I wanna ruin our friendship (...

De Maxiie83

Jinx is your school bully and you're just the quiet kid. One day she finds out your secret and only time will... Mai multe

Introductions
1.
2.
3.
4.
A/N
5.
7.
8.
9. 🍋
A/N
10.
11.
12. 🍋
13.
A/N Thank you❤️
14.
15. 🍋
16.
17.
A/N
18. 🍋
Update
When Y/N is ill
A/N
19. Season Finale Part 1
4K Views
20. Season Finale P2
5K views
21. Season Finale Part 3 not finished
Oneshot: 20k reads special

6.

1.9K 46 26
De Maxiie83

Tw. Self Harm mentions

Y/N's pov

I was eating my food on the large table with the others around me, they introduced themselves and I learnt their names. Mylo was sitting next to me and was trying to get closer to me... he had a weird smirk on his face that made me want to vomit.
I wasn't wearing face bandages so he could see what my eyes looked like it didn't seem to put him off...it was getting weird and uncomfortable... I was trying to get Jinx's attention by being slow on purpose, maybe she'd ask me what's wrong. I just want her to talk to me. I don't know anyone here and it's freaking me out...

"Hope you aren't allergic to any of this Y/N~" Mylo says and winks at me,
I looked away from him and it made me feel really tense, "Fuck off Mylo" Jinx says, she's noticed. Finally.
"Language." Vander shouted
My arms began shaking, I don't have anxiety but people might think I do... it's the burning on them. I forgot to take my evening pills and now they hurt like hell.
Then Mylo began talking again.
Mylo: "Soooo.. Y/N."
Y/N: "Hm?"
Mylo: "How'd you get those things across your face?"
Y/N: "doesn't matter"
Mylo: "Rude much, tryin to start a conversation"
Vi: "Your the one who's being rude now Mylo. Drop it"
I dropped my fork on my plate and I didn't pick it up, I was getting pain from my arms and they gave up on holding things... it was getting too much with all the rude shit Mylo was saying to me and my constant pain.
"Hey... you alright?" I heard Jinx say softly but I don't react, I'm too busy concentrating on the pain to reply.
Mylo then becomes a bigger dick then before and starts asking stuff again
"Why'd you drop that? You clumsy or some shit?"
I flinch at his comment and looked towards Jinx's direction but not at anyone in particular, I wanted concentrate on just anything except the pain and the stupid nonsense Mylo was saying.
I wasn't paying attention to myself and then Mylo pulled up my top layer sleeves to show my arms and they were covered in cuts and burn marks. Shit.
"Get off of me!" I shouted and pushed Mylo off of me, I barged myself off of the table and ran off to my room.
"MYLO!" Vander roared in fury, I couldn't hear his reply as I slammed the door and started sobbing. Today was shit. Being bullied, getting hugged by the bully, moving houses again then being treated like shit AGAIN.
My head was spinning and all I could think about was hurting myself. I hated my burns. I hated the way they look. The skin it disgusting and I hate it. I hate that I was a stupid kid that burnt nearly to death. I wish it killed me. Not leave me with scars or the past.
"FUCK OFF MYLO!" I heard Jinx scream but I wasn't paying attention. I just wanted to harm the skin causing me pain. I wanted it to stop but I just started cutting. Blood was dripping and I was crying... I didn't hear her but then I did.
Jinx.

"Shit no... don't... don't do that" She began to walk close to me but I didn't want to see her... she started this. Why won't she stop. I want her to stop hurting me. She had her arms out ready to hug me but,
"S-stop..." I moved my head away from her violently and move away from her
"Stop asking stupid questions..." I whisper, I heard Mylo's voice again... why... stop... please...
"Y/N... calm down..." I flinch at her words but I look at her... I realise what was happening... I looked at what I was holding
"No..Nono... not again..." I drops the scissors and started shaking, I did this in the old home. Whenever someone new came in they asked the questions. Making me remember what happened. I don't want to remember that day. That day scared me mentally as well as physically, "I'm sorry... I... I'm sorry... no..." I start sobbing loudly and Jinx went straight to my side and held me close
"Shh....." She stroked my hair softly and I just hold onto her. She made me feel safe.. but hours ago she made me feel terrified. Why... was she nice.. I like this...
"I'm sorry..." I say again and she smiles softly, I was slightly crying still and she began wiping my tears of my face, I was getting comfortable again... I leant my face into her neck and closed my eyes holding onto her
"It's okay Y/N... let it all out..." I was loosening my grip slowly as I was drifting off to sleep again... I'm so tired... I dozed off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinx's pov

Y/N has been sleeping a lot... I mean it is a lot compared to me. I was holding her still and stroking her hair softly. No one disturbed us since Y/N's breakdown and I have no intention of telling anyone what happened. She's.. special. I do like telling people shit but this is serious. I'll never tell anyone what I saw. I want her to feel safe here... who knows what happened in her old home. I sure don't.

