The Cat And The Snake

By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)

375 18 28
By Harriet_Potter8

Not everyone knew my backstory. How my Mother left when I was little. My Father may be the Mayor, but he misses her as much as I do. She went to New York. The only ones that know are my best friends, Marinette and Alya.

They haven't told anyone and I know because if they did everyone would be talking about it and Alya and Marinette would have betrayed my trust and I've known them long enough that they would never do that.

Yesterday was crazy. I was turned into a bee and I said it was the last thing I wanted. I'm glad Carapace was able to turn us all back to normal.

It was so painful to act all cheerful when Viperion made Chat Noir blush. I know how Luka feels about him, but if I acted like I hated it then my identity might be revealed. But if Chat was blushing like that around Viperion then Luka doesn't stand a chance with him and I hate that.

But it could also be very dangerous if he and Chat Noir started dating. I don't want Luka to get hurt. If I could make it happen then I will, but when I'm Queen Bee I'll pretend to like Viperion with Chat Noir while as my normal self it will be Luka instead of Viperion.

I know it's strange to ship two guys with the same person. But if it will keep my identity a secret then so be it.

*_*-~

I was alone in the locker room when suddenly my locker was closed shut. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Chloe Bourgeois, did your Daddy buy you a new phone to add to your collection?" It was Sabrina. She's always been mean to me, ever since Middle School.

"Leave me alone Sabrina.." I said and ignored her. "Awe, are you going to cry to your Mommy? Or is she still in New York?" One other thing, Sabrina knows about my Mom. No, Marinette nor Alya told her.

I did. We used to be the best of friends, until it was time for Middle School, in Kindergarten we were inseparable, then from grade one to six, and finally it all changed by grade seven.

She got involved with the mean girls and became one of them. I'm surprised she hasn't spread rumors about my Mom, why is she still keeping it a secret?

"What do you want?" I asked, I can't let her know I'm afraid, I'm not, at least, not anymore. "You need to do my homework." She said and shoved a binder into my arms.

She takes advantage of me and makes me do her homework, along with her means friends' homework too. That's why the binder is so full.

She only has two main friends, she's the leader while they're the followers. I don't even bother with their names since they don't really do much to me, it's mostly Sabrina.

Marinette and Alya have always helped me through it. My Dad too, but he's always busy with Mayor stuff. It's worse that Sabrina's Dad is an Officer working for my Dad.

Being Queen Bee has changed my life, I can just be myself and help people in need. Pollen is the best Kwami I could ever ask for. She's so supportive and I can tell her anything.

Sabrina leaves me with all her homework. Pollen flies out of my bag. "My queen, what's bothering you?" She asks. "Pollen, do Kwami's have parents?" I should know the answer to that. They don't. "The one who created us is our parents." She tells me. I smile. She goes back into my bag and I leave the locker room.

I end up bumping into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you-" I look up and see the person I bumped into. "Luka," I say and he smiles at me. "Hey Chloe." I look around and make sure no one is around. I take his hand and bring him to a secret place.

The Janitors closet. I make him sit on a bucket and he looks at me. "I have a plan to get you a date with Chat Noir." His face goes red. "W-what?" His eyes widened. I tap my foot and raised an eyebrow with my arms crossed.

"Lu, this is an opportunity of a lifetime, rarely anyone gets a date with their crush, this is your opportunity to take his first kiss!" I tell him and his face becomes more red.

"I-I'm not sure i-it will g-go that f-far..." He says and looks away. I sigh. "Maybe not, but you never know, what if he's the one to make the first move?" He tried to hide it but I saw the small smile that formed on his lips.

I smiled. "Anyways, the plan. I'll pretend to be in trouble, Chat Noir comes and saves me, I convince him to go on a date with you, once you are alone with him, you'll confess, he accepts your feelings and I become the godmother of your children, sound good?" I grin at him, arms on my hips, proud of my amazing not going to fail plan.

