Azur Lane: Knight [Lost Broth...

De USS_Crossfield

"Oh, him? well... I know him... for about 5 years to a decade, as I recall... I suppose you hear the rumor by... Mai multe

Bio
Starfleet Ships and BG 75
Chapter 0: Azura
Chapter 1: The Arrival
Chapter 2: Being Rescue
Chapter 3: Dulcinea
Chapter 4: Home Tour
Chapter 5: Tycho Hours
Chapter 6: Doolittle
Chapter 7: Hit and Raid
Chapter 8: Sea of Star
Chapter 9: The Calming
Chapter 10: Before the Storm
Chapter 12 - Mirage in House
Chapter 13 - Stage to War
Chapter 14 - Bearing Trials
Chapter 15 - Skirmish at Sol
Chapter 16: Whirling Storm
Chapter 17: Between Horizons (1)
Chapter 18: Between Horizons (2)

Chapter 11: Venture for Home

51 2 0
De USS_Crossfield

Siege [1]

= = =

Azur Lane Base HQ, Oahu - Third PoV

[June 21st 2019(2409) | 0840 Hours (Hawaii Hours)]

After the event that happen yesterday, things on the island base began to settle down. Look above, many began their work or study but due to this day being nearing the weekend, Mobile decide to go through with what he had and it all started in his office.

The view move and stops outside of the office window with Mobile looking out and holding a cup of coffee in his hand. Taking a sip reminded him how much he have longed for his home.

*Ra-Beep*

Today's routine was the same as usual, starting with him being briefed by his XO and then having her carry out his order while he files documents and meets with the Admiral for a meeting later this afternoon. 

Mobile: Enter.

On cue, the door sides open and just as mentioned before his XO came in with a pad in her hand.

Koharu: Tennessee's fleet-wide security analysis, Ranger's carrier efficiency, and Pennslyania's command report.

Mobile: Did we have a passing score?

Koharu: Barely, they want this presented to the staff.

She said while Mobile take a look at results on the pad and with anything morale is one thing but fighting was another thing altogether. Ever since, his arrival, most of the Union hierarchy went through a few changes with the first being the chain of command by the usage of rank so that one didn't overstep it. Unlike the Royal Navy as the Nobel and Command would often results in a clashes on whose in charge.

Mobile: Put them on the scheduled agenda.

Koharu: We'll also detect a class 2 Haar that will be passing us in the next few days, scan report traces of Hydrogen, Radioacty particle, and ionic charges - I'm not sure if we should send someone to investigate it.

Mobile: At the very least, we should dispatch a survey team to the area, have them for a look and let's get a full range scan once it's close enough on our scope.

The XO nodded and leave the office making her way toward the nearby turbolift, and her destination is Ops.

Koharu: We'll go to a level three analysis of the haar. Washington, get a survey ready and assemble an away team. 

Washington: Hehe, copy that.

Koharu: Louis, start continuous scans.

St. Louis: Ops to Radar Con.

Comm[Radar Con]: Radar here, Go ahead, Ops.

The scene changed to the base's radar room, where most of the observation of the entire base was monitored through a control tower close by and in between the port and docks. The one who respond was Helena as the morning hour it's was her shift after the last person responsible for the night shift become absolutely a drag.

Comm[Ops, St. Louis]: Any chance of increasing the resolution on the scanner? The captain or admiral wants to get a better look at that haar coming up nearby at northeast from here.

Helena: Understood.

After receiving the request, Helena fetch a nearby pad and began to write down a prescription as well as set a pre-work frame for the modification. It wasn't just her alone, the room have at least 5 people running it in a single shift, currently, there were Helena, Independence, Columbia, and two new faces.

Helena: Bristol, Can you take this specification to Engineering?

She said as the person she mentions appears with amber-yellow eyes, black hair, a sleeveless dress, boots, a white shirt, green ties, and her icon lantern - Her name was Bristol.

Bristol: Right away.

Taking her lantern and the pad, Bristol exit the room and makes her way to the dock and shipyard. Before she leaves, someone appears to be signaling her.

???: Ensign Bristol, can you come over here a minute?

A look could see a figure with an appearance similar to Lexington but smaller, her name is Saratoga with the top of her hair have a small replica of her ship's superstructure. The carrier handed Bristol a pad and a look to see that it was her attempt to make the captain's days even worst.

Quickly, taking a walks down the corridors and out of the building where the tower was, Bristol make her toward the dock where the current shift for engineers and the lead was Northampton.

Northampton: What did the radar crew need now?

She said and Bristol handed both pads Northampton took a look and see that one was from Helena and one from Saratoga. The pad from Helena pointed toward at sensor array and survey equipment, while the pad from Saratoga likely pointed toward the Brigid engine array all look fine until she look at the combustion ratio which if it was used in the long term or any - a blow out will likely happen, so she discarded that imminently.

Northampton: Saratoga, you little muffin- *sigh* that will literally be freaking kill him if he attempts to start the core.

Bristol: Did she-

Northampton: Helena is asking for additional resolution. We need to add power to the pattern reader and re-aline the configuration for this to work. 

She said then handed the pad that Saratoga made back to Bristol, as for the pad that have Helena's modification request - she handed it to one of the engineers, who - he took it and headed toward the station where power was controlled.

*beep*

Engineer A: Relay station 1

To get to that station, he took a transporter that appear in a large gate configuration - the base has at least 10 of these gate configurations and more in a doorway arch. 

*Ta-VRRRRHHHMMM*

By saying the location of his destination at with touch his combadge, the arch gate receives this and the shimmer lighter appears transporting the engineer to his destination.

*TA-NNNHHHMMMM*

After arriving at the station, the engineer continued his walk and arrive at a series of open offices counting only 6 desks and he see the one who manage the station power relay.

Engineer A: Hello.

Engineer B: Hi.

He enters, passing a fellow coworker, and walks down the provided walkway on the floor to a small office desk with panel Plasma Sublimation Control 007 on a wall screen behind.

Engineer A: Sorry to interrupt.

Technician: I'm about to disprove Schlezholt's theory of multiple big bangs. Of course, I had to demolish Wang's second postulate to do it.

Engineer A: Power transfer requisition.

He said, then the technician look at the engineer and see a pad in his hand waving above. The technician appeared to be busy with two pads to disprove the theory of multiple big bangs which the several hundred if not a few hundred methods have already present.

Technician: You're standing in the way of cosmological history.

The assignment has drawn attention to the technician as tells him to hold on, that he's standing in the way of academic cosmological history. Sadly this didn't nudge him and deliver a comeback.

Engineer A: The cosmos is sixteen billion years old. It can wait another few minutes.

The engineer simply counters and the fact that the cosmo is that old means that it has been waiting for who knows how long. The technician took glances at the PADD and presses a few buttons.

Technician: Schlezholt would thank you for the reprieve.

Said to his counterpart after pressing a few buttons and swiping the lever, the computer displayed green as this was pre-approved by the senior staff for power transfer and noted in the base's logs. This is the day in Azur Lane of the morning shift and now they are preparing for their afternoon shift with some having permission to take an earlier break.

- - -

[Sakura Empire, ??? | 0800 (Tokyo Hours)]

Away from the bustling town or city base at Oahu, the Axis began their plotting of Azur Lane's downfall - Inside a closed room, there are 10 people sitting at the center table, with the side behind them for their aid. The participants for this meeting are Sakura, Ironblood, Vichya, Sardegna, and minor factions within their alliance.

??? A: We thank you for bringing us here, my friend.

??? B: Hmpf, Usual Sardegna exchange - If it were me then I would prefer a quick one.

??? C: Littorio, I thought you agree to keep your manner and it seems that you have already forgotten about it.

??? A: Ouch! Ouch! Veneto.

The two are worn in a Sardegna military uniform and appear differently; one features green hair and crown hair combed, a cap with various shades of green and a mix of white and red all around called Littorio, while the second features grey hair, a red tunic-like shirt, black skirt, and a red cap named Veneto.

Veneto?: Si Jean Bart, forgive my second sudden move. She has always been like that for a time now.

Jean Bart?: That... At least acceptable, if I were you I will keep her on a tight leash.

She said, This Jean Bart person appears in a red-black theme color on her clothing with a jacket on the arms black, the body red, sported a cross-lanced at the middle, black with gold trimmed skull head belt, black shorts, and asymmetrical foot and leg wears.

While the three are in damsel, someone in Vichiya's clothing appears as Jean Bart's aid approach her and the two went to their seat. While the two Sardegna also been approached by their aid too and was taken to their seat.

???: The council will be in session for the next 5 minutes. Please take your seat.

Then an announcement was through the local public announcement system after it was made where people began to enter the room with the most military in nature whether it is in training or commission. The member was oblivious to Sardegna and Vichiya's involvement in this, soon another member of this alliance was in pairs at the entrance of the hall one pair was Akagi and Nagato with aids like Kaga and Kawakaze makes 4 in total. 

Akagi: We have arrived let's see if we can get swing the favor and have the entire alliance go on the offensive together.

Kaga: Sister, remember why we are here - No planning on a united front just an exchange of technology.

Kawakaze: Are you sure to process with this, milady?

Nagato: I am aware of your concern, Kawakaze but I've asked myself if have I made the right choice.

The Sakura came with their side while the other four which entered was Ironblood hinted by their much darker palate and choice of red and black. 

Z23: Please this way, Admiral Lindemann.

Prinz Eugen: I must say, Koln will be far suited to the task - Bismarck, you must be-

Bismarck?: Say one more out of place then I will drag you and kill you slowly by the time I'm done with you will be like mercy. Do I make myself clear?

???: Very typical of you, Eugen. If it was that famed captain in the Union - he would prefer to keep you isolated from the rest for who known as far from what I hear.

She said as this Bismarck individual and the unknown person was ticked off by Eugen and her action. As said before two of these individuals can be recognized as Prinz Eugen and Z23, the other two, however, are unknown but a connection was clear is this - They are sisters, and the event they here attending is a summit meeting.

???: The council is now in session and call to order.

