The Witch's Mates (on pause)

By ShannonCawley

Raven Lilianna Potter had finally accomplished what the wizarding world had been waiting for. She defeated To... More

Disappearing
Kreature
Gringotts
New woman
Black manor, New Orleans.
Marcel Gerard
Bonding time
1 out of 5 found
Decisions
Potter Manor, Mystic falls.
Potter manor, Mystic falls - part 2
Salvator Brothers
Hidden History
Demanding doppelganger
Revealing all
Meeting the gang.
New friends
Bonds and granted wishes.
The return of Fred Weasley
Special runes
Masquerade Ball
Elijah Mikaelson
Protecting the un-triggered werewolf.
concerns
Niklaus or Alaric?
The big bad original Hybrid
The girl who lived returns
The White Wyvern and reunion.
The new and scary Lady Potter-Black
Minerva McGonagall
Hogwarts
Discussing the future of Hogwarts
Their next plan
Jeremy Gilbert
The doppelganger plan.
The real Elena Gilbert
Her wolf
Trip to the ministry
Returning home
How deep does hatred run?
Esther Mikaelson

Family

22.8K 773 41
By ShannonCawley

Raven and George didn't hesitate to whip their wands out, pointing them out in front of them as they look around for the man who had spoken. Slowly, Raven descended the stairs and stood with her back against her mates, wanting to have his back in case the intruder caught them off guard.

"Calm down, Birdie, it's just us" The second voice made them freeze once again, tears welling in Raven's eyes.

"Sirius?" She sobbed as she looked around frantically, hoping to catch a glimpse of him somewhere, despite thinking that she was somehow losing her mind.

"Over here, sweetheart" this time, it was a woman's voice, one so smooth and warm that could instantly make you relaxed. They followed the voice and the wall by the fireplace and seating area, was filled with portraits. Eight separate portraits with only four who looked familiar, though George could see the uncanny resemblance between his mate and the four unfamiliar figures.

"What the fuck" Raven blurted out, making two of the three women send her disapproving looks for her language, though they could both see the amusement in their eyes. The others chuckled at her blunt reaction, making her lower her head in embarrassment. Whilst George watched his girlfriend in amusement, both of them missed the curious glances those in the portraits sent the handsome man.

"Who are you?" Their heads snapped in their direction, now noticing the curious expressions on all but two of their faces. George opened his mouth to respond but somehow lost the function to speak, in all honesty, he felt intimidated by the five men staring down at him, even though he spent quite a bit of time with two of them at Grimmauld Place.

"This is George Weasley, my mate" Raven announced confidently, wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head against my chest. In an instant, my nerves drifted away and my magic hummed in delight.

"Mate?" A man with round glasses and untamed hair mumbled with wide eyes. Raven and I nodded our heads in unison, making all five men simply stare in disbelief whilst the three females squealed in excitement.

"Now, are you going to tell me who you are?" Raven asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, her tone demanding but polite, making a smile immediately appear on my face. I

"Have you forgotten me already, Prongslett?" Sirius gasped drastically, placing his hand over his heart with a faux hurt expression. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, my shoulders bouncing up and down as I hide my laughter.

"How could I forget you, Siri? You were a pain in my ass since you broke out of Azkaban" Raven teased, making Sirius gasp once again whilst the others laughed in his dispense.

"Hello, cub, Mr Weasley. I hope I don't need any introduction either" Remus greeted with a fond smile, making both young adults smile up at him.

"Hello, Professor-"

"I'm no longer your professor, you may call me Remus" He interrupted with a chuckle, whilst not noticing the shocked looks from the other portraits.

"Moony! How could you? Oh, the portrayal" Our eyes turned to the messy-haired male, whose portrait sat beside Sirius', who was smirking in amusement.

"Oh, be quiet, James" The red-haired woman scolded, though the twitch of her lip showed her amusement.

"James? As in..."

"Hello, sweetheart" James smiled softy at Raven, who was looking up at him with tear-filled eyes. She then turned to the red-haired woman, who was giving a sad but loving smile.

