His Fiance

By well-maintained

"If you truly love me then accept my brother" He said Fine if that's what you want but remember .(..sob)I wil... More

1. Start of destiny.
2.At Funeral
3.Not even a single day
4..At Cruise
5. Bastard
6.Meet
7. sharing dorm
8.The hotel
9.breaking hearts
10.New Bet
11.New idea
Main Characters.
12.He is Changed
13.Mall
14 .Meeting someone
15.Jealousy
16.BIRTHDAY
17.Kiss
18.I like You
19.Drunk
20.Tryout
Message.
21.Yes...
22.Give up
23.It Hurts
Message
24.Jealous
25.Deal
26.Day 3 of tryout
27.Sick
Irrelevant

.....

399 19 2
By well-maintained

Thank you for supporting guys. It will be helpful if you drop comments. I want to know your thoughts about our characters. And also if you're  not satisfied with chapter you can tell me. I will try to improvise it. I would have stopped updating this story long time ago, but thanks to some people who are supporting this story. I might not be able to update daily like before. Coz I have some study to do..
But I will try to update as fast as I can. Actually I have the whole story in my mind. I just have to write it down so changing the story context will not be possible but I can just make some changes,If you want. Thank you for supporting. And Don't forget to comment and vote. Coz that's the only thing which tells me to keep going.
Happy reading ❤!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 2.1K 27
what if the person you love for a long time ago came back again to your life, will be the reason why your life will be a mess and miserable again and...
55.2K 1.2K 21
abt: ddot loved dd in a way A brother shouldn't... 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭: 1/15/23 𝐞𝐧𝐝: ?
20.6K 2K 35
To love is to find someone who gets you out of this world. To just love even if it's one sided, I'm still happy that I loved. But what if I loved the...
65.9K 3.9K 53
They were possessive,He was short tempered but one thing tied them together was everlasting Bond which would hold them together no matter what. Let's...