ScarWidow/Wandnata one shots

By Romaximoff_Lover

Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original wor... More

[♦️Heated Arguments]
[♦️She's Gone]
[♦️Grieving ]
[♦️Too Much]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect Pt 2]
[♦️Snowpiercer]
[♦️Ms Maximoff]
[♦️Tony's Mission]
[♦️Pathetic]
[♦️Moving Out]
[♦️Moving Out Part 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 1]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 3]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt4]
[♦️In the red room]
[♦️The Fight With Bruce]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother Pt 2]
[♦️The Scarlet Witch's wife]
[♦️Avengers group chat]
[♦️Widows Fight]
[♦️Called To The Devil]
[♦️Wanda Is Sick]
[♦we'll meet again]
[♦️Wanda is sick/ alt ending]
[♦️4th of July]
[♦️High school AU]
UPCOMING PROJECTS
[♦️Whispers of the heart]
[♦️A promise of forever ]

[♦️Bringing Her Back]

885 25 0
By Romaximoff_Lover

3rd person Pov

It was almost a year after The Snap. Almost a year since Thanos used the infinity stones to wipe out half of all living creatures. Natasha was once again jolted awake from another nightmare. One where her wife, Wanda, was begging in hushed but haunting whispers to be found. Whimpering as she sat up with her hands to her ears in a futile attempt to block the whispers out, she decided she had enough. She decided it's finally time to do what her wife had been begging her to do. She decided it was time to find everyone. To bring everybody back. To bring her back.

Getting out of bed, she didn't even check the time as she started banging on Steve's bedroom door then Thor's, Banners, Clint's and finally Tony's.

"Romanoff, what the hell are you doing? It's 2:15 in the morning!" Tony grumbled from behind the door.

"I don't care, Tony! Wake up, we have to find a way to get everyone back!" Natasha responded, continuing to bang on his door. Looking in the hallway to see nobody was actually awake, she pulled out a gun and fired a shot in the air.

"Everybody up! If I'm not getting any sleep then neither are you!" Natasha lashed out. Everyone woke up, startled by the loud gunshot, they proceeded to the conference room.

"You guys get started, I'll make some coffee so you guys actually look alive." She stated, leaving for the kitchen.

"Wonder why that would be." Clint complained under his breath. A few minutes later, she came back with coffee for everyone and some peanut butter sandwiches.

"Tony thinks he found a way." Steve spoke, informing her. Her head snapped back to him as she asked.

"Really, how?"

"We can go back in time and get the stones. Use them to bring everybody back then put the stones back where we found them." Tony explained. Natasha raised her brow at him in uncertainty and confusion.

"Wait, you're talking about -"

"Time travel." Banner replied, "It's a way to bring everybody back."

"Problem is how we are going to do that." Steve rationalized, looking at everyone.

"I think I may have something that can help with that. A fully functioning time space GPS. We can implant it to whatever machine we build to avoid the EPR paradox so nobody turns into a baby or gets lost out there." He trailed off in thought.

"If we do this, we would only have one shot. One shot to leave and come back. No do-overs." Banner said looking around the table. Natasha sighed as she listened and processed what was just said. Reality hitting that there was a way to bring everybody back. To bring her back.

"Well then, let's do it. Let's bring everybody back." Natasha said, the corners of her lips curving into a small smile.

"Banner, let's get to work, buddy." Tony said, patting his back. They headed to Tony's lab as they left the others with the task of finding the Infinity stones.

>>>

It took a couple of days to build the machine and locate the stones. A loud banging near the front gate halted everyone from their work. Checking the security camera, Natasha saw Yelena appear yelling for her. She sighed in relief as she let her sister in. Disregarding everyone else, Yelena rushed for her sister and nearly tackled her into a hug.

"Natasha! Are you okay? What the hell happened?" The young Russian questioned.

"I'm fine! You didn't blip? I tried to find you but it's like you just disappeared!" Natasha said, ignoring the curious stares from her team mates.

"Clint, what's happening?" Tony whispered.

"The sister." Clint replied in the same hushed whisper.

"Romanoff has a sister?!" Steve exclaimed.

"Great! There's two of them now." Tony sighed.

Yelena pulled away from the hug and started to repeatedly punch her sister lightly in her arm.

"Hey, ouch!" Natasha whined rubbing her arm, startled by the sudden change from her sister.

"Fighting a homicidal giant alien for a bunch of stupid rocks, Natasha?" Yelena continued punching Natasha, "What the hell is wrong with you!" She gritted.

"I had to, Lena." Natasha replied.

"We're earth's mightiest heros, what isn't wrong with any of us." Banner grumbled.

"God, you all are such idiots." Yelena sighed.

"How about I get a name first before we start the name-calling." Tony chirped in.

"Sorry. Guys, this is Yelena Belova. My sister." Natasha introduced.

"Yelena, this -"

"I know, I know. Where's Wanda? Did she-?" Yelena asked, looking around. Natasha nodded her head in confirmation. Yelena pulled her into a hug again.

"Ai, I'm so sorry, Nat." She mumbled the apology.

"But we're getting her back. We're bringing everybody back." Natasha said optimistically. Looking around, Yelena saw the suits and machine ready.

"You all are about to do something incredibly stupid, aren't you?" Yelena asked with a heavy sigh.

"We're all going to use science to bring everybody back." Banner corrected.

