The Cat And The Snake

Per Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)

475 19 19
Per Harriet_Potter8

So Alya has a crush on Carapace? I should have known I wouldn't stand a chance with her as Nino. The only thing I was so blessed about was when she kissed my cheek. It felt so tingly. The dinner date with her was just so amazing. We saw Chloe and she told us about Luka's crush on Chat Noir even though I already knew about it.

He makes it pretty obvious plus Chloe yelled it out loud so the whole School knows. Oh, how do I know Alya has a crush on my alter-ego? She told me, even though Chloe almost told the whole restaurant.

Being jealous of myself is not something I would do. If Alya likes Carapace then so be it, Carapace is still me, because I'm the holder of the Turtle Miraculous.

Wayzz is my Kwami. He gives me the power of Protection. I'm not the only Superhero, as I mentioned before there's Chat Noir, he's the Cat Miraculous holder and his power is destruction. Viperion, he's the Snake Miraculous holder and his power, no one really knows.

Since he's a snake people assume he can hypnotize people with his Lyre. He uses his Second Chance to well, give us a second chance at defeating a Supervillain.

Queen Bee is the holder of the Bee Miraculous. She can paralyze anyone with her Venom. Theres two more girl Heroes.

Rena Rouge, Fox Miraculous holder, her power is illusion, she's as sneaky as a fox. But I don't really know her that well, she's been on my team for a long time but we don't really spend time together when we're not fighting a Supervillain.

Then there's Ladybug, the power of creation and the most powerful Miraculous to ever be created. That's why she's our leader.

Each of us has a phone type thing to communicate with eachother. Chat Noir has his stick phone, Ladybug has her bug phone, Queen Bee has her phone in her spinning top, Viperion has his phone, I would think it's in his Lyre somewhere. Me?

I got the nice computer in my shell that comes with my Hero suit. Rena, must be in her flute like Chat Noir's stick.

So I know Luka has a crush on him, but now that I think about, I feel like Viperion likes him too. Chat is so lucky to have two guys fighting over him. Well, not fighting yet since neither of them know the other likes the same guy.

It's going to be a real cat fight. See what I did there? Yeah... I'm not funny, I know. But Chat isn't funny either, his puns are terrible.

*_*-~

"WAYZZ, SHELL ON!"

I transformed into Carapace and headed out, I saw Rena Rouge jumping from building to building. Is it just me, or does she look different?

Her hair is always in a ponytail but it's long and it flows in the wind. No, I can't think about how beautiful she looks, Alya is my one and only love. Even if she doesn't like me as myself, but the cool, awesome, heroic Carapace.

"Rena!" I called out to her and she saw me, it looked like her face went red and she looked away.

No, don't tell me Rena likes me too? Great, I definitely don't want two girls fighting over me like Chat Noir. Of course, he doesn't know two guys are fighting over him.

I could tell him, just not when Viperion is around. I don't want to embarrass him infront of his crush. It would be like betraying his friendship, but maybe I could mention Luka, and so that way it won't be Viperion I'll embarrass. Then again, he'll know he has competition.

I have to admit I don't see Viperion as a jealous guy. He's chill, doesn't get angry, like ever, and is wise, like a snake.

I landed on the building where Rena was and she seemed to be waiting for the others. I walked up next to her and it took a while for her to notice I was there.

Her eyes widened and her face went red. "O-oh, h-hi.." She stuttered. She makes it so obvious, even I can see she likes me. I'll just act oblivious so she doesn't know I know she likes me.

Wait, if I do that, then she'll confess to me and I'll have to reject her and I don't want to do that because it will hurt her feelings. "Hey." I say simply. If I hint I don't like her then maybe she will be hurt less.

"Have you heard from the others?" I asked and she stared at me. "Uh.., No, have you?" I shook my head. That's why I was asking you but that's fine.

