~ damiano david imagines ~

By imnothere0000

a book of imagines about your favorite italian singer damiano david, this is my first book so it might not be... More

A/N
**REQUESTS**
thunder scares me
theif
live
A/N
A/N
working on it for you
working on it for you (2)
sick
envy
shower (a drabble)
burnt out (drabble)
cheater
cramps
not a cheater (part 2 to cheater)
i miss you
smoke
injury (drabble)
i really like you
fake
drunk
A/N
vacations
A/N
eurovision
crush
stop the show
midnights (short imagine)
tattoos
artist
buon natale
music video
withdrawal
A/N
full of yourself
sleepless (drabble)
A/N - NEW POSTING SCHEDULE
anniversary
fuck it (drabble)
smother
home
work like a dog
where do ends meet
fuck you (drabble)
a/n - surprise!
per tutta la notte
dinner date
painted nails
sit and listen
sit and listen (pt 2)
A/N
A/N
can't sleep without u
roller coaster
wisdom teeth (drabble)
lyrics (drabble)
A/N we gotta talk
news
trimester 1
trimester 2 (part 1)
trimester 2 (part 2)
trimester 3
delivery

treat

964 10 0
By imnothere0000

context: read it cuties ;)

also, i'm back if anyone cares, idk that any of you particularly missed me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've been wanting to get a new bass for a while, occasionally i like to play bass in concerts like my sister and enjoy playing overall, it's really helpful in rehersals too. i've been considering getting a new bass for quite some time now but didn't think it was a good idea to get one, mine worked just fine it was just a little old. i looked online a little bit and found a few i liked a bit but none of them really spoke to me, until i found the one, it looked special, it sparked something in me, just then damiano walked into our shared bedroom.

"hey baby i'm trying to write some new lyrics can you help me?"

"yeah for sure? for what song?"

"i was thinking maybe for that one with the bass line you and victoria wrote.."

"oh ok sure show me what you've got."

*time skip*

"thanks baby"

"of course dami, you're not the only lyrical genius here," i teased as he pushed me down on the bed to cuddle with him. "wait baby hang on" i spoke as i broke out of his grip, i went downstairs to go get a snack and something to drink.

*damianos pov*

"wait baby hang on" y/n spoke as she wrestled out of my arms and left the room, i noticed her phone was unlocked and out of curiosity picked it up, not to go through it or anything, i trusted y/n just fine but i was interested in what she was doing.

i picked up the phone and saw she was shopping online, i assumed clothes but scrolled up the page and realized she was looking a basses. i didn't realize she had wanted a new one but i guess her's was kind of old.

i thought about it for a moment before entering my credit card details. 'purchase complete' the screen read, i went back to the original page y/n was on so she wouldn't suspect anything.

*back to y/ns pov*

i walked back up to our room with a bottle of water and a small bowl of watermelon in hand, i noticed me and damianos cat legolas on the stairs and scooped him up, i fumbled to open the door and legolas quickly jumped out of my arms and onto me and damianos bed where i saw damiano playing with our other cats bidet, and our newest fur baby ziggy.

"any room for a couple more?" i chuckled as damiano scooted over and pulled the cats toward him.

"ooh watermelon" he said as he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes

"get your own watermelon" i said as i playfully hit him on the arm.

"ow, i deserve watermelon for that!" he said as he snagged a piece of watermelon from my bowl.

i chuckled and pulled him into my arms as we drifted off to sleep.

*time skip a few days and dams pov*

thank god y/n wasn't home when the new bass came, i didn't want her to see it, i quickly brought it inside and went to go wrap it so i could give it to her tonight, after that i asked ethan if i could hide it in his closet so y/n wouldn't find it.

later when y/n came home with victoria she said they were going out with their other sister veronica in a bit and needed to ask ethan if she could borrow something from his closet.

i panicked and sprinted up the stairs to ethans room and grabbed the bass out of his closet, i ran down the hall to thomas' room to put it in his closet.

