The Princess and Her Seven Ma...

By amy-lover-of-romance

Ot7 is a fantasy, it is BTS x one female just like OT7 plus y/n. If you have read that book then you have som... More

Author's Note
Characters Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 31

2K 69 14
By amy-lover-of-romance

Authors Note: After now you guys might have some slow updates because school reopens here tomorrow and I have to get back to my students however I will try my best to give updates as fast as I finish writing... love you all and continue to stay safe...

*****

Chapter 31 

Yang POV 

Red eyes with an easygoing smile and mountains of muscles, Taehyung leans in and scrapes his teeth across my neck, causing the scream that I was holding back when he picked me up to finally break free. I wanted to see all of him, I needed to see all of him as I clicked my finger and made us both naked. The beast of a man settled between my legs and raised up a little and fisting his massive cock, and hisses. He strokes himself and God, he’s huge. So fucking thick I’m dying to have him push every last inch of his gorgeous cock inside me.

Fuck...My whole body trembles, melts with anticipation, sending my heart into a fluttering race. By now the room was filled with all my mates but right at this moment it was all about this moment…with my Vampire and somehow the others understood even though I know they were just anticipating their moment with me...

Thick, dark locks of hair glide through my fingers as I pull him impossibly close to me. His heart rate matched mine beat for beat. I could feel him throbbing against my hip...fuck I wanted him inside if me so badly. His dick jumped and I felt it against my hip.

God help me he tasted savage. As I licked his face. But what did I expect from a Vampire? More like unfiltered lust. He’s gentle at first but the second his tongue dances over mine, he takes it deeper. Kissing me harder, driving me crazy with want. 

Two sets of strong hands spread my thighs for all my mates to watch as Taehyung got on his knees with a hungry look in his eye and he slid down my body. When he drags the pad of his wet tongue over my throbbing clit I cry out so loud my whole world quakes. Reaching around he grabs my ass, tilting me just right where he can get a better taste. 
I dig my fingers into his hair, holding on a little too tight but he does not seem to mind. 

“Oh—my—,god” I moan.

There’s truly nothing between us and that makes me wetter. I came so hard that it dripped down the crack of my ass and I can feel it wetting me in places that makes me want more. 

I wanted to peek at the others but god help me Taehyung had all my attention...fuck he was good...so good...

He moved over and Jin and Namjoon came beside me to hold my legs wider for Taehyung. God their hands on me...Hot skin on skin.

“You’re a fucking goddess,” Taehyung groans, taking an nipple between his lips and giving it a hard tug. “So pink and tasty. Sweet candy.” he has never been so vocal and his sexy talking was making me even more wet. 

Jin tucks a finger beneath my chin and pulls my lips to his. He’s not as demanding as Taehyung and the contrast is mind blowing. Jin takes his time and savors every second of the kiss as his tongue explores my mouth.

Breaking the kiss with Jin, I lock my eyes with Taehyung between my legs, sensing the wait is over.

And I’m right...

He tunnels his hands under my ass. Holding me firmly, he lifts me until the head of his cock sits at my entrance. He pushes the thick, swollen crown of his cock past my pussy lips and sinks balls-deep in one smooth glide. 

"Fuck..." it feels so good...

Writhing under him, I move my hips but he grips me in place. Demanding much...(I smiled) I love this side of him...

“Now, now, my naughty little Yang. Let me fuck you. If you  make me come too fast we will have to start all over again.” he groaned.

Dazed, I fail to see the problem. Because I could let him have me as many times as he wants...opening my mouth to say as much when he withdraws, dips the head of his dick with shallow strokes, teasing me mercilessly before plunging back in. Only he does it harder this time, filling me fully.

“Oh! God, yes.” I whimper and roll my head back and forth. My experience may be lacking but these men are making me burn alive in their arms because I never know what to expect when they make love to me.

I lock my ankles and drive him deeper. “Such a bad girl Yang. You want a dirty, hard fucking, don’t you,” growls Tae lowly. He pushes forward and leaned over me and gruffly whispers,“Easy, baby. You sure you can handle me working your tight pussy harder?”  holy fucking hell! That made my eyes rolled back…fuck no he just did not say that! 

His hands slide over my body and I can not keep my eyes open. It all feels so good. 

I gasp, the walls of my pussy clamp around the thickness of his dick spreading my channel wide. The last inch of Taehyung sinks in me and I’m gripping the sheets with both hands. Trying to catch my racing breath.

His gravelly voice sends a thrill racing through me. I lick my lips and raise my lashes until my eyes are level with his. “Why don’t we find out just how much I can take?” I whispered…

He gives an appreciative growl as if he’s taken my words as a personal challenge. Jin and Namjoon hold me while Taehyung slams into my body filling the rooms with the sounds of him taking me hard and fast it was like music was hammering through the place at how loud we were…

I cry out wildly, “Ye...yes.” I breathlessly cling to strong arms.
Namjoon chuckles. “I think our Queen here likes the way you fuck her Taehyung.” he said.

And he’s right. My body takes him in, stretching wide over the veined, smooth steel so perfectly.

Namjoon's fingers dive into my hair and turn me so he can claim my mouth. But it’s not a kiss waiting for me as I thought. The head of a cock dripping pre-cum is at my lips. I open and greedily suck, tasting the hot liquid on the back of my tongue.
I’m instantly swept away from any semblance of reality. I drag my eyes up a chest made of stone to find Namjoon staring down at me while he feeds me his cock.

I never thought that I could have a moment like this when I was living far away from other shifters.I love every moment of it. They take control seamlessly and I give it to them willingly.