"Mum? Dad?" My eyes widened and my hold on her tightened, hoping to give some sort of comfort.

"My sweet, beautiful, little girl" Lily Potter sobbed, making James walk into her portrait and give her the comfort she desperately needed.

"H-How?" Raven whispered, unable to piece together a proper sentence. I silently led her to the couches, the fire cackling and giving the both of us the warmth we need.

"Every lord and lady of the Potter family get a portrait when they die-" Raven tilted her head with a small frown, I looked at the little plaque underneath each portrait. There was Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, James Potter, Lilly Potter, Euphemia Potter, Fleanont Potter, Charlus Potter and Dorea Potter.

"Not to be rude but... Who are you?" She asks timidly, making them all smile down at her sadly.

"I'm Euphemia, your grandmother and this is my husband, Fleamont, your grandpa" Euphemia introduced herself and her husband softly, Fleamont giving a little wave with a cheeky grin, making Raven giggle.

"I'm Charlus, your great grandfather and this is my beautiful wife, Dorea" Charlus said confidently, earning a fond eye roll from his wife.

"Nice to meet you all" I smiled over at my mate, whose eyes were full of emotion, one more prominent than the others. A longing for her family, the need to hug them and even though they were there, she wasn't able to receive the comfort she wanted from her family. I let out a small sigh and pulled her closer, my arm wrapped around her waist as she leans back against my chest.

"So... Are you two married yet?" Charlus questioned, looking between Raven and me with a tilt of his head. My eyes widened in shock and as I opened my mouth to respond, I closed it almost immediately, not knowing how to respond. It's funny, being intimidated by something as simple as portraits but these people are her family and I wanted to make a good impression.

"Not yet sir-"

"Our Situation is a little more complicated than just the two of us" Raven interrupted, her face flustered which earned an amused smile from me and her family.

"Complicated how?" Lily asked, leaning a little more forward in curiosity.

"W-well, George is one of five mates-"

"What!?" She jumped back into my chest, startled by the shocking yells that came from her family. George couldn't quite understand their reaction, sure, it may be surprising to find out someone has five different soul mates but seeing the disbelief in their eyes was rather confusing.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked hesitantly, worried about the answer that would be given. Raven looked up at me with a frown, though I could see the curiosity but also some concern in her expression.

"Bad? This is fucking brilliant!" Sirius barked out a laugh, gaining confused looks from Raven and me.

"Language!" Euphemia scolded, her arms crossed over her chest as she faces the direction of Sirius' portrait.

"Sorry, ma" He apologises sheepishly, getting a snigger from James and an amused smile from Remus. I had learnt from Raven that Sirius had run away from home and escaped to the Potters, it's clear to me that the Potters meant a lot to him and I'm sure their deaths were extremely hard.

"Is anyone going to explain?" Raven huffed impatiently, I looked down at her with a raised eyebrow but her attention was on the portraits, waiting for an answer.

"Fiesty little thing, aren't you?" Fleamont teased with a smirk, earning a few chuckles, including one from me which turned into a cough as she looked up at me with a glare.

"I'm not little, Pops" She whined, a pout on her thick lips and her arms crossed over her chest in a child-like manner. In all honesty, I found her adorable but decided to keep that comment to myself, not wanting to earn another one of her glares, or worse, a hex.

"Little peanut" Her pops cooed, making her cheeks turn red in embarrassment and decided to bury her head in my chest, hiding it away from her laughing family.

"Let's leave the poor girl alone, we have a few things to discuss" Dorea demanded with a heated glare at her Son, whose eyes widened in fear.

"Sure, ma" Sirius responded innocently, earning a snigger from his two best friends and goddaughter.

"Now, when it comes to you having five mates, I must say... It's rather shocking" Charlus said with a raised eyebrow.

"But... Why?"

"You see, mates aren't necessarily common and tend to only occur when having a creature inheritance. Do you have one?" Raven furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head, earning curious hums and expressions from her family. Raven having five mates wasn't something that bothered me in the slightest, knowing that four other men can also look and take care of her brought me a sense of peace and reassurance. I was more curious about why and how this came about, I also wondered who these other men could be and if they were wizards or something else entirely.