It's now 3:32am and I'm still awake... I can't sleep. Insomnia is shit sometimes. I want to sleep but I can't. Im still stroking Y/N's hair and she slightly moved, she mumbled something...
"H...help..." she was repeating softly and was slightly moving more, she was having a nightmare. I held her tight and squeezed her shoulder to make her realise it's just a dream, she opened her eyes suddenly.
"Jinx..?" She mumbled, she was probably confused as I was still here with her.
"Hey toots.... You alright?" I softly say and she just goes into me. Her face was in my chest and she was holding me tightly, I was surprised really. Who knew that she liked being hugged?
"Please... don't hurt me again..."
I bolted up as she said that and it startled her, "Y/N... I won't do that again. I swear." I was stroking her arms as I was trying to convince her and myself that I wouldn't. I don't want to be a horrible person anymore. I really don't.
Y/N looked at me with her half closed e/c eyes and moved her hand to my cheek, she stroked it and I went into her embrace.
I felt her breath on my head and she stroked my hair.
"Im supposed to be comforting you... not the other way around!" I joke with and she laughs quietly, her laugh was adorable... I've never heard her laugh only giggle slightly...
"I like this side of you Jinx... your nice... I don't want you to change..." she says and moved her head close to mine and looks into my eyes, she smiled gently. We stayed in silence and looking at each other's eyes
"Can't sleep?" She ended the quiet, I nodded and she understood. "Wait a minute..." she moves off the bed and opens the door, "I need to have some pills, don worry~"
After a minute of silence she comes back and closes the door, "I'm good now" I smile at her remark then she goes through one of her bags to get her tablet out. Fancyyy she's got one.
"What you doin"
"Give me a sec...... try to rest"
"But I wanna know"
She goes back to the bed and pulls me down with her, the brightness of the screen is on the lowest setting and she looks back at me
"Sometimes... when I can't sleep, reading an old fairy tale eases me and let's me go to rest... maybe it could help you"
She smiled again and I raised my eyebrow
"You sure some old kids story will help me?"
She nodded and rested her head onto my shoulder. She began reading 'Beauty and The Beast'
Little did I know that it actually worked.
"The girl went into the forest to find her father..." she continued talking but my eyes felt heavy...  my head fell onto her head and I fell asleep.

Y/N's pov

Jinx fell asleep on my head and I knew my work was done. I heard her snoring slightly as her mouth was open, I put my tablet down and put my arms around her.
I fell asleep as well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's pov

The sound of moment woke me up and I had a sharp pain in my arms... probably due to what I did yesterday. I opened my eyes to see that Jinx was still asleep on me and snoring but she wrapped her legs over mine. I blushed at the position and tried to move without waking her up
"Mornin toots~" she whispers and I jump at her sudden woken self, she giggles and moves her hand to my cheek
"Thanks for readin to me earlier..."
"Anytime"
She smiles at my comment and moves up to me, "who knew that you were a child at heart" she says and she made me blush but this time it was more embarrassing then anything
"Oh... be quiet" I shoved my hand on her mouth and she licks my hand.
"EW JINX" I shout and she bursts out laughing, I pushed her off of my bed and she still laughs

Vi came rushing though as she must've heard something else? Thud for sure
"ARE YOU BOTH ALRIGHT?" She shouts but Jinx is still laughing her head off
"Jinx get off the floor- why are you on the floor??"
"I licked Y/N"
"what-"
"She put her hand on my mouth and I went lick"
"For fucks sake"
"I'm amazing"
The two sisters continue talking in my room and I just phased out suddenly, not a bad thought went through my mind. I was happy. I liked this environment. I want to stay here
"Y/N you good?" Vi asks causing me to mentally slap myself as she scared me,
"I'm good" I smile softly and she returns the face,
"Good good... breakfasts nearly ready. Both of you change your clothes k?" Jinx rolls her eyes and I nod, she leaves and laughs somewhat loudly as she closes the door.
"That was interesting" I say to Jinx and she smiles at me,
"Sure was toots, ima head to my room nowwww.... Seya in a min~" she skips out of my room and closes the door behind her, I smiled at her while she left.

I got dressed into some other clothes:

[you can choose if you don't like what I've chosen]

Once I changed, I left my room and saw Jinx leave hers... she looked... really.. cute...

Totally not having a gay panic and I just blush at her.. she notices what I'm wearing and blushes as well. Oh god. Are we gay for each other?

A/N
I'm gay for you Jinx 😍😍😍

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

141K 4.7K 31
Y/N knows everything and everyone in the undercity. For a fair price, they'll help anyone in need with their incredible engineering skills, no matte...
25.7K 1K 13
ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀ [ COVER MADE BY @preallens ] ❝ Promise me, Violet. ❞ ❝ It's Vi to you, you never call me Violet. ❞ ❝ Listen, please just promise me that you'l...
839 38 7
Ekko and Jinx grew up together. They thought all they needed was eachother's company. He promised to be there and protect her at all costs, and she p...
79.2K 2K 21
The hottest bitch Vi "You here to beat the shit out of me again?" "Y/n?" It will be based on the show arcane. ⚠️strong language, possibility of smut...