For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

24 4 1
By FeetPepper

Lila POV

I grab my bags of clothes and lingerie making sure they can't be seen before I hand them to Killian. My dress is being altered so I don't have to worry about him seeing that yet.

We go to the room and I start putting stuff away. He's sitting at the foot of the bed watching me.

"Stop looking," I say and he lays back.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asks.

"Oh that. I was talking to my mom and did you know that since I went into heat, I will until I get pregnant?" I ask.

"I had no idea," he says.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask.

"What do you want to do?" He asks.

"I really don't want to go through heat every few months for the next couple of years," I say. "What if I go into heat during the Alpha ceremony? I'll never live that down."

"You want me to get you pregnant?" He asks.

"One pregnancy and I never have to go through that again," I say.

"We talked about this," he says.

I climb on him until I was straddling him. I begin kissing his neck making my way up to his mouth. He was ready for me with a slow deep kiss. I moan "7".

What if we just let nature take its course?" I say. "No protection and we'll see what happens when."

"I can't do that," he says.

"Please. Once a month?" I ask.

"You know I was panicked thinking I did something to you last night only for this to be the conversation," he chuckles.

"All you did last night was prove whiskey dick is not a thing for you. Can we get back to what I am saying?"

"How did I prove it? Did we have sex?" He asks.

"No but you did get an erection," I say. "Once every other month?"

"Once when you're in heat," he says.

"You know I am more fertile while in heat?" I ask.

"I am aware. It's what I'm willing to do for you," he says.

"I'll take it if we can negotiate again in the future," I say.

"Everything is up for discussion at any time," he says and I take my shirt off.

"I want to show you something." I say.

I went through heat three weeks before the ceremony. It was better this time because Killian stayed with me the entire time giving into my need whenever it arose.

Now we have three days before the ceremony and people are pouring in. It was nice seeing all the people here to support my mate and me by extension.

That was until the dreaded person showed up. Tara, Killian's drunken hook up. She was a very pretty blonde woman who greeted him with a kiss on the mouth.

I was livid, but Catherine held me back. "She's just trying to get a rise out of you. Don't give it to her," she says.

"She just kissed him and he did nothing!" I say. "Am I supposed to just sit here while she molests my mate? Look at her," I say.

She was rubbing her hands all over his chest and arms. I don't care what Catherine says, I am going over there. I'll give him credit, he did stop her from going lower.

I pushed my way between them with Catherine on my heels and introduced myself. "Hi. I'm Lila, Killian's mate.

I saw the mischievous look in her eye. "Nice to meet you. I'm Tara. You know I haven't seen this guy since we hooked up a year ago."

"Oh you mean that time he couldn't get it up because he's just wasn't that into you? I knew your name sounded familiar," I say.

"Speaking of not being into you, didn't you hook up with your gay friend?" She says.

I immediately glare at Killian. How could he tell her that? I confided in him and he goes and tells this, this woman. Now all these people are hearing it too.

"Mine didn't need alcohol to try," I say. "But I'm going to leave it there. I have to go see my parents. Enjoy catching up with your floozie, I mean friend."

I walked away not sparing another glance at Killian.

"That kitty has claws," I hear Tara say as I walk away.

Killian POV

I can't help but chuckle at my mate's possessive display, but I should go after her.

"What's so funny," Catherine says.

"She called her a floozie," I say. "Who says that?"

"Your mate," she says.

I start to go after Lila when Tara grabs me by the arm and whispers in my ear, "just let her go. It's been so long since we caught up in person."

I peel her off and make my way to the door. "Why would you say that about her friend? I told you that in confidence," I say.

"She came after me first. She shouldn't start something she can't finish," Tara says.

You're the one feeling up her mate since you got here. How about you try keeping your hands to yourself?" Catherine says.

"Mind your business little pup. There's grown folks talking," she says.

"Don't talk to my mate like that," Tomas says.

I left the pack house and made my way to her parents house, but she was not there. I had no idea where to search. Maybe she went for a run to be alone.

I tried to think of where she could be. Maybe she's at Kelsey's house. I went over there and sure enough she was there with red eyes like she's been crying.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"I don't care what you do," she says.

"I'm going to leave you two alone," Kelsey says.

"Why did you come here?" I ask her.

"To try to get more dirt on your friend. Kelsey knows everything about you," she says.

"I could give you dirt. You should have come to me," I says.

"That's okay. Kelsey helped me see I was being petty. Now I'm just pissed at you for telling her my business," she says.

"That will never happen again," I say.

"Why did you tell her in the first place?" She asks.

