waiting for sadiq

By khadyjatt_Faransa

STARTED 28 JULY 2022 FINISHED 17 SEPTEMBER 2022 When Nanah chooses to wait for the man she love "sadiq" never... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
THE END

47

272 42 27
By khadyjatt_Faransa

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER 47

2weeks later

Staring at the page of the Qur'an in her hand Nanah sigh, it's as if the more effort put in this marriage the more it crumble down, she's bored to death of staying indoor and doing nothing, she have talked to Abu several times without number regarding the money he promised but it's clear Abu doesn't want to give her a dine,
The surrogate thing she's not even sure if that will happen anymore She's just tired of everything.

"Abu."Nanah call and look up at him as he dress up for work.

"Abu if you are not giving me this money just tell me so i can start fin a job, I don't want to be a housewife,
That's not me please."she say and Abu glance at her but didn't say a word.

Nanah must be crazy if she thinks he will count money and give her to start business especially with her recently annoying attitude, she doesn't even make breakfast for him, she just cook whenever she want to which is like once in a while and it will be a single meal.

"Ab.....

"Nanah what do you take me for?
An idiot?
Ever since this marriage you just turn into a complete different person,
I'm not giving you any money."he say plainly and Nana shake her head in disbelief.

"Then I'm going to look for a job,
I'm not going to sit here and all i do every day is cook, clean and sleep like a maid,
I have priorities in life and I'm going after it."she say and abu just glance at her with a hiss.

"Suit yourself then but just know that you will have to choose bet that job and this marriage."Abu say grabbing the neatly iron whitecoat from the bed.

"Abu what did I do to you to deserve this?
I have done all i can for this marriage is it when I die or......do I have to kill myself for you to see how hard I'm trying?
Abu you promised me this girl will be my surrogate but what happened?
It's been two weeks and it's evident it's not even going to happen,
You make me quit my job,
I did all that because I love you but.......

"Nanah please don't start with this nonsense this early morning,
Stop making it seems as do you are the only person making sacrifices to make this marriage work,
What about me?
I love you at your worst and i think that's enough reason for you to know i did care, but what did I get in return?
Nothing,
Yes we've been together for five years without kids and I'm happy,
This idea of second wife was yours in the first place,
Do not upset me this morning."Abu say seriously and Nanah stare at him baffle.

"Abu..."Nanah open her mouth to say and Abu look up at her.

He have this dreadful look that makes her keep quiet at once as she release a heavy breathe, she drop the Qur'an and stand up with a sniff and leave the bedroom.

Abu release a heavy breathe to calm himself, with his eyes close he take a deep breathe and exhale before he exit the bedroom, he head straight to Fatima bedroom, he's not suprise that it's still as rumple just the way he left it the previous night.

"Fati."he call and he hear her voice from the bathroom, he sigh and walk in, the bathroom hasn't been wash since she was brought to the house,

"What's wrong?"Abu say irritated and fati sigh.

"I don't know,
I think i ate something,
Feel sick."she say and he scan her appearance from where she's sitting.

"Come to the parlour,
I cannot stay here,
I honestly don't know what's so difficult about cleaning your own environment."he say and leave the bathroom, he trip on the pillow I'm the middle of the bedroom and hiss before exiting.

Nanah's POV

Turning the pasta into the plate i sigh and glance at the wall clock, I flick the tears from my eyes and drop the food on the tray,
I know i haven't been cooking and doing the necessary chores lately but Fatima is also a housewife in this house why can't she do anything, the girl can go a day without eating just smacking around and pressing he phone.

I exit the kitchen with the tray of food and Abu enter the parlour.

"Abu your breakfast."I say and he glance at me but didn't say a word, I know he will eat it so I just head back to the kitchen to clean up.

I hate when Abu is angry with me the house will just feel so bored and tiring, I hear voice from the parlour which I'm sure is Fatima but decide to continue my chores, the only thing that come between us is greeting,
There are days where we go a day without seeing each other,
Once I'm done with the cleaning I exit the kitchen to my suprise Abu is feeding Fatima the pasta as the two laugh about whatsoever.

"Aunty Nanah I'm pregnant."Fatima say excitedly as i just stare at the two.

I'm speechless, it's not as if I'm not happy about the pregnancy news but the nerve of Abu feeding the food i prepared with tears and every effort to feed that girl is something that just upset me.

"Nanah,
Can you help Fatima to clean up her bedroom,
I'm thinking we will go to the hospital together so she can do the necessary thing."Abu say and i just stare at him.

It's as if he didn't even see anything wrong in what he did, or perhaps I'm the one exaggerating everything,
Am I envy of Fatima certainly not I'm just angry at whatever i don't even know.

"Why are you feeding her my food?"I ask the question it's like it slip off my tongue.

"Because she's pregnant,
She need to be healthy."Abu say and i open my mouth several time but couldn't find a word.

I nod and decide to just head to my bedroom.

"Don't forget to clean the bedroom."Abu say halfway on my way to the stairs and i shake my head trying to suppress the anger inside of me before I do something i will regret.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It takes a single urine test for Abubakar to know Fatima is pregnant, he's happy and excited, it's like the most wonderful news he's heard in a very long time, this morning he make sure she eat before they come to the hospital together so she can do the necessary needful things for her to start her antenatal care,
After she was done he ask her to wait in his office so he can finish his round and he will take her home,
It's until around 1pm that he's done and the two head home, Fatima ask him to stop by and buy her all the junk food which he did even do he let her know he wouldn't want her eating alot of junks.

"Let it be just go and rest."Abu say declining Fatima offer to help with the bag.

The two walk inside the house and Abu is suprise to see Nanah arranging the dinning table, he's certainly not expecting her to cook lunch especially for the fact that he sees how upset she look this morning but nevertheless he's glad she cook and he's looking forward to eat whatever it is she prepared because he's so hungry.

"Welcome Nanah."say as she glance at Fatima who lay on the couch and grab the remote .

"Thank you."Abu say dropping the nylon on the table.

"Baby please just help me and take it to my bedroom, I don't want to go in there and come down to eat again."Fatima say and Abu nod since he's actually heading up to change.

Nanah look at Fatima from where she's Laying like she own the parlour and avert her gaze from her.
She continue what she's doing until she's interrupted by Abu yelling voice.

"Nanah you didn't arrange the bedroom."Abu say and Nanah give him a look of bewilderment.

"Why should I arrange Fatima's bedroom Abu,
Is she cripple,
She's pregnant not handicap,
If you want someone to arrange Fatima's bedroom them find a maid but not me please."Nanah say and Fatima look between the two from where she is.

"Babe it's fine i will arrange it of I go upstairs."Fatima say and abu just stare at khadijah he hate that she's behaving this way, she doesn't even look happy regarding the pregnancy the least she can do is to be supportive of Fatima during the duration of the pregnancy, it's what they both wanted for a long time.

❤️❤️An Autan-mama books collection❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 649 45
Copyright © .............'it happened on 1st December' UNEDITED..... PEACE ✌ XOXO ❤
4.1K 403 24
Forced to marry her childhood crush after she just found her true love, how will zahra cope with this. ABEG JUST READ TO FIND OUT. I'm bad at descrip...
67.7K 11.2K 74
~BOOK 3 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED. ON 20-JANUARY-2021 FINISHED. ON 15-OCTOBER-2021 #1 in mothers. On. 7-08-2021 #1 in introvert...
6K 314 17
Jalilah had it all figured out, graduated, travelled around the world, and eventually find that one true undeniable love. In a twist of fate, she wa...