Princess in Love - English Ve...

By LenaSantos171892

In 2005, the British royal family welcomed a new member, daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who is... More

The cast of Princess in Love
NOTE+POLL
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - A Royal Birth (a new princess!!)
Chapter 3 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2004)
Chapter 4 - Baptize of the Princess
Chapter 5 - America's Tour (Part 1)
Chapter 7 - Nursery + Kindergarten + Pre + Primary School and Vacation
Chapter 8 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2012)
Chapter 9 - Tour of Europe
Chap. 10 - Tour of Europe (Final Part)
Chapter 11 - Kings College + Meghan Markle (2017)
Chapter 12 - Wedding of Eugenie & Jack (2018)
Chapter 13 - Kings College + Wedding of Harry & Meghan (2018)
Chapter 14 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2019)
Chapter 15 - Kings Collegue+MEGXIT (End 2019+2020)
Chapter 16 - Final Year King's College + Oprah Univ.Liv + Covid+Oprah (2021)
Chapter 17 - IMPORTANT: Questions!!!!
Chapter 18 - New Story!!!
Chapter 19 - 1st Year of University + Still Fucking Covid (rest of 2021)
Chapter 20 - Lilibet of Sussex
Chapter 21 - 1st and 2nd (end and beginning) University Year (2022)
Chapter 22 -ONE LOVE LIVERPOOL
Chapter 23 - Commnwealth,Universaty + Harry & Meghan (rest of 2022)
Chapter 24: Meghan and Harry (Documentary) and interviews
Chapter 25 - University + Harry & Meghan (Jan to August 2023)
Chapter 26 - The Windsor Agreement
Chapter 27 - Trial of the Century (Doria + Meghan vs Liverpool)
Chapter 28 - Three Royal Funeral's
Chapter 29 - New Book
Chapter 30 - Royal Honors and Medals of Honor
Chapter 31 - University of St. Andrew (Scotland)
Chapter 32 - The Death of Edinburgh

Chapter 6 - America's Tour (cont.)

975 22 0
By LenaSantos171892

Once arrived at Rio de Janeiro International Airport, they went down the stairs with the baby waving to the photographers, the couple also waved.

In the first two days they were in Rio de Janeiro, they visited Christ the Redeemer, the Historical Museum of the City, the Cultural Space, the Naval Museum, the favelas with enormous police protection, they also visited the studios of the three largest Brazilian television stations Record SBT ( Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão) and Globo when they were at SBT William decorated Silvio Santos with the Order of Merit, after that they went to the State of Amazonas, for 4 days they visited the Geographic and Historical Institute of Amazonas, the Port of Manaus, the Academia Amazonense de Letras the Teatro Amazonas the Amazon rainforest where they met some indigenous tribes and talked with them. Then they flew to the last state, Distrito Federal Brasilía, on arrival were the vice president of brazil, the ambassador of brazil, the governor of Brasilia and members of both the armed forces and politicians, where they greeted everyone. Once in the car, they went to the Planalto Palace with Brazilian security following them until they stopped. They got out of the car, where President Lula da Silva and his wife Letizia da Silva greeted the couple, where they listened to the English anthem and the Brazilian anthem, after which they went inside the palace, where they greeted government members, former presidents and vice presidents. presidents, Brazilian and British businessmen, illustrious Brazilian figures, after that the Brazilian president was the first to speak.

Lula: Good afternoon Prince William Duchess Kate and her baby Princess Helena to Brazil, we were very happy to see a young couple on a tour with the future Queen of England. Brazil, from its independence to the present, has emerged as the heel of the old empire to being one of the 6 largest economies in the world, we fight poverty, we fight climate change, we created a gap between rich and poor, where those who are not healthy those who don't have a job or salary to pay their supermarket bills now have everything, the richest pay an additional 14% tax. We are also one of the forces that are fighting alongside the USA against terrorism, our forces are a force ready to fight side by side with their allies and win the war, concluding that since 1968 Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince Felipe toured the country then in 1991 the late Princess Diana let me say William that the whole of Brazil and everyone mourned the death of the princess, then the Crown Prince Charles in 2002 and now in 2006 the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and his little daughter, finally I want to say that you and future generations all over the world are the future of planet earth. Thank you so much.

After President Lula da Silva finished his speech, it was William's turn to speak.

