherever you're going... Even if it is Christian's house." He offers.

"Are you sure?", I ask and he nods, "Okay, thanks."

The drive to Christian's house is silent but not awkward.

I open the door, climbing out of his truck, "Tell her how you feel. I'm serious." I say before shutting the door.

Walking up to the front door, I go to ring the doorbell but when my finger barely touches the button the front door swings open, a grinning Christian on the other side. "Hey you." He says, stepping back, pulling the door open wider.

"Hi." I say, my grin matching his.

He doesn't hesitate to pull me in by my waist, until my hands hit his chest. He dips his hand down until his lips meet mine, only for a moment until he pulls away and I groan. "Noooo." I whine, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his head back down until his lips are on mine once again.

God, I could kiss him all day.

He chuckles into the kiss before I pull away, my forehead rested against his head. "I think we need to talk." I say and he nods.

"Come on." He says, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the living room.

We sit down on the couch as I turn to face him. I take in a deep breath before I start talking, "Before we go any further, I just want you to know that, sex is a big deal for me. I don't just do it with anyone. In fact, I've only ever done it with one other person..." I say as Christian listens intently. "I want to do it with you, I just want you know that, this isn't a fling for me. So, if it is for you, you need to tell me, Christian."

Christian readjusts so he's facing me more, he reaches out, taking my hand in his. "Brinley, I'm only going to say this once. So, pay attention.", he says and I nod, "I don't want anyone else. Yeah, I had a reputation in the past but, I quickly learned that girls just use you for your money and the fame."

"And then, Charlie came into my life. And that changed everything completely. I looked at sex from a different point of view. You know, would I want my own daughter sleeping with a guy like me? No, so I got my shit together and cleaned my reputation up.", Christian's tone was serious, "That's why everyone thinks I haven't had sex in two years."

"Christian..."

"Yeah?"

"You can fuck me now." The words slip out before I can stop them.

"Are you sure?" He asks sincerely.

"I've never been more sure about anything. I want you." I say, moving to straddle his lap. "All to myself." A panty wetting grin appears on his face before his hands move to the backs of my thighs and I'm being flipped onto my back.

"I'm all yours Brin." He says, hovering over me. "And I'm not gonna let you forget it."

Word Count: 2,226

Y'all I'm not gonna lie, the next chapter... You're gonna need some Holy water...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 11 11
Brie Lewis is only 22 years old and had just lost her dad, her best friend, from cancer. Her dad had always wished to be buried in Hawaii since he w...
76.8K 1.4K 42
During their senior year of high school, after 2 years of dating, they were the golden couple that everyone envied. Cole was captain of the hockey te...
27.8K 896 62
[WARNING 🚨; THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE THEME . IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL REFERENCES ,SENCE,ABUSE,CURSING,ETC. YOU HAVE DEEN WARNED]. It's...
125K 3.6K 36
Kingston Spin-off #3 THE THIRD BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SPIN-OFF SERIES! Brielle Kingston is the most determined Kingston in her huge family. Newly grad...