LOVESICK MONSTER (Villain Bak...

By AlbinoWolfChan

The hero society fell.. you recently woke up from your coma only to find your once called home, now destroyed... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Your Quirk
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Your New Costume!
Official Oneshot book out!
Collaboration Announcement!

10.

1.8K 76 33
By AlbinoWolfChan

"We're nowhere close! We've got to get to that tower now!" Shinso shouts while shooting at a Nomu with a pistol.

"You don't think I know that!?" Jiro shoots on the chest, "The area here should be clear from anymore of these things from showing up! I don't know why so much are coming here now!"

"Maybe he knows!" Mina swings her spiked bat against one before another grabs her from behind and she elbows it on the nose before getting dropped and swinging its against head. She grunts with each hit she makes on the Nomu before completely bashing its head flat. She then pants out, "We can't keep fighting them off forever! We need to preserve our energy to use our quirks when we get to the tower! What if this is all a part of Deku's plan!?"

"Then we would've been dead a while ago! Cover your ears and hold on!" Jiro shouts in response while injecting her earjacks onto the ground and causing an earthquake to kill the Nomus in front of her. She screams in pain as she uses everything that shes got to destory them. They all screeched in pain as their heads exploded.

Everyone else screamed and covered their ears while trying to maintain balance, and avoiding the cracked grounds. Unfortunately, the sound waves were too strong and they were all thrown back.

"Jiro!"

"Stop! You've got them all!"

"Please!"

Jiro screams out in pain before she finally stops once her ears bled out and she heavily pants while falling onto the ground.

Everyone groans and tries to sit up.

"Jiro..?" Mina heavily pants while holding onto one side of her ear while it was bleeding a little.

Shinso grunts and tries to sit up before realizing that he had been penatrated on his shoulder by an iron pole coming from a boulder of concrete. He instantly hissed in pain. Slowly, reached his hand up and traced his fingers on his wound and saw the blood on him, "Shit." He moves his head around and sees Jiro's body lying on the ground, "Jiro? Jiro!"

She doesn't respond. She was out cold.

"Jiro!" Mina struggles to stand up and hops on one leg to try and be by her side. She falls onto her knees and holds Jiro up to her while gently shaking her, "Jiro? Jiro! Hey. Wake up!"

Nothing. Her eyes were closed and her jaw was slightly hanging down. It almost looks like she was sleeping.

"Jiro.. Jiro.." Mina's eyes watered as she pulls her up closer to her as she hugs her and sniffled before softly crying. She begs to her lifeless body, "No.. No.. Please.. No.. Please, Jiro.." She softly strokes her hair, "Don't do this to me. You're not gone yet.. You're not gone.. You're not gone.. You're only knocked out.. You'll be awake again soon, and then.. we'll all go to the tower.. and save our friends. And bring them back home.."

Shinso watched her as she sobs onto her lifeless friend. His eyes was filled with complete shock.

How could the mission go so wrong when everything was carefully planned out? They had everything to be prepared and their supplies weren't the problem when they first set foot in his territory.

But then again.. this is Izuku Midoriya that they're talking about. Smart. Strong. And dangerous. All three of these combinations make this man the most brutal villain in the world. After this city was abandoned and no military came here for help, he knew that there was no hope. Shinso had tried to radio for someone outside the city for months. It dawned at him when he could've evacuated with everyone else and possibly live a more calm and decent life. So why did he stay? Why stay in a city that was already long gone? What was the point?

"Ugh.." Uraraka opens her eyes and sits up while rubbing her head, "Is it over..?"

Shinso quickly turns his head to her, "Uraraka."

She stands up and groans a little. She looks around with her eyes still adjusting, "Where's Jiro?"

Mina's sobs got her attention.

Her eyes widens, "Mina!" She runs over to her and sees her holding onto Jiro's body, "Jiro.."

"She didn't need to do that.." Mina's voice cracked while dropping tears from her face, "We could've done something else.. A different plan.. Where she'll still be okay."

Uraraka was stunned. But soon her expression turned blank as her eyes dulled before holding a gun out on her.

The sound of a gun click, Mina shoot her head up to the person holding it. She was stunned and looked at her friend with fear, "Ochako.. Wh-What are you doing..?"

"It's nothing personal, Mina." She stays before shooting a tranquilizer dart on her collarbone.

She grunts and gasped as she looks at the dart before fainting.

Shinso was in mortified as he watched Mina collapsed on her back while she still held Jiro close to her. He immediately tries to remove himself from the iron pole, but lets out a loud and painful grunt.

Uraraka's ears perks up as she slowly turns her to him with an empty look in her eyes, "Oh.. I almost forgot.." She then approached to him.

He gasps and then narrowed his eyes at her, "What the hell are you doing!? Why did you shoot her!? She's on our side!"

She doesn't say anything as she stops and stood in front of him.

"So what? You're going to shoot me?" He softly hissed in pain, "If you're going to kill us, then why not do it here and get it over with? That is unless you've got connections with Midoriya this entire time and you've been using us the whole time you were with us."

She points the gun at him and smiles.