Hearing this and a look to see that it was the chairman of this alliance to be secure the Axis employ their own alliance ship that look rather different from their counterpart in Azur Lane. The design was more in a mechanical way and industrialized similar to those found on Klingon ships with ships even reflecting that perspective. That perspective was down to the personnel, as the uniform was also designed with the final product using 1940s Reich-Ironblood one based on variants from other factions such as Sakura and Sardegna or Vichiya. 

After settling down and into their seat the podium was at the left of the center table where the Vichiya, Sardegna, Ironblood, and Sakura were - a woman in a grey suit walked to the podium with a leather portfolio in her hand. The chamber was in an auditorium design with a center table on the stage platform has a total of 14 seats, two each have been assigned to the member of this alliance with 2 for all 4 major camps of the Axis, and 2 for the collective minor camp in the alliance. 

???: Attention leader of the Red Axis... At this moment, I, Vira Solva - as your speaker, would like to present you - The chairman of the Axis Alliance, Reich representative Fuhrer Goebbels.   

The entire attendance of the chamber stand with clapping erupted - vibrated the chamber and a man dressed in a double-breasted field grey jacket, black trousers, Ironblood insignia, and Iron cross badge walked the chamber itself. The attention has been very focused on one man as following behind was his advisor for he is the leader of this entire Axis alliance. 

Soon the Fuhrer sat down at the center seat of the table as this have been assigned that been the 4 vacant seats beside to the right of Sardegna and left of Ironblood, the Fuhrer and his company all sat down, everyone stops the clap and same too.

Fuhrer Goebbels: This meeting is now called in order. Are all the representatives present?

Bismarck?: Ironblood are now present.

Veneto?: Sardegna is also present.

Jean Bart?: Vichiya is present.

Nagato: Sakura Empire is present.

???: The Axis minor league is present.

Fuhrer Goebbels: Our enemy and threat to us - Eagle Union and her allies are now making a move. Observe.

He said then the auditorium hall dim, followed by several holo screens displaying footage of the USS Brigid at Guam, charging up the deflector and firing the ship's Quantum Phaser Control followed by the island's parasitic masses disintegrating in seconds. The next footage was the Destruction at their shipyard on Solomon where the footage also capture the MMSV Brigid and the Union fleet in action showing the destructive resolved - phaser discharge-scorch the enemy and torpedo spread that leveling the battle, even the ship went face to face against the former Dominion Battlecruiser. The last was an image slideshow of ASF and Starfleet ships either single or in a group.

???: So they have begun to move?

???: But why?! Why would they move now and how are they able to mobilize the forces so quickly?

Fuhrer Goebbels: Starfleet, the ASF, and USN are thorns to us - under the long endeavor goal set by our ideal, we will unite under the red banner and crush this power to oblivion with our ship and troop. 

The hall vibrates in clapping as if they praise the leader in an unbelievably glorified manner a kind to that of been worship. In this auditorium, the member of attendance is somewhat mixed with the majority in military and civil moves.

Jean Bart?: (Even with what all on this side said, I'm glad that my side focuses on the civil side with a ration that shelves for years. I wonder, whoever is in charge of the USN and ASF must be a clever one.)

She said this Jean Bart person can be seen more clearly with her facial with crimson eyes, hair ash-like color, and black cap top on gold diamond-shaped earrings. Her demeanor can be considered either stern or stubborn, thanks to her sibling rivalry - her sister was the leader of the Iris Libre.

Jean Bart: (Still, Richelieu knew that the ASF will try to support whatever there can to all without violating their directives.)

Littorio?: This is new...

Bismarck?: Just why... (Even with our ability to control the siren mass production, that ship...)

The Ironblood figure said the image of Brigid and the ship participating in Operation Echo Raid can be seen clearly. The MMSV took quite a severe beating but still stood - steadfast, in its wake. As it was shown to be flank or directly hit by several polaron fire or torpedos beside that an image of Downs and Cassin firing their payload at the shipyard facility or footage of Chuuk where Lexington was seen launching ASF Fighter [F-201] and their own too [F-4 Phantom] off its deck was also capture too. 

Bismarck?: (The way it handles and fights... Is this what a real Warrior Heart is? This is not an invasion like the media said but could it be the will to survive?)

Mention to herself the appearance of Bismarck can be seen, a woman with long blonde hair, black clothing trimmed in red, gold, and white, a cape, a captain hat, and her coat of arms insignia on her left shoulder. 

Fuhrer Goebbels: With our shared desire to rid of the Union and destroy this alliance, Gentleman - have your attention to this. The results of our research.

The holo-screen display the "war crime" of the Union against the Axis change and shows an image of a ship in a closed facility - the vessel was in mooring clamps. The design can be described in one word: industrial and glorified - the ship was large, and in a two-deck hull design (top on another), it features a housing globe or orb at the center of the ship and front have a castle-like structure on it forward upper hull.

The upper hull was large, and feature a hammerhead design at the front. The lower hull appears smaller - the two hulls are connected by an enlarged "pylon" on both sides holding 2 nacelles and was also connected by a structure at the center. The "pylon" hull was so large that it was able to have living decks and 4 hanger bays on each side. At the base of the superstructure, a name can be seen blurring and still readable as "Schwentine".

Fuhrer Goebbels: Gentleman, the Schwentine.

He said the attendance was amazed at the ship that appear before them on the screen, but a few questions about the ethical dilemma as while the docking clap for the ship can be seen clearly seen, the ship has no water line which indicates that it isn't a naval ship ... It a starship been construction at a secret facility that it wasn't on Earth.

Fuhrer Goebbels: With this vessel fully complete, we will show the Union who is the true ruler of Earth! We'll take a break and will discuss other subjects as well but remember - Hail Axis!

Everyone[Ironblood]: Hail Goebbels! Hail Axis!

Everyone[Sakura]: Hail Axis! Long Live the Empire!

Everyone[Sardegna]: Glory to Sardegna! Hail Axis!

Everyone[PRC]: All Hail Zedong! Hail Axis!

Everyone[Korean]: All Hall Il-sung! Hail Axis!

Everyone[Minor]: Hail Axis!

The chamber echo with the sowing of affiliation and allegiance of each camp or faction they belong. The summit on the other hand is broken into a session period and the one that was seen was the first. The meeting will be continued with the plan and discussion of what to do on the alliance as Europe was unbearable with land rendered occupied by a siren and other entities.

Bismarck: Hail in my rear.

The wheel slowly turns as a file is placed before the Fuhrer and the cover has a title said in bold letters in red was; Operation Meer. 

Fuhrer Goebbels: Soon... Thank to the good general - our plan now can be fully implemented.

- - -

[Oahu, Hawaii - Azur Lane Base | Third PoV | 1000 Hours (Hawaii Hours)]

While the strict atmosphere of the Axis meeting was intense, it hasn't been said than done. The ship that was stationed if compared to the current era was simply out of the match and the base was a site to use as a semi-starbase with ships from Starfleet and ASF - as they using the base outer coast shipyard for maintenance and repair.

Northampton: Alright listen up, Our priority and task here are simple - ASF just lend a hand to us, big one this round. 

The scene change to the wild but still organizes the interior of the shipyard as it has an observation booth or deck on every level - Northampton can be seen with Allen M. Summer and several engineers. 

Northampton: As you, all here know or hear words that the Axis is gaining upper hand by upgrading themselves with Siren tech. So! We'll beat them on that front in their own game with our own. Allen.

Allen M. Summer: The gear that the ASF handed to us are these; torpedo launcher, artillery cannon, PDC, armor plate, and full over hall of the ship structure - both internal and external.

Engineer A: Tall order, what is the egghead upstairs thinking or going up to right now?

Engineer B: Hoho!! What do we have here - the wired power grid on the building wall, reinforced conveyor tube, reactor control module, and the popular ASF-Aryx MG50 PDC turret?  

Engineer C: Now this is what we're talking about... No Bofors, No Oilklan, No Piano - just your standard Keen Gatling or Aryx PDC fire. All are still the same by the end.

The engineers were amazed at the equipment and gear that they will eventually install on board their ship - the solution to this was temporary at best, if they want to win in this conflict they going to need something new to the table.

???: I... am... IN HEAVEN!!! 

Allen M. Summer: Ingra? Sis, are you alright?

One of the engineers exclaimed as this got the attention of Northampton and Allen - a look and see who it is. To her credit, Allen was surprised to see her too as she refers to as sis. Her appearance was quite similar to hers[Allen] but the feature was very with asymmetrical legwear, blue gloves, a collared shirt, glasses, a black coated jacket, and a wrench - her name is Ingraham.

Ingraham: Yeah, I'm fine just drooling a bit there.

Northampton: If you said that then I have no objection - but please... control yourself.

Allen M. Summer: Yeah, Just don't wander off alright?

Ingraham: Sure.

The cruiser chuckle as she admires the scene she is seeing, there is some perk and advantage to being a low-ranking and high-ranking officer.

Northampton: With that, have all ships in the Union fleet on its retrofit begin! 

Everyone: HURA!!!

The announcement made everyone ecstatic. The scene changed, this time inside the Admiral's office, Nimitz spend most if not all of his time here studying Starfleet and ASF ship design through the technical blueprints, schematics, and images or photos of both ship's interior and exterior.

Adm. Nimitz: The largest we had in my era were Essex or Midway-class... Each ship at width is... 37 but the 2020s such as Forrestal or Gerald R Ford are at... 73 and 78.

Adm. Halsey: In meters or feet?

Adm. Nimitz: Meter... Bul. The ASF carrier is at 142 in width and Starfleet at their CVL also known as Strike Escort, such as Norway or Valdres class were at 226 in width too. I wonder if Bil can lend some ship for us to operate it.

He said as the table in his office was stacked with a pad each for the print and schematic while the sheets of documents are placed alongside it. The largest of the shipyard for Starfleet and ASF was a width or beam of 402 meters at six of these locations; Utopia Planitia Fleet Yard on Mars, San Francisco Shipyard in orbit of Earth adjacent to ESD, Lunar Gateway on Earth's moon, Concord-Kazumi Glacier Shipyard on Azura, Kure-Stratos Shipyard in the orbit of Azura, and Genesis Fleet Yard on the planet moons.

