ILLIMITABLE | A JJK Fanfictio...

Od delusionalworld01

NOTHING IS RIGHT BEYOND THE LIMITS. NEITHER HATE, NOR LOVE. _________________________________________________... Viac

THE BOSS LADY
FIRST IMPRESSION
GETTING ON THE NERVE
YOU'RE NOT WHO I THOUGHT
DID YOU JUST READ MY MIND?
SECRETS
THE KISS ON THE MOLE
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
I WANT TO KNOW YOU
ONE STEP FORWARD
SNEAKING IN
CONTROL?
FAREWELL
FELL APART
THE ROOM OF NO LIGHT
CONFESSION
MAKE ME YOURS 🔞
BIRTHDAY TWIN
FEAR
THE INTRUDER 🔞
UTOPIA (1/2)
Y/N'S PAST
UTOPIA (2/2) 🔞
JEALOUSY
PSYCHOPATH - I
LET'S PLAY
PSYCHOPATH - II
SADIST
THE NEW BOSS
WORLD TOUR
Y/I
THE GAME BEGINS
CALL ME DADDY 🔞
YOU MATTER THE MOST
WHEN PAST KNOCKS ON YOUR DOOR
THE UNRESOLVED TRUTH
THE REALISATION
ONE MORE TO GO
THE FINAL DEED
NOT A PSYCHOPATH
A HINT OF SUSPICION
THE RUMOUR
BETRAYAL
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
DEEP IN THE WILD 🔞
ANIVERSARY 🔞
VICTIM CARD
IT'S NOT ME
THE PROPOSAL
FAMILY
GASLIGHTING
ALMOST
YOU CAUGHT ME

AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?

84 5 0
Od delusionalworld01

Jungkook's POV:
She left and asked me not to follow her..... I hoped she hadn't called danger upon herself....

I kindled the fire since it had gone absolutely dark, there was no electricity.. It was an abandoned castle, duh, and we were still drizzling wet.... The temperature was dropping too.... I burnt down all the mangled furnitures in the fireplace and was waiting for Y/n to return while I flame dried my clothes and body...

It had been more than an hour now and Y/n hadn't come back yet... Had something happened to her??? I put on my jacket, took out the mini torch from Y/n's bag and went out to look for her.... To my astonishment she was nowhere to be found.... I ran around the castle, getting wet all over again until a silhouette caught my eye, in the corner, sitting on a bench and weeping.... I flashed the torch light on it and thankfully it was Y/n.... She faced up towards the sky as though feeling every single raindrop, her eyes were closed, tears streaming down her face along with the droplets... But as soon as the light hit her face, her eyes ajared and met mine...

Y/n's POV:
I didn't know how long I had been sitting there and shedding tears but my eyes opened to a sudden beam of light hitting my face.... I put my hand up to provide shade and figure out the person.... It was Jungkook...

I hoped he hadn't seen me crying because if he had, he'd have hundreds of questions in his mind and I didn't wanna answer any of 'em.... Most probably not because it was raining so I could get away with it....

"Y/n........ Can you please get back in??? Enough of your alone time breathing.... You've been soaking in the rain way too long.... I beg you please..." he pleaded yet in a commanding tone...

I looked away not uttering a word....

"Look I get it, okay? I apologised to you as well... I know it doesn't ameliorate anything but please.... Can you not punish yourself instead???" he emphasized the last sentence....

"I'm not punishing myself, Jungkook.. I already am a prisoner... But now, I'm doing what I couldn't do for the past few years...." I didn't dare look at him to hide my tears... "So please.... Go back in and don't worry... I can take care of myself... Just let me be...."

Jungkook's POV:
Doing what she couldn't do in years??? Was that what she wanted to do??? Like sit outside of an abandoned and eerie castle, in complete and absolute darkness with no source of light, get drenched in the rain and cry???

Either I was misinterpreting her or she was completely crazy... She was enough to scare away phantoms as well if there were any in and around the castle.... Mr. Jones was right about her, anything in the world could be scary but Y/n was scarier.... And then I knew why...