"What are your titles, sweetheart?" Lily asked softly.

"I'm lady Potter, Peverell, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Black and...-" She stopped talking as she bit her lower lip, it was clear that she was hesitant about the next part of the information.

"And?" James pushed as he leaned forward with curiosity. Raven ran her fingers through her hair with a long sigh.

"Mistressofdeath" She mumbled and looked up from under her long eyelashes, noticing the confused expressions on their faces.

"Say that again, Prongslett, couldn't hear ya" She shot Sirius a half-hearted glare from seeing the amusement on his face.

"I'm the mistress of death" Silence filled the room, everyone's eyes were huge and filled with shock.

"HOLY SHIT! THE RUMOURS WERE TRUE!-"

"Rumours? What rumours?" I asked with a frown, shocked at Raven's father's outburst.

"It's rumoured that if you collect all the hallows, you become the mistress or master of death" I looked down at my mate with a tilt of the head, my eyebrows scrunched together in curiosity and wonder.

"When did you-?"

"The invisibility cloak was passed down through generations, dad left it to me when he died. The next is the resurrection stone, which Dumbledore left to me in his will and was placed in the snitch. Then, the elder wand, which I had won in a duel against Draco, who had disarmed Dumbledore on the astronomy tower the night he died"

"HOLY SHIT" James cheered, earning a smack across the back of the head from Lily.

"Calm down, James" She scolded with a disapproving glare, making him rub the back of his head sheepishly.

"Sorry, princess" He apologised to Raven, though his eyes showed he wasn't at all apologetic and was still excited about the new information.

"It's okay, dad" She chuckled.

"You have many titles, meaning you have this many mates to have children with and will be able to pass down those titles to them" my heart instantly fluttered at the thought of Raven carrying my babies, the thought of having people who are the mixture of me and her was something that I look forward to.

I was shocked to find that I wasn't jealous of the thought of her with other men or the thought of her carrying their children. Between the five of us, there will most likely be a lot of children running around the manor. Coming from a big family, I had always enjoyed having many siblings but there's also a chance that someone would feel a little left out. I'm making a promise to myself that despite the children not being mine through blood, I'll treat them as if they were.

"George?" I snapped out of my thoughts and realised that they were all staring at me. Raven had a look of concern whilst those in the portraits were looking at me with a knowing expression, seeing the daze that I was in.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Are you okay?" She asks as she cups my face with her small soft hands. Looking into her bright green eyes, I couldn't help but feel lost in the magic and beauty that they held, a smile growing on my face at the woman who has stolen my heart.

"I love you" I whispered as I leaned into her touch, her eyes softened and a small but beautiful smile appeared on her face.

"I love you too, Georgie" She responded and placed her lips on mine, butterflies erupted in my stomach and my skin felt as if it was on fire whenever she touched me.

"That's fucking adorable" James' voice interrupted, we looked over at them and saw the adored expressions on their faces. Raven buried her face into my chest whilst I chuckled, sending them a wink which earned chuckles of their own.

"So, is George going to be lord Potter or the lord to your other titles?" Remus questioned, making me and Raven snap our heads up with widened eyes. This was not something we have discussed but of course, I would like to marry her, however, I feel it's something that needs to be discussed when she has met the other four mates.

"I-I don't know"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.2K 34
She was a forgotten in her line of purebloods. He was a broken soul. They were opposites in character. Yet so perfect for each other. They evened out...
29.8K 1.2K 8
Mystic Falls show up in Hogwarts in the early 2000s. The wizards and witches of Hogwarts are forced to stay as they watch the lives of Niklaus Mikael...
1.9K 41 7
Arya Gerasimov lost her twin sister at a young age to Death eaters and has lived in the dark for a long time, not knowing much about the outside worl...
1.7K 42 12
"You know Potter, there's a very fine line between perfection and illusion, people just can't notice it unless they look close enough." -Alexandra Ri...