Sonic Twitter Takeovers x Rea...

By Sea_Starz

Join Sonic, Y/n, Eggman, and others as they answer questions from Twitter! Takeovers 2-7 Bonus chapter: Wattp... More

Takeover #2
Takeover #3
Takeover #3 (Part Two)
Takeover #4
Takeover #4 (Part two)
Calling all questions!
Takeover #5
Takeover #5 (Part Two)
Calling all questions! (Again)
Takeover #6
Takeover #6 (Part 2)
Takeover #6 (Part Three)
Bonus Chapter - Wattpad Takeover!
Takeover #7
Takeover #7 (Part 2)

Takeover #4 (Part Three)

637 12 3
By Sea_Starz

-@Miexriir

Tails: "@Michelle asks, 'Hi, Sonic! Have you ever considered dyeing your fur black and red to look cooler?'"

Shadow: "Who is this girl? And why does she have such good taste in hedgehogs?"

Y/n: "Oh boy. Thanks for fueling his ego, Ann."

Sonic: "I'm sorry, what? Dye my fur black and red? Pshht, no thanks. That's a Shadow thing right there. I'm good with blue."

Eggman: "Wait a minute, you guys. I looked into this person's history, and it says here she even gave a presentation about Shadow."

Sonic: "Wow. That's a lot of retweets, too."

Tails: "Ooh, someone's got an admirer!"

Y/n: *murmurs* "Oh. How lucky..."

Shadow: "'An Exploration of Shadow the Hedgehog's True Moral Compass (& Knuckles)'." Impressive. Very impressive. Nice work, Michelle. Thanks for being one of my biggest fans."

Y/n: *stifled mumbling*

Tails: "Hold up, is someone jel-"

Y/n: "Quiet Tails!"

Sonic: "Blue quills are better."

***
-@SamsProStation

Sonic: "Sam'sProcrastinationStation asks, 'Hey, @sonic_hedgehog, do you mind finally explaining to the general audience why you're in a car in games like Team Sonic Racing? People still ask this question for some reason, so I think this is the perfect time to address it.'"

Y/n: "Yeah. You're the fastest thing alive! Why a car?" *mumbles* "Plus motorcycles are a lil better."

Tails: "Oh, that's an easy one! He's in a car in Team Sonic Racing because-"

Sonic: "Because if I was on foot, I'd win instantly. Exactly, Tails!"

Tails: "Aww, I wanted to answer that one, Sonic!"

Shadow: "Hold on a second. If you were on foot, you'd still lose just as badly to me, Sonic."

Y/n: "Keep in mind I've beaten you before Shadow, and I'll do it again!"

Tails: "Hey, I can run too. Doesn't anyone remember Sonic R on the Saturn?"

Eggman: "The car makes things even, Sam. But let's be honest, even in Sonic R, I'm still the best racer by far. Thanks for the question!"

***
-@snowcanine

Y/n: "@snowcanine asks, 'If you guys could change one thing about yourselves, what would it be?'"

Sonic: "Good question! I'd like to be able to know exactly where the Chaos Emeralds were at any time. Would make stopping Eggman much easier."

Tails: "I'd like to be able to keep flying without ever getting tired."

Y/n: "I'd like to be able to heal faster from any injuries, and also never have my boots break. That way, I could keep fighting and without any hassle!"

Eggman: "I'd get rid of that silly sense of mercy that keeps stopping me from ever finally defeating Sonic. It's just a weakness, really."

Shadow: "I wouldn't change a thing. Our mistakes make us who we are, and I'm comfortable with my identity."

Y/n: "Wow. That had no reason to hit hard."

Sonic: "Yeah, I feel like Shadow's answers are either the most depressing or the most inspiring, depending on the question. Thanks, snowcanine!"

***
-@LTDork

Shadow: "@LTDork asks, 'Sonic has become pretty notorious for his terrible taste in puns. Are there any specific jokes you guys like?'"

Y/n: "Most of them are pretty funny. But there's definitely the ones where they just make you cringe."

Sonic: "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Now, hang on, terrible taste in puns? Cringy? That's not entirely true..."

Tails: "But what about the games, Sonic? It's definitely kinda true there."

Sonic: "Yeah, but those are totally different writers! I've got a script to follow! Twitter Takeovers are way easier because I can just...be myself."

Eggman: "I'd just like to add that I appreciate all of my writers, no matter the script. Please keep casting me as the villain!"

Shadow and Y/n: "Suck up."

***
-@scully1888

Tails: "Chris Scullion asks, 'Do ghosts and spirits of our deceased loved ones exist, or are they merely mental projections constructed in our own minds as a coping mechanism, as knowing they still have some presence (albeit a merely ethereal one) gives some comfort?'"

Y/n: "Uhh..."

Shadow: "Don't worry, I got this one. . .Yes."

***
-@SakataLouis

Sonic: "@SakataLouis asks, 'Can you all say Happy Birthday to my little brother Diego? He's seven years old today and he really likes you guys, especially Shadow.'"

Tails: "Aww, that's adorable!"

Y/n: "Yeah, we can do that!"

All: "Happy Birthday to my little brother Diego. He's seven years old today and he really likes you guys, especially Shadow!"

Shadow: "To Diego, one of my ultimate fans, happy seventh birthday."

Eggman: "Thanks for being a good brother, SakataLouis."

***
-@theminemanner2

Tails: "theminemanner asks, 'Doctor Eggman, how long did it take you to come up with the plan of luring Sonic and company into a false sense of security by joining the Twitter Takeover?'"

Eggman: "Good question, minemanner. Let's see, how long has it been now...approximately six hours. Surprise, Sonic!"

