Enemies

By mekaylapridget

Gillian Anderson and Courtney Carmichael are enemies...more or less. While the pair seem to constantly be at... More

1. "I Knew You Were Obsessed With Me."
2. "Bitch."
3. "You're My Favorite Person."
4. "Gillian!"
6. "Ew! What The Fuck?!"
7. "Loser."
8. "What Has It Been...A Year?"
9. "Leave Me Alone, Fuckface!"
10. "Can I Kiss You?"
11. "Is This Seat Taken?"
12. "And You're Supposed To Be The Smart One."
13. "Leave Me Alone."
14. "Ugh, Go Talk To Her!"
15. "Courtney, Please!"
16. "Fuck Off."
17. "You Owe Me A Heated Blanket."
18. "Are You Okay?"
19. "Whatever, Courtney."
20. "More Important Obligations?!"
21. "Watch Me."
22. "Someone's Frustrated."
23. "Jealous?"
24. "Gillian, Please!"
25. "We Will Never Be Friends."
26. "You're Being Dramatic."
27. "I'm Proud Of You, Court."
28. "Make Me."
29. "Okay, Sherlock Holmes."
30. "I Miss You, Gill."
31. "You Look Different."
32. "Let Me Get That For You."
33. "Mistake."
Epilogue

5. "Are You Wearing Underwear?"

16.4K 469 284
By mekaylapridget

My apologies for the late chapter, I've been ridiculously swamped with school work all week.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gillian's POV

I quickly swing the passenger door to Cassie's vehicle open only to be met with an...interesting...costume to say the least.

Cassie's hair is curled in large spiral curls that add to the element of being sexy. Sitting atop her overly-hairsprayed hair is a thick black headband that has two large black bunny ears attached to the top of it.

I can barely catch a glimpse of her eyes as they are covered in black eyeliner as well as a smoky black eyeshadow.

Her choice of clothing is very minimal as she is dressed in a padded, lacy push up bra in a marshmallow white color with a matching pair of underwear and a pair of black stilettos.

Honestly, she looks good.

I cannot help but think, is she not cold?

I glance up from the confusing costume in search of her eyes only to catch sight of a look of disgust resting on her tight facial features.

"Uh, what are you wearing?"

"What are you wearing?" I retort with significantly less disgust than she used.

Cassie makes an expression of that of someone who has been told that their mother was murdered by their best friend.

"I'm a playboy bunny. Duh!"

I furrow my eyebrows at her answer.

"A what?" I ask, climbing into the motor vehicle.

"I'm just going to pretend that I didn't hear you say that."

I ignore her remark, buckling my seatbelt and getting comfortable in my seat.

We have barely left my neighborhood when she begins to speak up once more.

"So...what's up with the nun costume Mother Theresa?" She asks.

I glance down at my black jeans with confusion.

Do I really look like a nun?

Due to me being limited on both time and money, I dressed in the first outfit that I could find. That outfit being a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tee, and a pair of black converse. Simple, I know.

I found that I had some left over fake blood and plastic vampire fangs from last year, therefore, I put them to great use. Applying the fake blood in the corner of my lip as well as on my neck in two red dots and shoving the sharp plastic into my mouth.

"I am a vampire, Cassie." I do not even try to hide the attitude from my tone.

With the newfound silence, my mind drifts off to previous Halloween's...most of which were spent with Courtney.

I watch as the honey-haired girl slowly yet thoroughly checks herself out in her full body mirror, her head tilted to the side as her sapphire irises focus in on the costume that she is wearing. The mirror in question is leaning against the outside of her bathroom door.

The sapphire-eyed girl is dressed in cherry red, skin tight leather jumpsuit that has pant legs that flare out around her ankles. Due to the jumpsuit having a zipper at the chest, Courtney has decided to unzip the costume enough so that her cleavage is present.

I think that it is important to note that Courtney's boobs are not nearly as big as she's trying to desperately make them appear. After all, she is the only person in our friend group who has not gone through puberty yet.

She has stuffed both socks and toilet paper inside of her expensive push-up bra in order to make her b-cups appear more like d-cups.

Oops, I am getting off track.

Back to her costume, she does not have her shoes on at the moment as we are not leaving quite yet, however, she does plan to wear a pair of black boots.

The top half of her hair is pinned back in a half up-half down hairstyle and the ends of her hair have been styled to flip up.

She looks amazing.

I don't understand why she is so hard on herself.

"Do you think my stomach looks weird in this jumpsuit?" She suddenly mutter, her eyes now gazing at me through the large mirror.

I shake my head as I take a seat upon the end of her large bed.

"No, why?"

The honey-haired girl breaks eye contact with me only to analyze her body once more, a light sigh falling from her cherry glossed lips.

"I don't know." She sighs once more.

"I feel like my hips look weird."

Allowing my curiosity to win, I glance away from her face and down towards her hips. I do not mean to be rude, but I do end up staring at the body part way longer than respectfully necessary.

My eyes follow the curve of said hips, her hips not appearing too round yet also not appearing nonexistent. They are very feminine the way that they help shape her already thin, curved figured.

I stare at said body part so long that I begin to realize something.

Courtney's body suit is so incredibly tight that I am able to see the back of her push-up bra through it right now. With that being said, I cannot see the lines for her underwear or panties.

Is Courtney not wearing panties underneath her consume?!

"Court?"

"Hmm?" The honey-haired girl hums, not looking over at me.

"Are you wearing underwear?" I ask, my voice sounding a little shakier than usual.

She surprises me as she turns around and just stares at me for a brief moment. If it were not for the slight movement of her eyes searching mine, I would probably think that I broke her.

Not even half a second passes by before my best friend begins to walk towards me, her hips gently swaying side to side.