Adm. Halsey: At least, I wasn't one who wish for a new one.

Adm. Nimitz: We have three sites with our largest drydock at 65 at Alabama, 66 at Pensacola, and 76 at Newport News. 

Adm. Halsey: I hear that plans were drafted to add more in form of a sea platform and these at the beam of 204 and reopen more facility on in Organ, Charleston, Richmond, and the remaining part of San Francisco and Philadelphia Shipyard in our state for good. 

While the USN ship at length was a maximum of 240 meters this was quite enough on the other hand for example was Starfleet - well known as the Sovereign-class at 685 and ASF - currently the largest at 304 for their Anderson-class carrier or planned Jupiter-class at roughly 500.

Nimitz knew that if the Union were to be on top, he have to come up with a way for them to be there. Pulling out a sketchbook and drawing kit box - Nimitz going to do something that he should do in year or ages ago.

Adm. Nimitz: If there isn't a ship that is in the makes that aren't to a level of standard and has the Union's unique trait or style, then I'm gonna make it myself.

*Roll-tata* *Thud*

Adm. Halsey: Oi, aren't you a bit-

*Ra-beep*

Adm. Halsey: ??? ... Who is-

Adm. Nimitz: Enter.

He said as the door slid open and Mobile entered with his XO behind, His office and base Ops control also got a change as well too. The ambient was modern such as walls, furniture, and a gadget or electronics but still familiar such as picture frames, ship models, and items of personal effect.

Mobile: Admiral.

Koharu: Admiral.

Adm. Nimitz: Admiral. Commander.

Adm. Halsey: Admiral Adama. Commander Honda.

Said in a greeting exchange, The meeting was small with Mobile, Nimitz, Halsey, and Koharu at his office. Mobile in his hand are data pad and the content is something that Admiral has to ask him for it. Taking a seat, with Admiral Nimitz in the center at his right was Halsey, and to his left were Mobile and Koharu.

Adm. Nimitz: I assume you are here for Ironclad and Black cube correct?

Mobile: Yes, as you know - Union Command has drafted a new design and with the successful results of the Truman-class Battleship, Utah-class Cruiser, and joint design of Bolt-class Destroyer. 

Koharu: The Leonidas-class however, shows several flaws and while its firepower is at certain expectation - the usage wasn't a lot.

Said the commander, as the two are affiliated with the ASF and Starfleet. Mobile after some thought decided to accept his new position as Rear Admiral. Traditionally, Rear Admiral and higher are in charge of a number of ship ranges in number -  such as a small flotilla of 4, a squadron at 6, and a fleet at 10 during non-wartime. While at war, sometimes these numbers have also increased up to a number of hundred to thousand in a fleet alone or the same imply for a mass invasion.

Koharu, on the other hand, has her rank and commission reactive in ASF, USN, and Starfleet by Mobile after his acceptance of Rear Admiral as in Azura only climbing the latter high enough the benefits will be more open to them.

Adm. Halsey: I see, well you did bring some point of concern for that matter alone. 

Koharu: Well, this can be fixed with the refit, I don't think that should be the solution alone.

Mobile: Either way, with the threat of Axis and Siren lingering in the distance far from between - the concept you propose was interesting but there will be some changes in the design of the exterior.

Adm. Nimitz: That is acceptable  - Ironclad-class was based on the archive design of UNN Nathan Hale-class Battleship.

He said, to reveal the design concepts with an image of the ship appearing at the center desk in a holographic form - as mentioned this was a UNN design hinted by a modular, simple, and elegant style. The ship's design featured 2 Railguns at the front, and a roughly 30-point defense cannon turret spread across the hull, last was 12 launchers; 6 on the side, and 6 at the front bows. Propelling the ship were 6 large hydrogen thruster drives with 2 fore and 4 aft along with an array of Hydrogen-Ion thrusters as it RCS.

Mobile: Based on this alone, the only way for the ship to be completed and ready was at the ASF Genesis Yard. As this ship also designs for low orbit operation and land on facility world.

Said that the image of the ship changed and appear next was a screen with footage of the black wisdom cube that they obtain from the Alexandrov. Now in Starfleet custody, The trio power considers this dangerous and plans to keep it safe in one of the ASF facilities and research it for potential weaknesses or analysis of their strength.

Mobile: The cube as both of you know was powerful in its own right but, according to the scan conducted a little while ago reveal something of a mist.

Adm. Nimitz: That is?

Koharu: It is a stabilizer and recorder in this wisdom crystal here - very similar to a control rod in a nuclear reactor or dilithium crystal matrix in an antimatter-matter warp core with the added function of a black box in it.

Adm. Halsey: Hard to believe it but, that might be the case we're all looking for. Any way to access it?

He asks two and the Rear Admiral softly sighs as he knows to allow the Black cube to interface with the system - especially the main network frame will be hell. The protocol and regulations stipulate that a new network frame has to be made for foreign devices to correctly adapt or replicate the interface without trouble. 

Mobile: As far we can tell, it is mostly related to combat in terms of data - with the function of a recorder, the device might make several catalogs and log for each individual down to a millisecond.

Adm. Nimitz: Has the cube been put into an isolated grid and chamber?

Koharu: We have, another thing to note is this.

She said, as the screen showed footage of the cube emitting a series of lights in a pattern in ways of color, flicking, and the level of brightness was shown; yellow, white, blue, purple, red, and white in color - for brightness; bright, half-light, low light, and dim - final is flicking; single, two, three four, five, six and rapid. The cube activity responses were somewhat systematic. The two admirals are startled by this.

Adm. Halsey: Well, that's a terrifying start.

Adm. Nimitz: Interested... It seems that the cube that the Siren is a lot more complicated than I thought it would be.

Mobile: As you could see, we and Starfleet are on overtime deciphering the meaning of its behavior. Currently, we're only able to figure out was that it in a static mode, recorded, and waited for pick up.

Koharu: Dead drop.

He said as the hypotenuse was frugal but it was one of several possibilities - in modern days, the data log and things that are intel related are often left behind in a dead drop. A dead drop is a trick that dated back to the late 20th century then - the United State of America's Central Intelligence in spy warfare against with at the time Russia's Soviet Union - Committee for State Security or widely known as the KGB. In unofficial and official records - The USA was a predecessor of the Eagle Union or officially known as the United States of North America. 

During Earth Restoration Era from the 2080s - The US propose a new nation of merger integration and started forming the USNA which first Canada to join in 2081 to add their state into the Union after British Parliament was reduced during the catalyst. After that it was followed by Greenland in 2085 same story as Canada, the Caribbean with Cuba in 2090, and Mexico in 2095 after the US-Mexico final signing of accord; the Colon Accord - that ended the fringe and dismantle the barrier between the two countries was signed at Panama's city of Colon in 2087- the prefix is the same with added "N" before the "A" but the abbreviation changed.

???: Admiral? Rear Admiral!!!

*Thud*

While he was nostalgic, his XO tap him and he was suddenly free from it seeing that he freeze up a bit of history.

Mobile: Sorry, it just ...

Adm. Halsey: Nostalgia?

He said and the red hair nodded, it was no surprise that someone who is 500 years of age and still ongoing can be in this condition. The condition was known as Age-Time dilation, for someone who retains the memory and is in good condition, a trade-off was a delayed response in some moments.

Adm. Nimitz: Halsey...

Adm. Halsey: I know, it felt like he was displaced a bit.

The two Admiral saw what state of Mobile's condition that he was - a decision have to be made and since Koharu will be eventually joining him, his sister are too young for the tense command and some of the battleship or carrier commanders are too cautious or reckless in some instant.

Adm. Nimitz: Bil, why do you take this time and next week for rest?

Mobile: Admiral? 

Adm. Nimitz: I know what your gonna say but... I want you to cope and get yourself in shape before all other things.

What Nimitz said to Mobile, make him understand his condition - it is no surprise that he has neglected his health for the last week's list such as lack of sleep, high on caffeine, and more.

Adm. Nimitz: Either way, we should continue this at a later date 

Mobile: Well, since I can't talk you out of it - I agree.

Koharu: No disagreement here.

Adm. Halsey: Same as I too.

Adm. Nimitz: Alright, dismissed.

The meeting came to an end with Mobile been now towed by Koharu to the medical away, since McCall and Vestal are now staffing it - the efficiency of the medical sector has risen to an acceptable level. Went the two out of the room, Halsey looked at Nimitz, and the admiral give a nod so he leaves as well too.

Adm. Nimitz: The Leonidas-class and Ironclad-class... Well, I definitely have a plan for that but where I can test it and build it... The ASF might be kind enough to lend one of their Luna shipyards and who knows...

Said to himself the admiral is facing a dilemma but as the old say goes; one problem at a time. Or else he will face a Kobayashi Maru test soon and will be much sooner than they all think.

- - -

[In orbit of Earth, Earth Spacedock | Third PoV | 0400 Hours (Universal Hours)]

Away from the naval chaos of Earth, high and above the planet - Starfleet major facility in the entirety of the Sol system; Earth Spacedock is second behind Starbase 1 near Jupiter. A station scale was a colossus at best - measuring 5,544 meters. On the upper level, the station has the ability to house at least 30 ships internationally at one time it was packed with various shuttle bays at least 15 were counted.

Surrounded by the station was the station shipyard in at least 2 areas one near the Spacedock and the second called San Francisco Shipyard. Inside the station at one of the levels on Deck 47, one of the station's major sectors includes a transporter room that can beam up to 14 people per pad or on rarer occasions up to 30 in one go.

*Ta-Vrrrwwwhha*

???: Commander Sachi, Welcome to ESD.

Ichihara: Um... Yes, thank you.

