tease | brother's best friend...

By cherrybongwater

ON HOLD he pulls back with a smirk, then whispers in my ear with a smile in his voice, "ready, dear?" i can... More

hi all
just tipsy
bet
unzip me
shorts
get on my lap
switching sides
lonely
bestie vibes only
you again?
unexpected guests
juliet
of course, m'lady
we shouldn't
birthday kisses
good morning to you, too
fight! fight! fight!
apologies
new year's eve
sit
california
family drama
say cheese
the fab five
date night
a mouthful

bratty attitude

1K 12 78
By cherrybongwater

"yeah, she just left me a whole ass bottle of wine to drink by myself" i say, spread out like a starfish on my bed with my phone laying next to my head.

"did you drink all of it?" pip asks from the facetime call.

i shake my head no, even though she can't even see me.

"i only had one glass when i first got back just to try it. i was planning on waiting til later to down it."

sure, wine is the kind of thing you're supposed to just sip.

but it's been a long day.

"it's already 7pm, what are you waiting for?"

i sigh dramatically and roll off the bed, landing in a crawling position on the ground before standing up.

"i need to change out of these clothes first" i say tiredly.

walking over to my bag, i pick out a big t shirt and black shorts to wear for the night.

i have no idea when everyone is coming back, so hopefully i can sneak downstairs and back up really quick without anyone being there to judge me.

i don't mind if pierre sees though. he'll get it.

if i were him, i'd probably end up chugging their expensive alcohol in a closet every day.

"i'm gonna go for now, pippers."

"heard. goodnight."

i say goodbye and end the call, and see i missed a text as i throw my shirt over my head.

asher
'did u drink all of it' 6:22pm

why is this what everyone thinks of me?

i'll just take it as a compliment at this point.

aria
'abt to' 7:16pm

before he can respond, i get a message from the groupchat.

fab five
jack
'looking like we're gonna be here a little longer than expected' 7:17pm

fantastic.

once i get to the kitchen, i snatch my used glass sitting on the island and the wine bottle from the watered down ice bucket it's been sitting in and quietly dart back upstairs.

i shut my door behind me and pull the cork out of the bottle with my teeth on the way to my bed, then pour a full glass.

to be clear, i could live off this shit. rich people alcohol is absolutely scrumptious.

i get a notification on snapchat, and upon opening the app, i get reminded of one thing.

something i should have done forever ago.

going into the search bar, i search isaac's name and block his nasty ass.

done.

the snap i received was from asher, replying to the streaks snap i sent out earlier.

it's a picture of him in his bed, head relaxed on his arm folded behind him. he used a filter that says 'hot stuff' on the cheeks.

hot stuff, huh?

i'm feeling impulsive.

i walk back over to my bag and gather an... interesting outfit.

fine, it isn't really much of an outfit. it's another one of the nighties i bought.

you'd be surprised how comfy they are. i sleep in them all the time.

i check myself out in the mirror before returning to my phone, and now it's time to have some fun.

i'll torture him with pictures of me like this while he's across the country, not being able to do anything about it.

walking back over to the mirror, i open up snapchat and flip the camera.

i cross one leg in front of the other and rest my hand on my chest right above my right boob with my index finger hooked on to my necklace.

i take the picture, inspect it, and send it to asher with the caption reading,

'miss u'

he opens it right away, to which i giggle at.

a smile is stuck on my face for the next minute straight before eventually fading once i realize how long it's been that i've been left on opened.

shit.

was that weird of me? is he weirded out right now? this was stupid.

i examine my makeup from this morning and see it's all still in tact, and there's nothing wrong with my hair either.

both of my tits are fully safe in the nighty, so i know there wasn't a nip slip either.

i continue overthinking for another couple minutes before my phone screen lights up.

he replied.

i hesitantly move my thumb to open his snap, and a smirk forms on my face once his response is revealed.

another mirror picture. he's sat up against his bed on the floor with one leg extended, the other leg's knee perked up and leaning outward. his shirt magically disappeared, and his chain is displayed on his bare chest.

his elbow is perched on his knee, and the opposite hand is casually resting on his thigh.

the caption reads,

'ur funny.'

i'm so glad he thinks so. because i'm not finished.

i cockily chuckle once and lower myself to my knees in front of the mirror, sitting on my feet.

my thighs look appetizing as hell like this.

holding my phone up again, i widen my legs a bit to place my hand between, my fingertips grazing the floor.

i push my hips forward to accentuate my curves, pout my lips, and snap the picture.

