P L A C I D I T Y ~ King Von

Par xchunkli

placidity [ pluh-sid-i-tee ] noun. a calm or peaceful quality; tranquillity; serenity Plus

Uno
Dos
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veintitres

Tres

3.5K 164 21
Par xchunkli

"I'm gonna give you the world."

"Ms. Frazier, you are so crazy." Saavia and Ms. Frazier held their stomachs as she told another one of her insane stories. 

"Oh baby, back in my days, if you were gonna cheat on me, your pockets were gonna feel it."

"Amen sista." Saavia smiled as her and Ms. Frazier high fived and took another sip of their wine. 

"I was thinking of some tape ins? What you think?"

"I think some inches would look great on you. I would ask how you want them but I know you love your curls." Saavia teased as Ms. Frazier shook her head from side to side bouncing her curls.

"You know me so well. My head is too small for straight hair. I wish I had a watermelon head like you, you can wear any style." Saavia fake gasped.

"My head is normal size." She pouted.

"No it's not." Ms. Frazier and Von both said as Von entered the room.

"Well we all can't have peanut heads like y'all two." Saavia stuck her tongue out before taking another sip of her wine.

"Now Von I did not invite y'all over here for you to find some more work to do. I want y'all to relax." Ms. Frazier fussed.

Von had been working on Ms. Frazier's sink since the group finished dinner. Von could never pass up on sweets though, so he ate his dessert while fixing her sink.

While he fixed the sink, Saavia and Ms. Frazier caught up. Only as much as they could seeing as Saavia couldn't stop staring at Von as his muscles flexed while working on the appliance.

The two were so in love and in awe of one another.

"I know, I know. I just can't ignore it though." He said taking another bite on his 2nd slice of cherry pie.

"I'm gonna talk to Ben's ugly ass again. He knows he could give you a job."

"He barely want us here." Saavia chimed in, rolling her eyes. Von nodded in agreement.

"Well if they wanna keep taking my money, they need to do something. This building is a mess! And Dayvon is a great young man." She exclaimed.

Saavia and Von watched as she started to search the apartment.

"What you looking for?"

"My damn phone. I need to make some calls." She checked both counters before digging under her couch.

"Isn't it on your hip Ms. Frazier?" Saavia smiled. Ms. Frazier froze, feeling her phone on her hip.

"Get out of an old lady's business." She fussed with a smile before heading to her room.

"You fucking that pie up boy." Saavia cheesed as she took a napkin wiping the excess crumbs off of Von's mouth.

"She know she can bake her ass off." he mumbled shoving the last bite into his mouth.

"You're so handsome baby." Her nail trailed his face, rubbing over his cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you more baby." Von leaned in leaving a long soulful kiss on her lips.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you tonight." He whispered as he gripped her neck.

Saavia bit her lip staring back into his deep brown eyes. Not a word was said verbally, but it was almost as if the couple could communicate without even speaking.

Von kept a firm grip on her neck as Saavia basically had the same hold on him except just with her eyes. Neither of them breaking eye contact, they fought for dominance in complete silence.

Von could feel his dick hardening through his sweats, as Saavia could feel her panties dampen.

"Y'all freaky asses better not make no baby on my good couch!"

The Next Day

Saavia woke up to the sound of Von's grunts.  Already knowing he was doing his morning workout routine, she went into the mini fridge to cut up some cucumbers to put in his water.

Every morning Von went on a 2 mile run before lifting weights in their hotel room. He loved to finish his workout with cold cucumber water.

Saavia wished she had the discipline to get up and workout everyday, but she didn't. Not that she was lazy, she just hated working out. She also ate what she wanted, she didn't like diets.

Putting the freshly cut cucumbers into his water bottle, she gave it a good shake before handing it over to Von who had just finished his last set.

"Thank you baby." He panted as he began to down the water.

"What you doing today?" He inquired.

"Keisha wants me to do her hair, then I'm doing Brooke's hair at 4." She explained while pushing toothpaste onto her brush. He nodded.

"You?" She asked as she began to brush.

"Probably look for some more jobs." She heard him mumble. She peeked around the bathroom to see his mood was down. He fiddled with his dreads while his eyes stayed locked to the ground.

She finished brushing before spitting into the toilet and flushing. She washed her hands and kneeled down to his level as he sat on the floor.

"Don't get discouraged baby. This is just part of our story. We're okay." She kissed his forehead, seeing his thought still consumed him.

"I'm so tired of this shit ma." His glossy brown eyes looked up to her. She pulled his head into her chest as she slowly rocked them back and forth.

"You could probably be with a nigga who can buy you everything you want and need. Not stuck in this nasty ass hotel with a broke nigga. I can't even pay for you to get your nails and toe-"

"Stop speaking down on yourself like that Dayvon." Saavia scolded.

"I love YOU. I don't care about no money, or cars or jewelry and shit. I love Dayvon Daquan Bennett. I'm in love with you. And I'm down for us for life. Have I ever complained to you?" He just shook his head, wiping the tears that he fought not to fall.

"I never have and I never will. Our time is coming, I can feel it baby." She kissed his forehead again before kissing his lips.