The deck station transporter chief of ESD greeted the commander and the CO response back. The station deck in this part was full of various activities, such as shipyard observation, medical center, Deck 47 Lounge, and commercial areas such as exchange and requisition. For today, Ichihara is going to a meeting with the admiral and captain who is invited.

Walk out of the transporter pad and made herself toward the admiral's office. After Mobile's transfer to the naval-aeros theater, Ichihara has to step up her game as things in Lienchiang or Mastu island were bad or even worse as it getting at. Taking a turn on the left and straight by turning right, she enter the station operation area. At the lower level of the operation was the control filled with either holographic or not consoles all over the place some were staff and others not.

The next level where Ichihara is standing was the office up the flight of stairs for the ops where Admiral Quinn's office is. Inside the said office there are several captains already present and digesting themselves in a friendly conversation, one of them spots the income commander and went to see her at the entrance.

???: Commander Sachi.

Ichihara: Captain Shon, it's nice to meet you again. Even after the hectic day went Belfast was lost.

She said as the person who approached her where an Andorian male in Starfleet captain uniform, this man was well recognized in the fleet as Va'Kel Shon, formerly the captain of the Defiant-class escort USS Belfast - he is now currently in temporary command of the Sovereign-class Battleship, USS Cambridge.

Captain Va'Kel Shon: Yes, fortunately - Your commander, now Rear Admiral Adama has recommended me to command the Cambridge. I must say, it was a little too much but the required crew was at least 250 and at 800 for day-to-day operation.

Ichihara: I guess that felt different from the 100 in the Defiant-class aren't there, but let's talk about this later - shall we?

As she gestures it and the Andorian agrees too. Walking in they see that some agree on a few terms but most argue on who is the most powerful or tactical superior vessel, these captains are in command of either a Galaxy, Akira, Ambassador, Reliant, Bozeman, Concord, and the new Valdres-class.

Captain A: My Ambassador is better than yours!

Captain B: Get that right - my Galaxy is far better than your Ambassador!

Captain C: No, my Akira can torpedo you out and your shield will be worthless!

The first group was from the Galaxy, Ambassador, and Akira-class starship. The second group was in and together a tactical brief.

Captain D: Oh my, If we... *cough-cough*

Captain E: Alright there, mate?

Captain F: Bloody bastard should stop right about now.

Captain D: *cough-cough* I'm... I'm fine, now - thank you for your concern. Now, where are we?

He said as this captain was in his 50s or mid and surfed from dehydration and aging. While his colleagues are in their early 50s too. The trio continued with a cup of tea and a snack such as a biscuit or a cookie by at one of the inner office replicators and cabinets.

Captain F: Is it the Reliant and Bozeman are the same things?

Captain E: Same, despite all... it the same thing, the only difference is how it role is but the firepower is...

Captain F: Relatively the same?

Captain E:  Yeah... I don't get what those geezers are all arguing about.

Captain D: I hear the captain of the Kyushu is coming and as far I understand her ship is mixed of all just that it was more of an enlarged Intrepid-class - thinner and based on a 2250s frame at 39.

The gentlemen group over there were at least polite in their matter while the first group of these honorable gentlemen here, all talk nonsense and stab went it right at their own convincing them or other.

Ichihara: Admiral Quinn?

FAdm. Quinn: Ah, Captain Shon. Commander Sachi. Thank you for coming in a timely manner, we on the Federation have agreed to Azura's claim for a more robust alliance.

Ichihara: That is?

Captain Va'kel Shon: In simpler form, we and the Azuran along with USNA, United Earth Empire will be in open cooperation through trade, research, intelligence, and humanitarian support with add was military or diplomatic support.

He said it was no surprise that the four most powerful Sol-base want to join a coalition-like a state. Ichihara knew Mobile was the head of the ASF due to him being somewhat of a monarch and shouldering the responsibility of an elective leader. 

One more piece of fact was that the tide between the ASF and USNA has often remained stable ever since first contact. This stability was further increased or cemented into an alliance and recognition of the USNA as the sole and official super or even hyperpower on Earth, but that was challenging and accepted in two ways.

Ichihara: I could only imagine what those official regional power were thinking declaring themselves a superpower.

Captain Va'Kel Shon: Though?

Ichihara: China, with Zemin and Jintou, have gone - Xi will effortlessly purge and introduce some on-quote policy which is essentially a sentence order with little to no oversight at all! Russia is no different from the oligarch or Saudi with those hundred to thousand of entourage princes, service, and aids. 

She said, with rising of the old part of socialist ideas or authoritarian regimes such as Iran or China and the increase of monarchy ideal in an absolute manner - result in the monthly to an annual wage of the defense budget increasing higher and higher for the USNA and ASF followed by Starfleet each estimate of the total over 1.1 to 3.3 trillion credit alone per year.

In Starfleet, the need for money was a low priority as the government provides their population with universal or lateral welfare, more called - Basic Support in the civilian sector, and engage in contract or trade with a medium such as Energy Credit. The officer or enlisted will get their pay in various wages and amounts through rank and position that was held such as captain in either USN, Starfleet, or ASF in wage will receive around or proximately at 10,000 credit or dollars per month.

FAdm. Quinn: Now, that you mentioned it - from my understanding, China nowadays is bosting about their space program and the Iranian drone was cause for concern with usage in Ukrainian territory by Russia. In any case, knowing Mobile and his first officer - Commander Honda Koharu will solve the solution at hand with ease.

Ichihara: The president with the first lady or Emperor and Empress?

Captain Va'kel Shon: On that, I can agree with one thing, that two Aincrad survivors are quite known to live up to their name. Shall we?

FAdm. Quinn: Take your seat.

He said and the meeting has begun. To say the least, it going to be an interesting one.

- - -

[Oahu, Hawaii - Azur Lane Base | Koharu PoV | 1600 Hours (Hawaii Hours)]

Koharu: Computer begins log.

I enter my room filled with concern as while my husband's condition is as it should be and remains stable, his mind isn't in good shape - knew that if this ever happened, it will put the entire Domain and all he achieves plunder in second. Record or making and down into the log might set my mind at ease.

Koharu: Commander log, stardate 86470.31963 - It has been almost three of four days after me been rescued by the Brigid, that was the pass now. What was more alarming was today in the afternoon, right before the planned meeting with Admiral Nimitz and Halsey. Rear Admiral Adama, fell to a shallow nostalgia - according to Doctor McCall from the Benett, he conclude that it was mental at best. 

I said as I was still in my "Odyssey" Starfleet uniform attire of black-grey jacket and pants with a red shoulder-to-shoulder strip on the jacket, red inner shirt, combadge, and collar three-pip rank-insignia along with it. Walking down to the quarter desk with a terminal monitor on it, I open to an image of a ship featuring an octagon-shaped hull, a fin-like structure at the front, and a ring-engine design near the aft of the ship. 

A glance a bit before changing to an image of the Glenn from where the ship was docked at San Fransisco Shipyard in orbit and adjacent nearby to ESD. 

Koharu: Even so, the Admiral was adamant about this course that he is taking. SIGNIT and our operative in Taiwan Theater reported that the level was moderate at best but what was more alarming was the recent activity in Shanghai. All of these pointed to one thing, they are building something likely a carrier or a fleet of their own with added siren technology in weapon and propulsion. 

Deep breath... That is the last word before anything, especially in speeches, I have to practice in the morning at my new capital and residence on the opening of this year's parliament opening; Mobile and I will be making announcing speeches soon - him on the major sector and I handle the related with both of us handle the new Ring drive.

Koharu: If the possibility was true then we have a problem, for the PRC's desire for a carrier with all of the necessary resources for building it will colossus at best. Even with Siren's help. ... I hope that it will far from reality... End log.

I said, ending it - I felt a bit of relief about this, as mentioned before - the situation in Shanghai has changed with their shipyard and a strange construct that is located several meters offshore. From what photo was gathered and collected with the Intel we have on hand.

Koharu: Fijian-class carrier known as type-003... Anyway, let's pack up and ready for Aurora.

===

The packing of all of my needs takes quite a lot of time. Eventually, it has finally done with most and all essential things all pack. 

===

*Beep-beep*

???: Adama to Koharu.

Koharu: Koharu here, go ahead.

Response to a call from my dear as I changed my clothes to a more casual space attire such as my tight bodysuit and coat as my - well, jacket. Taking a seat on the deck a mirror appear before me and began to use some light makeup as I don't like heavy ones. Earing was my usual, rectangle-shape and plain. 

[Mobile]Comm: We're going to the shuttle pad for our transit to space. Meet you there at 1640 hours from now.

Koharu: Thank you. You know it felt like we were going on vacation, away from duties and being ourselves.

[Mobile]Comm: As much could call that but - were in a middle of a war, my dear, and a vigilant heart will stand even in peacetime.

Koharu: I know... How...

I stop as there have been times when we want something... Something that will give meaning to our relationship - we haven't been in touch for about a year or two ago. I want to move, he wants to move and both of us are stuck in this conundrum together for void's sake.

[Mobile]Comm: Yes, go on.

Koharu: Once we arrive at the palace on Aurora in our capital of Olympus which will be in the evening over there and count the three days to get there, shall we have dinner together just the two of us?

[Mobile]Comm: You know that I was going to say the same thing too? Right? 

Koharu: Hehe ... 

I let out a chuckle as we haven't been able to talk about this for as I mentioned in, years. In public politics and in ASF; I'm the first lady and Empress of Azura - while others see me as an officer of USNA, ASF, and Starfleet on each term or chance on what I was sent as and a pond.

Koharu: We do have a thing in common together, aren't we? 

[Mobile]Comm: I might say that you are spot on. Despite your reserved nature shall we dance together and lies together for and during the night?

Koharu: You always prefer something to untie yourself during the trip, wouldn't you? ... I shall dance with you.

[Mobile]Comm: Then we better have the maid, butler, service people, and aids leave us alone on each night, wouldn't we?

Koharu: Shall we bare a child?

[Mobile]Comm: Love is for you and the bond we have is unbroken like two heart operas of those Klingon weddings.

