The Vampair Series One And Tw...

By BlurryLuv590

So my darlings these are some different stories of these Devian vampires that belong to Daria Cohen to creato... More

Duke And Missi X The Peril Reader
Survival ( Duke X Peril Reader)
The Lady In The Purple Velvet Dress And Staff ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
The Vampire In My House( Duke X Peril Reader)
Night School( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
Lost In The Woods At Night ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
Accidentally To Hell~ ( Duke X Peril Reader LemonπŸ‹)
All Ex's Lovers Will Perish~ ( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
It's Just A Dream ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Halloween ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Cannibal Buffet~ ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Oweee Part 3.5 Duke Vs Missi X Peril Reader
Tis The Season To Be Merry ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader )
Just The 2 Of Us ( Duke X OC Character)
Drunk To Be Love ( Duke X Peril Reader )
A Vampire For All Seasons Spring Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Summer Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~ πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Autumn Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Winter Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~πŸ‹
A Visited From A Friend ( Duke X OC Character)
After~Duke X Shy Reader
After Part 2 πŸ‹~ Duke X Shy Reader
He Wasn't Ready Duke X Reader
A Sensitive Spot Duke and Missi X ReaderπŸ‹~
The Best Christmas Gift~ Duke and Missi X Reader
Staying For The Night~ Blurry's First Appearance!πŸ‹~
THE 6.6.6K VIEW SPECIAL!!!!!! Head Over Heels ~
Sleeping With Enemy~Duke X Reader
Damsel Birthday~ It's My Birthday ~
Staying Home Courtine Duke and Missi X Reader
Moon Over You ~ Duke X Reader
Wine Feelings ~ Duke X Reader
As Above And So Below~ Duke X Reader
At Your Service Part 7.5 NSWF! Duke X Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDORA!^^ ( Gift)
How To Be Best Friends With A Vampire Duke X Reader
The Vampire in My Daughter's House
Vampirness Aid Missi X Sick Male Reader
Author Shitty Doodle XD.
Vastum X Duke Straddling Upon Vamp~ NSWF
Marking You ~ Duke X Maid Reader HEAVY NSFW!
Let Me Show You How It's Done~ Duke X Reader HEAVY NSWF!
I HATE YOU! Duke X Reader NSWF
Unintentionally Hot Boi~ Duke X Maid Reader NSFW!
Death Waits For No One Nightmare( Duke X Missi X Reader)
~Beg For Me~ Duke X Reader EXTREME πŸ”ž ~Smut~
~More Than A Quicky~ Duke X Reader πŸ”ž Extreme
A Vampair Birthday( Duke X Reader NSWF πŸ”ž)πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³
~ Fuck Finals! ~ Duke X Female Reader Heavy NSFW πŸ”ž
Dressing Up While Making Love Duke X Female Reader NSWFπŸ”ž
Your The Fucking Reason Why~ Duke X Female Reader πŸ”ž
~ Her Perfect Gift ~ Duke X Female Vampair ReaderπŸ”ž Smut
Along Came A Dr and Vampair ( Duke X Masacrik X Reader ~DARK~ ( NSWF πŸ”ž)

You're Life Doesn't Matter ( Duke X Reader πŸ”ž EXTREME NSWF)

281 5 0
By BlurryLuv590

Hello Spooklings, sorry again I haven't been updating with fics and stuff just started another year in college but I promise you the majority of the one-shots I'm working on are drafts once I finish most of them. I would upload them here and this is one of them. Since it's already September and the spooky season is coming up soon, let's go with the darker side of things. THIS IS STORY IS REALLY FUCKED UP, WITH VULNERABLE LANGUAGE, 18 NO MINORS ALLOWED!!!!!! Alright I warned you but sit back relax and enjoy this dark fic in your mind for a while~

~Night~

You were walking alone, the street lights kept flickering over and over as you glance at your phone seeing the missed phone calls from your mom, dad, and sister. Usually, you would be home like the rest of the people but you decided to go a different way. Whenever you step at the door all you see is your mother and father arguing about the littlest things, your sister with her boyfriend making out, and you were left behind doing the majority of the things on your own. Making your own food, going shopping for supplies, attending calls, and pretending to be happy but in reality, you weren't. Being ignored made you question

" Did they ever want me"? Should maybe haven't come in this world".

You didn't tell your family this but you were on the verge of failing high school between maintaining things in the house, you forgot to study, or ending up exhausted and falling asleep. You never asked for help because the fear bubbling inside you stomach feels that you're going to get punished. You also heard rumors that girls have been kidnapped and taken to the castle and shall never return.

