Welcome to demon school Iruma...

By Santisantos69

Well welcome to demon school Iruma kun! (Y/n) the eldest son of a duke acts a little too feminine for his f... More

{Chapter 1 the beginning }
{Chapter 2 Iruma}
{chapter 3 Iruma continued}
{Chapter 4 The trio begins}
{chapter 5 grocery shopping!}
{Chapter 6 a sin and Mr. Uro's house!}
{chapter 7 they come and go}
{Chapter 8 February and March}
{Chapter 9 April and May}
{Chapter 11 Akuji}
{Chapter 12 taking it to far Akuji}
{Chapter 13 big bird}
{chapter 14 Iruma's ring}
{Chapter 15 Shopping!}
{Chapter 16 Ballroom}

{chapter 10 final days in june)

1.1K 53 53
By Santisantos69

The hot days of june. Iruma and (Y/n) were working outside when they just finished their job of mowing the lawn and plucking weeds. They were all sweaty and dirty from the day's labor. So they started to walk home. As they got home (Y/n) felt something off. He felt a wave of anxiety as they got closer to the house. He noticed Lucy outside the house with his head down and a twisted expression and in his hands were their suitcases.

"Lucy... what are you doing..." (Y/n) said, shaken with anxiety. Lucy's eyes couldn't meet (Y/n).

"Lucy! We just got home. We'll talk about this inside. We need to shower and rest. We had lots to do today." Iruma, not understanding the situation, grabbed Lucy's hand and pulled him inside. (Y/n) couldn't help but still worry. When they reached their room it was basically bare with (Y/n) things gone.

"(Y/n)... the master wants us back in less then an hour..." Lucy sighed and (Y/n) just teared up shaking his head. He ran up and hugged Iruma.

"No Lucy he can't! He can't! I don't want to leave Iruma! Not yet Lucy please!" (Y/n) cried out and Iruma was wide eyed as a tear fell.

"(Y/n), Lucy... you're leaving me alone...?" He whispered, putting one hand on (Y/n) head and cried into his shoulder. "You can't, I need both of you!" He shouted as the two kids cried loudly. Lucy just looked down ashamed.

Lucy walked up to both of them and kneeled hugging them shedding a few tears silently.

"Forgive me Iruma but it's for the best that you forget us." Lucy smiled sadly, drying Iruma's eyes. He then pulled them apart.

"Lucy!" (Y/n) shouted as he fell on the bed backwards. Iruma fell back too, landing on the floor surprised.

"vergeten." Lucy whispered then gently kissed Iruma's forehead. Iruma fell asleep about to faint backwards but Lucy caught his head and gently laid him on the bed next to (Y/n). All of Iruma's memories spilled out above his sleeping body like a movie. Lucy put his hand up about to delete them before (Y/n) stopped him.

"Lucy Grant me this one wish don't do it!" He shouted through tears. Lucy ignored and kept going. (Y/n) opened his mouth "As the young master of the house Iphis I command you to not do it!" Lucy stopped shocked but listened.

"We can't let him remember us fully." Lucy said, looking through his memories sadly. (Y/n) nodded drying his tears and touched his memories blurring Both his and Lucy's faces.

"I want him to know at least someone cared about him." (Y/n) smiled gently touching Iruma's face he saw Iruma's earrings he never took off and the locket (Y/n) gifted him. He took the locket off and put it on himself but left the earrings for protection. "I will leave these for him so I can at least protect him somehow." Lucy nodded and as he finished blurring the memories he put some information inside.

"Iruma there is a stash of cash that will last you a while hidden under the floor planks that is for you and only you. Remember to eat well and stay healthy. Study hard in your free time. Never take off your earrings, they will protect you. We both care for you greatly." Lucy said sternly and put it as a blank memory in his head before closing everything and pushing it all back into his head. (Y/n) was whimpering trying to stop his tears. Lucy looked down at him and picked him up grabbing the suitcases in his other arm. (Y/n) waved goodbye to Iruma clutching the Locket with the photo of all three of them in it. Lucy soothed him and then put him down opening his suitcase to one of Valentine's most expensive and fancy outfits. Lucy dressed and cleaned off (Y/n) doing his hair and putting in some gold earrings and matching rings. Lucy himself changed into his butler uniform and cleaned himself off. (Y/n) was still tearing up silently staring at Iruma.

