awkward.

By 4BEYGK

(onikam): @beyonce started following you. Still, It Was Worth It I Would Do It Again I Know You Hurt Me, But... More

CAST
IMAGES
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
sequel

sixty-eight

4.6K 361 337
By 4BEYGK

BGK

Megan and I were hanging out today. It's been a while since we've hung out, I missed her.

When I got to her house she was already sitting on her porch waiting on me so she got right in my truck. "Hey Bey."

"Hi stranger." She's very much a stranger now.

"You know I've been busy, don't act like you haven't been too."

"Busy doing what?" I pulled out of her driveway and started driving to our first destination.

"Busy being under my nigga." She smiled, "I'm in love."

"What's his name again?"

"Antonio. Tony for short."

"Is he black? Not that that would be a problem, I'm just wondering."

She laughed, "Yes he's black. And tall and handsome. He plays basketball and football."

"Have the rest of them met him?"

"Yeah, at school. That's why you haven't met him yet. He's a really chill guy, he's not the in everyone's face type."

"That's good. You know I would defend and protect you just like I would Kelly. You're my second girl best friend." After Kelly. She's my third overall best friend after Frank.

"Yeah I know, and vice versa."

"Of course, we got each other." We finally got to Target and I parked close to the front.

We didn't get a cart because I didn't think we were going to get anything we couldn't carry and started walking through the aisles.

"So how are you and Onika?" I was waiting for her to ask me about her so I could ask her for a favor.

"Good, that's my twin." I was smiling just talking about her. "But I need a tiny favor."

"Sure, anything. What?"

"So my mama isn't her biggest fan because of the whole... kissing thing, but I really want her to like her because you know how important her opinion is for me."

"Okay, but what's the favor?"

"Tonight at dinner, I'm going to bring Onika up and I already know she's going to ask you your thoughts. Talk her up, make her sound like a saint. Please."

I really need her to like Onika. I plan on being with Onika for a very long time but I don't know what I would do if my mama really doesn't like her.

We're having dinner at my house later wihrbher grandma, it would be the perfect opportunity. She'll trust Megan's judgement.

"Yeah, I can do that." She chuckled, "She really doesn't like her? She likes everyone."

"Well her finding Onika shitless in my bed after I showed her those videos certainly didn't help. She wants that best for me and all but at the same time, I'm grown."

I do the same thing with her so I can't be that mad but Onikas nothing like my father.

She laughed way too loud in public. "Oh, you're grown now?"

"Yeah, I am. My girlfriend makes me feel so grown, I feel mature."

"You got your heart broken a little and you've been acting out since, I love it. Just don't change too much, we love you for you."

"Yeah, I know. I'm trying to make sure the things that used to be important to me are still important to me."

"Like?"

"... Sex." I don't know if I should be talking to her about this. "Sometimes in the moment I want to do stuff but I know I wouldn't want to have sex for the first time in the backseat of my truck or anything like that. I've waited this long, I want it to be special."

"You're not waiting for marriage, right?"

"Of course not, if I was going to I wouldn't have done half the stuff I did. I'm pretty ready." I won't know what I'm doing but Onika will help me and I know she wouldn't laugh at me.

"Then if you're ready, do something special and become a man. If you don't, who else will? You guys are moving on your time."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna do that." She gives really good advice.

We walked around Target for a couple hours then as random as it is, we went go karting. It was more of a spur of the moment type thing, we just drove past it and decided to go.

It was actually a lot more fun than I expected. After we finished, we went to my house.

My mama and her grandma were still in the kitchen cooking so we walked there first.

As soon as my mama noticed us, she stood up from the kitchen table and gave Megan a hug while I said hi to her grandma. "Hi baby, where have you been? You don't come around with Kelly or any of the others anymore."

"Yeah, sorry I've been busy. I got a boyfriend." Megan adjusted her shirt after she pulled away.

"Oh really? You and Bey are both seeing other people? I always thought you would've-"

"Mama." I already knew what she was going to say.

Megan chuckled, "Yeah we are."

"But I like Megan's boyfriend and Megan likes Onika." I don't even know what Megan's boyfriend is like but I might as well return the favor and talk him up in front of her grandma.

She turned to Megan, "Oh you like her?"

"Yeah she's really nice and she gets along with all of us. You can just tell how much her and Bey love each other, you'll probably love her too if you get to know her."

I tried to seem as natural as possible and nod. "Yeah, you just have to get to know her more. That's why I was thinking we should have her over for dinner again sometime, the sooner the better."

"Yeah, sure. Go call your sister and sit down at the table, the food should be ready to be taken out of the oven now."

We went upstairs to tell Solo the food was ready but she just called us gay and told us to get out. She got her period for the first time and now she's acting like Onika.

She eventually came downstairs grumbling and we could start eating.

Dinner was going good, we were all talking and the food was good as always. Until my phone vibrated and I got a text from Onika.

LL 🤍: i really feel like you want me to beat your ass

: ?

LL 🤍: why did someone send me a picture if you and some booty bitch

: Why are people sending you pictures of me??