You snapped on a twig making you flinch and saw that you were at a cemetery near a tombstone. You were starting to feel cold and needed a place to rest since you were walking all the way from school to this abandoned-looking castle.

Is this the castle that the people were talking about?

You looked at your sneakers for a moment and eyes wandering around the stranger area but if you were to stay in the castle, would they even care?

You walked forward into the castle and closed the brown door all the way through as you hear nothing but silence. You dropped your backpack on the ground curl up like a ball and decided to sleep for a bit maybe if the sun comes up, you can go back but in your mind you really didn't want to. Adjusting your eyes, lips quivering, hands curled up, legs together, hair falling at place and started to sleep.

Duke's Pov

He was in his main room listening to some records with a girl with purple short hair, purple velvet bride dress arms up in rope and part of her dress open, cuts, bites, and bruises were around the poor girl. She didn't want to give in her body to him so she instead try to run away but was caught. He was now playing Patti La Salle , " It's Over ".

Since you don't want to resist me, I'm going to resist and there's nothing you can do to stop me~ He said in a snarl his face close to the girl's chin.

FUCK YOU.... The girl spat out.

Oh honey honestly I will~ He had one hand covering her mouth with the record playing he spreads her legs and he pulls his black pants down all the way and then rips off her top showing her cleavage putting a hand on it making him moan. The girl yells and kick he slices her leg a little and lick the blood off.

Now this may hurt but you'll probably enjoy it. He takes pulls down his bat boxers revealing his cock as the girl shakes her head and tears coming out of her eyes and pulling on the rope harder to escape. Then he stopped for a moment and he smelled something new it made him moan to himself and turned on once again. Someone else is in his castle and a innocent virgin is what he smells Salvia dropping down his jaw. He puts his boxers, pant, up and turns off the record, putting on his vest, then cape also top hat with his cane.

You stay right there~ I'm not done with you yet! He said as he closes the down and goes down the stairs to investigate.

The girl saw a pair of scissors and uses her black heel to reaches to the rope line cutting it really fast as she kept glancing at the door hoping he doesn't come but he didn't. She falls on the ground and saw the wrist burns all over for being up for hours. The girl manages to stand and tries to warn the other person who's here to leave immediately going down the halls running.

Y/N' Pov

You were in a deep sleep until you felt a cold hand touching you're head, barely trying to wake up but you saw a scary looking white pale man with a pointy nose looking at you with a slight smile. You jolted from your spot and walk back from him.

Now I didn't mean to disturb you from your slumber, it appears you came to my castle. May I ask you what is your purpose being here~ Duke said taking a step forward with the cane hitting the ground hard and You were on the wall trapped.

I...I.. I needed a place to stay for the night but I'm so sorry, I didn't know you lived here I can always leave. You said picking up your back but Duke looks back his hands covering his eyes.

( Sniffs) They leave me... ( Sniffs) They always leave me... All I want is a friend or someone to have company.

You were walking to the door but stopped and turned to see Duke kneeling wiping his tears away.

Living here many years it quite bizarre but no family, people or even a friend has come here. They all ran over maybe because I'm scary. Well I'm sorry if I'm not like other people here. Duke said his hands around his shoulders sniffling a little. You wanted to leave but you felt sympathy for him same situation your going through people never wanted you or leaving you. You walk back and place your hand on Duke's cheek.

You're not alone.... no one wants me too... But we have each other and I'm sorry if I misjudged you~

Duke smile back at you and pulls your back all the way with your face hitting his chest he huge you as you spread your arms and hug him back for comfort.

You heard another footstep coming down the stairs.

Y/N YOU NEED TO RUN!!!!!! THAT VAMPIRE SHALL NOT BE TRUSTED. You looked for a moment and saw a girl that looked familiar to you.

MISSI!? You said realizing the state she was torn up dress, bite marks, cuts, bruises, and her face in pure shock.

You immediately run to hear scared as you saw Duke coming back up snapping his neck back into place and throws You on the ground as he takes Missi by the throat choking her.

NO!!!!!!!! LET HER GO! You was fooled by a vampire who only wants one thing.

" Prey".

Duke holds the cane and stabs Missi in the torso as she gasp and spitting out blood and he goes back and forth hitting her insides making her scream in agony and losing strength.

You were a nice bride Missi, but you'll have to go since you never wanted me~ Duke said and pulls the cane out of her torso with Missi laying on the ground bleeding all over. You screamed and immediately started to run.

I love when they run~ Duke said as he goes to chase a new bride. You went down the halls seeing the candles all fading to black and you go near the corners but it was pitch black so you run more through the halls but the candles were all gone. You breath heavy couldn't see anything in the pitchful darkness.