"Hey, sorry we're late guys, have you seen the Villain yet?" Ladybugs voice came from behind us. We turned around and there was Ladybug, Queen Bee, Chat Noir and Viperion. "Not yet, but we've been keeping watch, right Rena?" I glanced at her and she was hesitant at first but nodded.

"Yep. We sure were." No stutter this time, maybe she's doing that because the others are around. She doesn't want them knowing she likes me.

"Well, we need to-" She was cut off by a loud crash. "Ladybug, Chat Noir, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Viperion, Queen Bee, I have returned!" Ah, not him again.

I don't want to be turned into a turtle. I wasn't last time but I might be this time. "If I get turned into a ladybug, I'll summon my Lucky Charm so you can fix everything." Ladybug said and summoned her Lucky Charm like she said she would.

"I won't let that happen, I can protect us all." I said, and I got ready to yell out my Shelter. I saw the Supervillain was about to blast us and I was ready.

"Shelter!"

I had my eyes closed and when I opened them, I saw a black cat, a turquoise snake, a orange fox, a yellow bee, and a red ladybug. How?! I protected us! I looked up and saw my Shelter surrounding us.

I looked down and saw I was still human. Phew. He must have hit them right before it closed up completely and missed me.

Queen Bee and Ladybug were flying up towards the top because Chat and Rena were trying to catch them. Viperion was curled up... And looked like he was about to strike!

I picked Chat up before he became snake food. "That's your future boyfriend and then husband! And you tried to eat him! Go in timeout!" I scowled and he slithered away into a corner.

He listened to me. I looked at Chat. "You good?" I asked him and he put a paw on my cheek. He nodded and meowed, must be his way of saying thank you. "You're welcome." I replied. I set him down and he went to lay down.

Now, I have to defeat this Villain before I turn everything back to normal or he might turn them back into animals again. Rena walked over to me. "Yip!" What did she say?

I don't speak fox. It doesn't matter, I need to focus. I held up my finger and let Ladybug land on it. "If there's still a part of your human self, let me know how to use your Lucky Charm." The ladybug flew off my finger. Is she going to give me a sign?

She flew towards Chat Noir and landed on his head. Rena walked over and sat down next to him. Viperion slithered over and curled up infront of Chat. Queen Bee even buzzed over and landed on Rena's head.

She was careful not to sting her because if a bee loses its stinger then it.... I don't even want to think about it.

I saw all five of them in front of me. And then it just hit me. Of course! I have to use them as a distraction to get Animal Master's Akumatized object.

If Viperion's power really is hypnotizing I'll need him.

"Listen up guys, I'll need your help, I'm going to take down this shield and we'll all be vulnerable. Viperion, if you can understand me I'll need you to hypnotize him so he doesn't attack, Rena, Chat, I'll need you to go full cat and fox mode and hiss or growl whatever you do so I can get the Akumatized object, Ladybug, Queen Bee, don't get stepped on. Ready? Lets do this!"

I took down the shield and they all jumped into action. Following my orders exactly.

*_*-~

"Great work Carapace, you turned us all back into people and Animal Master was defeated, again." Ladybug says to me.

I blush from embarrassment and look away. "I was just doing my job to save you guys." I told them. I look over at Viperion and Chat Noir.

Viperion was trying to talk to him but Chat was looking away and had his arms crossed. "I wasn't myself! I was turned into a snake!" Viperion protests.

"You tried to eat me! Do you think I would forget something like that?! If it wasn't for Carapace I would be in your stomach right now! Dissolving in your acids!" Chat snaps. They remember what happened while they were animals?

Well, I guess almost being eaten won't leave your mind, so it's probably only those two who remember. "Please forgive me, I'm sorry, I would never eat you, I promise, will you forgive me, kitty?"

Oh. He used the "kitty" trick on him. There's no way Chat will continue to ignore him. He'll forgive him. Oh, looks like his face is speaking for him, it's red. Very, very, red.