"Young Master, you must harden yourself and become ruthless. Remember who is to blame for all your misfortune and who took Iruma away from us. I will serve you always and no matter the task I will suffer the consequences for you." Lucy Swore with great devotion. (Y/n) stopped crying and looked down. He then dried his tears with an expressionless face. He took off his cloak showing his wings tail and horns for the first time in years and cleaned himself off. Lucy took off his head bandana and his jacket.

"Lucy has Iruma's parents memory been taken care of." (Y/n) said coldly as he put on his white gloves.

"Yes young master, they will only remember us as some tendentes that lived with them for a short while." Lucy said bowing with a hand on his heart and one behind his back. He looked up and got his pocket watch out then closed it. "It is time, young master."

"I finally get to see that shit of a father and my bitch of a mother." (Y/n) clenched his teeth in anger Lucy just side eyed him.

"Must you speak of Madam and Master like that young master?" Lucy giggled as he finished putting on his gloves and finally getting their stuff out the door. Behind (Y/n) who was already walking out.

"They ain't shit Lucy once they start pissing themselves from old age. I'm putting them in the shittest old folks home I can find." (Y/n) smiled fixing his collar. Lucy smiled slyly.

"Will do. Young master." Lucy whispered as they reached the portal outside the house. Inside was the hallway to the doors of valentine's father's office. Maids and butlers lined the hallway bowing their heads down.

"Let's go." (Y/n) said walking inside the portal when they were inside they felt the difference in the air with the demon worlds than the humans.

"Welcome back young master, may you bring honor to our house!" The maids and butler's said as they looked up at (Y/n). They were shocked that in almost a year how much he changed. Lucy too, they looked tougher and they both had scowls. They walked down but a butler was gossiping to another butler.

"Don't be fooled, he's still the princess he was before he left." The butler whispered (Y/n) side eyed him and snapped his finger. Lucy pulled out his chained whip with its pointed blade and tied the butler's hands together dragging him in front of (Y/n) feet.

"Princess?" (Y/n) shouted as he stomped his foot on the butler's head making him shout. The maids and butler's were shocked and shaken.

"Young master, forgive my transgression!" The butler shouted as (Y/n) dug his foot deeper into his head. (Y/n) smiled and kicked his head to the side.

"Kiss my shoe." He said looking down the butler just froze.

"Young master-"

"Lucy!" He shouted and Lucy immediately sent his chained whips blade to his head. The servant cried out for mercy. And (Y/n) snapped, making Lucy pull his weapon back. The servant had pissed himself out of fear and kissed (Y/n) shoe.

"Ha pathetic. You should know how to take a joke. I'm not heartless, I'd never kill my own." (Y/n) smiled rolling his eyes and walked to open the doors Lucy followed close behind him undoing his chained whip.

When they went inside the room, Valentine's father was sitting in his chair in front of his desk Raphael was standing beside him and was almost shocked to see (Y/n) and Lucy. Valentine's father got up and rushed over to (Y/n) giving him a hug.

"My son! You've grown so much! I can see the months I've sent you away have done you good! You look more like a man already." He said, hugging him tightly.

"Father, why is it you brought me back? I thought you had abandoned me in the human world." (Y/n) said sourly. Father had let him go. He looked a little red in the face out of anger but calmed himself.

"Never mind that your sister was just born!" Father said, trying to change the subject. (Y/n) was taken aback.

"Sister? Is this why you brought me back because you could make another son after you failed with the first one huh?" (Y/n) snapped back. Father's expression darkened and he walked up to (Y/n) his nails extended out and slashed (Y/n) left side of his face. (Y/n) fell back and broke his left horn in half. Lucy instantly held (Y/n) and was making a fuss. (Y/n) was in pain but he didn't cry instead he glared up at his father with pure hatred while blood was leaking everywhere on the left side of his face.

"Raphael get this bastard son of mine medical attention and get me a carpet cleaner." Father sighed, turning away Raphael rushed to Lucy and (Y/n) and he picked up (Y/n). But (Y/n) insisted he walk out not being carried.

