The Owl House Au Ideas and On...

By Jss2141

Alternate Universe ideas for anyone to do if they are interested as long as they give credit to me. I WILL NO... More

Idea #1: The Weapons Coven
Idea #2: My Strength and My Weakness
Idea #3: The Power of Judgement
Idea #4: The Bizarre Thread
Idea #5: The Fusing Witch
Idea #6: The Elementals
Idea #7: Luz the Soldier
Idea #8: The Scarred Girl (Witch AU)
Idea #9: Who Needs Friends? (Witch AU)
Idea #10: The Bone Girl of Bonesborough (Witch AU)
Idea #11: The Owl and the Meta
Idea #12: The Amazons (Multi-Fandom)
Idea #13: Family of Vadamm (Idea given by razer on FanFiction.net)
Idea #14: The Hidden Immortals
Idea #15: A New Wielder
Idea # 16: Luz Kure Noceda
Idea #17: Hunter and the 10 Rings
Idea #18: Not So Innocent
Idea #19: Curse of the Leech
Idea #20: Task Force Z
Idea #21: Cursed and Lusted
Idea #22: The Ex-Marine
Idea #23: Witch Magic & Human Magic
Idea #24: Princess of the Palismen
Idea #25: Broken Light
Idea #26: Luz Butterfly Noceda
Idea #27: Witch Doctor Octopus
Idea #28: Power of Smash!
Idea #29: Cursed or Blessed
Idea #31: Dr. Luz Frankenstein, the Scientific Witch
Idea #32: Abandoned by Magic, Embraced by Aliens
Idea #33: The Assassin Marriage
Idea # 34: The Teen Titans
Idea #35: Negative Light
Idea #36: The Chimera Devil
Idea #37: Wild, Umbra Witches
Idea: #38: It's Hero Time
Idea #39: Mutants
Idea #40: Scarlet Scarab
Idea #41: Queen Peach and Princess Luz
Idea #42: INVASION!
Idea #43: A New Beginning
Idea #44: Lucenda Nocdea, A Hamilton Story
Idea #45: Curse of Cold
Idea #46: Obsidian Widow
Idea #47: Big Brother
Idea #48: Samurai of the Boiling Isles
Idea #49: The Phantom and the Exorcist (Human AU)
Idea #50: Daughter of the Strongest
Idea #51: A Symbiotic Relationship
Idea #52: Becoming the Storm
Idea #53: Spider Witch
Idea #54: Ghouls and Vampires
Idea #55: Forbidden Venom
Idea #56: My servant, my lover

Idea #30: Soul Eater AU

539 9 9
By Jss2141

Summary:

Kishins, fallen souls that have killed and consumed others to acquire dark power. Over time, a force of good rose to fight these fallen souls and stop them from plunging the world into darkness. This was was called, the D.W.M.A.

Inspiration:

Soul Eater, anime and manga

Main Meisters and Weapon Teams:

Team 1

Meister: Amity Blight

Weapon Partners: Luz and Vee Noceda (twin black and white swords like Kanshou and Bakuya from Fate Stay)

Team 2

Meister: Boscha Triplet

Weapon Partner: Willow Parks (Six Realms Staff from Records of Ragnarock, 6 different weapon forms from original)

Team 3

Meister: Skara Melody

Weapon Partner: Gus Porter (blue giant cleaver blades attached to nunchucks, demon slayer)

Team 4

Meister: Cat Mists

Weapon Partner: Amelia Green (Odachi blade)

Oneshot for Inspiration:

Death City, 7:00 am

An alarm clock went off followed by the sounds of groaning, forcing a girl to reach her hand out and slam it off. She got up and stretched.

"Luz, Vee, time to get up." She said.

More groans came from the room as the first girl opened the shades in the room, revealing her gold eyes, pale skin, and mauve hair with brown highlights on the sides.

"Amity, shut the window." one girl said, a pillow on her head from her lower bunk bed.

"I would but I can't Luz or else will be late for school at DWMA." Amity said as she turned to Luz and Vee.

"Think about it like this, it's Friday, you can sleep all day tomorrow." Amity said.

Hearing this, both twins rose from their beds with bed head. They were identical with their brown skin and hazel eyes, but their hair was slightly different colors. Luz's hair was purplish black while Vee's hair was pure black.

"Fine." Luz said.

Luz and Vee got out of their bunk beds and exited the room to shower, leaving Amity to get dressed alone since she always baths the night before during the school week.

"Two weapon partners and they both love to sleep in. And Vee is the smarter twin." Amity said to herself, "Although Luz is the one with the bigger heart... guess that's why I have a small crush on her."

A few minutes passed and Amity was fully dressed and ready for school, dressed in a black dress with long sleeves, maybe stocking, and black heeled shoes with crescent moons on the front. Now all she had to do was wait for her weapons to get ready. All of which, she could do while making breakfast for everyone. Luz was mainly the cook for the three of them in the house but Amity could still make a nice meal if she was careful enough. Last time she almost burned the kitchen down because she got too distracted but that hasn't happened in a while. And it won't happen this time... hopefully.

'Something simple, nice and simple.' Amity thought as she walked into the kitchen. 'Eggs, bacon, and toast sounds simple enough.'

She also knew Luz loved those for breakfast. Amity made breakfast with a smile on her face, feeling happier now that she could see imagine Luz's face as she ate breakfast. Meanwhile, the twins had returned to their room after taking turns getting clean. They began to get dress in their own unique clothes and styles to make sure they were distinguished from each other. Vee, her blue tights, white shoes, blue hoodie, and yellow shirt. Luz, beige baggy pants, combat boots, and a letterman jacket... no one knows what shirt she wears under it though; she says it's something that only she needs to know.

"Ready, sis?" Vee asked.