"Wait, so you're like-

"A deadly Russian assassin, This is correct." Yelena replied flatly. Thor laughed in the background at the interaction.

"I like this one." He smiled.

"Good, great to know." Tony replied.

"Well, since I'm already here, how can I help?" She asked, directing the question to Tony.

"Woah, hold on. Now I don't -"

"Rogers, we need all hands on deck. Mini Romanoff, come with me and I'll show you what to do." Tony said walking towards his machine.

"Yeah, let's not make that a thing." Yelena rebuffed, following him.

Soon, everyone was suited up and ready. Standing on the platform, the team exchanged glances with each other.

"What, no big hero speech, Cap?" Tony teased with a smirk. Steve chuckled as looked at each of his team mates.

"We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today we have a chance to take it all back. Let's not do this for us, let's do it for them. Let's bring everybody back, whatever it takes." Steve said.

"This is gonna be great." Clint said, shifting his weight from one leg to the other.

"See you in a minute." Natasha smirked.

"Urgh, that was super disgusting. Can I push the big green button now?" Yelena asked, eagerly looking at the beaming green button on Tony's machine.

"Have at it, kid." Tony smiled. Pushing the button, the avengers disappeared. Yelena counted to five as she pushed a silver lever to bring everybody back. Natasha fell to her knees on the ground, coughing as she caught her breath. Clint and Yelena rushed to her side, helping her up.

"Hey, deep breaths. You're okay." Yelena said gently placing her hands on her sisters cheeks.

"Everybody's back. Everybody's okay." Tony whispered, looking around.

"It worked." Steve smiled.

"Ha! It worked!" Tony laughed in pure joy, hugging Steve. Pulling away he cleared his throat.

"Not that was disgusting." He mumbled under his breath as he walked away. The others watched as he fitted the stones into the Nano Gauntlet.

"Who's gonna do it?" Yelena asked. Thor stood up walking to the Gauntlet.

"It should be me. I have literal lightning coursing through my veins." He volunteered.

"Woah there, buddy. Sorry but no can do." Tony stopped him.

"No, it should be me. After all, none of you are able to handle gamma radiation like I can. " Banner continued, advancing towards the Gauntlet. He cautiously picked it up and slowly slid his fingers into it, the Gauntlet started to enlarge around his hand then shrink to fit him perfectly. He took a deep breath then snapped his middle finger and thumb together. Different, bright colours stared to glow from the Gauntlet and Banner groaned loudly as a burning sensation filled his entire arm. Everyone rushed to his side but Steve stopped them.

"Hold on." He instructed, looking back at Bruce. The lights from the Gauntlet suddenly disappeared as Bruce hit the ground with a loud thud. Thor and Steve ran up to him and helped him up, light smoke and the smell of burning skin coming from him.

"Did it work?" He mumbled weakly. Clint's phone rang beside him, smiling as she looked around.

"It worked!" He gasped in disbelief.

It took a couple of days to run general census and confirm the return of everybody. The team had worked hand in hand with the government to ensure people were returned to their friends and families safely.

Natasha walked out of her room, a familiar laugh echoing around the compound making her stop dead in her tracks. She knew that laugh. She could recognize it from anywhere. It was one of the things that made her stomach fill with butterflies and made her heart flutter. It was the sound of her wife's laugh. Wanda was here. She had returned. Walking slowly to the source of the magestic sound of her wife's voice, she stopped when she saw her hugging Yelena and joking around the team.

"You're back." Natasha whispered, tears pricking her eyes as everyone's heads turned to look at her.

"Hi, darling. I was just about to find you." Wanda replied. Natasha turned towards the door as a few tears fell to her cheeks.

"Okay, promise me if I turn back around that you won't disappear. Promise me that - "

She felt Wanda gently place her hands on her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm here, darling. You can turn back around." Wanda's soft voice assured her. Natasha turned around, her eyes finally meeting Wanda's.

Unable to stop herself, Natasha jumped into Wanda's arms and held her as close and tight as she could, breathing her in as she did.

"You are never allowed to leave me like that again, you hear me?" Natasha mumbled.

"Never again, my darling." Wanda replied. Letting a moment pass, Natasha sighed in deep relief at being in her arms again. Yelena stood up and hugged them both.

"Yay, group hug!" She said making everyone laugh.

"Alright now enough tears. I found Tony's secret vodka stash. Let's have some fun and celebrate!" Yelena laughed.

"Hold on -" Tony ran after Yelena as she ran to his office.

"Belova! Out of my office!" The Team heard Tony yell.

"Alright, fine!" Yelena sighed. Yelena came back empty handed though as she sat down with everyone else again.

"You stole the vodka, didn't you?" Nat whispered with a chuckled. Her sister smirked at her and that was all the answer she needed. Wanda laughing at the whole interaction. She felt Natasha wrap her arms around her.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too, darling." Wanda whispered back.

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.5K 21
just some lil Wandanat/Scarletwidow one shots that I mostly write for myself, but I'm feeling nice rn so here y'all hoes go And no, these characters...
84.2K 1.4K 22
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel...
4.3K 106 33
Just some stories about our favourite Avengers It does include non-avengers like Deadpool and other side characters. - Angst and fluff Ships & X Read...
68.1K 1.2K 59
literally just natasha romanoff one-shots. fluff, smut, angst, whatever comes to mind. enjoy :) p.s. if you find any incorrect spelling or grammatica...