Sunset Dances

By nightskywriting

When the next step gets set apart by two very different teams.How will Enid get a place on her dream team? Ba... More

The new regime
go west,young michelle
dance,lies and hoverboards
leon me
it's all fun and games
no good deed
heathers
12 hour party
a tale of two eldons
United and divided
east meets west
brave new world
civil war
stand together or fall apart
Oh brother!why art thou there?
I have a vision
snap decision
pointe of no return
Grave New World
wink it out
Dance-zilla
Coup d'etat
Summer lovin'
Convention Tension
Ty'd to you
All the marbles
Less beauty,more beast
Audition Subtraction
Dancing with the enemy
His girl,summer
A troupe escape
No shell
And than there was three
Piano man
The goodbye girl
the comeback kid
Three's a crowd
Good night and good luck
The fall of summer
The tale of two auditions
There can only be one
Lights!Camera! Action?
A fine showmance
Just duet
Dance,Dance, Resurrection
Room service
So it begins
Play it Again,Finn
It all comes down to this

Little Big Lies

65 1 0
By nightskywriting

Enid's pov:

We was all in studio A warning up and talking between ourselves since Emily and Michelle called us all to meet in the studio"dancers!attention! "Emily called as they both walked in and we gathered around"today is the a tough day at the next step,because Emily and I have to choose the alternate for the ten person dance"Michelle adds,I hope it's not me,I been training like mad." Michelle and I have come up with four people who could be it.if you are chosen than you will work with Noah on some extra choreo that you will preform for Michelle and me today.so we can choose"Emily tells up,please don't be me. "Our first person is davis,the second person is finn and third is Enid"Michelle says,what I been working so hard,guess I still gonna stuck in noah's shadow"and finally is ozzy"she adds," right let's get together and work on some choreo"Noah says all but us five leave.

We was working on choreo,what's up with ozzy he isn't paying attention.I guess that's good thing for me.We was soon performing the dance to Emily and Michelle,they all clapped when we finished"thank you for your time,take a few minutes break while we come to a choice "Emily says as we go for a break.

Me,finn,ozzy and Davis was in studio one waiting to find out which one of us would be the alternate for the ten person dance" okay guys listen up"Michelle says as they walk in and we stand in a line "Emily and I have  come to a decision that none of you will be the alternate"Michele says as me,finn and Davis hugged since ozzy was still say on the brench.If it's not us than who is it." hey you wanted to talk to me"Kingston says walking,wait is the alternate Kingston? "Yes we did"Emily says the three go in the office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 220 38
Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition team. Claire is known to be a very dedic...
36.1K 563 10
Tales of Bryles! New one shot for each chapter! ~ I did a Nochelle one shots book, why not a Bryles? *Slow updates*
8.5K 175 22
Noah likes Richelle, but doesn't know how to tell her; so when Richelle & Ozzy get sent to a 6 week Dance Intensive together, Noah is forced to confi...
551K 8.9K 87
When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studio brings lots of drama into her life. Wi...