BRAT

Per EuphoricTaeKoo

Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsibl... Més

INTRODUCTION
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]
[ 31 ]
[ 32 ]
[ 33 ]
[ 34 ]
[ 35 ]
[ 36 ]
[ 37 ]
[ 38 ]
[ 39 ]
[ 40 ]
Fake Update
[ 41 ]
[ 42 ]
[ 43 ]
[ 44 ]
Announcement
[ 45 ]
[ 46 ]
[ 47 ]
[ 48 ]
[ 49 ]
[ 50 ]
Bonus - 1
Bonus - 2
Bonus - 3
Bonus - 4
Bonus - 5
Bonus - 6
EPILOGUE
A/N
안녕

[ 18 ]

25.5K 1.3K 186
Per EuphoricTaeKoo

Guess what?It'll be my birthday within few hours.
And yes, Kim Yeontan is my birthday twin 😭😂❤

.
.
.

Taehyung was in his office, signing a few files that Hyunwoo brought to him for final approval.He was too busy in his work to notice that someone just sneaked inside his cabin.

Meanwhile, the intruder took careful steps towards the CEO and tapped the working man's shoulder.Taehyung flinched at the sudden touch and turned his head to face who dared to do that.

"S-surprise...hehe..." The intruder laughed awkwardly, not being able to bear the death glare from the CEO.

"What do you think you're doing here?" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, ready to interrogate the boy in front of him.

"J-Jin hyungie d-dragged me here a-along with him.H-he had to g-give Namjoon hyung s-some files w-which he forgot at home in the m-morning and Jin h-hyung didn't w-want to come a-alone." The boy stuttered, looking everywhere except Taehyung's direction.

"So?Does this look like Namjoon hyung's cabin?" Taehyung asked, maintaining his poker face.He was enjoying the other's changing expressions a bit too much!

"I-I...No...I mean, I-I'm going n-now...bye."

Before the embarrassed boy could run away, Taehyung grabbed his wrist.Unlike last time, his hold around the boy's wrist wasn't that tight, just enough to stop him from going away.

"Jungkook, I was just kidding." Taehyung admitted, chuckling fondly at the boy who huffed in annoyance.

The elder loves teasing him; Doesn't he?

"But I wasn't kidding when I said that I was going." Jungkook retorted and before Taehyung could even react, he was gone.

At this point, Taehyung wasn't even surprised anymore.The boy always does things like this.By now, he has gotten used to the younger's antiques very well.It's been two months since they started dating, or I say, they went on their first ever date.Since then, they are in talking terms, I mean, texting terms.

Well, Taehyung can't reply to the younger male's texts much because of his busy schedule but he checks his phone more often now, in case he missed something the younger said.He replies only during night time, after he reaches home.And Jungkook?He was just happy that Taehyung was being civil with him.At least, the elder didn't think of him as a kid anymore, or so he just thought.

Even after all these, Taehyung haven't talked to the younger about his feelings yet.One thing was sure though.Jungkook has the power of making him happy without even trying and now he was sure that he would like to keep the boy to himself only.

Once he would be done with his current project, he's thinking of becoming official with Jungkook.For now, he just hopes that Jungkook won't pull any stunt, thinking the elder doesn't feel anything for him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What happened, Kookie?Where did you go?I was searching for you." Jin asked in one breath when he spotted a sulky Jungkook on the corridor which lead people to Namjoon's cabin.

While coming, Jin didn't even notice when Jungkook went away from him.Later, when he noticed the younger's absence, he literally panicked.Now that he found the boy, the look on his face clearly said to Jin that someone has pissed him off.

"I went to meet the oldie CEO but he made fun of me." Jungkook pouted, puffing out his cheeks to show how annoyed he was with the elder male.

"Taehyung?Why did you go to meet him?You already don't get along with him.." Jin mumbled the last part but Jungkook heard him really well.

"Yeah, we didn't get along with each other but now we do." Jungkook muttered under his breath, not knowing his voice was loud enough for Jin to hear.

"What do you mean?When did that even happen?" Jin asked, furrowing his eyebrows.Jungkook's words were confusing him.

As long as he remembers, Taehyung and Jungkook fights like cat and dog every time they face each other!

"Since we went on that date." Jungkook replied absent mindedly and walked towards the exit, knowing they'll be get going now.

Meanwhile, Jin stood there stunned,not knowing how to react to the bomb Jungkook just dropped.

Taehyung and Jungkook are dating????

Like for real???

A sound of coughing snapped Jin out of his thoughts.He looked back only to see Namjoon coughing violently.He rushed towards the younger and patted his back a little.After few minutes, when Namjoon could breathe normally, both of them looked at each other.

"Joonie, did you hear what Kookie said?" Jin asked only to recieve a nod from the younger.

"H-he was talking about Jungkook that day." Namjoon nodded his head, thinking of the day when Taehyung called him to ask about how he asked Jin out.

"Huh?" Jin was confused, seeing Namjoon nodding his head without saying anything.

The younger male explained about the call which made him choke on literally nothing to a confused Jin who nodded his head, finally understanding the scenario.The elder couldn't help but laugh at Namjoon for the n-th time, remembering the time when he couldn't even ask him out.If he himself didn't do it, probably they would never be together.

"Good thing.At least, Tae asked Kookie out first.Unlike someone, he definitely has some courage, judging by how he's been single since forever." Jin said, shaking his head and headed towards the same direction where Jungkook went.For now, he needed more details from Jungkook about his date.

And Namjoon?

Well, he was looking at the elder male's back with disbelief written on his face.But again, Jin would never let any chance of mocking him for the same, old reason go.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So, Tae hasn't responded to your confession yet?" Jin asked, sitting in front the younger who munched on the food the elder male cooked for him after they reached Namjin's place.The younger shook his head in denial while chewing his food.

"But he texts you everyday!" Jin mumbled recieving a nod from the male who was busy eating the food.

He just explained everything that's happening in his life to the elder male, already knowing that Jin will take some time to process everything.Until then, he decided to enjoy the food Jin made especially for him.After all, Jin is one of the best cooks he's known!

"Seems interesting." Jin mumbled, thinking something deep!

"Kookie, I don't want you to go through the same situation as me.I think, these Kim brothers are naturally slow in these stuffs. Do you want to know how Tae feels for you?" Jin asked, looking at the younger in front of him who stopped chewing for a moment and nodded his head in affirmation with wide eyes.

"Ok.I'll help you in this.I want my baby Kookie as my brother-in-law soon." Jin said dreamily which made Jungkook flush red.

"Hyungieee, stopppp." Jungkook whined when Jin laughed, squishing his cheeks.

"Ok Ok.I'll stop now.But I'm serious about what I said earlier.I'll help you in this." A smirk replaced the smile Jin had on his face soon.

And Jungkook?

Well, his face automatically matched the smirk of Jin.

Let's get it......

.
.
.

Ok.I admit, this chapter ain't that good but it was necessary to show how Taekook's relationship is going after their date.Hope you enjoyed reading!

And yeah, now Jungkook has both Jimin and Jin in his team ;)

_____________________________________

Added Note - I'm in love with Set Me Free Pt 2. Jiminie, his dance moves, his song, the mv - everything is just 🔥🔥🔥

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.4K 19
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
157K 4.3K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
True Love Per Himanshi Phogat

Literatura romàntica

204K 9.2K 66
Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterprises and Big Picture Entertainment Comp...
608K 19.6K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...