eurovision

"mmm hi.." damiano said stretching and rubbing his eyes before turning his head to look at me, i placed my things down on a chair by the counter and walked over to the couch damiano was laying on.

"how long you been laying there?" i smiled and layed down with him, i looped my left leg and arm across him,

"i don't know.. an hour maybe?" he giggled and rubbed my back,

"well you missed a rehearsal...." i said trying to hold back a giggle,

"what?!" he flipped out and i failed to hold back my laugh.. "that was not funny!"

"well i wasn't lying! you missed a sound check! but i checked your mic for you so not to worry my love!" i said and tapped him on the nose before laying back down on the couch,

"i'm gonna go outside for a smoke, i'll be right back..*

*time skip*

"okay baby we gotta get ready because after our rehearsal we have to be ready for the finals to start.. we're the last scheduled rehearsal," i groaned and heavily lifted myself up off the couch and walked over to the counters to start getting ready,

"mmm... hello there.." i said as i turned my head to slightly face damiano, he wrapped his arms around my waist and tucked his face into the crook of my neck, gently kissing my neck and shoulders.

"hiii.." he giggled and sat down at a chair next to me, i brushed my make up brush across his face and he smiled so brightly it could have lit up the whole eurovision stage. i stood up from my chair and sat on his lap, facing him, i rested my head down onto his shoulders.

"what are you thinking baby? you thinking about us winning this?" he smiled and rubbed my back, being cautious of my freshly done hair.

"i don't know.. it seemed possible after sanremo but i mean look at all these bands and artists.. i mean we're such a small scale band i don't know that we can do this.." i lifted my head up and looked into his big brown eyes, he had a sympathetic expression on his face,

"baby don't think like that.. we can do this! and if we don't who cares, at least we get the chance to be here, the chance to show this mother fuckers what we're worth!"

"i guess you're right.." i returned to my own chair and finished my makeup, i had finished with quite a bit of time to spare so i carefully sat back down on the couch so as not to ruin my hair and makeup.

we watched some tv before victoria came in looking for me..

"y/n you are not playing bass in this show right.. just singing?" she said, setting my outfit down on the counter and turning to me.

"yup! just singing! why?" i tilted my head, confused.

"new sound crew, old guys didn't leave any notes.." she smiled then turned on her heels and left when she heard thomas yelling for her.

"i suppose we should get changed damiano.." i messed up his hair and went to change my outfit and put on my boots, damiano followed suit, sitting at the counter and combing his hair, i finished up changing and turned damiano around to face me, i finished combing back his hair and touched up both of our makeup, he quickly changed and put his boots on.

he tipped his foot out to me and i promptly zipped up his boot, then he did the same with the other. we finished up getting ready and met the guys for our rehearsal.

"alright guys, do good but not your best! save your best for the finals!" ethan chirped as we headed onto the stage, we did a couple warmups then rehearsed the song, we were then ushered off to the green rooms by the crew, who wanted to get the stage ready for the finals to start.