Oh my, he is making me blush ... I guess it was a little too much as I realized that I was still at my makeup station, quickly making move and ready to continue to talk on board one of our ships that is awaiting us in orbit.

Koharu: Anyway, let's continue this later.

[Mobile]Comm: Agree, See you soon.

Koharu: See you soon too.

*Chirp*

I ended and see that my bag and luggage of mine are set, I press one of the remote buttons and it summon an automated cart in front of my quarter door. A quick picking up, place all of the items on it and set it to follow the user. Walking down the corridor, I see that Norfolk and Suffolk were there being towed by Sheffield but before they arrive My... um...

???: My lady, the vehicle is secure, and please follow me.

Koharu: Ah, Watabe - good timing. 

She said as the person here was one of my aids, Watabe Naomi - She is one of my entrusting people to keep a few secrets within the family. Her appearance was bold hair, in a ponytail and heterochromia eyes; one red and one green, in terms of clothing - very tactical; in my husband's words, a bodysuit with few extensions such as a blue hair ribbon that tie her hair, armor plate in part of her critical area, white jacket time in blue, fingerless gloves.

To my knowledge, she was formerly a part of my husband's many servants before coming as an aide or advisor - formerly speaking of course. She was also one of his bodyguards before she was assigned to me back at least half a decade ago. Still those royal maids a cause for concern.

Koharu: We better made haste if we weren't to catch up with my husband that is.

Watabe Naomi: Right, Follow me. I know the quickest routes.

Sheffield: Your majesty. I hope we're not arriving at a bad time.

Watabe Naomi: Excuse me. Can you please move, we are kind of on a tight schedule and our vehicle will be leaving soon.

Koharu: It's alright, Naomi, we can talk while we walk as the craft was nearby right?

Watabe Naomi: Yes, um...

I knew it was very unladylike of me as while small chats are allowed during walks, a full conversation requires the spoke individually to stop for a proper one.

Sheffield: Then I will keep it short, Miss Naomi, please deliver this to the president of Azura or the Emperor - whichever way he refers.

Watabe Naomi: This is?

Koharu: Hm... a ASF-civilan grade terminal? 

Sheffield: Yes, As you can see - it is damaged but it can still be repaired. In it, a message was stored there.

Strategic Ambiguity or confusion, a trait I kindly accept it - I was either Empress or First Lady run from personal to full-range media. She said, as my aid grabbed and inspect it - no surprise at least for a second she quickly put it in an evidence paper bag and took it with her. A turn and she knew I wanted myself out of there.

Watabe Naomi: If you excuse us, Milady has an appointment soon and we really need to go now.

Sheffield: ...

Norfolk: Um, yes - We'll move now!

Suffolk: Thank you for your time, Her Majesty!

The maid then steps aside as both I and Naomi walk forward but I can see that Sheffield's eyes were voided, empty... No motion but words can be another method of expression - I've seen some people be like that. My husband said that Windsor's current head goes by the name of Elizabeth. She has always been like that went she inherited the throne from her father - King George the sixth after his untimely end by an illness that can't be cured.

As an advisor for both the crown and the House of Olympus, and as the closer inner of the admiral - I felt a burden larger and something a pain almost equal to my American counterpart. Walking down the hall and see both the Union and Royal officers step aside for me to pass. At the front of the building, I see that my husband send more than one, and behold I were 5 more of our aide's service.

Aide A: Please come onboard, Milady.

Sitting at the back of the car with my aide Naomi and the driver with another aide in front. We all move to the other cars with the three remaining aides following behind. It was minute that we arrive at the base's hanger where, at the same time - my husband arrive too in his motorcade limo.

The car limo that my husband stop before the craft itself was surrounded by Secret Service people and our detail of ours. A moment later, the door opens, and see him in a formal space tight bodysuit, coated jacket with an ASF delta badge.

Mobile: Koharu. Naomi.

Naomi: Your Excellently.

Koharu: Mobile.

Both of us exchanged greetings and quickly boarded the prepared transport - Now went I say transport, I don't mean a transporter that beams from surface to ship or station but is more symbolic and functional. 

Pilot: We have confirmed rendezvous coordinates for ASF One.

*Beep*

Pilot: Control, this is Aero One - request for departure.

Staff: All flight systems confirm and check - We will be departing momentarily.

The transport was a cabin-nacelle design of the A-class Shuttle, the interior wasn't just simple but it was comfortable with a moderate range of simplistic.

Mobile: *sigh*

Sitting down beside my husband as he with his leg crossed and stare at his pad terminal, looking at it. Naomi is sitting opposite of me looking somewhat nervous as she knew that someone like the president wouldn't be alone.

The wait and prep time was unbelievable, it was long as hell - probably by the Royal to keep the thing that they are the only monarch here but, know Nimitz and Halsey along with the majority of the Union - they aren't buying that. Mention before - Inside, I sat next to my husband and opposite were my aid and his; Thoma as goes by his name. 

Mobile: Nice of you to join us.

Thoma: Aaahh... Just making sure they didn't lose our luggage.

His calm yet joyful ambiance was great in any condition, especially the Japanese style - his appearance was a chaotic, red jacket, grey pants, black shirt, and boot with a horned headpiece to accompany his blond hair.

Watabe Naomi: When was the last time you left Aurora and then return?

Mobile: None of your goddamn business.

Thoma: Thought so.

Mobile: When people mysteriously vanish, no one will ever find their bodies.

He said in a sarcastic way, the ambiance was breathable - well, given that the Royal was just an annoyance if it was just them alone but if things like the current Sardegna and Ironblood long with high-head powered try to show off while unknowingly positioning themselves in a damsel that makes any dictator think nuke was an option.

Watabe Naomi: We used to use that for marks in target practice.

Thoma: Ah, this must be weird for you.

Mobile: If it's any consolation, I don't want to be here either.

Koharu: Could be worst.

*Beep*

Ship Pilot: All stations and hand. This is the pilot, prepare for lift-off.

Said as then the ship pilot, announce through the P.A. - whoring sound of the ship's atmospheric engine and the low rumble of it the hydrogen ones can be heard. The leg is down and all our belts are a click or on.

*Reee-Buzzz* *Ta-WHOOSH!!!* *Rmmmbbllrrr*

The ship take-off is no surprise... Lifting up the ground and accelerated to the departure speed of the based hanger. During takeoff and landing by shuttle, the hull would normally be shaken but not too much. Memory serves, the vibration end in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. 

*Wher* *beep*

Pilot: Clear from the atmosphere, course correction land on the path at Alpha-Sirria of ASF One - ASF Kennedy. Time set on Sol standard time now at 

Just on time, but the sudden jolt was a bit too much for one.

Mobile: Say something to distract me.

Koharu: hm... I don't like how it is set up like this... why all of a sudden you are in this that lead us here... I reckon... It dreaming.

Thoma/Naomi: Ehe~

Mobile: Actually, keep that to yourself.

Looking out, through the ship's monitor I can see that Earth is still the shining hope for those who have dreams.

- - -

[Back on the surface - Azur Lane Base, Hawaii, Oahu, 1701 [Honolulu Hours] | Third PoV]

Meanwhile, back on the planet's surface - it now dinner for the entire base with activity in the dining hall are concentrated. Nevada and her kitchen staff are ruining the kitchen again for the ensign to the commander.

Spread of the devil, Nevada was lead head for the Union Intel-Operation as her vessel were obviously following her name and were outfitted with various gear such as sensors, radar, antennas, and industrial replicators. Nevada was also a cook as she have a master's and pass culinary training with a degree on it so she was somewhat a jacket of all trades as a specialist.

Nevada: Well, what I can get you?

Washington: Roasted Beef, vegetable soup...

Nevada: Baked bean, Cole slaw, and tea?

She said and Washington flustered a bit, it was no secret that Nevada worked as the Union head of Fleet Intelligence or SIGINT. In SIGINT she is in charge of reviewing hundreds of data and with the task of operation she is in charge of the many hungry stomachs in all three meal courses per day.

North Carolina: Once again, Nevada

She said while Washington just venting and North Carolina is humble, The scene changed to the two admirals sitting at a large 8-chair dining table, Nimitz sitting at the center at one end while Halsey sat on his right side.

*Chop-crunch*

Adm. Nimitz: How is your time here, Bull?

Adm. Halsey: Good, although the ambiance was modern but chaotic. Hear that Mobile will be heading toward A... what is it, The word is there but can't say it.

Adm. Nimitz: Aurora. ASF Capital Planet, According to Biloxi - she and Birmingham will to capital as well too.

Adm. Halsey: Princess and Dutchess alright or else what.

Nimitz and Halsey were dining at the base private dining room for them to eat their meal and the food was served accordingly to their diet and health record. The chain of command is visible clearly as before ensign to admiral will always get hot or warm food from the kitchen but some went to the replicator if things doesn't fit them.

Northampton: *nom* What?

Houston: You got to be serious about this, Hamp.

Chicago: This reminds me of my tactical and operation training exam, you know.

The heavy cruiser is discussing the new upgrade to their ship as the ASF is providing them with the engine, shielding, and moderate weapon technology to the USN and Starfleet is providing them with their own weapon making them use a combination of it. 

Others, however... was at least say were well. 

Cleveland: It getting a little lonely here... Where is he going now

She said at her table, Cleveland - along with her colleague, Brooklyn, and Phoenix.

Phoenix: Now, now - There is no need to rush, Cleveland.

Brooklyn: Even though it was to be a close-loop affair, it seems that Royal is having a difficult time, and although the Taiwan-Dragon government is fully open.

Cleveland: I wonder what position I will be in... 

She grows at the slow reveal of the Union and ASF position, especially the close inner circle. In the ASF, the President of Azura Stellar Union is elected but that happens after the new leader of the Olympians is confirmed. As for the Olympian, The house has both official and ceremonial roles to play the house regulates power and oversaw the entire ASF.