'u don't miss me?😞'

send.

the snap gets opened instantly, and his response soon comes back.

he's still sat in front of his mirror leaned up against his bed.

'knock it off'

i hum, but soon come up with a response.

this picture is taken as a selfie, holding my phone above my face and looking up at it, but this time i'm using a filter that says 'mommy?' across the forehead.

'or what?'

this time, i'm left on opened for awhile again.

but i know he's just contemplating a response.

and eventually, it comes through.

instead of a mirror picture, he used the front facing camera. a filter that says 'daddy' with some emojis written across the forehead is present, paralleling mine.

and of course he's smirking.

'find out for urself'

my cheeks flush and i lick my teeth, nodding. apparently he's picked up my energy.

fine.

exiting out of snapchat, i pull up his contact and facetime him.

it rings a few times, then he finally pops up on my screen.

"what exactly do i have to do to find out?" i ask, smiling. "i'd love to know what your plan is all the way from home."

he scoffs and pulls his phone further away from his face.

"you're such a fucking tease."

"am i?" i challenge, raising my camera angle to show my chest and looking up into the lense with big doe eyes, similar to the picture i had just sent.

asher's jaw ticks, then he tilts his head to the side as his eyes darken, a predatory gleam apparent.

"i don't know, are you?" he asks. "if i were there with you, i'd have a hand trailing up your side by now, and the other tracing your jawline ever so carefully before catching your chin. i'd probably tilt your head up to make sure you're looking me in the eyes, and you'd be completely stuck, wouldn't you?"

"asher-"

"i wonder how long you'd be able to keep quiet for me. i'm sure it wouldn't take too long before you're a mess... am i right?"

well shit. he might be right.

"that's not true" i mumble.

he laughs and sits up. "see? shying away already. and i'm not even touching you yet. i'm just fucking with you."

i roll my eyes and prop my phone up against a pillow in front of me before i begin tying my hair up.

his eyes are trained on the screen, and i can see his breathing getting heavier by the way his chest rises and falls.

"yet? is this continuing when i see you tomorrow night, sir?"

his breath hitches, and i have to hold back my smirk. looks like i've revealed someone's sir kink.

isn't that interesting?

"if you still have that bratty attitude of yours, it just might have to."

i pause, holding my hair up with my hair tie pulled halfway through. but after buffering for a second, i continue and pull my hair tight.

guess i'll be pulling up with a bratty attitude.

"guess i'll be on my best behavior then" i smile, pulling a couple sections of hair out of my ponytail to frame my face.

"brat" he mumbles.

i gasp, "wow! you figured it out!" i grin, leaning forward and placing my hands on my knees with my tits on display. "it's almost like that's the point."

"tomorrow night."

i smile mischievously.

suddenly, i hear the front door open downstairs and a group of footsteps filtering inside.

show's over.

i quickly collect my phone and tap the screen once for the end button to pop up.

"gotta go, everyone's home."

he fake pouts and pulls the phone back closer to his face again. "but i thought you missed me?"

"i thought you didn't care?" i scoff, to which he rolls his eyes.

"cause i don't."

"perfect! bye then!" i smile, then end the call before he can respond.

i leap out of bed and snatch up my t-shirt from before, replacing my nighty with it as fast as i possibly can.

the footsteps begin traveling up the stairs, and i toss myself back into bed, crossing one leg over the other and picking up my wine glass.

"goodnight, mother. have fun" i hear juliet's sweet but tired voice muffled behind the door before she opens it to walk in, jack following right behind her.

"how was it?" i ask, taking a sip of my drink.

juliet groans, but jack speaks up first.

"i had fun! i think i got along well with everyone" he grins ear to ear.

expected.

he's always gotten along with anyone he meets. even if they're an asshole, he just keeps his mouth shut and minds his business.

"i need a sip of that" juliet whines, holding her hand out to me.

i furrow my eyebrows and shake my head.

"you can drink from the bottle. you probably need more than a sip."

she hesitantly reaches for the bottle, but ends up proceeding to chug it for a few seconds. a bit of red liquid drips down her chin, falling onto her dress.

