13.Mall

Xiao Zhan POV
I finally did it. Now it's time to flirt with him I guess. He tell me to give him a call after I finish my classes.i called him and now we are here at mall. But I don't understand what to do now?  He ask me... So where to?  I guess lets first buy your clothes then we will buy the gift.
We went to the cloth shop and I personally choose some clothes for him. This is my first time that I am choosing clothes for someone that too for the person whom I hate.

I choose some clothes and tell him to get changed he was shocked coz he thought I am not serious about choosing the clothes for him. He then went to the trial room and came out with first dress I give him a down thumb. Then he again change his clothes  this time the outfit suit him but he didn't wear it properly and a voice suddenly ring in my ears.. "This is your chance ".so I get close to him and started fixing his clothes.

I touch his neck coz I was fixing his collar. I was intentionally more close to him than I should be. He suddenly feel uncomfortable and his expression give me a clear hint that I may have a chance with him. This is all I want. Then I slowly start moving backwards and told him it's now looking good. We should buy this.
Fine he said. And In this way we choose some clothes for him. After buying his clothes I told him that I am hungry let's first eat something. Then we went towards canteen.

YIBO POV

We went to mall. I didn't find anything suspicious so far. I guess I am doubting him too much. We started buying clothes for me. He told me that he will be back I thought he is goona play some prank that's why he excused himself but then he came back with some clothes I was shocked. So he is serious about shopping with me.

I wore them he suddenly come closed to me and started touching my collar but his finger's brushed on my neck and I feel really different. He is so close to me I can feel his breath. He also smell really nice.Then after fixing he distanced himself from me. What the heck was I thinking?

He is my brother's fiance. I should stop this I thought. then he tell me he is hungry so we went to the cafe in the mall I bought him some food. Then we argue about paying. I told him I should be the one who will pay. Then he said  fine ,next time I will pay. What there will be next time?  I thought.. Then we started eating.

I already finish my plate but xiao Zhan is slow eater he was eating I suddenly saw that there's a food on his  face near his mouth. I signaled him but he didn't get it. So I leaned towards him and wiped it out by my fingers. But then our eyes meet and suddenly the world stop for me. My heart started beating fast.But then I broke the eye contact and tell him to eat neatly. He hummed at me. What was that?  Why he was also staring at me? I am thinking too much.

After he finished his food we were walking and then I ask him what did he want to buy for sehun?  I actually don't know myself.
Yibo... . Actually.....He said say what you want to say I said
Will you be angry if I told you that I never like your brother?  He ask

No I said. Why would I be angry. Your engagement it's arranged by parents so it's natural that you might not have feeling for him. But he is really nice, you will surely fall for him.I said
But I guess I will never. He said
And why do you think like that?  I ask
Because he is not my type?  He said
What's your type?  I ask
Idk but it's surely not sehun he said

Why are you telling me this i ask
I just feel that I can tell you about what I really feel about sehun. He said
Ohhhh was my response. And about this gift I want to give him as a friend he said.
After this we head towards a gift shop there he like two band and he buy two of them.
Give me your hand he said
Why I ask
Just give me your hand he said
So I give my hand then he put one of those two band on my hand. No it's for sehun I was about to take my hand back but he pulled it towards him and said I bought two band.

One for him and another for you. I want to be your friend as well he said
Really.. ?I ask.. No it was prank actually the band I gave you just now has bomb integrated in it. And it will explode at any moment. I grabbed his hand and said Fine then let's die together. Yeah exactly lets die together and we both started laughing.  After this he dragged me to the game section and we started playing some games. He was indeed awesome in some games but in some games he lacks the Technique. Then we went towards the clawing machine and he said  I will win one doll for mr.yibo today.oh really I ask. Just watch me he said. And I was watching him he didn't even get single doll for himself. I laugh at him and he show me his angry face. Sorry sorry, seems like its me who should gift you a doll. I want the shark  he said. Ohk I said and I got him the shark. Awesome... Indeed awesome how did you do that?  He ask.

You just need some technique I said. Fine let me try again and guide me he said. So he started doing it again I told him to move it like left or do it like this or that. But he didn't understand so I stand behind him. Now his back is touching my chest I hold his both of hands and show him the technique. We were again so close to each other. He then titled his  neck  back to see me being in the same position. My heart started beating fast again. Everything stop for a moment.our eyes meet and I was staring at him but suddenly he said How about I try it by myself . Ohh ohk. I leave his hand. And he Manged to get one doll by himself.

No matter how much I deny it.  The day we spent together was awesome. We reached towards our dorm. After Freshening up xiao Zhan started studying. I also did the same. Even if he fool around always he never takes his study for granted I like that about him. Maybe he also had a serious side but it can't be seen regularly.