Honestly, I would be lying if I were to say that this did not make me feels things below the belt.

The sapphire-eyed girl approaches me with an unreadable facial expression which further causes me to struggle with my breathing. My breaths exit my lips in soft, irregular pants as Courtney stands in between my legs with one of her hands on each of my thighs. It does not take me long to realize that she does this as a way to balance herself.

This new position forces me to open my legs a little widen which aids in causing my purple dress to ride up my thighs, exposing way more skin than intended.

Courtney removes one of her hands from my thigh and brings it up to rest against my jawline, using this advantage to angle my face the way that she wants.

I can physically hear my heart going a thousand miles a minute in my ears as I watch Courtney slowly lower her face over mine.

"Do you want to find out?" She whispers teasingly.

My eyes widen a little at the sheer amount of boldness that is exuding from her.

"Uh, I- uh..."

Courtney suddenly breaks out in a fit of laughter as she backs away from me. She is laughing so hard, in fact, that her shoulders are bouncing up and down.

"Oh my god, you're too easy." She continues to chuckle.

I immediately feel my heart drop in my chest, a painful pang arriving soon after.

"Wha-"

"I was totally playing with you and you actually fell for it."

Of course, another one of Courtney's 'jokes'.

I roll my eyes at her cruel joke.

"Whatever." I mutter as I stand up from her bed and make my way towards her bedroom door.

I'd rather be anywhere else than with her right now...at least until I calm down.

"Hey! Don't be upset because you have a monstrous crush on me, bitch!" She yells after me, her giggles beginning to cease.

I ignore her as I exit her bedroom and close the door behind me.

Sometimes Courtney has a habit of going too far with her jokes, only she doesn't know when she's doing so.

I am not upset at her about the joke, I am more up about the way that she executed it. Like, imagine if I really had a crush on her. I would have been completely heartbroken if my 'crush' were to laugh in my face about my reaction to their 'joke' as well as the fact that I was crushing on them in general.

It's just really cruel, especially for Courtney.

"Ahh, we're here!" Cassie's squeals of excitement breaking me out of my daydream.

I turn to glance out my window. I immediately notice that the people in the yard are either dancing, passed out, or throwing up.

Red solo cups were thrown all around the yard.

My stomach churns at the grotesque sight before me.

I wish that I would have stayed home.

-

Cassie and I slowly, yet surely, begin to approach the loud house.

She parked a few houses down due to there being no spots closer to the house.

"Would you be upset with me if I told you that I want to leave?" I ask, tightening my crossed arms in front of my chest.

Cassie turns to face me with a look of shock on her face.

"Why the hell do you want to leave?! We just got here!"

I shush the loud girl before I begin to speak.

"Parties aren't really my thing," I admit.

"I just did this for my boyfriend, but I feel sick to the stomach at the thought of walking in there."

Cassie frowns.

"Come on, Gill."

"Do you really want to look back on your high school experience with regret for not doing something?"

I am silent for a few moments as I think over her question.

"No." I shake me head.

Cassie jumps up and down in her heels.

"Yay!" She squeals.

"Good timing, we're here!" The energetic girl announces.

Okay, it's just one high school party...I can do this.

-

I can't do this.

I feel like my brain is bouncing in my skull from how loud the music is, Cassie immediately left me to talk to a group of guys as soon as we entered the house, and I haven't been able to find my boyfriend anywhere.

The whole reason I came to this thing was for him and I don't think that he is even here!

I go to squeeze between a group of dancing devils only to be stopped by a firm grip being applied to my wrist. Scared, I turn to face the thing that is grabbing my wrist only to calm down when I notice that it is Cassie.

"Drinks?" I barely make out.

I shake my head, but to no avail. The already drunk girl drags me in the direction of the kitchen which turns out to be way quieter than the rest of the rooms.

I am thankful for this.

My eyes follow Cassie closely whilst she pours straight vodka into two red solo cups, handing me one of them once she's done.

I watch as she throws the alcoholic drink back as if it were water that she were drinking.

"Cassie!" The all too familiar voice yells out.

Both Cassie and I turn in the direction that the voice came from only to come face to face with Courtney who is dressed up as a sluttier version of Hugh Hefner.

Oh, so the two of them are wearing correlating costumes...that makes sense actually.

"Coming, Courtney!" Cassie yells back before rushing off to the girl.

I do not miss the way the Courtney's sapphire blue eyes meet mine for a brief moment.

In this brief moment, I see her entire demeanor shift. At the sight of me, Courtney's shoulders and face visibly relax. Her once stone cold stare is now more...vulnerable?

Cassie approaching her causes the honey-haired girl to break eye contact with me and turn around. I watch as the two of them walk away.

I cannot help but sigh at this image before me.

When did things get so fucked up?

Not wanting to be here a second more, I begin to make my way out of the kitchen.

Unfortunately, you have to pass through the living room in order to exit the house and the living room has been the most crowded room all night.

I brace myself before squeezing through the sweaty bodies of the grinding high schoolers. Whilst squeezing past a couple who appear to be grinding extra hard, my eyes unconsciously glance over at the couch.

The sight that greets me forces my body to freeze with shock.

There my boyfriend is, the host of the party, making out with a freshman girl.

Disgust is the main thing that I feel. I mean, how would you feel if you saw your seventeen year old boyfriend making out with a fourteen year old girl.

That is just too gross for words.

I need to get out of here before I throw up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Part 2 will be posted next Saturday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 13.8K 54
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
55K 2K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
380K 12.6K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
83.8K 2.6K 19
Courtney has had a rough past, but has finally found her place in the world. Until her mom's new colleague Stella comes into the picture. Stella is t...