William: Good afternoon, President of the Brazilian Republic, First Brazilian Lady, members of the Brazilian government and their wives and husbands, members of the Brazilian Senate and Congress, governors of Brazilian states, distinguished guests, my family and I are very happy to have this tour of ours as it is. the third and fourth generation but we came as a family, we saw how we were welcomed by the people of the Brazilian states their loving wisdom, we saw the museums of the states we visited they represent the history of the people the culture of your language, we also visited the lungs of our planet earth where inside there are species that will be threatened by the climate threat it is very important that we take care of our planet earth. During the visit to the Amazon we met some indigenous tribes with whom they shared their history from the arrival of the Portuguese, to your independence in 1822, the recognition by the 2nd Emperor D.Pedro II for the lost lands of the tribes to the empire, that same emperor founded the navy and the army, I remember that the regent Princess Isabel signed the Air Law that completely extinguished slavery throughout Brazilian territory. We know the times the world is in, we can be at war against the common enemy and in the end we will win the battle. Brazil wants its history from prehistory its first inhabitants discovered in 1500 its independence the foundation of the republic the military dictatorships to the present, the Brazilian people are resistant and always will be, they are affectionate with the tourists who visit the country. Finally I want to say that it was a pleasure to visit this wonderful country with my family and I hope to one day return either with my family or my daughter on her first tour, thank you very much.

After William's speech, they went to see the military parades.

After the parade, the Cambrigde couple said goodbye to everyone present in which, before getting into the car, the president offered some toys to the princess. (...) already at the hotel, having dinner and pampering the baby who was about to sleep, they took her to the crib, from there, they went to take a shower because at 11 am they would go to the airport for the last stop of the tour. Already awake, in which they ate lunch, they went to the airport and thanked those who were there to say goodbye to them. The journey began and during most of those hours writing speeches.

After the plane landed in Buenos Aires, the Dukes were greeted by some government officials by the United Kingdom's ambassador, some businessmen, then got into the car where they would head to the hotel where the baby would stay with the baby sitter and some security guards. At night, William and Kate arrived at the Casa Rosada where they were greeted by the presidential couple Néstor Kirchner and Christina Kirchner, where they entered and were greeted by applause. In the room where the dinner was to be made, the first to speak, in which he spoke about the struggle for Argentine independence, the fight against the military dictatorship, he briefly explained the Falklands War where several families were left without husbands brothers uncles parents some never received a response from the then government whether they were missing or dead, and finally the apology from the British government after 23 years in which the government paid compensation to families who had lost family members, and finally gave the welcome to the country. After this, William, spoke.

William: Good evening, Mr. President First Lady, Congressmen and Senators, first of all I want to thank you for your hospitality in receiving us. First in my name I also know what it's like to lose a relative I lost my mother I was very young (...) this country has a rich history it's not just the country to see the birth of two of the best of all times Diego Maradona as one of the best future players, the young Lionel Messi, this country is not only rich for its culture and the beauty of its mountains but also rich for its music and dances the famous Tango Argentino, for football and internationally in which "famous " Maradona's hand gave the victory to Argentina, either at the level of clubs that win the Copa Libertadores such as Boca Juniors River Plate San Lorenzo, this country also has one of the best children's soap operas "Chiquititas" I personally saw the seasons from 1996 to 2002 like me, my brother Harry and my late mother watched by subtitles and sometimes we watched the chapters in Argentine, this country is very special and will always be, was and always will be a pleasure to visit Argentina. Long live Argentina!!!

After finishing the speech, those in the room applauded, after that they had Argentine food for dinner and when they were done, the president invited Kate to a tango and William invited the first lady to a tango. The guests formed a circle, when the music played the couples danced the tango.

After that, the couple said goodbye to everyone and went to the hotel to spend the night. With the day already starting, the couple woke up and saw that the baby was already starting to eat breakfast, they joined her.

Then the couple and the baby got into the car where they were going to take a guided tour of Argentine television Telefé. Once they had arrived, they greeted both the founder of the company, the current president, members of the board, the writer of Chiquititas Cris Morena and some members of Chiquititas from 1998, after greeting everyone, after which they made a guided tour of the studios, where they greeted some producing actors. and directors in general, the visit lasted 1 hour and 45 minutes, in which they offered where they offered cd's and dvd's with chapters of Chiquititas and rebel, after that the couple signed the guest book and took pictures either with the direction, with cast de Chiquititas and rebel, and then they said goodbye to everyone.

After giving the gifts and thanking for the visit, the couple and the baby went to the car where they would visit the facilities and stadium of the Boca Juniors team. Arriving at the Argentine team's facilities, the couple was received by the president and coach of the team, where they introduced the facilities, met the staff and the rest of the team and, at the end, the coach and captain presented the dukes and the baby with the shirts with the their names and also with shirts autographed by all the players and coach and then they took a picture with the staff and president. After that, they visited one of the most famous stadiums in the world "La Bombonera" where they visited the museum and the stadium.

After that, they went to the hotel to rest where at night they would go to mass to hear Archbishop Jorge Bergollio, (...) after dinner, shower and put on new clothes for mass. Once inside the Cathedral, the couple greeted the presidential couple and the vice president where they sat, (...) with the mass in the middle, Archbishop Bergolio began his speech.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
96K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
731K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
41.9K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...