"shit" she mumbles, wiping her chin with the back of her thumb.

jack grabs a tissue and pats the new stain on her dress, then tosses it in the trash bin. "you're a bad influence" he murmurs, glaring at me.

i shrug. i'm just trying to help a girl out.

"anyways, i think we should shower and just watch a movie or two until we crash. it was a long day" he says softly.

"oh yeah, what was it that took you guys longer to come back?" i ask before downing the rest of my drink.

"my aunt caught me on our way out because she wanted pictures before i left" juliet explains. "the catch is that she's one of those people that just doesn't stop talking. once she spots you, the conversation is just gonna keep going until she decides to leave you alone."

"yikes" i wince, sitting up and retrieving the wine bottle once again.

i don't think i would have survived. jesus christ, i care about this girl even more than my own well being. the fact that i willingly asked to come along proves it.

i could have had the house alone with asher.

actually, that's a lie. pip would probably stay over for a week straight as soon as i got back.

"i didn't mind her" jack adds.

juliet takes the wine bottle from me one last time for another gulp as soon as i'm done pouring my next round and starts making her way to the door. "whoever is watching the movie with me, i'll meet you in my room when i'm done with my shower."

"can i join?" he smiles excitedly, scurrying towards juliet.

"yes please" she sighs without looking back at him, exiting the room. "i don't feel like listening to you complain about there not being any hot water left when it's your turn."

next thing i know, the door is shut tightly behind them.

i'll just shower before i leave tomorrow.

...if i'm allowed to do that? i don't know. maybe there's some kind of shower schedule or some shit.

the original plan was to stay here for a week, but that eventually got changed whenever eleanor decided she was going on some kind of trip with juliet's dad. i guess they didn't want all three of us having the house to ourselves.

pierre could have babysat us.

i set my wine on the night table and crawl across the bed to shut the curtains, sensing i'll be too lazy to shut them later when i go to sleep.

there's no way people comfortably sleep with their curtains open. that shit irks me.

while i'm up, i make sure to grab my phone charger and plug it into my phone before relaxing back into bed, my head sinking into the pillow.

the screen lights up, and it reads two missed messages.

pip
'asher a bitch'
'he brought a girl home' 8:59pm

what the fuck?

what the actual fuck?

aria
'who is it' 9:09pm

her reply is instant.

pip
'idk some blonde bitch💀' 9:09pm
'they went straight to his room and he even glanced at me walking thru the living room' 9:10pm

what fucking blonde bitch is he bringing home at this time of night? it's literally midnight for him.

but a slightly more relevant question is,

aria
'how tf do u know this' 9:10pm

pip
'came over to surprise u tmr but this is more important' 9:11pm

thank god for pip and her clinginess.

i'm now hunched over my lap with my legs dangling off the edge of the bed, trying to put some pieces together.

it's not like he was out somewhere tonight that he would have picked someone up, he was snapping me from his room fairly recently, and we were on a video call even more recently.

did he already have it planned or something?

and who does he think he is talking to me the way he was just to bring some booty call over moments later?

this is the kind of situation people might say 'i'm sure there's an explanation', but i can't even think of one reasonable excuse for this.

'tomorrow night' my ass.

change of plans.

aria
'it's fine'
'i have an idea🤭' 9:15pm

pip
'uh oh'
'i just left btw' 9:15pm

a smirk involuntarily forms across my face.

aria
'would u mind if u waited one more day to see me?'
'there's something i need to do tmr night' 9:16pm

***

as juliet, jack, and i walk out of the airport with our luggage, a warm breeze hits my face and blows my hair around a bit. i slide a pair of sunglasses over my eyes and look at the other two.

"aria can you text ash and ask where he is?" jack asks, holding his hand above his eyes to shield the sun as he scans the area.

that's just about the last thing i want to do right now. i don't wanna talk to his whore ass bitch ass slutty a-

"sure, fine."

i reluctantly pull my phone out of my back pocket and text asher a quick 'wya'.

before he responds, juliet jumps and grins.

"there he is!" she cheers, pointing to a familiar car approaching.

god damnit.

once the car pulls up, asher steps out and walks around to us.

