#DREAMDAY: A (Mostly) TWICE B...

By jolofjester

Mostly TWICE x M Reader sm*t. (Almost) anything goes. Top ranks: #1 in misamo More

Introduction
The Bet (Part 1): Just Practice [Sana x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 2): The Blind Date [Jihyo x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 3): More-Than-Friendly Competition [Mina x Chaeyoung x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 4): Backdoor Access [Nayeon x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 5): Moist Wet Waves [Tzuyu x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 6): Rising Action to Climax [Jeongyeon x Momo x Dahyun x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 7): A Heart-Shaped Arrow [Sana x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 1: Nayeon) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 2: Momo) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 3: Jihyo) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 5: Chaeyoung) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 6: Jeongyeon) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 7: Sana) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 8: Mina) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 9: Tzuyu) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet: Retrospective
[Nayeon x M Reader] Happy New Year
[Jeongyeon x M Reader] EAT SPIT!
[Jihyo x M Reader] Closer
[Mina x M Reader] A Precarious Predicament
[Dahyun x M Reader] Freaks (Part 1)
[Dahyun x M Reader] Freaks (Part 2)
[Chaeyoung x M Reader] Bite Me
[Tzuyu x M Reader] Ice Cream
[Momo x Mina x M Reader] Beach Day
[Yuqi x M Reader] The Queen Card

The Bet FINALE (Pt. 4: Dahyun) [TWICE x M Reader]

1.9K 42 0
By jolofjester

TWICE v Y/N

5 - 4

The Second Bet Rules:

1. Y/N is expected to provide a total of nine loads. Failure to do so by the end of the evening will result in an automatic loss. Each load is worth a point, meaning Y/N is guaranteed nine points provided he doesn't lose the overall challenge.

2. Each member may choose the location where they wish to receive the load. Specificity is encouraged, and explication is allowed provided all members are present to hear it.

3. First contact must be made in a situation pertaining to the chosen location.

4. The members will receive one point for making Y/N cum in under ten minutes, and two points from making Y/N cum in under two minutes. The timer will begin once the specified intimate contact is initiated.

5. For each time another member orgasms, Y/N receives an additional point alongside thirty uninterrupted seconds to pleasure the next member in the rotation. This rule applies outside of a member's interaction with Y/N.

6. Both Y/N and the selected member are allowed to participate in external acts (e.g. kissing, groping, heavy petting, pulling of hair).

7. The team with the greatest amount of points at the end wins bragging rights.

But when karaoke was over and the girls had reassembled around the couch, the wheel started spinning. And it landed on Dahyun.

Dahyun approached me with a cheshire grin on her face.

"Oppa," she said. "I have a special request."

"You act like being cute is going to break me," I said drily.

"Is it?" Dahyun asked, inching closer. "Maybe if I try hard enough."

She traced her fingers down the side of my cheek. Her black nails had been speckled with white and coated with a finish that made them look like tiny pools of outer space.

"I'm sure I can get a reaction out of you," she said.

"This is definitely more sexy than cute," I said.

Dahyun stepped back. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all."

Dahyun had fashioned bows onto the straps of her lacy white bottoms. She pulled her panties off sultrily, taking advantage of the way my eyes raked up and down her body.

"You haven't told me where," I said.

"Kind of like Momo," said Dahyun.

"Against your lips?"

"A different pair of lips."

"Your vagina?" Nayeon asked loudly.

Dahyun glared at her. "Mood-killer."

"What?" Nayeon demanded. "We're supposed to be having fun."

"We are having fun," I said. "I think. I mean, I'm having fun."

"You're about to be having more fun," said Dahyun, snapping off her bra. I felt the sudden urge to look for a bottle of champagne.

Jeongyeon was thinking along the same lines. "We don't have any champagne," she said.

"Just pull up the video Y/N took," Momo suggested. "Put it on the TV."

"Absolutely not!" said Jeongyeon.

Dahyun backed me up to the couch. With each step, she enunciated her words. "I am going to suck you dry of every point you have."

"You can try," I said.

"Let's hold on with the trash talk," said Sana. "There's potential for you to cum here, Dahyun."

"I won't," Dahyun replied.

"And what?" Jihyo questioned. "We're supposed to trust you?"

"Do you not trust me?" Dahyun scoffed. "Come on, girls. Have more faith."

"Show us the results," said Nayeon.

"Okay, let's relax," said Mina. "Are we competing against each other or against Y/N?"

"Both!" said Dahyun and Nayeon simultaneously.

"Don't forget, I'm winning," said Jihyo.

"Can we get going, please?" Chaeyoung asked. "I want my turn."

"Uh, Y/N has to take off his pants," said Tzuyu.

"Get your cock out!" Nayeon yelled.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung both broke out laughing, but Nayeon wasn't done. In fact, she had started chanting it. Nayeon was shaking Jihyo's arm vigorously, until Jihyo eventually gave up and joined her. The chant spread to the other members, and soon I was taking my pants off to the tune of "get your cock out."

When I finally did, Nayeon cheered so loudly that I was sure they'd soon get a noise complaint.

"Somebody's excited," said Jeongyeon to Nayeon.

"Somebody had three shots of vodka in the bathroom," said Nayeon, still grinning.

"Bathroom vodka?" Momo pouted. "Why wasn't I invited?"

Dahyun stepped towards me again, this time closing the distance and kissing me. Our embrace ended with the two of us on the carpet, breathing heavily. Dahyun pulled her tongue out of my mouth and looked at Jihyo. "Timer ready?" she asked.

"Been ready," said Jihyo.