Tails: "Oh, if you're talking about the traps you placed, I already disarmed all of those."

Eggman: "What?"

Shadow: "And the robots you were trying to hide above us were all destroyed when I used Chaos Blast earlier."

Y/n: "Plus, I took care of the bots that were hidden outside for an ambush before we started."

Eggman: "H-how?"

Sonic: "And we totally had Knuckles trash your lair while you were doing this. Actually, this was just a plan to get you away from your base, Eggman."

Eggman: "Are you kidding me? No! This is not okay! Rrrrrgh..."

Sonic: "Well, all's well that ends well! Let's keep the questions going."

***
-@Caddicarus

Eggman: "Caddicarus asks, 'So hey, @Sonic_Hedgehog! Why do you collect rings when an anagram of your name is 'coins'?'"

Y/n: "Huh, ya know, I've never noticed that."

Sonic: "They're rings! Way bigger, way better, and you can throw them over your arm, too."

Shadow: "Who would even collect coins, anyway?"

Tails: "All sorts of people, Shadow! I mean, there are people in the street, coin collectors, and that one plumber guy we ran into, y'know."

Y/n: "That guy was lame. Nice Italian accent though."

Sonic: "In my humble opinion, Caddicarus, gold rings are way better than coins, and a much better investment, too."

***
-@Lisamellow1

Y/n: "Ooh, listen to this one, guys! From Lisamellow, 'An innocent question for Sonic, if he doesn't mind. I've read in a book that it is confirmed by the Sonic Team that Sonic has feelings for Amy, but he's too nervous to admit it! So, is that true? Also, have this very quick doodle of Amy I made.' Aw, nice drawing! Also, care to explain Sonic? "

Eggman: "Oh my. Is that true, Sonic?"

Sonic: "Whoa, what, what? A-Amy? Why are you guys asking me this all of the sudden?"

Tails: "Hey, the fans just wanna know! And you did say they could ask you anything~"

Sonic: "Yeah, but, well–listen, I don't really feel comfortable talking about that on Twitter right now-"

Y/n: "Uh, huh. Why are you stuttering and blushing, hm?"

Shadow: "Are you afraid, Sonic? Are you running away from your feelings now, too?"

Sonic: "I just really don't want to-I'll be right back!" *speeds off*

Y/n: "Heh, he totally likes her. It's ok if he doesn't want to admit it though. These things can take time."

Tails: "Wow, he's not normally like that. Well, one thing's for sure now, the Sonamy fans are gonna go nuts. Oh hey, what's this? There's another part of the question, Y/n."

Y/n: "T-There is? Weird, I don't see anything. Oh well-"

Tails: "What are you talking about? It's right here: 'Also, I'm curious as to what's going on between Y/n and Sha-'"

Y/n: "NEXT QUESTION!"

***
-@egoraptor

Shadow: "egoraptor asks, 'Sonic, have you and Tails just straight-up forgotten how evil Robotnik is? I find it very disturbing to see y'all pal around with this joker.'"

Sonic: "Y'know, it's a fair point that Eggman is pretty evil sometimes."

Tails: "And he has tried to ruin our lives on multiple occasions."

Shadow: "And risked the lives of the entire planet."

Y/n: "As well as others."

Sonic: "But he's more like...a lovable kind of bad guy, you know? There's just something about him. Well, that and he just shows up uninvited all the time."

Eggman: "Dear Arin Hanson, interesting question. I see you've chosen poorly when it comes to selecting your allies. I'll be in touch. Very soon."

Sonic, Y/n, Tails and Shadow: "Dun-dun-dunnn!"

~~

Tails: "Whew, I had no idea there'd be so many questions coming our way!"

Eggman: "Well, buckle up, fox boy, it's normal. I've done this for years, trust me."

Shadow: "Don't worry. Eggman's just upset because we've got more questions than he did."

Sonic: "Guys, there's even more questions still coming in, but I think time's up."

Y/n: "Aw man, I was having so much fun!"

Tails: "Well, we've gotta stop somewhere. Thank you all so much for sharing your questions with us today, and for inviting me to join in!"

Eggman: "As always, a huge thank you to my adoring fans."

Shadow: "And to the supporters of the world's greatest hedgehog."

Sonic: "Aw, you shouldn't have, Shadow."

Shadow: "No, no. I meant me."

Sonic: "Oh. Well. That's typical."

Y/n: "Saw that coming."

Eggman: "So, what about all the people whose questions we didn't get to answer? We have to come back for a fifth Takeover someday, right?"

Y/n: "Yes, definitely, absolutely!"

Sonic: "Whoa! I mean, guys, we just finished the fourth!"

Tails: "Yeah! And let's invite someone else next time, too! Like Rouge, or Big, or Amy-oh, maybe Cream-"

Sonic: "Nononono, uh, Tails, listen-"

Shadow: "From all of this in this cramped little room, please accept our appreciation for hanging out with us today."

Y/n: "Yes, thanks guys!"

Sonic: "Yeah. Thanks, everyone!"

Tails: "Thank you!"

Eggman: "'Til next time!"

Shadow: "Chaos Control!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.2K 36
Nico di Angelo, a guy who people know as 'The Ghost King', is going to a place no ordinary person ever went to (well, duh, Nico ain't ordinary, he is...
28.3K 720 26
❝ There comes a day When you're gonna look around And realize happiness is Where you are ❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ...
6.4K 238 14
NOTICE: This story is made for the PURPOSES of fun, its dedicated situation is all FICTION and is NOT REAL. A Bet | K.SM x SKZ New school sensation...
29.8K 823 21
"You are my sunshine..." "my only sunshine." "You make me happy when skies are grey..." "You'll never know dear how much I love you..." "Please don'...