*yns pov*

"why'd he run up the stairs so fast.." i questioned as i looked toward my slightly younger sister

"i don't know that was weird though," she chirped back

"no kidding, we should go get ready i'm gonna go ask ethan if i can borrow that thing." i spoke as i trailed up the stairs.

once we were dressed and ready we drove to nicas house to pick her up and headed off to the restaurant, it had been a while since the 3 of us had lunch together and i was very excited, after we ate we walked around a bit and even got some gelato, we wandered into some boutiques and such but we didn't find anything that really peaked our interest.

eventually we decided we were tired and wanted to go home, howver we didn't want our day to end so we all went back to the måneskin house to play video games, currently me, victoria, and thomas' favorite had been gta5.

we played for a couple hours when nica decided to head home, victoria drove her back home and i went up to me and damianos room to change.

i put on a pair of nike pros and slipped on one of damianos hoodies, might i add with nothing under.

suddenly i heard my dog pandora walk in, she was a really big dog, a great pyrenes. and she shed like hell, though i let her on me and damianos bed to cuddle and watch tv with me.

soon enough damiano walked in to ask me if i felt up for date night tonight even thoug i had already spent so much time out of the house, i was tired but still wanted to go on our weekly date night so i agreed and checked the time, it was only 4:37 so i had some time to stay in bed with pandora.

"woah woah woah, are you wearing my hoodie?"

"yeah why.." i said not sensing the big deal

"i don't want all that dog hair on my hoodie, take it off." he scowled

"what's the big deal? it's just some dog hair!"

"take it off." he said through gritted teeth.

"fine." i stuck my tongue out at him and pulled the hoodie off revealing my breasts to him,

"oh come on!" he said i laughed knowing how much i was teasing him right now.

"fine keep the hoodie on but if i find a single dog hair on it i swear to god..."

"yeah yeah whatever" i said as i pulled the hoodie back on, damiano left the room and i slowly dozed off for a quick nap before our date.

*time skip to the end of the date*

we walked through the street together holding hands

"thanks for the date baby that was really fun" i said as i recalled the nice picnic in the park we had.

"mhm, but that's not it, i have a surprise for you when we get home!" he grinned

"really? you didn't have to, i feel unprepared now i don't have anything for you!"

"don't worry about it baby, this is just a little treat for you!"

"ok then," i giggled as we turned the corner onto the street where the house was.

we walked inside and damiano led me up to our room where he told me to close my eyes.

i held them shut tightly as i heard him exit the room, when he came back i could tell he was out of breath, did he run? what was making him so out of breath?

"okay open!" he said as i opened my eyes to a large box wrapped in pretty pink wrapping paper,

"aw baby you know i love giant boxes wrapped in pink paper!" i said as i brought my hands to my heart trying to hold back a laugh.

"oh shut up and open it" he said as i failed to contain my laughter.

i opened the box and saw the label, he bought me the bass i was looking at the other day..

"how did you- what?"

"your phone was unlocked the other day and i saw it!" he grinned from ear to ear

"baby you did't have to.. this is really expensive."

"it's worth it for you baby" he said as he pulled me into a hug,

"thank you so much damiano, i love it" i said as i looked up to kiss him.

"no problem baby i hope you enjoy your treat." he said before kissing me again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hi cuties! i'm back, i hope you enjoyed this tory, it's a bit all over the place, i really had no ideas for this and just kind of wrote it as i went, still i hope it's good and you enjoy it

love for all of you,

caz out.

word count: 1380

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.4K 52
After three years of struggle to prove her worth in a new country, Rox, short for Roxana, finally nails a job at a new construction company that deal...
29.4K 647 8
One shots for Italian rock band Måneskin Originally posted to tumblr DISCLAIMER: This won't be updated as I no longer feel comfortable writing RPF an...
220K 5.4K 100
Female and Male Readers For the male readers I'll only do them upon request. I don't edit before publishing them. The word count is in the tittle of...
25.2K 299 13
Oneshots of the most amazing band in the world! Yeah you guessed it, Måneskin of course ;) Will contain: 🔥Smut I will mark the chapter if it contain...