"hey, how was the flight?" he asks casually, about to take my luggage for me.

but i quickly pull it away from his grasp and proceed to open up the trunk myself, loading my bag inside.

asher looks at me weird, probably wondering what the hell that was about.

if only that bastard knew.

without sparing another glance to anyone, i open the back door and slide inside, putting my ear buds back in.

the weeknd starts playing through my phone at a high volume, draining out the conversation i don't feel like taking part in.

juliet sits to my side, jack loads himself into the passenger seat, and asher begins driving us home.

i watch outside the window, storm clouds we had passed in the plane starting to make their way towards us.

and to think it was just so sunny outside.

although i'm finally making my big return home, the only thing on my mind is my plan for tonight.

asher is gonna get exactly what he wanted last night, sure. i'll be walking around the house wearing something that'll undoubtedly drive him crazy.

but i'm not giving him what he really wants.

i won't be allowing a finger of his to land on me.

juliet pokes my knee to signal she has something to say to me, so i pull out one of my ear buds.

"is that fine with you? or do you wanna stop somewhere to grab something else?"

i pull out my other ear bud and squint my eyes.

"huh?"

"for dinner" she clarifies. "asher made chicken parmesan."

i mumble, "yeah, that's fine" and shove both ear buds back in my ears.

mentally sighing, i lean my head against the window and continue watching the dark clouds follow us in the distance.

my stomach growls, probably alerting everyone in the car how hungry i am.

the next road we turn onto is obnoxiously bumpy, causing my head to start smacking against the window.

i wince and look down at my phone instead, choosing to just scroll through twitter until we get home.

and eventually, we do.

i leap out of the car, the air suddenly humid. asher opens the trunk before i can, but i snag my bag before he even has the chance.

opening the front door, i take a big inhale and my mouth immediately pools with saliva at the scent of my dinner.

in the kitchen, a tray of chicken parmesan is set out on the top of the stove, begging for me to devour it.

but i think i'm gonna change first. i've been wearing a nice outfit all day because we had gone out to the country club for brunch before we left. i'm pajama starved.

i run up to my room, ditching my bag downstairs.

for now, i'm just putting on short shorts and a cropped sweater. i'll wear my promised attire later.

once i'm done changing, i float back downstairs and join everyone at the table. i sit down next to asher, facing jack and juliet who are sat across from us.

i sit up straight and begin cutting into my chicken parmesan.

"so did you have fun, chica?"

stabbing my fork into my food, i lift it to my mouth and blow to cool it down. "yeah, i felt like a pretty little rich girl the whole time. i wouldn't choose to do it again, but i did feel like a princess walking around a castle."

juliet snorts and places her fork down for a second to collect herself.

"wow, a princess?" he smirks playfully, his pinky finger quickly finding it's way to my knee. "did they hand feed you grapes, too?"

my cheeks burn, and i swallow a bite of my dinner. asher's eyes are staring at his food, his whole hand now locked on my knee.

"for your information, we all ate at the dinner table together. i wasn't hand fed anything."

he hums and begins dragging his hand up my thigh, taking a sip of his water like nothing is happening.

this seems to be a theme with him lately.

jack lights up with a smile. "that reminds me of something funny i wanted to tell you two from the wedding! it happened while you were in the bathroom, ar" he says to us both. "her mom was asking about aria, and if she like, had a boyfriend or something-"

asher's hand pauses on my thigh, staying still as he listens to jack.

"so she brought up ash, since she knows he lives with us and we're friends and stuff" jack continues.

i choke on my food and drop my fork on the table, but i shake my head and motion with my hand for him to keep telling his story.

"it took me a second to get it, and then i just couldn't help but laugh. juliet and i had to sit there and explain how nothing would ever be going on between you two, blah blah blah... but don't worry, she understood that you're completely platonic."

both mine and asher's eyes glance to eachother for less than a second, and the faintest of smirks that i'm sure only we can notice briefly form on our faces as he squeezes my thigh.