Add the fact that one term in the ASF Presidental line equals about 8 years and the one who is president will be the head of politics and military affairs, and the fact is a messy affair. Politics in the ASF or any nobility-democrat with some refer as an Aristocracy nation is always chaotic as they are all divided by rank or hierarchy for the military - both officer and enlisted followed by the civilians such as major business enterprises or well-known minors that have a huge impact. 

Unfortunately, this can be only handed by the head of the Olympian in an accolade ceremony on the Azura's homeworld of Aurora at the Alexandria Grand Hall, this happens went the Emperor/Empress, sometimes refer as King/Queen grants an appointed grant a title that follows the Stellar Service Affiliation [SSA] as well as given the title to those who serve with dedication range. The title very with the most common variety from the lowest was Baron, Knight, and Esquire. The higher was such as Sir, Lord, Viscount, Count or Earl, Marquees, and Duke. 

Cleveland: Birmingham got Princess and Biloxi got Dutchess but need to go to homeworld to activate them as both are titles and powerful... Denver is soon - I say SOON to be appointed as commander to the new station in orbit and Columbia as head of the new forming expedition and commander of the 12th Fleet!

Brooklyn: Montpelier will be assigned as the new ASF 5th Fleet guarding and stationing at Earth's orbit.

Phoenix: Um... Brook, just one wee little question...

Brooklyn: Sure, What is it?

Phoenix: Went will you decide to run for office?

*Puft!!!*

Brooklyn: Phoenix! Say that once more then I will hit you and send you in orbit for frak sake!

Her elder said Phoenix despite her free caring and often refer as a fighter in nature stance was strong in the setting accord after the tuning and diagnostic. As for the mentioned line of hitting and sending to orbit, technically she can if she activates the suit gear if they aren't tuned in yet and charge attack.

But that didn't come as a certain entourage entered and make it somewhat of a hazardous zone for navigating.

???: Hoho, It seems that boy-crown has trouble so much that requires him to be there in person.

Brooklyn: You know - I might now start to have second thoughts now...

Phoenix: Isn't she suppose to be in those high-class halls, In their eyes went they are here is a joke equal to the servant.

She said exclaimed the fact the Royal camp, Elizabeth can be a headache to the Union and more to the Russian and other monarchy power or nationalist extremes... 

Belfast: Your highness, please refrain for speaking ill well to our neighboring power. Their response to us will be-

Queen Elizabeth: Why should I be worried about - they don't hold a claim on us, we're-

???: Your highness, might I advise you to at least hear what the head maid has to say.

Then Rodney appears with what apparently is Nelson in restraint, to some in the USN this is somewhat a relief as this allows their tomorrow afternoon tea event - while it designs to gather everyone for relaxation before Monday shift work, few used this as an informal meeting between commander from between two to the line such as last week where - the entire member of Battleship Division gather to discuss tactic and logistic as well as keeping up their contact beside letter or call.

Sheffield: Your highness, this way.

Belfast: As I said, the message was clear and I will say it again quotes; "If she does anything that will put her or the alliance in jeopardy or end of her field... I will annex the land and head on the Acheron, go the same for the other with no exception." You should ask the captain of the Prince of Wales, as her's commander was there too.

Queen Elizabeth: ... Is he serious about it?

She ask as Belfast nodded with her head up and down - the "Queen" realized that by signing off the mission to Sakura without consulting the three other camps (in her word), then she wouldn't be in this position. The silence was broken with evening news from the hall share-based monitor and the current channel was on the Federation News Network with Headline saying President Adama was on Earth and returned to Aurora.

FNN News Reporter A: Good evening, and welcome to this evening's news - On June 21st, 2409; ASF Offical - Mobile Adama is departing Earth for Aurora to formally return. What you see now is a live video of Aero One, This is the President's Shuttle - with the commander-in-chief on board with what we believe is the First lady, Koharu Honda too. Where they are going to board ASF One head and bound for the ASF capital of Aurora.

FNN News Reporter B: As you have known, We didn't know this until we receive word from the S.I.C. and Pentagon that it was true - by the practice they do, at least 10 years of military or political service. Sadly, there isn't much other than what we have but another piece was that Mobile and his entire family are royal but their identity hasn't been confirmed yet, Those ideas were shot down as the title of nobility is ceremonial but their office was more interesting.

The two reporters said This recent media sparked attention and with revealing the ASF president, and the two admirals aren't shocked with Nevada as well too.

FNN News Reporter A: That's right but, back to the media where Aero One as we can see - the craft were escorted by the ASF-Starfleet fighter screen comprised of wings from the Starfleet carrier USS Kestral and ASF-own fighter of F-201 and added were recent deploy F-202. The destination from Aero will be the ASF Kennedy, designated as ASF One for this return, as usual, the member of Olypian have a habit of returning to their home one way or another.

FNN News Reporter B: Yes, So strange where these ASF folk here - another note was the confirmation of the ASF Sol. An Helio-class station on site by both ASF and Starfleet and managed by USNA. Will talk more, as today the ASF station half-completes site was used as the Aero One arrival stop.

FNN News Reporter A: From this point onward, We'll look at the arrival of the president. Join Samual Wale on ASF One.

The screen changed and return to the hall, It wasn't a pleasant site but long story short - Elizabeth throw a tantrum and walk into the private room, and forced Belfast to allocate the serving there.

The fact that Mobile is president and an Emperor and President was disturbing enough, to say the least. With the cat out of the bag and while technically he is returning for an official reason - that didn't mean that his work in USN and Starfleet is over as he has for who now until the war with Siren-Axis is over or any other to be realistically speaking.

- - -

[In Orbit of Earth, ASF Station Sol - ASF Kenndy, Orbiting Earth]

High above and at the same distance away and similar to Earth Spacedock, The ASF Sol - a station that was located in orbit of Earth was chosen as the departure and arrival site. 

The ASF-owned carrier, Kennedy was chosen as the ship to transport the President and it was the first time after 5 years of transfer to become the Flagship for ASF Third Fleet.

ASF Kennedy: This is ASF Kennedy to approaching craft, Aero One - Please decelerated and maintain speed at 5 m/s. Beginning scan, follow by transmitted clearance verification code - over. 

With anything, this is a serious operation as the ASF Sol - in it, the incomplete state will be a perfect site to take out not only the CnC but also cripple at least two carriers; Kennedy and the other Modinago. With regulation, on approach as standard; any craft that enters a ship or station garrison's area operation will need to be identified and transmit a clearance code to be in it.  

Aero One: This is Aero One to ASF Kennedy, ASF One - Reduced to 5 m/s and transmit verification code on the mark. ... Mark. 

ASF Kennedy: Code Verified, Aero One. Processed on approach with ball on-site at port for a landing at Forward Hangar Bay 2 at your description, Aero One. Control Kennedy, out.

Aero One: Thank You, Kennedy - See you onboard.

The carrier has 4 hangar/shuttle bays located with 2 in front and 2 in flight pod configuration. The ship's design is to have at least 2 shuttles both types of A-class Shuttle (Type-1 and Type-2) on board. Entering it, with the hanger closed and pressurized - during this, the Shuttlecraft was surrounded by 8 are from the Kennedy onboard security team and 6 were from the secret service. The shuttle aft ramp was open and low down.

*Vrrr-wha...* *Ta-clang*

Kennedy P.A.: All assigned honor guards, report to the Forward Hanger 2.

Soon the vent indication turns green with all 4 squared indicators full, signaling that the hanger by has been pressurized and filled with normal O2 oxygen. The guard walks down and forms a single stand-in formation with and phaser rifle in hand along with this was the ship's captain. The door of the shuttlecraft opens and the president is now onboard the ship.

Kennedy's captain: Captain Winter Rodney.

Mobile: Captain.

Mobile and his accompaniment boarded the ASF Kennedy, where they are accosted by a crowd of reporters, cameramen, and journalists. The ambiance was very familiar as officially - Mobile was acting as President while his counterpart of both vice and minister are on overtime for anything as the rule of Strategic Ambiguity was that no one should know who or what is in control. 

News Interviewer A: Mister President, do you believe the Starfleet Commission has any complicity with the Siren-Axis attack on Pearl this month... 

News Interviewer B: Mister President, any comments on the factory drone incident at Kalos? 

Watabe Naomi: Not now, please. The communications director will be scheduling a conference shortly. 

Thoma: Please wait, the president isn't in a good condition now so-

???: Mister president, This is Samual Wale from FNN - Is it true you reached out to the Axis, Vichiya, and Some of the clans or houses in the Sakura Empire to discuss a peace treaty? Because that's what I've been hearing.

He ignores them as he let his aid handle the situation, but stops when they hear the FNN news reporter, Samual Wale's voice, asking him if it's true he is negotiating peace with the Axis.  

Mobile: The only thing that the Axis has to offer me is their unconditional surrender and for those, you members were nothing more than rumor. 

FNN Reporter Samual: The other world such as Protar and Archji has been incommunicado or delayed comm in the civilian sector and at the mercy of the DRF add that almost two-thirds of our forces were engaging with the DRF and now Siren. They could be starving the settlers out or using them as forced labor to... -

Mobile: That's why we're at war with them. 

FNN Reporter Samual: Has anybody in your cabinet proposed negotiations? 

Mobile: The deliberations of my cabinet in a time of war are a matter of national security and none of your fucking business.

He retorts that the only thing the Axis can offer him is their unconditional surrender. The FNN reporter tries to get the president's comments on the state of the ASF member world, which has been struggling and left the cliff edge with DRF and Siren. 

The war with the DRF, even with their effort with RWI and other - many worlds fell since the enemy took control of some planet of ASF's outer territory, and of the state of negotiations on the war, but Mobile repeatedly rebuffs his with pointed retorts. 

FNN Reporter Samual: Mister President, the people of this planet and many have been through hell, and it's only getting worse with the day onward. 

*Beep-Beep*

FNN Reporter Samual: They're just looking for honest answers. You owe them that.

The reporter feels Mobile owes the people of Earth some honesty after all they've been through, but then a beeping noise when Koharu gets a message on her terminal, signals Mobile and ignores the FNN reporter then walks away. 

Thoma: In case that wasn't clear enough, we're done here.