Y/N~ Come give yourself to me~

You keep hearing a voice while you kept turning your head and stepping back the voice was more of a whisper. Something didn't feel right, your face was flushed and down your pants was soaked for some reason. You place both hands on mouth to control yourself from moaning more.

Mmm....Mmmm....Ahhh~

You closed your eyes and felt another pair of finger touching your harden nipples underneath your sweater. You heard heavy breathing close to your neck with a very long lustful lick making you turned on. Tears pouring down your eyes the sensation was killing you. But you also enjoyed it as well.

Mmm..... NO! You bite Duke's hand making his groan and kick him in his nuts and made a rub for it leaving him behind and growling in pure rage.

You went in one of the rooms and you noticed lots of panties on the ground, cigarettes, condom wrappers, and blood stains on the floor along with clear liquid making you shutter. This must be the room where he plays with his food.

You saw the door knob wiggle and you hide underneath the bed hands covering your mouth with the sound of black heels clicking back and forth.

I know you're little bride ~ You cannot hide forever from me~

He looks through his closet filled with dresses for brides, he stepped on something slimy and he kneels down.

Huh the previous girl came without my permission... ehh I need to clean that up.

He then goes near the bed and rests his head on the pillows.

What do I have to take for a bride to fuck~ He said irritated and taking out a cigarette for himself and blows off the smoke.

You stay there for a bit but heard a fee Snores, he finally fell asleep unless he's resting for a few minutes. This was your chance. You crawl out underneath the bed and head to the door you turn to knob and look to see if he was awake, he wasn't so you close the door quietly and started to run again down the stairs and finally to the main door but it was locked.

SHIT! You yelled and you go to the back door which was also locked. You run back upstairs trying to find another door but they were all useless. You looked at the window perhaps it was made of glass. It was the only way you run back and was about to jump but a white pale hand grabs you by the neck and hits you you with his cane making you pass out.

I forever love you ~ for the rest of my days~

Always and forever~ You make my day~

You open one eye and saw yourself in a red velvet dress shoulder off puffs, with a pitch of black in the middle. You're arms were tied up as you were sitting on the edge of a small table close to the curtain and saw a gargoyle statue shattered.

My heart said commanding ~ To keep love and to all~

You realized that you were trapped in a room with a record playing as you tugged on the room but it was to tight making you groan in pain.

Making happy my desire dear~ Keeping you is my goal~

I'll forever love you

You heard the door with the sound of heels clicking back and forth and you gulp to see it was the vampire you met before and the one who commit a murder to your friend you knew Missi.

You....y..y..you bastard! You yelled art in the verge of tears.

I know I get that alot~ But tonight is going to change both of our lives.

Duke pins you on the ground as takes out a knife from his pants and stabs part of you're neck making you scream in pain which make Duke laugh more and he kept stabbing and stabbing to the point you were daze. Then he lifts up your dress spreading you're legs wide hooking them up to his shoulders. He then licks you're cheek as you gag and scream for help.

It's no use toots just you and me~ And my cock.

Duke then slams his cock all the way in your ntrance making you jump as he grabbed you're hand using the ribbon he had from his other cane tying so you couldn't move.

Now let the fun begin~

No please I beg you!!!!! You shouted seeing you're pussy soaked and twitching
Duke then pinches you're nipples making you moan loud as he squeezing them and puts the nipple on his fangs which made you cry in pain and pleasure. Duke then kissed you on the lips then he starts to thrust in and out as you moan legs all the way up.

Ahh~ No~ Ahh~ No~ PLEASE IT HURTS!!!!!!!

Ahhh~ Mmmm~ Fuck~ You're so tight and wet for me~ No we have all night my darling ~ Duke said biting into you're flesh as his cock thrust to your pussy he made your head pounds because he was pounding making you're whole body move and jiggle. Duke then moans biting his lip he lift you up while fucking you deep as you couldn't move you're arms.

You like that baby~ Mmm~ don't you~

NO I DON'T AHH~ AHHH~ AHHHH~ STOP!

You yelled with tears pouring down you're face as Duke pulls out his knife and stabs you on the side with blood pouring down and clear liquid leaking down you're entrance. You felt like passing out from the amount of blood falling on the carpet.

Mmm~ Let's try doggy style and you will obey bitch~

Duke said grabbing her pulling her back and making you bend down as he thrust up and down going turbo speed. You stick out your tongue silvia dripping down your mouth. Duke thrust were very harsh he then bites the other side of you're neck making you squeal he then forces you to be upside down making blood spin all over as he fucks you with his hips pounding so hard to the point you closed you're eyes trying to stay awake but you blacked out.