LL 🤍: you wanted me to post you so now people know you're my gf

LL 🤍: now answer my question

: It was just Megan

: I've never given you a reason not to trust me like you have me

LL 🤍: LET THAT SHIT GOOOO

LL 🤍: i'm tired of you bringing that shit up just don't be with me if you can't get over it

: All I said was you've given me reason not to trust you and I haven't done the same so I don't appreciate you coming at me like that

: I didn't do anything wrong I was just hanging out with my friends

: I was friends with her when I was still peeing the bed and behind trees at school so us hanging out isnt weird

: And I don't like the fact that people are taking picture of me... that's extremely weird

I looked up even my mans softly kicked my foot under the table. "No phones at the table."

"Oh, sorry. I'll say bye to Onika."

"Is everything okay? You're typing... passionately."

"Yeah, everything's fine." I know not to tell her about the not so good parts of Onika and our relationship now.

: I can't talk right now

LL 🤍: why not?

LL 🤍: you always do this

: No I really have to go I'm eating dinner

LL 🤍: with megan?

: Yeah and her grandma and my mom

LL 🤍: i bet it's going a lot better than the dinner when i came over

: Is it Chinese food and ice cream time?

LL 🤍: bitch did you just ask me if i'm on my period?

: Well it's just that you never act jealous like this

: I was just asking so I could respond to you better because you're making me mad like you're mad

LL 🤍: i just got it a couple hours ago 😔

: So after dinner I'll come over with your food and a flavor you haven't tried yet

: Or you could come to mine because I'm pretty tired

LL 🤍: okay i'll come over to yours

LL 🤍: how long is this dinner going to last?

: It should be over in the next hour probably

: I'll text you when they're leaving

: But I really have to go now my mamas giving me THAT look

: 😚

I put my phone away and started paying attention again.

The rest of the dinner was nice but a part of me was watching the clock the entire time wondering when it would be over so I could see my girlfriend.

After they left, I sat on my couch and texted Onika she could come over. I don't know if she was speeding or already in the area but she got to my house fast.

I jumped up and ran to the door, I almost knocked her down with my hug when I saw her. "Hey little lady."

"Hi, I missed you. I'm sorry for being a crazy bitch, my uterus is literally beating the fuck out of me."

"It's okay, I understand." I pecked her lips, I was still holding her close to me. "Do you need anything? A heating pad? Food?"

"Just cuddles, maybe a kiss or two. I just want to be around your presence and smell."

"My smell?" Why is she always talking about my smell?

"It's like pheromones or some shit, humans are basically animals and I love your scent. I want to change into one of your shirts and have my face in your neck so I can be completely surrounded in it."

I loosened my arms around her, "That's creepy."

"Yeah, but it's true. You should be glad."

"I guess?" It's still creepy.

She got on her tippy toes and kissed me but I jumped away when I heard my mama coming down the stairs.

She was wearing a dress, something completely different than what she was wearing at the dinner table.

"Oh, hello. I didn't know you were here." And shes speaking to Onika?

"Hi, I just got here. I hope that's okay."

"Yeah, that's fine. Giselle, I'm going to step out for a little."

"Step out and go where? We already ate dinner."

"I'm just going to meet up with some friends, mind your business." She is my business, first of all.

"In that dress?" She must be going to meet a man.

"Excuse me?" I forgot who I was talking to for a second.

"I'm just saying, you don't go out to meet your friends wearing that type of clothes."

"I don't say anything when you leave the house in the middle of the night to do God knows what, so don't question me."

"Fine, but I will be waiting up for you." She thinks she's grown.

She rolled her eyes and left the house. Rude.

Onika laughed, "You think you're her mom?"

"Shut up-" She hit me in the mouth before I could even finish.

"Talk to me like you have some sense." But it's okay when she does it?

"Whatever, let's just go to my room."

She took my hand and started pulling me up to my room like she always does. When we got to my room, she threw herself on my bed.

"Will you wait here while I take a shower?"

"Yeah, take your time." I'm surprised she didn't ask to join me. If she wasn't on her period, I probably would've said yes.

I grabbed something to change into and took a quick shower. I was glad I changed in my bathroom because when I left my bathroom, Solo was in my bed with Onika.

They were looking at something on Onikas phone together. This was weird.

"What are you doing here?"

She rolled over, "I came in here looking for you but you were in the shower and your girlfriend was here."

Onika chuckled, "Bey, your sister is way funnier than you."

"Cool. Well can you get out?" I wanted to cuddle with Onika, not my little sister.

"Don't be rude, she just got her first period. There's enough room for all of us." She patted the spot next to her.

"I'm not-"

"Get in the bed." Her tone scared me a little so I got in the bed behind her.

They kept laughing about something, I think they were making fun of me.

——

Bey?

Onika?

Megan?

Tina?

Bey asking Megan to talk Onika up to Tina?

Bey feeling ready to have sex?

Someone sending Onika a picture of Bey and Megan?

Onika and Solange getting along?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 12.6K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
34.2K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
17.6K 1.2K 31
Story inspired by Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian The present v.s the past. In the present Shes her crush but does Beyonce know that Nicki is the...
76.3K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...