He said, stopping the report from moving forward - Samual is about to walk after him when Thoma stops the reporter

FNN Reporter Samual: You know, Mister Thoma and Miss Naomi, if you want my advice...

Watabe Naomi: I don't.

Thoma: Now. Now.

FNN Reporter Samual: - You should try to impress upon your boss the fact that she has constituents, not subjects.

He tells Bobbie to try and impress upon Avasarala that she has constituents, not subjects. 

Watabe Naomi:  She's aware of the distinction. 

FNN Reporter Samual: The one thing I always liked about you two is that you are really good at concealing things that people least want to see.

Naomi says that both the president and first lady is aware of the distinction, causing Samual to smile and share that the one thing he always liked about the staff of the Olympian of concealing thing that people least want to see.

- - -

[Midway, Union Territory - Midway Atoll | Denver PoV | 0900 (Samoa Hours)]

Well, This is my trial by fire... At least it wasn't that bad, right?

*Boom* 

???: Torpedo incoming at 4'o clock at bearing 109 mark 068!

???: Active PDC and return fire!

How should I explain this... Before I was assigned to be overseeing the ASF Sol, I was tasked with patrolling the Midway Sector with USN Fifth and Seventh Fleet in a seek-and-destroy mission for any Siren forces that is reportedly nearby.

*Boom*

???: Hey, Denver! Where the hell is the PDC?!

Denver: AH! Right, Set on auto, and fire pulsed now!

I said as with my gear rigging on my back connector, part of my rig has these turrets as most of my Bofors have been removed. The turret turns to get its solution and opens fire in a blistering volley in orange. As for the person who I see wearing a seductive uniform clothing and having red-crimson-like hair that recent yell at me... That is Witchita.

*Ta-BRRRTT* *Ta-clip---Clip--Clip*

Witchita: Son of butch, Torpedo. 

A.I. Computer: Guidance locks are on, Firing.

*Ta-Whoosh*

???: Essex to all, I can use some flak or PDC here thank you!

She said as I look to see the carrier in damsel, as usual, the fighter is readily chewing in a dogfight up there. As for this Essex, the person wore a blue uniform with an open chest area and shirt decore in a red necktie, blue jacket-coat, and black pantyhose.

Denver: Set to auto-targeting.

*Ta-BRRRTT*

Essex: Thank you, Denver. Glad to have some flak you give back there.

Moving in the position I shield myself with PDC and look at my display terminal at my left, I see that it began to look grim.

*Beep-beep*

Denver: Where the Beaver and Fletcher?

Witchita: What?

???: Over here!

???: Calling the Beaver?

For the love of god, who is it designed these girls - models after a kid and sent them to war, absolutely insane. The FBI and local PD will put someone like that behind bars?! Anyway, at least Fletcher look like a young teen - red hair wore in a single sailor-style dress with a necktie, sailor hat, and brown shoes. Fortunately, the destroyer's clothing is the same and wasn't ridiculous as a certain submarine. My note in remembering our DD was in my little pocket book which really helps sometimes.

_ _ _ _ _

Little Beaver member and profile...

Charles Ausburne with yellow hair and purple eyes
Thatcher with bronze-amber eyes and cyan
Aulick with blues eyes and dark pink hair
Foote with yellow-amber eyes and green hair
Spence with yellow-amber eyes and pink hair

_ _ _ _ _

Fletcher: Need something, Lieutenant?

Charles Ausburne: Calling Justice?

Thatcher: Hehe.

Aulick: Um...

Foote: ... Is there something wrong, Den- I mean, Lieutenant Commander.

Spence: Please... Please don't punish us-

Denver: I'm not going to, for Frank's sake.

I quickly dismissed that thought of whatever they run on these destroyer heads. The number of Siren increases here has kicked up a notch... Still could be worse.

[Midway, Union Territory - Midway Atoll | Third PoV]

The Fleet that was sent to Midway was more than just seek-and-destroy forces, Adm. Nimtz knew that he can't just rely on the old fashion data reported by Wake Island Outpost within a week or two. This has been pointed out by the Union ONI and Starfleet Intelligence along with ASF Intelligence all out and on the table, but in order to fool the enemy. 

Essex: Essex to Witchita, Actual - Have the item placed at their designated position?

The Admiral began to make a slow evac out of Wake Island with each day passing as it need to be completed in four days counted today onward and went it was completed started in the next 5 days' time, Wakes will be fallen to the enemy hand but the time they bought will be used to its fullest.

Witchita: Essex, Actual - The last of our packages is in place on the dot and awaited instruction.

Essex: Copy - Computer opens a line to the carrier Independence and cruiser Denver

*Chirp-Beep*

Said the carrier commander is currently aboard her's ship and the bridge-CIC is currently talking to Witchita through on her side a holo-screen. After which two holo-screens with images of Denver and Independence appear followed by a salute greet.

Denver: Commander.

Independence: Commander.

Essex: All three of you done out a work, Lieutenants.

She said, as Essex hold the rank of Commander and performed her duties as the ship's acting captain - her performance was almost spot on with her command and science ability spot on. As for why she is leading a fleet of ships into Midway and lace the entire area with not just mine but several buoys and platforms. 

Witchita: Obviously - but, I'm a bit concerned... Denver, correct me if I were wrong but-

Denver: It's alright, My brother will always respect my wishes besides - I'm not someone like the Empress and Dutchess. 

Independence: In terms of girls in our house both mediant and extended - I say it is quite a hassle. Internal marriage is off the board or tossed out of the window.

Essex: In any case, as I say our work here is done... Still, I wonder...

Denver: Wonder what Enterprise and her crew would do in your shoes?

Essex: I guess I can't keep that for myself forever, can I?

She said as Enterprise was Essex's senior by the time she enter - Enterprise was already in her third year while her sister elder Yorktown in her final fourth year and Hornet was in her second year. In her's eyes, she desires to become one like her.

Denver: Listen, Essex - Right now, it seems that I'm breaking a few rules but hear this; You can't be the same as what others did before in time you will achieve something far greater than your idol.

Essex: I see... Still, I wonder... What can I learn from her to get myself better?

She said as on her ship's CIC the interior was modern but militant with its grey color and the only differences in color were the lighting around it and the ship's emblem on the room wall. This is her first open sea command mission and she doesn't want a screw-up on her first day.

Essex could feel the difference between her and others much like her sibling, Bunker Hill, Shangri-la, Bon Homme Richard, and Intrepid. In terms of ships, by the 2380s, the Union created the Essex II-class Carrier - an improved version of the famous 1940s Essex-class Carrier and successor to the 2340s Tarawa-class Carrier. This class of ship ID can be seen inside the ship CIC where a dedication plaque has the name, affiliation, registry, and ship class along with the date of the ship's commission and location where it was constructed

Essex: sister... Richard, where... where are you... 

She said as pulling out an item from a hidden panel, revealing a box open and it was filled with metal from her previous assignment and a photo of her sister with a date taken on November 2406. The first wave of the class was comprised of USN Essex(CV-7-C), Intrepid(CV-11-B), Bunker Hill(CV-17-B), Bon Homme Richard(CV-31-C), and Shangri-la(CV-38-A). After the vessel's completion, all five went on a shakedown under their respected crew at the time in 2384, at the same time with the situation in the Pacific Ocean and Atlantic getting heated up 10 more were ordered and began launching 2 to 4 every year, but an incident causes a temporary halt on March 2406. 

*Ra-Beep*

Essex: All hand... This is the commander... All tasks have been completed, Reudevouze at the pre-designated location at Point June - Warp went all ships are counted.

She said, as from that day - Essex deep down is still on an active-passive rescued mission with the last record said; The Bon Homme Richard and her fleet the Union Carrier Wing 91 along with 5 escorts mysteriously disappear through an anomaly located in the over 700 kilometers away from San June, Puerto Rico in the Bermuda Sector. 

*Beep-Chirp* 

Flickering her hand Essex opens an image of Bon Homme Richard, her identities with the surname Beverly Richard Bradley and her captain - a late-20s-year-old man in a captain uniform the man goes by name of Addison Smith. Access to this file was limited as the nature of these anomalies were unknown, but were allowed due to the fact of Captain or now-Admiral Mobile and a few selected captain from Starfleet who are interested in this too. 

Resulted was the Union Command along with Pentagon authorized Intrepid and Shangri-la to look through it. Add as a bonus that all Essex-class Azuran allow the keeping of the ship's log, navigation charter, more importantly - Richard's last audio transmission before it went dark.

Ship's A.I.: Accessing File Log CV31A-03-14-2384-1842, Located of last recorded sited 700 kilometers from USN Puerto Rico Base - Roosevelt Roads Naval Station.

Audio Log: "Mayday, Mayday *static* - This is USN Bon Homme Richard, we *static* sustain damage after passing *static* an anomaly. Repeat *static*."

Essex: Richard... If you are out there and alive...

With tears, this war was more than enough to move her. What she heard was what the base in Puerto Rico received as the anomaly have also a disruption property too, which explains a few reasons why went the ship's beacon was cut off and the Union along with Starfleet at the time sent an expedition force to look into it. 

Essex: Please be safe. God help us all.

She said as a day later after the expedition discover that the Carrier Wing 91 escort was intact and fully recoverable while the carrier itself and Azuran; Richard with ship's crew number 200 all still listed as missing to this day. There is still some mystery regarding the Bon Homme Richard and things on March of 2384 remain unknown whoever did this... will have a lot of explaining to do. 

- - -

[Azur Lane Base, Oahu | Third PoV, 2109 Hours(Honolulu Hours)]

While the Union force deployed to Midway and set up an ambush but things now started to be lit on a fuse. Inside the base command building, Admiral Nimitz sat on the desk and looked through all the latest Intel they have with all known Axis activity, but he need a valid reason to send these ships to Midway for a staged ambush. He deduced with the fact of siren technology in the mist it was likely that the Axis intended to send them elsewhere.

*Knock-knock*

???: Admiral.

Adm. Nimitz: Commander Biloxi, come in.

