AMBW Imagines

By -LUSTBABYY

( ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜ž ๐˜๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜š ) ! More

Kim Taehyung
Cha Eunwoo
Nakamoto Yuta
Jaebeom
ATEEZ
Shonwu
NCT
Felix
NCT pt. 2
Han Jisung
Seungmin
Jeongin
Dean
Renjun
Wi Ha Jun
Mark Tuan
Choi Yeonjun
Choi Yeonjun
Wi ha-jun and Lee dong-wook
Wi Ha-Jun and Lee dong-Wook
Jimin
Woodz
Sunwoo
Jung Jinhyeong
Jay
๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜ž
Joshua
Jung Jinhyeong
Ni-ki
Keeho
Lee Seungjoo
Kento yamazaki
Yang Jungwon
Park Chanyeol
Kim Mingyu
Kim Jooyoung
Choi Seungcheol
Simu Liu
Wonho
Bang Ye-dam
Wonho
Jeon Jungkook

Park Jimin

5.8K 136 23
By -LUSTBABYY

BACKSTAGE

𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒: 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗃𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾.
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗅 ( 𝖿. 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 ) , 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 , 𝗌𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 , 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗃𝗈𝗈𝗇 !

"J-JIMIN!" your faint moans clouded the room with loud lewd noise of wetness— specifically from your cunt. It was something Jimin does often in fact he enjoys it so much he does it after performing— just can't wait to see you sprawled out for him after performing for millions. He loves the way you grip his neatly done hair tugging ever so lightly as he makes you cum for the fourth time of the night. "Can you cum one more time for me..hmm angel?" Words couldn't for in your mouth as you felt Jimin's slender fingers curl up inside you going in a pleasurable pace.

Jimin loved to see your eyes roll to the back of your head as you moaned only his name along with whimpers. "That's it baby moan my fucking name." Jimin smirked kissing your swollen clit before devouring you once again, fingers still fucking you so good.

You let out a gasp from not only the intense pleasure but the sound of a knock on the door. "Jimin? Are you in there?" Jimin was too occupied with you to even answer the oldest, so being the only one available to not make it suspicious you called out causing Namjoon to go silent.

"Y/N? Wha— where's Jimin." Your tearing eyes averted to hungry lust Jimin who continued to eat you out, not caring if the lewd wait noises could be heard from the other side. "He's— fuc— he's um I think using the bathroom." The only answer you could think of leaves Namjoon suspicious knowing he already checked the bathroom and even the others dressing rooms. "Y/N are you ok? Do you need hel—" "No! No I'm fine thank you tho." You answered feeling another orgasm build up in the pit of your stomach.

Namjoon thought it was best to leave not wanting to pry on any longer. "If you see Jimin tell him we have to go on stage in ten minutes." Not answering him you sighed as you hear his footsteps fading away. "Jimin— fuck! w-we could've got caught." You whined causing the man to look at you with innocent eyes— which was far from innocent at this moment.

"But we didn't, now enjoy the pleasure I can only give you." He winked fucking his tongue inside of you while using the pad of his thumb to run circles on your aching clit. You let out a pornographic moan as you felt your legs start to shaking. You gripped Jimin's hair tighter causing him to groan against your pussy— which obviously sent you off edge as you came hard. "Fuck!" Your mouth went slack as you moved Jimin away from your pussy as wetness spread everywhere. Jimin stared astonished as he licked your juices clean.

"Did I just—" "Fucking squirted..holy shit." Jimin stared at you lovingly as he help you fix yourself up along with him fixing his hair a little. Jimin kissed you on the lips lovingly before grinning.

"When I come back we're doing this again."

The End

____________
something quick and
simple hope y'all like it
have a great day/night
love y'all byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 613 24
This one's for my melanin girlies, There are a lot more to come, but I'm starting off slow. Enjoyโค๏ธ
3.8K 54 20
โ˜… ! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿช๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ ยท ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—“ ๐–บ๐—†๐–ป๐— ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ โ˜† "๐—๐—‚๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ.....๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿข๐Ÿข-๐—Ž"โ˜† " เฃญโธฐ โ˜…๐ŸŽž๏ธ แœ”...
671K 13K 130
WอŸอŸEอŸอŸLอŸอŸCอŸอŸOอŸอŸMอŸอŸEอŸอŸ TอŸอŸOอŸอŸ MอŸอŸYอŸอŸ AอŸอŸMอŸอŸBอŸอŸWอŸอŸ IอŸอŸMอŸอŸAอŸอŸGอŸอŸIอŸอŸNอŸอŸEอŸอŸ BอŸอŸOอŸอŸOอŸอŸKอŸอŸ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
431K 9.8K 200
My rants of imagination part 2 <3 - - - - ????All inspired by songs in my playlist ????