His mouth is wide open. "C-children?" He stutters, that's the part he was shocked most about? "Yes. You'll bare his kids one day." I say simply. "But I can't get pregnant!" He squeaks softly. I bend down and pat his shoulder. "You'll figure something out." I tell him and leave the room.

Luka following me slowly. "Figure what out?" He questions. "Maybe you can get pregnant without knowing you can, it doesn't hurt to try." I say simply and keep walking. "I'm fifteen Chloe." He says. "Okay then, wait until your twenties or the last year of High School." I tell him. He stared at me in shock.

"Chloe, you are perfect, amazing, wonderful, kind, generous, honest, lovely, and the love of my life. My dear best friend, I really appreciate you trying to help me but this is getting out of hand, I don't think Chat Noir wants to go that far with me." He said. Awe, I'm his best friend.

"Oh come on, what guy wouldn't want a family with you?" I ask him and he blushes. "You have all the qualities of the perfect wife and Mother." He blinks in shock. "What?! Why do I have to be the Mom?" He questioned quietly. "Because you're a sensitive bottom." I tell him and he looks away.

"I'm not a bottom..." He mumbles thinking I wouldn't hear him but I totally did. "Well Chat Noir certainly isn't a bottom, now is he?" I state. "Whatever." He grumbles.

*_*-~

It's time, well, I won't be pretending to be in trouble because I can just call Chat Noir as Queen Bee and ask him to meet in a secret location, but he'll be meeting Luka in a romantic setting with dinner ready for them.

"POLLEN, BUZZ ON!"

I take out my spinning top and open my phone. Dialed Chats number and waited for him to answer.

'Hey, Cat got your tongue? Leave a message.'

"Hey, it's Queen Bee, can we meet up? It's really important. I'll meet you at.................... Sound good? 'Kay, see you then, bye." I hung up. "Buzz Off." I say and Pollen flies out. I quickly take out my real phone and call Luka.

"Hello?" He answered. "Hey! Are you ready? Did Juleka and the girls get you all fancied up?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah, they did. Are you sure he will show up?"

I smiled. "Of course he will, I have everything prepared and as soon as you both show up the food will be served." I explain. I hear him sigh into the phone.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous is all, what if I get rejected? If I have any negative emotions I need you to stay away, I don't want you to get hurt if I get Akumatized." He tells me and I frown.

"You won't get rejected, even if he did reject you, I'll teach that boy a lesson for rejecting you, just promise me one thing." I said. "Anything for my best friend." He says and I smiled.

"Don't let me get Akumatized. I know it's a lot to ask but I can't risk putting you in danger, as long as Chat Noir doesn't reject you I'll be fine." I say to him. "Juleka is telling me to get going, you'll be the first one I call after, I promise. Bye." He told me. "Bye." We both hung up and I fell on my bed smiling.

"What has you in such a good mood, my queen?" Pollen questions as she flies over to me. "Luka is going on a date with his crush, I just hope he doesn't reject him." I tell her.

Pollen tilts her tiny head. "What's a date?" I smile and laugh a little.

I explain to her everything about dating and all that, she's very curious.

*_*-~

I'm almost half asleep when I hear a knock on my door. I turn my lamp on so I can see where my light switch is. I flip it and head to my door. Pollen hides.

I open it and I see in front of me a horrible sight. Luka is soaking wet, his eyes are red and puffy and he looks like he's about to cry all over again.

"C-chloe.... I s-should have t-told you this sooner... He likes s-someone else... He told me d-direcrly and I k-know who i-it is.." He croaks, it was difficult for me to understand him because his voice was cracking from all the crying.

I was upset that he didn't tell me. But how could I stay mad at him when he looked like this? I pulled him inside and rushed to get him a clean warm dry towel.

He wrapped it around himself and sniffed. We sat down on my bed. "How did you sneak in here?" The doors are all locked. He wipes away his tears. "I-I got t-though a-an open w-window." He tells me, his voice still cracking.

I rushed to hug him. "It's okay... I'm not mad at you... Just know that you can tell me anything, I won't ever judge you." He hugs me back tightly. "T-thanks..." He sniffed.

