trimester 1

part 2 to the mini pregnancy series :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*damianos pov*

i woke up to the sun shining and birds chirping, i snaked my hand across the waist of y/n who was sleeping right next to me, i guess i wasn't gentle enough though because soon after she woke up.

"good morning bambina, how are my best girls today?" i chuckled,

"i told you to stop saying that, we don't know that it's a girl.." she said rubbing her stomach and rolling her eyes.

"well i think it is, so i'll continue to call our daughter a girl.." i said kissing her temple.

"it's all fun and games till this baby comes out with a dick!" she laughed as she dragged herself out of bed.

*y/ns pov*

i managed to get myself out of bed and down the stairs where i was met by victorias dog chili,

"there you are chili.." thomas spoke as he walked towards the stairs and scooped chili up, he seemed to not notice me standing there so i messed up his hair as i began to speak,

"good morning thommy, good morning chili,"

"oh shit goodmorning y/n how'd you sleep?"

"good thanks, you?"

"not bad, me and victoria were playing with chili and ethan is in the kitchen making breakfast.."

"alright sounds good, dam is still in bed, not asleep but just in bed."

"ok," he said as chili leaped out from his arms, "damn it, help me catch her?"

"yeah for sure"

*time skip to breakfast*

i was wondering when i should tell the guys i was pregnant, i didn't want to tell them to early, incase something happened and i lost the baby, but they were my best friends and i didn't like keeping secrets from them. i contemplated for a bit then decided it would be better to wait, i knew i should tell them soon though, vic was having a bit too many close calls about this little secret.

we ate our breakfast in silence, not in an uncomfortable way but just enjoying each others company, not needing conversation to keep us content.

"so uh what do you guys want to do today?" damiano broke the silence

"ooh let's go to that super fancy new cocktail bar.." ethan suggested

"sounds fun!" thomas agreed,

"why not?" victoria said,

me and damiano exchanged a glance, that was the other reason i had to tell the guys, i could only avoid alcohol for so long before they caught on,

"ok sure vic's right, why not?" i said trying to play off the fact i couldn't drink at the moment.

"if you guys want," damiano said

soon after breakfast was done we all decided to go swimming, i'm very paranoid i have a baby bump even though i'm only 2 and a half months pregnant, damiano attempts to convince me i don't everyday, but i can see it, barely, but i can see it.

still i decided to just get it over with, throw on a bikini and just go swimming.

for a while me and damiano layed out on the chairs and watched the others fight in the pool

"hey be careful! don't mess around like that in the pool! i don't want anyone to get hurt!" i shouted

"yeah! and remember to reaply sunscreen soon!"