“Suck him good, baby, because when you finish with him, I’m next," says Jin.

Yes, I nodded and just like that. Slide every inch of him in and swallow...feeling the tip hit the back of your throat.  

Taehyung pulls out, fisting his engorged cock, running the soaked tip up and down my dripping slit. He dips lower, teasing the ring of muscles back there with the tip of his dick...

Then he slid up back and pushed back into me...Jin rolls my clit as Taehyung pumps into me, drawing my climax to the surface again. What are they doing to me?...I turn to see the others watching on but you can see that they were so hard as their pants were hardly able to keep them contained.

"So fucking hot" whispered Jungkook. They others growl. 

“That’s it,” whispers Jin. “Watch how easily he glides through all that sticky wetness. You want to come, don’t you? Is her pussy getting tighter, bro?” asked Jin making me even more horny hearing him talk dirty too…fucking hell where did that come from?

I can tell Jin is eager for a chance to claim my body, too, but he’s patient, seeing to my pleasure while Taehyung pushes me closer to the ledge I’m already toeing.

I swallow, my eyes dropping to where our bodies join together.
“Fuck yes,” answered Taehyung... I sucked harder in Namjoon because I know I was close…another thrust from Taehyung and I’m falling over. Just as I lose Namjoon with a pop he came all over my chest. Bombs detonate and I’m left breathless as my climax consumes me. My walls clamp around Taehyung hard cock as his fierce eyes hold mine watching me fall apart...

“So tempting just to feed your pussy all the milk it can take,” murmurs Taehyung then pulls out and crawls up the bed while Jin replaces him between my legs. I can feel my cum dripping down my ass to wet the bed and when I spread wider to fit Jin, I know he sees just how swollen my pussy lips are from Tae pleasuring me.

It only seems to turn him on more. His hands pin my hips to the bed and I’m trapped again. Heat ignites inside me and a forbidden thrill shoots my heart rate sky high. Fuck this is addicting.

“Look at all this delicious cream,” he groans, cock poised at my entrance. “So messy and ready for another pounding.”
Above me, Taehyung strokes himself and I’m mesmerized by how beautiful the view is from down here. 

“Open your mouth, baby, lift her head. Just like that.” says Jimin as his eyes lock on mine. Moaning and panting wildly, I take him to the hilt and taste every inch of his cock.

I remember the last instructions and swallow when I feel the head hit the back of my throat. “That’s it. Get ready to take my cum down your pretty throat.”
I reach for Hoseok that came beside me and wrap my fingers around him and stroke. Both roar as I pump and suck eagerly. 

Hoseok fists his hand over mine. Together we worked him from base to tip, the tinkling sound of my charm bracelet that Jessi gave me, started jiggling, making bells sounds joining the sound of our heavy panting. Soft light coming from somewhere illuminates us in a warm glow and I feel like I’m floating on a cloud of light.

Jesus, I don’t know what’s happening to me. Why do I feel so desperate to have them inside me? For all of them to claim every inch of my body… I need this.

Jimin throws his head back and spills his hot cum over my tongue. Over and over again, he pumps my mouth until he feeds every last drop to me. Beside me, Hoseok holds my hair away from my face, and wipes my lips.

Between my legs, I feel Jin cock swell inside me and I know he’s close to hitting his end.

Jin pumped faster before coming pulling me over the edge again... Jimin fisted his swollen flesh. Stroking himself, he falls on me sucking my breast just as Jin moves away...he enters me so hard pumping into me so fast until I’m seeing stars. I felt him lift me off the bed and Jungkook came behind me kissing my neck. I felt his naked flesh against my arse...

"Ready baby?" By now I was ready for anything so I nodded and he entered me slowly from behind the both held me in place as I moaned I was so wet with all the cum and my own juices that it felt so amazing, when I thought things could not get any more better Yoongi came beside us as the both move together in me. I kissed Yoongi running my hands through his silky hair as the both worked my body pulling out and pushing in...Yoongi kissed down my neck and sucked on my breast making me so close to orgasm again... I felt Jimin and Jungkook getting harder telling me that they were close to the edge also...soon the three of us were coming so hard...Jungkook pulled out so did Jimin as he let me slide down his wet body...I turned to Yoongi and wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled him down and kissed him urging him to pick me back up, he did not hesitate as he comply taking me back to the bed where the others were watching on pumping themselves..he put me on the edge of the bed and looked into my eyes...then asked...

"Hard and fast?" I nodded as he pushed into me, thank god for my healing ability and my Alpha strength I doubt any normal female shifter would have reached this point they would have passed out by now...but I wanted more I just wanted to connect to all of them. 

Yoongi strokes a thick finger over my throbbing clit and takes me on another ride. I clutch the sheets, thrashing from all the glorious torture. I scream through another bursting release relishing the feel of so many hands and tongues stroking, fucking and licking me until I did not know up from down.

Explosions of unbearable pleasure rock me to the core and an uncontrollable hunger for more with them slams into me. Hell yes I want more... I felt Jimin and Taehyung sucked on my nipples both biting down taking my blood which send liquid straight to my pussy making me push my body harder to Yoongi my teeth extended… I had to have a taste of one of them when the both released me I pulled Yoongi down tint his head to the side and bit down making him swell even more in me...fuck yeah! I moaned as he pushed deeper then came as I orgasmed, sending a blast through the room making them all come with me. 

****

Thanks for reading…hope you enjoy the chapter…
Word count: 2359

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 601 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...
15.4K 1K 39
Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a woman . after catching her cheating bas...
4.1M 158K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...
861 52 19
This is purely fiction. Btsxreader