waiting for sadiq

By khadyjatt

STARTED 28 JULY 2022 FINISHED 17 SEPTEMBER 2022 When Nanah chooses to wait for the man she love "sadiq" never... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
THE END

42

272 42 6
By khadyjatt

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER 42

Quitting her job and having to stay home this past 3days is like the most difficult decision she ever make but atleast that bring her closer to her husband and there relationship seems right back on track or so she thought,
Been a housewife sure as hell isn't something she's looking forward to do all he life, with abubakar wedding fast approaching just 2days remaining she know very well she need to ask him what's the stand of the business capital he did promised her, she need to start something to keep her busy and also she want to know if the idea of Fatima carrying her fetus for her is still there, beside it's the reason of this marriage holding in the first place,

Laying on the parlour three sitter couch staring at the television uninterestingly Nanah sigh, she glance at the wall clock wondering what's keeping Abubakar from coming back home to have lunch, she pick her phone and After several attempts he didn't pick making her to sigh, she turn off the television and decide to take a nap.

Nanah's POV

I wake up with a very bad headache, I sigh and sit upright before looking up at the wall clock that shows 5pm, I look around the bedroom for any thing that will be a sign that my husband got back from work but everything is the way i left it, I grab my phone and there isn't any missed call from him Making me to sigh,
I decide to pray before heading downstairs, halfway through my prayer Abu walk inside the bedroom, I concentrate on my prayer and by the time I'm done Abu has already changed and head downstairs, I rearranged the bedroom, putting the dirty sky blue scrubs he removed and other stuffs into the dirty clothes hamper before heading downstairs.

"My one welcome."I say walking down from the staircase and he glance at me stretching his hand for me, I grab it and sit next to him.

"How was work?"I ask and he shrug.

"Alhamdulilah."he answer tiredly as i glance at the neatly dinning table.

"Aren't you going to eat?"I ask and he shake his head.

"I'm not craving thus jellof rice thing,
Cook something heavy for me,
Like pounded yam or whatever with egusi soup."he say and i release a tiring breathe to calm myself.

"It's ok,
Lemme just go to the kitchen."I say and he nod with his gaze fix in the television screen in an alert interest.

I quietly grab the food from the dinning table and head to the kitchen, turning everything into a takeaway rubber as i try my best not to get upset with Abu's inconsiderate attitude when it comes to him been a helpful,
I spend the next 2hours in the kitchen cooking and by the time I'm done cooking it's maghrib, I set table and decide to pray since Abu left to the mosque.

I'm currently sitting on the prayer mat when he walk in hastily making me to glance at him.

"Is everything ok?"I ask and he enter the walk in closet.

"Yes,
It just completely slip off my mind, Fatima was admitted earlier that was why I didn't even come he early, she's having a bad malaria,
I need to go and check on her."he say as i fold the prayer mat.

"Okay,
Can i come with you?"I ask and he glance at me before nodding with a shrug.

"If you want to,
But hury please."he say and put on the t-shirt before walking out of the closet

"I will wait for you downstairs."he say and grab the car key from the front of the mirror.

I sigh after he exit and decide to just put on my pyjamas, I would love to bath especially with me smelling all this weird kitchen ingredients but I know Abu won't wait that long, I put on some humrah i purchase within the week from the "kgujba incense palace" I'm satisfy by how nice i scent before grabbing my hijab from the bed and exit the bedroom.

Abubakar POV

The heavenly scent is what gained my attention and I look up not suprise to see Nanah, her love for perfumes and always wanting to scent wonderful is something i like about her, I stand up with a sigh.

"You didn't eat?"she ask and i glance at the dinning table deliberately.

"No it's fine,
Uhmmm just dish some of the food so we can take to Fatima, we can't possibly go empty handed."I suggest and Nanah face drop a little clearly not interested in the idea.

"Abu there's only 3 mold of pounded yam you should have said it earlier i wouldn't mind cooking with her, but we need to eat when we got back."she say and i sigh.

"Come on Nanah it's just a food you can cook something when we get back, just dish mine so we can take it to her."I insist and she sigh before storming to the dinning table grabbing the warmers and disappear into the kitchen.