Before I could even ask, he tells me the answer to the question I was desperate to know the answer to. "Viperion." He sniffles quietly.

I knew it. Luka never deserved to go through this. But I have to stay calm, so I don't end up murdering a certain blonde with cat ears and a ridiculous bell.

"I also said some things that I'll end up regretting, I don't think I could ever face him again. It was going really well at first but then... He... He kissed me and then pushed me away and started going on about Viperion and how it was wrong to do that. I got angry and started yelling at him and I ended up telling him how much I loved him, said I loved him so much it hurt. I told him how much it hurt to know the one I loved likes someone else that wasn't me. I ended up running away and left him there, we didn't even get to eat. He probably hates me now and I don't blame him, I hate myself for being so stupid! I still love him and I can't stand that he doesn't love me back!"

Luka said without his voice cracking, I just listened to him. He stared crying again and I let him. He's gone through so much already.

Luka ended up crying himself to sleep. It hurts me so much to see him like this. What does Viperion have that Luka doesn't? I know he's my teammate and I shouldn't be jealous of him for Luka, but he loves Chat so much and the love of his life loves another guy, his own teammate.

When I'm Queen Bee, I have to act like I don't hate Chat Noir and Viperion. I don't want to hate them, but both of them hurt Luka. He's a sensitive guy and I hate seeing him so upset over a stupid boy.

This is why I'm not looking for a boyfriend at this moment. I don't want to get hurt, Luka being this hurt is hurting me enough and that's already hard enough to handle with him so down in the dumps.

I watch as Luka is finally sleeping peacefully. I know he's gay but I don't think I can sleep in the same bed as him so I'll just sleep on my couch. It's really comfortable so I'll be fine.

I just have to let my Dad know that Luka is not my boyfriend and that he's my gay best friend.

*_*-~

A knock on my door wakes me up. Breakfast must be ready, despite the events of last night, I slept great. "Come in!" I call and one of our kitchen staff comes in with a food cart. "Your breakfast mademoiselle." She says and I smile at her. "Thank you." She nods and leaves the room.

I take the lid off the tray and a nice stack of pancakes were sitting on a plate. I took the other plate that was on the cart and put half of the pancakes on it and add butter and maple syrup for Luka.

I take his plate to my bed and wake him up. He wakes up and stared at me with tired eyes. "You should eat. Here." I give the plate to him. He looks at it. "What about you..?" He asks and I smile. "I have my own plate." I tell him and I go to get it.

I sat down next to him. "Do you feel any better this morning?" He took a shaky breathe. "I'm good, I feel so much better after that good night's sleep. How did you sleep? Where did you sleep?" He asked and I giggled.

"The couch." His eyes widened. "What? You could have slept with me, you and I both know I'm very much gay." He said.

I nodded, "Yeah, but my Dad doesn't, or the staff." I tell him. "Would they be okay with it?" He asked, nervous. "Of course they would, my Dad would accept anyone for who they are and the staff are too kind to hate anyone."

His frown changes to a smile. "I should get home, Juleka will be wondering where I am." He said getting up. "Thanks for breakfast." He says and leaves the room.

I'm glad he's feeling better. Now, there's someone I need to have a little chat with.

~-*_*

Yooo!!!! Okay, so I know Marinette, Alya nor Nino were in this chapter and I noticed that. But all of them will be in the next one, some chapters just don't have all of the characters, I figured I give Chloe and Luka a chance to be the main characters for a change. Bye!
~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 36 20
Almost every boy in her highschool likes her (yes including Adrien). So it's no surprise that the son of her parents close friends who has to live...
1.1K 29 10
!SMUT WARNING!(Later on though) Chat Noir/Adrien, the almighty hero and model of Paris, is in love with Ladybug(also a hero of Paris). The thing that...
12.5K 453 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
6.4K 250 51
Marinette can't get Adrien off of her mind but she can't tell him how she feels because he's with Kagami. She starts to realise that Chat Noir has st...