vinnie requests & imagines πŸ’•

By vinniessidewhore

same old , requests ! and imagines of our boy vin ! More

heyyyyy
wanna be yours pt 2!
in love with my coworker
period punishment
threesome with EDDIE MUNSON
speaking spanish
instagram
missing person
hair cut
tattooed your name
requests
wedding dress shopping
meeting him
having a baby
quiet girl
surprise!
the babysitter
punished
surprise at a parade
ruined anniversary
bryants photobooth
bestfriend
bestfriends brother
episode
a/n
should i ?
purity ring pt 2
hiiii
pregnancy love
flirty
prank
uhm
birthday surprise
youre beautiful
uh
requests are allowed still
my boss
coming back
fake friends
coming to post
im fine
sensitive
fake friends pt 2
fake hickey prank
first time meeting
i caught you
enemies
photobooth pt2
i cant
big fight
should i quit ?
not quitting
big fight pt 2
rescue me
important
bastard
bastard pt 2
mine
head over heels
requests
however you want
feels good
wtf
wtf
just friends ?
tampon
assistant
assistant pt 2
felix mallard ?
bilingual*
clearing things up
thrilled

purity ring

4.5K 45 11
By vinniessidewhore

A RING , that declares my virginity status

christian families , well , at least my family gave purity rings to the teens. my father gave me a purity ring when i was 16. i'm now 19 and in my final year of highschool. i hate this school and it's viewings.

but anyways ,

i see boys with their girlfriends purity rings around their necks , meaning they lost their virginity to that guy.

i have a crush i do admit , and it's the hottest boy in this school , girls throw themselves at him.

vincent hacker , well vinnie he prefers.

girls try in so many ways to get to sleep with him or date , or anything but he doesn't pay attention to them.

right now , me and vinnie have the same class. he sits next to me , and i hate this teacher. mr thomas. he is a creep , and has caressed my shoulder in a sexual way before.

i got suspended for elbowing him in the nose , making it bruised and bleeding. he got what he deserved.

vinnie smiled at me that day , and he also started talking to me. that was about 2 months ago.

i go to my seat , mr thomas side eyeing me in anger. i laugh as i sit down , adjusting my skirt. i hate this skirt.

i'm more of a thick woman , thick thighs meaning many boys try to sleep with me or go on a date. i deny all of them , and i only want vinnie.

"hey " i see written on a piece of paper as mr thomas shows a video of our lesson. "hi :)" i wrote back , handing it back to vinnie.

note :
i hate this class.
same , wanna dip ?
my mom and dad would kill me.
it's the last class of the day , who cares ?
you do have a point , and there's only an 15 minutes left. why not.
okay :)

"mr.thomas may i go to the nurse , i think i might get sick " he says , tightly clutching his stomach. mr thomas writes him a pass , and i wait about 5 minutes.

"can i use the bathroom ?" i ask , and he shakes his head. he hands me a pass , and i walk out seeing vinnie waiting for me.

we run out the doors of the entrance , just getting off of school grounds. we get into his car , and we drive off.

"i've never done this before , hopefully he won't call my parents ." i say , and he shakes his head. "my dads the principal , i'll tell him to clean your record " he says , and i nod.

we make it to his house , and his mom smiles at us. "hey sweetie , is this y/n ?!" she smiles , and i look at vinnie shocked.

he talks about me ?

"i am mrs hacker , so great to meet you. " i hug her , and she hugs me. vinnies cheeks are flushed as i smile at him , and she pulls from the hug.

"reggie , your father and i have to go to gracie's party , it's okay if you two stay here. " she smiles at us as his dad pulls up.

his brother reggie comes out of the room , waving at me. "hi y/l/n" he says , and i laugh. "hi reg " i say , and they leave.

"sorry about that " vinnie says , smiling as we go to his room. his cat hera climbs up to me on the bed , sniffing me.

she rubs her head into my hands as i take her in my arms. "she's so cute. " i say , and he nods , taking his tie off of his white dress shirt.

i try to look away , but i can't. he has so many tattoos , i look away , and he shrugs. he unbuttons his first two buttons and sits down next to me.

"soo you talk about me ?" i ask him as hera sleeps on my legs. he smiles , and shakes his head. "sometimes , i mean you're the only girl that doesn't act different around me or throw yourself at me. so yeah , i like people like you " he says , and i blush. hard.

"cute " he says , smiling at me as i lean my head on his shoulder.

"so , are you a virgin ?" he asks me , and i'm shocked. "yeah " i nod , and he nods too. "me too , i know. shocking " he says sarcastically , and i am shocked.

he's a virgin ? this hot ass man is a virgin ?

"i was just wondering , are you hungry ? wanna go out to eat? ." he says , grabbing his keys .

" i-i would love too! can we stop at my house on the way so i can change ?" i say , and sigh. "well here .. follow me gorgeous " he says , and i blush again. he smirks , he knows what he's doing. fucker.

he hands me a pair of sweats and a shirt of his , the cologne on them sending butterflies to me. he turns away , and i start to change. i feel like he truly didn't close his eyes but it's fine.

i get changed , tying his sweatpants around my waist as they're too big for me , and i smile. "done " i say , and he "uncovers " his eyes.

he starts getting changed , maintaining eye contact with me. i look down his body , his abs , muscles , tan skin , and tattoos just making me fall even more in love with him.

he smiles and places his arm around my waist as we head to his car , and he opens my door. "ready beautiful ?" he asks , and i nod as he smiles at me and heads to his door.

he gets in , and starts the car up. he backs out of his driveway and we drive to a waffle house. he opens my door , and i thank him.
we walk in , his arm around my shoulders as we are side to side.

"table for two please " he says , and the waiter grabs 2 menus and silverware's. we head to the table , sitting across from one another. "so , what are you gonna get ?" i ask him , and he analyzes the menu.

"i think i'm gonna get chocolate chip waffles or the strawberry waffle breakfast " i say , and he nods.

* skip waffle house *

we just had a heated conversation about stuff we wanna experience and kinks. my thighs are squeezed together , my pulsating clit just needing attention.

vinnie has a hard on , and i can tell by the many times he has manspread his legs many time. he has one hand on the wheel , the other covering his large print in his pants.

we get back to his house and he kisses me as soon as we walk in. i kiss him back , roughly grabbing onto him holding his body against mine.

"you seem so innocent , but you're really fucking not " he groans , kissing my neck. "what a naughty girl " he grabs my ass through my , well his pants.

"wanna be a good girl for me ?" he asks , and i nod looking up at him ...
________________________________
part 2?
fight against overturn of abortion and drink water 
hey sorry i've been now in school for 3 days :)
word count : 1,182

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 12.5K 101
~I never claimed to be a writer~ Includes -cute shit -sumt -some sad stuff I actually can't write to save myself, so don't mind the grammar mistak...
413K 4.2K 18
imagines of vinnie hacker *requests are closed*
315K 2.8K 24
~ imagines