"Does Lord Death like to reaper chop people?" Luz asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, you goofball." Vee said with a chuckle of her own before they left their room.

"Why did he stop getting called Lord Death, anyways?" Luz asked.

"Something about it being too scary for children." Vee said, "Although, Lord Belos doesn't roll off the tongue as easy."

"Yeah, it doesn't give that "oomph" that his old title gave." Luz said as they headed to the kitchen, where they saw Amity making breakfast.

"Good, you girls are awake." Amity said as she placed two plates on the table for Luz and Vee, perfectly cooking and nothing smoking in the kitchen.

"Yay, we don't need to bring out the fire extinguisher." Vee said.

"And it's my favorite! Oh thank you, Amity!" Luz said with a big smile.

"It's nothing." Amity replied with a small blush.

'Someone likes to play favorites.' Vee thought as the twins sat down to eat.

Amity brought her own plate to the table and saw across from them.

"So, who's ready for school today?" Amity asked.

"I am! I can't wait to see what we learn today!" Luz said with a smile.

"Or maybe you're more excited to see if we get a mission or combat class." Vee said, knowing her grades were better than Luz's in school.

"Guilty." Luz said.

"You're such a battle junkie." Amity said as she shook her head, smiling a bit.

"I just love my future profession." Luz said with a smile, "Besides, having two weapons means we need to kill twice as many kishins."

"And go on twice as many missions." Vee said to her sister, pointing at her with her fork. "Which you love."

"That I do." Luz said with a smile.

"Well, if you WANT to go on a mission today, you need to pass your history test today." Amity said to Luz, making her groan from the reminder.

"Way to ruin my good mood."

"I do it because I care as your meister." Amity said.

'And her future girlfriend.' Vee thought with a smirk.

Once breakfast was done and the dishes placed in a dish washer, the trio began to walk to DWMA with their bags for another day of learning, training, and missions. There they met their friends. A group of fellow meisters and weapons that found comfort in each other.

"Hey guys!" Willow greets them, her dark gray-blue hair in pigtails with green highlights, her green eyes covered with glasses, and a green sundress with fishnet sleeves over her light skin.

"What took you guys so long?" Boscha asked, tannish skin, gray blue eyes, and pink hair in a top bun while wearing a black tank top, black jeans, and a yellow overcoat.

"Luz didn't want to get up."

"What else is new? I thought you found out ways to wake her up faster." Skara said, dark brown skin and gray eyes with pinkish-gray and deep mauve held up in a ponytail while wearing a red long sleeve shirt covered in black music notes, blue jean shorts, and orange shoes.

"I'm not that cruel." Amity said to her.

"At least not outside of training." Gus commented, brown skin, dark brown hair and dark blue eyes while wearing a white t-shirt under light blue vest with a mirror motif on the back, baggy black pants, and sandals.

He also had small mirror earrings.

"Well you shouldn't have been getting cocky, and then I wouldn't have needed to kick your guys asses." Amity said.

"Oh please, I let you kick my ass to strike your ego." Boscha said before pulling Willow close. "My weapon and I could've couldn't kicked you ass to next week and back!"

"Then why didn't you?" Luz asked with a smirk as Vee giggled.

"Can we stop arguing and get to school before we're late?" Cat asked, adjusting her square glasses over her brown eyes.

She had dark skin with wavy brown hair that had a side bang, wearing a white dress shirt with a dark blue combat skirt, black leggings and female combat boots.

"I agree. I really don't want detention or a suspension from missions." Amelia said, standing next to Cat with light skin, light green eyes, and green cropped hair.

Her clothes were camouflage pants, and a gray shirt with one long right sleeve and no left sleeve. She also had a green scarf wrapped around her neck.

"Yeah, this one has a test if she wants to go on missions." Amity said pointing at Luz.

"Hey, did you guys hear that Lord Belos gave an assignment to a three star miester?" Gus asked, "I wonder who."

Elsewhere, a girl was swinging her weapon around at kishins without breaking a sweat.

"This is too easy." Emira said.

Emira, Amity's older sister, had emerald green hair that reached her back as a ponytail, pale skin, thick black eyebrows and golden eyes. She was wearing a light blue pants suit with no sleeves, a black t-shirt, and blue opera gloves.

"So easy it's almost boring." Her weapon partner said, currently as a Naginata with a gold tinted blade with a jagged back, red staff, and round end.

After slaying the last kishin and collecting their souls, Emira tossed her weapon into the air and let him return to his human form as he landed.

"And that brings us to 83 souls." Edric said, "I'll become a Death Scythe in no time."

Edric, Emira's twin brother and Amity's other older sibling, stood proudly while dusting off his clothes. He looked exactly like Emira, except his hair was shorter and pulled back with a hairband, her wore rectangular glasses, and had a mole under his right eye. His outfit was a black as night suit with a blue dress shirt, no tie, and the top button open while wearing steel toed boots.

"So, I would say this mission is just about over." Emira said.

The two were about to leave when they heard a growl. They turned around and saw a pale white figure with silver hair and sharp claws.

"I think I found the main problem." Emira said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yep." Edric said, jumping up and transforming into his weapon form.

Emira caught him and held him so his blade was pointing behind Emira, while the tip of his staff was pointing towards the Kishin.

"Let's go, Soul Resonance!" They said.

This is a co-write story with MrHardcor3, who graciously let me post this to my story ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 840 45
Life can work in mysterious ways, ways to never thought would happen. You could stumble onto a fortune by sheer luck, you could find you soul mate in...
3.3K 221 25
When Luz and Amity are forced apart, they go on two different adventures, which causes them to learn more about their past, now how it will change th...
16K 412 8
This AU of The Owl House is inspired by the works of art made by @Pink2005_ on Instagram & Twitter. In this AU we see Amity as a Godzilla Abominatio...
52.8K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...