20.Tryout

Yibo went to college. He went to his dance hall to practice. Xiao Zhan also went to college. He was thinking hard about How to make yibo fall in love with him. He went to see yibo. Yibo saw him but ignore him, and keep practicing alone. Xiao Zhan don't like being ignored so he call out yibo's name loudly and said I want to talk but yibo was dancing and ignore him completely. So zhan stopped his music.

"What's your problem? " Yibo said
"I want to have talk"..xiao zhan said
Ohk fine shoot what you wanna say... Yibo said.
I like you.... And it's okay if you don't. How about we try Dating then you will understand what you feel for me..? Xiao zhan said

YIBO POV

Excuse me. Who tell you I feel anything about you? I said.

So you go around and give your first kiss to anyone without thinking fucking twice? is that it? Look I am just saying to try it out we can always get back to being just friends if it doesn't work. He take my hands in his. I really like you. I dont want to regret my whole life for not trying hard to get you. He said and I feel that he is serious about this tryout thing.

So I hold his face. Look xiao zhan my brother is your fiance. Even if I start dating you just to know what I have for you in my heart. It's wrong coz I don't want you and me to cheat on him . I said

Who said we will cheat? I will take permission from your brother if you want. He said

This way you will break him more. How does he feel when he got to know that his fiance don't like him but his brother? I said.

I am not gonna mention you. I will just say that I am confused about my feelings and there's guy whom I wanna date so I can be sure about what I feel.It's still better than destroying three lives. If you like me even just a little bit then think about it. Even if I marry your brother I am not sure he will be happy. And trust me I will be not happy with him. He said.

Gimme some time to think I said.
Fine you have time till evening coz I have date with your brother and I am gonna ask him there. He said and left.

What should I do? I don't understand. I am sure that I like him. Will this tryout make this worse or it will turned out to be better. But as he said. What's the use if he don't love or like sehun? They will be not happy.

My heart wants zhan but my brain is telling me it's wrong.For the first time I love someone and that someone is happened to be my brother's fiance.

XIAO ZHAN POV

Hope he will agree coz this is my last chance. I don't know what I will do if he doesn't agree to my plan. I don't have any plan B.I was having these thoughts in my mind and my phone started ringing. It was sehun uggghh this call must be for our weekly date..

Hello... He said
Yeah......I said
We have a date today.. So........ He said
Yeah I know. You don't need to come here' to pick me up just send me the address and I will be there. I said
Ohk he said

he sent me the address it was the expensive cafe I can tell just by the look of it. He is really trying hard for this arranged thing.why can't he just give up?.I just wanted him to spend less money at least on this date coz I might break his heart today.

I got ready and went to that place. I always go late on our dates. I don't like them in the first place. But not even once he complained about it. I always wonder how come he is so patient?.But today I went on time. I have decided today I will ask him about this tryout thing although yibo didn't answer me yet. I hope he will agree.

Sehun POV

I was waiting for zhan and saw him coming.For the first time he wasn't late on our date.I stood up and  pull the chair for  him and then he smile and said thank you. For the first time xiao zhan was smiling on our date. Today's atmosphere was way different. Maybe I am close towards my goal.

" You look handsome today", I said
Only today?.So I don't look handsome daily?  He said
No.... No I don't mean it like that I said
He cutted me saying chill I was kidding he chuckled. And he was very adorable today something feels different but I love this xiao zhan...
You booked this whole cafe....  He ask
Yes..... I said
No wonder it's only us here.. He said
You don't like it?  I ask
No its nice..... I said
After eating I called the waiter and he bring us the dessert.
Did you know? this is my favourite?  He ask
I know I said
How? He ask
I have my sources. I said
Must be my mom .Well not bad Mr. Wang. He said

We finished eating and I asked him for dance. He agreed and give his hand in mine
"Your hands perfectly fits in mine" I said.
And he smiles.
I put my hands around his waist and pull him closer. It was nice the lights were romantic so is the song. It's feels like it's dream. We were dancing. We were moving on sounds it was slow song his back was meeting my chest. We were so close. I was nuzzling in his neck.. While we were dancing.

After some time

After some time. He said can we stop. Yeah.. I said
He suddenly hold my hands..
Hey... What happened?  I ask
Do you really love me?  He ask
I do.. I said
I want something from you?can you do that? He ask
Why are you even asking I'll do anything for you and you know that. I said
You want me to be happy right? ...He said
I'll always try to make you happy. I said
Making me happy means taking hard calls. Are you ready?  You can't back off you know... He ask
Stop confusing me please just tell me what ya want zhan? I said
I want you to tell you that. There's guy in my campus and I really like him. About love?well  I am not sure. As a person I like you. You know that right. But that isn't enough reason for us to be together.
So... I cutted him
So???.. I said
I want to try dating this guy. And I didn't wanted to do it behind you so I am telling you. He said

So am I supposed to say thank you. You really  like toying with me don't you?  I said. No I am not. Look this time I am not making this up or something I really do like this guy. He said

Look I can tolerate anything but another guy between us... Nope I can't. I said.
You know what love is?  You're going after your love and giving your 100% so put yourself in my place and think about it.. To be honest I have decided to do it anyway. I am gonna date this guy for a week and if it goes smoothly and he said yes.. Then we will be over. He said

From evening you have been acting all this goody -goody. so it was all  for this? How stupid I am? And here I thought you're accepting me.
Fine you can do this trying out or something but today our date isn't over yet.