Dahyun turned her full attention back to me. She took hold on my member and, taking a deep breath, guided it into her center.

Dahyun was opting for a different strategy. She slid down slowly onto my cock, so I could see each inch of it enter her. When I was fully inside her, Dahyun leaned forward and kissed me again. She moved her hips in tiny circles, squishing her inner walls against my member.

"I see what you're trying to do," I said into their kiss.

"Is it working?" Dahyun questioned.

I didn't answer her question. Instead, I wrapped my arms around Dahyun and sat up.

Dahyun smiled. "Having... trouble already?" she asked between breaths, still grinding into his lap.

"Not at all," I said.

I grabbed hold of Dahyun's waist and flipped the two of us over. Dahyun hit the carpet with a yelp. She didn't have any time to get comfortable—I flipped her over again, so she was on all fours. I set sights on my target and rammed my cock home.

Dahyun let out a noise somewhere between a gasp and a moan. I tightened my grip on her waist and pounded her into the carpet. I was feeling good after pregaming this position with Nayeon. Unlike before, however, Dahyun's ass was readily available for stimulation.

I slipped two fingers between our connection and found Dahyun's clit. Dahyun shivered as I toyed with her love button until my fingers were satisfactorily lubricated. I took one of those fingers and shoved it into her ass up to the second knuckle.

Dahyun arched her back, pushing her bum further into my groin. "Fuck!" she moaned. "Harder, Y/N!"

"Harder?" I grunted. "You think that's a good idea for you?"

"I'm not that—ah!—easy," said Dahyun, her words broken by my thrusts.

I heeded her command and went harder, so hard that my knees actually started to burn against the carpet. I was properly fingering Dahyun's asshole, now, and the moans of pleasure I elicited every time I wiggled a fingertip deep inside her backdoor encouraged me to move my hands faster, too.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. It was Chaeyoung, kneeling down next to me. "You can do better than that," she said.

"Is this against the rules?" I questioned.

"Fuck the rules," said Chaeyoung, kissing me.

"Is it against the rules?" Tzuyu asked, looking to Sana.

"No," said Sana simply.

Dahyun was doing her best to talk. "Chaeyoung, I swear—AH!—I swear, if you cum out of turn—OOH!—if you cum out of turn, I'll kill—MM!—I'll kill you!"

Chaeyoung pulled away from the kiss. "Bitch, worry about yourself! You think I'm going to cum from a kiss?"

"Maybe I'm a really good kisser," I said, having had turned my attention to Chaeyoung's neck.

"You are," said Chaeyoung, "but that's not the point."

"Time!" said Dahyun, looking up at Sana through half-lidded eyes.

"Two minutes," said Sana.

"Haha!" I peeled my lips from Chaeyoung's neck to look at Dahyun. "No extra point for you!"

"Mm!" Dahyun was frustrated but also aroused. She dragged herself away from my cock and pushed Chaeyoung away. "This is your fault!"

"Not my problem if you think that," said Chaeyoung, getting up. "Let's go, you're wasting time."

Dahyun pushed me back down onto the carpet. She mounted my waist again. "You will cum," she said, sinking back down onto my cock.

"What about you?" I asked, thumbing her nipples.

Dahyun didn't answer. She leaned forward and grabbed my shoulders. Then, as if she had prepared to show off, she arched her back, so much so that her butt seemed to move of its own accord against my groin.

I grabbed her hips. "Fuck!" I hissed. "When the fuck did you learn that?"

"Irrelevant," Dahyun mumbled. It looked like this position was having an effect on her, too.

I managed to move one of my hands to her clit. I could feel Dahyun's insides throbbing, like she was on the edge of release. I started kissing and sucking down her neck. Dahyun had a spot on her neck, somewhere above her collarbone. If I could just find it...

My lips hollowed against a place that caused Dahyun's pussy to drop sharply down onto his member. I simultaneously sucked it and rubbed her clit. The combination was enough to push Dahyun to release. She pursed her lips, trying her best to hide it from the others, but to no avail.

"Shit!" she said. "Oh, fuck! Y/N!"

Her contracting walls brought me to the end of my fuse. Some part of my mind remembered that Dahyun had wanted me to come on her pussy, not inside. I slammed Dahyun down into the carpet. I pressed the tip of my dick in between Dahyun's outer labia lips. I pumped my hand along my shaft erratically, until the cum bubbled to the surface.

My semen was almost the same color as Dahyun's pale skin. It dripped down Dahyun's pussy like syrup. Some of it pooled onto Dahyun's belly. The rest of it trailed down past her pussy to her asshole, still quivering from the treatment I had given it before.

Dahyun had shut her eyes tight and covered her face with her hands. "Time?" she asked meekly.

"Two minutes and fifty seconds," Sana muttered darkly.

"I told you to focus on yourself!" said Chaeyoung angrily.

"Why in the world did you pull that move out of your bag if you knew it would make you cum?" Nayeon demanded.

"I didn't know it was going to make me cum!" Dahyun wailed. "It was the other stuff, too!"

"Don't disrespect me," I said, pulling myself away from Dahyun. "I'm a worthy opponent."

"Look, Dahyun, we're not mad," said Jihyo.

"I'm mad!" said Nayeon.

"Hey!" Jihyo glared at her. "You came, too! That, too, in a fraction of the time!"

Nayeon stopped talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 772 15
"Just tell me if you wanna marry me and lets get it over with."
180K 5.4K 111
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...
29.1K 971 27
Lost memories. Do they ever return? Highest rank:πŸ…πŸ… 17# in malereader 20# gxb Son Chaeyoung X Male Reader Β© Pingoopot
324K 11.6K 74
Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open]