"I love you so much girl." He mumbled before deepening their kiss.

Both of his hands gripped the side of Saavia's face as he gently pushed her body backwards.

His long muscular build was now hovering over her shorter, slim build.  Never removing his lips from hers, one hand traveled downward, insides of her pajama bottoms while the other had a grip on her neck.

Saavia hissed as his two middle fingers softly massaged her center. He slightly picked up his pace causing Saavia to pull back from the kiss, biting her lip.

"Shit, baby." Her moans filled Von's ear, turning him on even more than he already was.

"Look how wet you is already Saavia."

He could feel Saavia's natural lubricant fall down his hand. Macaroni noises began to fill the room, hardening his dick even more. He began to swirling his tongue around her neck before softly biting it. He picked up the pace with his fingers even more, now driving Saavia crazy.

"You look so pretty when I play with that pussy ma."

Von whispered in her ear before sliding those two fingers in, she gasped.

"Fuck baby." "Mhm, I know." They said simultaneously.

He then began roughly fingering Saavia as she reached for his hand.

"Stop that shit." He hissed pinning her hand to the ground.

Von pulled her pajama shorts off in one swipe, then pushing her knees into her chest, kissing her center.

"This pussy so pretty." He watched as her juices fell from her pearl and began to slide down her ass.

"It's yours daddy." She bit her lip as she watched Von stare at her center in awe.

He gave it one more kiss before latching his mouth onto her pearl.

Von sucked on her pearl with pressure, not missing a single part of her pussy.

"Von baby, you're gonna make me cum." She gripped his dreads as she threw her head back.

Von then stuck two fingers back in as he continued lapping up her juices.

"Shit baby, oh my God." Von hummed as he slide his tongue from her pussy to her ass, speeding up the pace of his fingers.

Saavia's toes curled as her eyes shot open.

"Shit baby I-"

Before she could finish her sentence she began to squirt everywhere.

Von smirked as he watched his girlfriend's body shake, and her juices mostly fall onto his shirt.

He kissed her from her center all the way up to the top of her neck, calling her body down almost immediately. He gripped her left breast in his hand, giving her another long kiss.

"I'm gonna give you the world." He said leaning his forehead onto hers.

"God already did when he gave me you."

"This is so cute Saavia. Thank you so much girl." Keisha complimented as she checked out her hair on her iPhone 13.

"No problem girl, you know I got you."

"Baby look. Saavia got me lookin' like a bad bitch again." Keisha cheesed as she FaceTimed her boyfriend to show him her new style.

"Aw shit, look at my baby." Saavia smiled as the boyfriend began to hype Keisha up.

"You don't look like Cleo no more with them braids." Keisha smacked her lips.

"Darius, don't embarrass me. You need Saavia to get you some of her hair growth oil. Them dreads been above your ears since 2013."

"Now you know you ain't right." Saavia teased, shaking her head.

"I pulled you though." The boyfriend turned his lips to the side.

"Saavia, let me cash app you a tip for getting my baby right." Saavia turned her attention to the phone.

"Uh, I appreciate it. But there's something going on with my card. It's frozen right now." She rambled.

Keisha knew that Saavia was going through hard times right now. But Saavia did not like explaining her situation to others. She wasn't embarrassed, but she didn't like to sit through the pity parties and all the questions. It was easier to make excuses than to explain why she doesn't have a bank account.

"Aw damn, well I got you next time. Have Keisha send it to me whenever it gets worked out." Saavia nodded and continued to pack up her things.

"You know you have nothing to be embarrassed about Saavia." Keisha stressed.

"I'm not embarrassed, I just don't feel like explaining everything." Keisha just nodded in response.

"You need an Instagram. You would get so many more clients, and you could be a brand ambassador for somebody's company. You're beautiful as hell."

"Thanks Keisha, but I don't even have a phone."

"I can get-"

"No Keisha. I gotta go, I'll see you in two weeks same time?" Saavia slung her duffel bag over her shoulder awaiting Keisha's response.  Keisha sighed.

"Yea girl, see you then."

Saavia gave a soft smile before walking toward the bus stop. She had a 30 minute commute to Brooke and did not feel like dealing with the peoples bullshit on the bus. But she needed the money.

After a few minutes, the bus pulled up. She got on the crowded bus before finding a seat next to two young boys who were on their phones.

"Girl what the fuck are you lookin' at?"

"You bitch. Do you fuck with Tyrell?" Saavia rolled her eyes at the possible fight that was about to ensue.

She wished she had headphones to block out the bullshit. This was gonna be a long 30 minutes.

I feel like this was a pretty boring chapter overall but drama is comingggg👀👀👀

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

75.1K 2.4K 49
Layla didn't know what peace was, for as long as she could remember she struggled, until she meets Dayvon, a street nigga with a cold heart, but is t...
31K 1.6K 12
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "
48K 2.6K 18
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐁...
147K 7K 24
𝒏𝒐·𝒕𝒐·𝒓𝒊·𝒆·𝒕𝒚 /ˌ𝒏ō𝒅əˈ𝒓īə𝒅ē/ 𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 �...