"I thought she was my friend, my confidant. I never thought she would try to use that against you," I say. "We've been friends since we were five. I was used to telling her everything."

"Well I don't like your friend. I don't want her at our wedding," she says.

"You want to marry me?" I ask.

Getting married isn't required in the werewolf community. People use it as an excuse to party and celebrate finding their mates. I didn't know Lila would be into that since she lost her friends when she moved to our pack.

"It could be a hypothetical wedding. The point is, she's not invited. Not to any of them, real or otherwise," she says.

"I can agree to that. Come here," I say.

She came over and straddled me. The kiss we shared was one of passion. I wanted to take her right there.

"Stop or I won't stop," I say.

"Do what you have to," Kelsey calls.

"We better leave," she says. "She'll probably want to watch.

Lila POV

It was the day of the ceremony and Kelsey was coming over to do my hair and makeup. I started my day with breakfast where I had to endure having Tara tell stories about my mate. Gregory and Susie joined in since they all grew up together.

Killian was by my side amused at their antics. I didn't have any anecdotes to share. This made me sad. Most of the fun we have is in the bedroom and though some times were hysterical, it's nothing I want to share.

My parents came to eat at the pack house for the first time. They wanted to support me, which I loved. My mother was pretty far along. She had maybe two months left until she popped.

Killian kissed me on the forehead and it instantly calmed me down. I don't know why I was letting this bother me so much. He held my hand and I felt the tingles soothing me once more.

I was just beginning to relax when Alpha Marvin was announced. I quickly got out of my chair and ran upstairs. My parents left out of the back door and returned to their house.

I put on a movie to pass the time. Catherine and Tomas came up to join me. We were watching a Matt Damon movie when Kelsey came in.

We went to Catherine's room to sit by the vanity. I sat for hours while Kelsey got my hair just right.

Killian POV

So this is the Alpha that tried to force himself on my Lila. He wasn't as old as I thought he was when she told me the story. He clearly needs a mate as he has no heir.

I decided to chat him up. "Alpha Marvin, what brings you to our humble abode?"

"I came to see if the rumors were true and you stole my Luna," he said.

"She's not your Luna, she is going to be mine as she's my mate," I say.

"I beg pardon but she was my chosen mate way before she was your mate," he says. "And I'm willing to bring this matter before the King," he says.

"Go ahead. She's my mate and that trumps her being your chosen mate," I say.

"You people have concealed her from me all this time. Her parents kidnapped her right before we were going to have our ceremony. Did they tell you that when they came here? She is stolen property," he says.

"She's nobody's property," I say, getting loud.

"She's mine!" He shouts. "And you are not going to keep her from me. Where is she?"

"I suggest you leave now with dignity before I have you forcibly removed," I say as my warriors enter the room.

"I will leave but the next time you hear from me will be a summons from the King. Penalty for not responding is death," he says.

I immediately went upstairs to check on Lila. She wasn't in our bedroom. This ceremony can't come soon enough so I can mindlink her. I check Catherine's room and there she is.

As I step in the room she says, "is Alpha Marvin staying for the ceremony?"

"No. He just left. That's why I came to check on you," I say. "Your hair looks great by the way."

"Thank you," Kelsey says, stepping around my mate.

"I'm starting to think that a wedding might be a good idea after all," I say. "I'll be a lucky man if I get to see you looking this beautiful again."

"I would love to marry you," she says.

"Then let's do it," I say. "We'll make it a spring wedding."

I didn't want to worry her with the threat from Alpha Marvin. Tonight was about us. I'll finally be fully tied to her after tonight. Nothing's going to stop this.

"Could you get out so I can get dressed?" She asks. "You need to go get dressed. It's five o'clock.

I kissed her on the mouth then made my way back to my room. I quickly got dressed then made my way downstairs for some shots. It takes a lot to get a werewolf drunk, much more for an Alpha. I just wanted to take the edge off.

I decided to make a cocktail for Lila and a few shots. I know she was nervous and this should calm her nerves.

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Now I get to do it with the perfect woman by my side. I couldn't ask for anything more.

I tracked down her best friend Jeffrey to attend along with his mate Philip. I introduced myself and told him she would be down any minute. He decided to surprise her after the ceremony so they could catch up.

I stood at the foot of the stairs waiting for her to come down.

A/N photo is of Tara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.1K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
1.7M 50.3K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
2.3M 74.6K 97
Soul mates An invisible force that ties the fate of two people together in a strong unbinding red thread of love. The person with whom you fall in lo...
5.7M 152K 31
Nerdy Filthy Fat Skye Hale has been bullied since she could remember, she was Fat and a Nerd making her the biggest loser in school. On her Sophomor...