After about 30minutes she comes out with a food bag and we leave, the drive to the hospital is a quiet one, somehow manage doesn't look very happy and the last thing i want is my wife looking like an angry Bird when we enter that hospital atleast a smile will be good and perhaps makes her look even more beautiful.

"Nanah did i say something that upset you?"I ask as the hospital gate open and she glance at me

"No I'm fine."she say releasing a heavy breathe as i park in my usual spot.

"Okay,
This one you aren't smiling,
Let everyone not see as do you are not happy,
It's not like I dragged you to come with me you voluntarily do that."I say and turn off the car with a sigh, open my door and exit with a sigh as i wave some nurses that are passing by.

I wait until Nanah come out of the car and remove the food bag from the bag seat, I offered to help and she hand me the bag as we quickly walk inside the quiet hospital building.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

For Nanah she have never seen abubakar so excited the way he look or maybe she's exaggerating but he look all excited as they walk to the hospital room, angry is the exact word to describe how Nanah is feeling, she didn't dish the egusi and pounded yam as Abu instructed, she's glad she didn't put the jellof rice in the freezer so she ended up microwaving it and the pepper chicken, she's suffered to make that dish she can't possibly dish all of it just to pleased Abu.

"Sallamu'alaikum."Abu say and push the hospital room open with a smile.

"Wslm."Fatima answer with a smile but the smile slightly waver when. Nanah comes in.

"Good evening Fatima,
How are you feeling?"Nanah ask scanning the VIP hospital room.

"Alhamdulilah,
Thank you for coming."she say and Nanah drop the food bag.

"Where's aunty lami?
Why did they leave you alone?"Abu ask and Fatima shrug.

"She went to get me some food in the hospital cafeteria."Fatima say and Abu smile.

"Ohh,
Nana cooked the pounded yam and egusi soup you told me you where craving earlier,
Right?"Abu say excitedly and khadijah look at him baffle.

"It's jellof rice honey,
Remember the pounded yam we ate before leaving home,
Fati don't mind him he's been forgetful."Nanah say and Abubakar look at nanah confuse.

"Jellof rice is okay beside it's just what's on my mind."Fatima say with a smile reaching out to grab the food bag and khadijah offered to help,
She fish the tasteful looking jellof rice and pepper chicken and hand the plate to Fatima who collect with a smile muttering a thank.

Upset is the exact word to describe how Abu is with Nanah, he feel all excitement of visiting the hospital all gone, so Nanah dish leftover and bring it to the hospital, how disrespectful can that be,
He was supposed to stay a little longer but he couldn't especially with how upset he is so once Fatima's aunt come back to the hospital room they bid goodbye with them and leave, with Fatima thanking Nanah endlessly for the food.

"I cannot even believe you dish the leftover and bring it to the hospital,
Do you know how Embarrassing that is?"Abu screech's once they climb the car.

"And I cannot even believe you've asked me to prepare egusi soup just so you will bring it to her in the hospital, do you know how stressful that was,
I'm glad i did dish the jellof rice, besides she enjoyed it and that's all that matters right."Nanah say with a hiss before turning her gaze to the road.

She cannot even believe Abu,
Men are scum she did agree with that word, not even up to 3months ago Abu was thesame person lieing to her even saying whoever he will marry will only be his "surrogate wife " and he would divorce her once she put to birth and now he's acting like a pathetic Romeo from a book,
She's glad she doesn't even put that in heart, she doesn't regret her action and as bad as that sound Abu can take a trip to hell if he thinks he can always have his way with her.

❤️❤️An Autan-mama books collection❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.9K 34
She hates royalty but she is royalty. What happens when a misogamist Amatullah is being asked to introduce a husband. Not only only does she have zer...
16.2K 1.9K 27
STARTED 22 SEPTEMBER 2022 FINISHED 20 JANUARY 2023 Ibrahim life isn't always perfect one problem after the other, with an ungrateful wife who...
11.7K 1.1K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...
157K 18.6K 53
Airah is spoilt, pampered but she still is a good girl. After graduating from school she wants nothing but to take care of her parent like they did...