As they walked out the maids and butlers were watching in horror at how much he was bleeding but (Y/n) still walked with his head high and with dignity. But when they turned the corner he fainted from blood loss. And woke up in his bed, the left side of his head covered in bandages. He stared blankly at the wall wondering if Iruma woke up alright. Wondering if he ate, wondering if he got to work safely. He remembered the locket and quickly opened it looking at their photo. A tear shed but he wiped it away. The door opened and a bigger lady with long Black hair and (s/c) skin walked in with a baby in hand. Her dress was long and fancy but made of silk like a nightgown. The baby had pale skin and (h/c) hair that was curly with bows.

"Hello mother." (Y/n) said, hiding the locket.

"(Y/n) why must you upset your father now he's in a bad mood and when he's in a bad mood everyone is in a bad mood. Anyways, how is your eye?" She scolded. rocking the baby as she sat on his bed.

"I will be blind in one eye and my horn will never grow back." (Y/n) said blankly his mother gently patted his head.

"You know your fathers temper, you should try not to get him mad." She said then gave him the baby to hold. "This is your sister Eliza Iphis." She told him and a knock was heard at the door.

"Big brother I see you've met Eliza." Another girl said her dress was simpler yet her hair was held by flower pins on each side. She had small freckles and a round face. She was quite short. With black hair and brown eyes.

"Wonderful to see you again Jenessa." He said looking at her. The girl was a year and a half younger than (Y/n).

"Did father do that?" She asked, looking at him.

"Who else?" He replied.

"Enough don't talk about your father like that!" Their mother shouted, taking the baby and walking back out.

"Pushy..." Janessa said when she closed the door.

"You know how she is." He replied, rolling his eye.

"Anyways what's gonna happen with your eye?" She asked, walking to his bedside.

"I'll be blind in this eye and my horn won't heal." He sighed, taking out his locket again.

"What's that?" She asked, pointing to the locket.

"It's a locket of me, Lucy and a boy I met in the human world... I fear I will never meet another like him in my lifetime." He sighed and Janssa held out her hand to see the photo. He showed her and she smiled.

"You dressed like that in the human world? I could never. And the blue haired boy that's him he looks-" she was interrupted by (Y/n) snatching the necklace back.

"Don't talk about Iruma, he was my world, the only thing I ever wanted more than anything... that simple life those days of labor were worth more than anything I am worth here." He shouted at her angrily and she was taken aback.

"Brother you haven't fallen in love with this mortal?" She said, covering her mouth.

"Love?" (Y/n) froze and turned a beat red. "Get out I need my rest!" He shouted and she just smiled and walked away. "Janessa if you tell anyone about Iruma... I will make your life miserable." He said as she jumped out of her skin a little she bowed her head and left.

"There's no point in finding out now I will never... ever see him again." He sighed and than rang a bell. Lucy came in with a face of shame.

"Lucy, how long are you going to make that face for what's done is done. I forgot the most important rule to survive in this house. The quieter you are, the prettier you look. Now go bring information on what's happened in the past few months I've been gone." He sighed and did his job.

'(Y/n) has completely changed, he is like a new person... losing Iruma and this newfound hatred for his father will help fuel a flame of revenge and he'll be stronger than anyone I know with his bloodline ability he'll have anyone he wants mindlessly serve him hand and foot. Honestly He was just a weak child before we left and when we were with Iruma he grew but kept his child like front to fit in with Iruma but now he's lost the act since he lost the Person he wanted to be with the most. I think Iruma was the only thing keeping him childlike.' Lucy sighed, grabbing a cup of tea and some sweets with a few papers of Information. He walked into (Y/n) room and saw him staring at the picture in the locker with blank dead eyes like he was in deep thought.

"Young master, I have your tea both physically and verbally." He said handing him the tray with sweets and tea and the stack of papers.

"Speak." He closed the locket examining the papers.

"Your fiancé was caught "dating" another boy."  Lucy sighed.

"She's like 7. It's just puppy love and I'm glad she found someone." He laughed.

"Young master, you're the same age as her and that's not the point." Lucy exclaimed, exhausted.

3 years later (Y/n)'s mother gave birth to a son and his father was overjoyed and the siblings could tell they were picking favorites. Their ages were 12, 10 and 5.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...
36.5K 1.3K 82
I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) Kiriwo x Iruma It was a regular day in th...
13.7K 361 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
77.8K 2.4K 15
What if Iruma never was a human bit an angel and fell down from heaven? What if he lost all memories of being an angel? What if Sullivan finds him...