Mmm~ ( Groans, groans, groans) Ahhh fuck~ Ahh~

You barely open one eye until you saw yourself in Duke's coffin as he was deep inside you he looked upon your daze when you also notice your legs wouldn't move but you felt you're pussy bleeding from Duke fucking you for hours and he wanted more. You were on the verge of tears but then place you're hand on Duke's cheek where he stops thrusting for a moment and looks at you.

It's okay no one ever wanted me .... You can do what you want to me....It hurts so much but I'll still be by your side if you want to kill me or fuck me until there's nothing left.
Thank you Duke for accepting me....Those were you're last words as you mumbles between your lips as Duke then once again grabbed onto you giving a affection kiss he actually pulls his cock out and he take a few breaths. I pure soul tainted by the clutches of this lustful evil vampire.
Duke then caresses you're lip the bottom half as his red eyes glow pulling on your arms tight then he fucks you once again

Now hun you're going to scream of what I'm about to do you not just a organism.

You were confused bury your face on the pillow until you scream to see Duke pulling your arms by force with you're skin ripping and bones breaking and dripping down the black and red blood mixed. You screamed for a long time until your felt out of breath then Duke screams you're name when he's about to cum for you one last.

Mmm~ Fuck~ I'm Cummings, cumming, Cummings, AHHHH...HAAAA

Duke then groans as he puts his seed and cum inside you're pussy that cum pouring with mixed of blood. Duke then took you're ripped bloody arms and place it in the trash

Now that was lots of fun darling ~ I plan to use more one on our next encounter. Duke replies his fingers tracing all over your body.

You felt numb as Duke picks you up putting you in the shower cleaning his cum and the blood dripping from your swollen hole. You felt so dizzy you lay you're head back on Duke's back as he attend to clean you're dirty body more.

Your such an addiction ~ I cannot help myself when you do this to me. Duke said as he puts his fingers down you're core making you gasps

No...Please no more... it hurts..Ahhh.

Beauty is pain darling we have to feel pain sometimes ~ Duke said rubbing then pinching the perk inside and felt more of you're cum dripping out as you moan closing you're eyes this time hating that you give in to this vampire so easy.

Duke then take his finger out and then stitches the parts where he rips you're arms off that are now stubs. He then puts a wedding dress on with the veil as he holds you behind the waist and both of you Waltz into the hallways.

If you run he would have caught up to you, no arms means you couldn't open things or try to escape. You were so supposed that you didn't die from the lost of blood in neck, side, and you're vagina. You had to live with this vampire for all eternity but you wanted to die at this point. You saw Missi killed and now it was going to be you're turn. Then there was a little bit of hope flashing lights between the castle it was the police. You were happy and push Duke away and used your legs to pry the door open and you started to scream out so they could hear you.

HELP!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I'M TRAPPED WITH A VAMPIRE!!!!!!!! You shouted and used you're leg to bang on the door but nothing they left as you felt a pair of hands tugging at the end of your dress lifting it up and kissing your lips.

No.... You said in a whisper

Ahhh~ Ha~ Ha~ Haaaa~ Fuck~ Duke yet again was fucking you as you lay their helpless not feeling anything when he shoves his cock hitting the sensitive spot and piece his fangs into you're neck. You didn't care anymore about being raped, hit, banged or living you just want to die.

Mmm~ Haa~ I'm cuming again ~ Haaa~ It's a heavy load. Duke said while sucking on you're neck fresh new blood making stain on you're bride dress. You held onto his hand closing your eyes and moved you're lips until you're body completely stopped moving.

AAAAAAAHHH~ AHHH~ Duke groans when he relased his cum inside you again. He saw you're body not moving as he sighs and carries you into the bedroom opening the balcony window.

We had a nice run but I think it's time for you to meet you're maker~ Duke said as he kisses your lips for the last time and throws you off the balcony in the moon shines across you're face hair flowing dress poofing not moving just falling falling and falling

( HITS GROUND)

Duke then lights up a cigarette and sees his fellow bride body into pieces and bones popping. He then grabs his knife and tears appear on his face he doesn't want to die but he took advantage of a innocent soul. What cost him more is being alone in the empty abandoned home of his ~

~End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 156 35
That's right folks, the second edition's coming up! In this book, you'll see one-shots, incorrect quotes, asks, dares, reactions, all that stuff, wri...
82.7K 2K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...
7.8K 480 21
"Just, just I could feel that. The whole world is different from yesterday." An ordinary girl. In an ordinary world. However, in this ordinary wo...
2.1M 94.5K 56
Chance Nightshade, daughter of the Melbourne City Alpha, will avenge her brother's murder at any cost. Even if it means working with a charming vampi...