Y/n's POV:
Jungkook didn't say anything further.... I watched the torch turning off and it was dark all over again.... He had probably walked away.... I was relieved until I sensed somebody sitting close to me... I turned my head to look but it was jet dark for me to recognise.... And the torch was turned on again...

My heart skipped a beat when Jungkook suddenly appeared in front of me.... I wasn't scared but that could intimidate any person on the planet....

He put down the torch still lighting and looked at me for a good 20 seconds.... "Aren't you afraid of the dark???" he asked in a low voice...

"I am the darkness, Jungkook..." I answered with a smile....

"But I see a light within your dark walls, Y/n...." he affirmed....

"Jungkook..... There's no light in me...." I opposed calmly.....

"And why is that???" he interrogated......

"That's non of your damn concern..... Now leave before you fall sick...." I replied......

"I'm not leaving until you come with me..." he insisted.....

"Why are you so stubborn??? Not everything goes the way you want...." I said.....

"And the same goes for you, Miss Y/n...." he said getting up on his feet and pulling me towards him......

When I tried standing, I immediately tumbled onto the ground... My legs felt numb.... It was due to the continuous sitting in a fixed position and that too in the rain....

Jungkook immediately reached down for me.... "Gwaenchanhaa????" he asked....

"My legs have gone numb.... I can't feel them.... I don't think I can stand let alone walk...." I held my legs together ......

Jungkook sighed looking at the ground and mumbled, "I have no other choice...." And with that he lifted me in his arms..... I tried to wriggle myself out when he looked into my eyes up close, "It's pointless to even try, Y/n.... You can never get out of these arms unless I want you to...."

His words were simple and yet I thought he meant something way personal... I didn't know what to say or argue about, I gave in....

He began walking towards the castle.... The little flashlight was irradiating his face vaguely, but vivid enough for me to see his features up close.... I hated to admit it but he was.....ummmmm......... he's ...... well......

Gorgeous.....

There I said it...... But no way was I gonna confess this to him.......... He wouldn't let me live peacefully even for a single minute of the day........

He brought me in and put me down near the fireplace and went away to get more furnitures to burn....

It was warm and comforting..... The room was dark yet illuminated by the lit fire.... It wasn't bright but clear enough to look around...

I felt better.... I wanted to take off my jacket and let it dry, unfortunately the wet leather was glued to my skin and I couldn't move them off of my body..... Outta nowhere I felt two hands on either sides of my shoulder trying to gently take it off.... And to my surprise, it came off easily like it wanted to be taken off by HIM.......

I turned around to see Jungkook...................................

'shirtless'.....

My eyes trailed down from his eyes, to his brow piercing, his cute nose, lip ring, his chiselled jawline, buffed chest and finally resting onto his abs...

Water dripping from his body... No wonder girls swooned over him...... He sure was irresistible......

"I'm sexy, ain't I???" he beamed...

To which I rolled my eyes.... "I feel like puking.... Why do you have to flex your muscles now and run around half naked??? I don't feel comfortable..." I said in an annoyed tone.....

"How am I supposed to be in this wet shirt all night??? I had already dried up until I had to go back again and drench myself to look for you.... Instead of being thankful you're complaining about my perfect body!!!"

I scoffed, "Okay first of all..... Perfect body???? You're delusional, my dear..... Second, I didn't ask you to come find me because I made it super clear not to follow me, you came all by yourself... So thankful to YOU???? In your dreams, honey.... And last but certainly not the least, don't you forget YOU'RE the reason we're here in this dreadful situation in the first place...."

I was expecting him to counter attack but instead he was grinning sinisterly.... His reaction confused me..... "Are you alright, Jungkook..." I asked......

He kept looking at me and mumbled,"My dear???? Honey????"

That's when I realised what he was referring to...... Ohhh My God!!!.. I struck my forehead and ran my hands through my hair.....

"Are you for real right now??? Is that all you heard in my whole fucking sentence???"

His smile grew even wider....

"And I'm the crazy one here!!! Wowwww....." I sighed.....

After almost half an hour, Jungkook sat down near the fireplace just inches away from me... He then turned towards me and went.....................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES , Y/N......"

______________________

To be continued............

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

106K 4.6K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
200K 8.2K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
84.6K 4.6K 62
"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the situation, began...
132K 3.9K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...