"F-fine! J-just d-don't c-call m-me t-that!" Chat stuttered, blushing like crazy. "I promise!" Viperion says and gives Chat a hug. Oop, now I feel bad for Luka, it looks like Chat has a crush on Viperion.

Chats face gets reder, if that's even possible. And he tries to push Viperion away. "L-let me g-go!" Viperion finally let's him go. "S-sorry, I got carried away." His turn to blush.

"The Supervillain is defeated so now I'm going home." Chat says and jumps away, the red remaining on his face.

"Vi, if that's your way of flirting with him, good job! Did you see his face?! It was so red! I think he likes you!" Queen Bee gushed. "R-really?" Viperion stuttered.

She nodded. He smiled to himself. "Well, I should get going too, later guys." Viperion says and jumps away.

"I need to go. I did use my Lucky Charm after all, see you." Ladybug swings away on her Yo-Yo. Queen Bee looks at her arm. "Oh, look at the time, I have something very important to do so I'll leave you guys. Bye!" She also swings away on her Spinning Top.

Leaving me and Rena Rouge alone. I really want to know what she said when she was a fox. "When you were a fox, what did you say to me? I didn't understand-" A beeping interrupts me.

Right. I used Shelter so that means I'm going to change back soon and I can't let Rena find out who I am. "I'm running out of time, I need to go. Bye." I jump away from her and don't dare look back.

I just left her on the rooftop. I'm only a few meters away when I hear a scream. I turn around and see... Alya! She's hanging on to the edge of the building! Her hands start to slip and she falls!

I jump back as soon as I can and catch her just before she hits the ground. "Alya? Are you okay?" She looks so terrified. "I-I'm okay." She looks away.

"What were you even doing up there?" She frowns. "I just needed some air, and I didn't realize I was on the roof." I knew she was lying.

The thing is, it was the exact same roof I left Rena on. If Alya was there just before I left I would have seen her. Plus there was no doorway to the top of the building. There's no way Alya could have gotten up there on her own.

Could Alya be Rena Rouge? I know we're not supposed to know eachother's identities but it was such a dead giveaway.

I took Alya home. "Don't go wandering on rooftops again, I would rather talk to you like normal and not right after saving your life." I'm Carapace right now. Alya really likes him and she wants to be with him.

But I have no time to do that right now. "Meet me on your balcony at six tomorrow night, we can hang out properly then." I tell her and jump away.

*_*-~

Alya is Rena Rouge, how could I have been so blind? "Wayzz, is there a way to erase my memory or ever knowing Rena's identity? It's too dangerous for me to know who she is." I tell him and he flies towards me.

"Well, there is a way, but you'll need the help of the Guardian of the Miraculous." He tells me. "The Guardian?" I ask and he nods. "You must go see Master Fu."

~-*_*

It's not over yet, it's just a cliffhanger lmao. So Nino found out that Rena is Alya. He doesn't want to know because it's dangerous just in case if he ever gets Akumatized. Like that's going to happen. Viperion flirted with Chat. Yes, Chloe knows Luka likes him too, but she can't let anyone know that or they might figure out that she's Queen Bee. She just has to pretend to be exited about Viperion and Chat when she's furious that the snake dude is stealing Chat away from Luka. Even though Luka and Viperion are the same person. She doesn't know that. Next chapter soon! Bye!
~A

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

8.3K 258 21
*This story is based on the tv show "Miraculous Ladybug" in season one* Achievements: #1 under "Lucky Charm" 10/3/2018 #2 under "cataclysm" 10/3/201...
65.9K 1.1K 42
Marinette, Alya, and Nino decide to spend the weekend at Adrien's house while his father is away on a business trip. They decide to play a fun game...
13.9K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
38.3K 1.5K 72
!!!CRINGE WARNING!!! this was my first book and it's kinda all over the place, so read at your own risk ig !!!CRINGE WARNING!!! Marinette and Adrien...