"thanks, dude. i don't know why people always insist there should be something going on between us. obviously we're just friends" asher smiles back to jack, dragging his thumb up and down my thigh.

his nail digs into my skin hastily for a second to pinch, almost causing me to wince. i manage to play it off by curling my toes and gripping my fork harder.

prick.

everyone quickly goes back into conversing about the trip and whatever else, and i focus on my food again.

well, i try to.

asher's hand is pretty much at the top of my thigh at this point, and his thumb is trailing across the hem of my shorts.

this is really blowing off my plan.

i didn't want to let him lay his hands on me just yet, but holy shit am i addicted to it...

mindlessly, my legs widen a bit.

asher contently hums to himself and continues eating his meal, his hand still firmly gripped onto my upper thigh.

no. he isn't supposed to be enjoying himself. this isn't how this was supposed to go.

i scoot back in my chair and stand up, asher's hand sliding down my thigh as i rise.

"dinner was really good! thanks, big man" i smile sweetly to asher, who looks quite offended for someone who's receiving a compliment. "i'm gonna go shower and settle for the night."

he rolls his eyes and stands up, picking up both our plates.

"well thanks for joining us at the table for at least a bit. i waited until 9:30pm to eat dinner, chica" he sighs, followed by a weak chuckle. but as he walks past me to drop the plates in the sink, he whispers in my ear.

"...least you could have done is let me have my fun for a little while longer."

he has no idea.

i smile to him and float back upstairs, then locking myself in my bathroom.

standing in front of the mirror, i pull my top off over my head and unclip my bra, followed by shedding my bottoms as well.

i need a long shower.

a long shower to prepare for a long night.

***

frantically searching my closet, i try to pick out a nightie that's best suited for the occasion. i need something that'll get asher right where i want him. something that'll set some kind of spark off in him.

something that'll catch his attention, to say the least.

...too much?

nah.

but just in case, i'll get approval from pip. i'm not usually one to dress in pink.

i walk in front of my mirror and pose to show off my outfit in the most flattering angle i can get and snap a picture, sending it to pip.

aria
1 attachment
'is this too much?' 10:59pm

i continue to inspect the picture, and decide i'd like to take a few more.

because i look so fucking fine right now.

as i'm just about to take another picture, there's two quick knocks on my door.

"everyone is going to bed, i have your bag for you" i hear asher's voice from the hallway.

i take my picture and smirk.

"come in."

i hear my door open, shut, and the sound of what's assumingely my bag dropping to the floor.

as i'm swiping through filters to put over my picture, asher clears his throat to announce his presence again.

"yeah? what's up?" i ask, eyes still on my phone as i pose for another picture.

he finally walks over to me, and i feel large hands land on my sides from behind me.

"you taking pictures for your boyfriend or something?"

i see. we're starting off toxic.

after snapping another picture, i turn my phone off and turn around to see a shirtless asher towering over me.

"why? are you trying to take some for your girlfriend?" i ask, taking his wrists in my grasp and removing his hands from my sides.

his eyebrows furrow as he looks me up and down. "who's my girlfriend?"

i walk around him and set my phone on the bed, but he's already right in front of me when i turn back around to face him.

"i don't know, you tell me. she was here last night, wasn't she?"

"that was a friend" he responds, a quick change in attitude as his jaw ticks.

i nod. "right. so what was your friend doing here at that time of night?"

"you jealous?" he smirks.

"of course not" i scoff. "i just thought you stopped being a whore..."

"i'm not being a-"

"really?" i interrupt. "so why is your hand grazing my hip right now?"

this causes his hand to grip me tight, catching me off guard enough that i let out a quiet whimper.

he pulls me up against him as sin takes over his actions. "drop the act, chica. did you forget what i told you? what i promised over the phone?"

his free hand cups my cheek, his thumb hooking under my chin to tilt my head up.

"maybe i'll remember better if you show me" i say softly, looking at him through my lashes.

the hand on my hip starts caressing my side up and down as a menacing smirk grows on his lips.

it slowly makes its way down to the flare of my nightie, tugs lightly, then travels around to my ass.

my thighs clench as he squeezes with no remorse, and i feel myself slowly giving in. i guess my plan on being petty didn't last too long...

"you think you can guess what's next, sweetheart?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 17 14
Scott makes a mistake at the binging of the summer and has to wait the rest of the summer to fix it, but does he even want to? He's had a crush on hi...
3.5K 144 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
853K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...
399K 7.8K 43
"I have a deal to offer you" he says while going through his phone. I look at him confused and questionably. "Okay?" "The deal is if I make you, laug...