Biloxi: Did I come on a bad- 

Adm. Nimitz: No but I assume you knew what was going on as we don't quite know what type of frequency these jap. 

Biloxi: Perhaps I might find you a person for that and funny enough he is currently at this base asking for you to be assigned on a destroyer. 

She said Nimitz can fizzle remember the person in this scenario, grab a terminal then flicks her hand to display an image and service records of one the based intelligence officer. The record shown was Lieutenant Commander Edwin Layton, in the Admiral time - other men go by the same name as well too.

Adm. Nimitz: I see, yes- Oh?

Biloxi: Admiral?

Adm. Nimitz: ... his name is Leyton, no wonder why his name is familiar and his profile too.

He commented as he saw who Biloxi recommended, Leyton much like his predecessor was from the intelligence officer who witness the Pearl Harbor attack. These facts however are in total criticism as some choose to ignore or neglect their jury.

Biloxi: Also, he wishes me to forward this. Admiral, did you receive a call from Starfleet or D.C.?

Nimitz: I did, they say that their target several of our outposts and island as well as bases in two letters code. Historically Midway is MO correct?

Biloxi: Actually, sir - it's AF, not MO. MO is for New Guinea.

The admiral grinned as while Biloxi is somewhat new to the game, he knew that with Leyton and on her crew team - Union fleet Intel will double overnight.

Adm. Nimitz: Let's see what station HYPO has in store right now. Send a message to Edwin Leyton and schedule an appointment with him. Unexpected of course, I suspect that his colleague, mister Rochefort will be with him so add that too.

Biloxi: Understood. Admiral, Will you be back in the open sea again?

Adm. Nimitz: That will be nice but... I'm locked.

He added and last with a whisper as well it's nice to command a ship and get things done. The admiralty has a self habit of making people miserable.

- - -

[In orbit, Onboard ASF Kennedy, VIP Quarter | Third PoV | 0720 Hour(Universal Hours)]

Return and away from the chaotic ground on Earth, Mobile in the ship's VIP quarter are at resting on the bed. While his wife is reading a book in the room including the sofa area, with a cup of tea, and is set with a very strange bottle filled with a blue liquid. As for the book, it has a title saying "Fifty Shades of Grey" and more such as "Twilight" as she is planning something that will be interesting.

*Shim-beep*

Mobile: Hm... Who is it now?

Koharu: Who is it?

???: It's Naomi, Milady.

Mobile: Enter.

The doorbell rang this grabbed the attention of both the President and First lady - hearing that it was Naomi, a flick of the hand and the door opened. The first lady places her book down while the president shuffles to sit upright.

Koharu: Is there something wrong, Watabe?

Watabe Naomi: Nothing but I'm here to deliver this... The last cargo box has now loaded and the captain forwards a message saying that we'll begin to depart soon.

Mobile: Rodney knew that I would miss this and there was no way I wouldn't miss it. 

He said as he was still in his bodysuit but with the jacket off to the side, getting off the bed and heading toward the counter with a bottle of his vineyard company Bourbon, a pitcher of water, and several square-base glasses. Walk and stop at the counter, he opens the bourbon bottle and pours one for himself.

Koharu: Should we go to see it?

Mobile: How long until we depart?

Watabe Naomi: In thirty minutes tops.

Mobile: Be there in twenty.

He said as Naomi nodded and left the room while Mobile has taken a sip of his bourbon and looked out into the pitch of the void through the ship's window. Went the aide left, Mobile felt a little relief as he then was walk to his wife, place his hand on her cheek, and wast to move closer before delivering a kiss to his wife in the lisp involved. The time they spend away from Earth and themselves is roughly half a month if all things go to plan.

Koharu: Isokaze...

Mobile: Let's have ours in the residents. 

He said as both soon finished their side business and made their way to the ship observation lounge. Which is located on the same deck, as their quarter.

Koharu: You know I wish this is our romance spot, seeing Earth shining before us.

Mobile: Yes, It is so beautiful but not like you.

The two hug and embrace each other as the conflict took a heavy toll a pond them. The scene of the two was seen by many on the observation deck but choose to remain quiet so that their journalist, cameraman, and photographer all took this amazing scene. That was until...

*Beep*

Ship's Comm P.A.: All hands prepared for jumping into warp in fifteen seconds. 14. 13. 12.

Mobile: Let's sit down.

Koharu: Agree.

The scene was interrupted by the ship comm P.A., while the two sat down and enjoyed the view with the ship soon move away from the planet and station with 2 escorts from the Inazuma-class frigate along with the carrier.

Ship's P.A.[helmsman]: 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

*Ta-Whoosh*

The carrier engine glow before the vessel propels itself, leaving a trail of blue particles effect behind, and it escorts the same as well too. Back inside the two looks and see the light of a star traverse into line as now the vessel is at warp destination Aurora.

Mobile: You know I receive a message from Ichihara as she passes with the original from Momiji.

Koharu: Oh?

Mobile: They said that they have Intel on recent activity in the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan add to the Taiwan Strait.

He said this is what a journalist wants a peek into the ASF military plan or new info for them before rigging it to their network and hoping to capture public attention. The war isn't going well for anyone, especially for ASF and Starfleet which have to contend with their respective enemy namely, Klingon Defense Force - KDF and Drone Reactionary Force - DRF as well as several more.

Koharu: An idea?

Mobile: I do, and I think I know who will be the right person to send.

Said in return, Mobile is clearly a no-quitter, and if he wants to withdraw he will make it costly for the enemy to pursue. He then began his monologue, the scene changed back to the ship in Midway, Essex on the ship's bridge and sat the captain chairs.

Ship A.I.: All ships are in position.

The robotic system said as it piloted and made course corrections to be parallel with the other as this been observed by Essex. On board, the Denver, the grey head inside the ship's interior bridge sat at the helm console as her bridge was configured to the Intrepid-class bridge. 

*Reeee-TaWhosh* *Ta-Whosh*

Outside at the exterior hull of the ship, the fleet warp engine glowed in a flash before the image was stretched and bounced back to its normal shape. 

Mobile: We're injured? Yes, but that doesn't mean we could just go and crawl back.

The red-headed monologue continues as the scene change to Azur Lane Base inside the admiral office. Nimitz is pulling out a notebook and he looking at it - Mobile left several pre-planned strategy plans, one of these plans was called Operation Counter Midway. The plan was to encamp the Axis force whether it was joined or not will play with the result of the Union victory.

Sitting in front of a hologram console in his office and opened a map of the Earth before focusing on the Pacific Ocean. Looking through 3 dimension display, Nimitz quickly grabs a wooden ruler and console including a drawing pen then makes a hand-grab motion and flexes a throw motion down that has the 3D image turn into 2D on the console open-top screen.

The admiral began to sketch a plan that will at least simulate the results that happen after the 1940s Battle of Midway with almost the entirely Sakura Empire carrier sunken or crippled.

Mobile: Are we in pain? Yes, we are. 

The knight's voice his monologue continued, The next scene changes to the modern design of the Starfleet office - Ichihara is sifting through the checklist as one of her monitor displays - the USS Glenn has completed its repairs at San Francisco Shipyard. On the acting commander of the 75, a picture frame cabinet fills with her hard-earned rewarding metal during her time before and her time as BG75 XO. 

Ichihara looks at the upcoming operation planning with each phase measured out down to the millisecond. To her, Japan not Sakura - is still her home while keeping the knowledge that the two sides between herself, her colleagues in ASF, and Starfleet; refer to as either Issei or Seiza and the Nihon-jin which are people who live directly in Japan Mainland are something in conflict with each other.

Mobile: Trying desperately to heal and pretend that we're not in the first place.

His monologue still continued, and the scene changed to one of the Sakura Empire resident rooms, inside a Japanese-style tatami room - two figures near the window of the room and the room-included table, both appear as humanoid female with two red-tip horns but differ with their hair and eyes; one has black hair and purple eyes while the other have white hair and golden-amber eyes.

The two wore a blue kimonos and were familiar with their surroundings look at each other and the black-hair one began to pull a terminal device out of her kimono sleeve and press the terminal button in a 12-input Swiping Keyboard Katakana sending a message to the unknown.

Another scene set appears still at Sakura, but inside and onboard a ship - where Akagi is standing before a strange device, this device appears spherical with its text pattern in hexagons all over it. The device hovers but still remains in place between an opening of a pilar holding it. The kitsune wasn't alone, as Observer appear out of the shadow and handed a black wisdom cube and placed it inside a strange construct. The device and construct both glow and soon all of this will be revealed.

Mobile: Those are a few valid reasons why we fight.

The scene returns onboard the Kenndy, still at warp and en route to Aurora. The last phrase said by the knight slowly becomes worried about the many things or pieces that are changing rapidly, and the more it happens the less that people around seem to know.

- - -

New Character/Ship:

Bristol

Saratoga 

Jean Bart

Littorio, Vittorio Veneto 

Bismarck [Bismark von Lindemann]

Ingraham

Captain Va'kel Shon

Watabe Naomi

Thoma

Witchita

Essex

Fletcher

[Little Beaver]
Charles Ausburne, Thatcher, Aulick, Foote, Spence

= = =

ASF Kenndy - ASC-CV-052, Anderson-class Carrier

ASF Inazuma-class Frigate

ASF Sol, Helio-class Station [Status: Underconstruction]

ASF A-class Shuttlecraft Type-2

- - -

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.7K 185 23
"A wedding ring won't save anyone..."-Salty_Kirumi. "So much of my early retirement... What's with the ring though...?" Ex-Commander of the New Phoen...
1.5K 46 14
A 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of one of the most popular stories of ROBLOXGamingDavid. Set with a different plot, revamped/repolished storytell...
2.7K 131 19
When metal creatures first arrived to earth, we brushed it off as something the military can handle a few months later all countries on the globe uni...
8 0 1
Laurie's a junior Star Fleet pilot in the war against the Borg, he's crashed on one of the Hainish moons of the planet Winter, and he's pretty much b...