He sighs and leans his head back against the concrete, "Well.. at least I tried to use my quirk."

She gently nods her head before shooting.

Time skip

You sat there and gasped as you let out a painful cry of pain.

FUCK!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" You screamed and heavily panted, "Shit..! Shit..! Shit! Shit! Fuck! Shit..! Dammit! Fuck!"

THAT ASSHOLE!

"Fuck..!" You tried taking deep breaths to manage the pain, but it wasn't really too helpful. You tossed your head back and felt the tears coming out of your eyes and letting drip down against your face.

What the fuck!? He didn't have to do that!

You didn't know how long he left that knife in your thigh. With the pain, it felt like agony to you. But not as worse than his electrical experiment he put you through. Now that hurt. But this.. this is just a cruel reminder that there are some fights that you can't win.

The sound of thumping was heard along with a loud thud. Some voices of two people were heard.

It wasn't that you couldn't hear them. It's more or less the fact that it's hard to listen when the overwhelming adrenaline you have is coursing through your veins. Much of your energy is being lost. And it'll take much more time to restore it all. After all, you were still worn out from everything that's happened.

And as for Momo.. after her seizure, she closes her eyes once more and has not made a sound soon after. Her body was in terrible pain and as to the quick response from serum injected inside her, she completely shuts down.

You started to have another breakdown and sobbed to yourself as the doors were pushed wide open.

Three wheelchairs were being pushed inside by three large hybrid Nomus. Two people followed after them last before the doors closed behind them.

"We're back~!" Midoriya's voice echoed.

Speak of the Devil..

You heavily pant and sniffled as you tried to move your head to see him, but the iron bed made look like you were laying straight on your back.

"Aw.. Did I left the knife in you for too long? Here, let me get that for you.." He says as he quickly walks over to you and reached his hand out for the knife. He grabs the handle tightly as he pulls the blade up out of your thigh while the sound of your skin softly sloushing made you feel numb.

You nearly choked on the air as the a new painful sensation emerged soon after the blade is out of contact from your skin. The soft air blowing onto your new wound made it sting like crazy and put you on a different level of agony.

"We'll get that bandaged up for you in a little bit. But first, we have some guests for you!" He pushed the button to adjust your iron bed and made you lay out, back in a standing position from once you previously were in, "I knew how difficult it was for you to be alone while your friend was asleep, but I managed to catch a few more of our classmates to keep you company!"

You heavily panted and then gasped soon after your eyes were filled with shock and terror.

Mina. She was out cold and asleep from her dry tears. Her hands and feet were secured in iron boxes just like you in order to prevent her from using her quirk. She had an iron muzzle that was tight and secure around her jaw and chained onto the back part of the chair. This was to keep her from moving her head too much.

Shinso. His shoulder was wrapped in a bandage, he mustve been penatrated by something to cause that much bleeding. He too had an iron muzzle on him, but his hands and feet weren't in iron boxes. Instead, they were tied regularly with a leather-like belt with spikes poking out from them. But the one thing you noticed was an odd piece of plastic sticking out from his throat. It was to prevent him from being able to speak. A new way to not try and use his quirk to take control of Midoriya's mind in order to try and escape. It was horrific.

Iida. His glasses was missing one of the lens. A black eye was shown along with a bruise on his cheek. He did not go down without a fight and the evidence was much more clearer after seeing his right leg missing. Now that is completely a savage thing to do. It prevents him from being able to run ever again. It looked like it was completely torn out by one of those hybrids and he probably fainted after that. His other leg seemed broken, and his engine pumps were cracked. The match he must've had was probably him being outnumbered. But what made a fast guy like him slow down?

"Guys!" You shouted and struggled in your restraints, "No.. No.. No, no, no, no, please! No! You can't do this to them!"

"Oh, don't worry. They're still breathing, if it makes you feel any better." He says while walking by each person, "Two of them were easy to catch and were very cooperative when they were brought over here." He stops in front of Iida, "But as for him.. not so much. Although, I do admire the amount of will and strength he had to protect the others. But as bad luck would have it, it wasn't enough."

Others?

You looked at Midoriya with a tired and yet puzzled look, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't you see? They were trying to rescue you!" He begins to laugh, "They thought that they could really do it if they were given the right situation to handle! But it just made them look more and more pathetic! Hahaha hahaha!"

"Let them go, Midoriya! This has nothing to do with them!" You shouted again, "Just use me instead of them! I don't want to see anymore lives taken!"

"Weren't we clear that I only needed to spare your best friend?" He says while chuckling, "You even said so yourself. That everything that I need you for, you'll do so willingly in exchange to keep your best friend alive. No excuses. Do you remember that?"

"This is different! I didn't think that they would try to come here by themselves!" You retorted.

His smile instantly disappeared, "Then you're a bigger idiot than I thought. As heroes, they're willing to do anything to keep everyone else safe including their comrades. Some do, some don't. But you still weren't smart enough to predict that your friends were willing to try and save you two? Pitiful. You don't deserve to have the hero name that you claimed yourself to be when you first invented it, Red Cosmic. You've failed your legacy. Your family. Your friends. And you even managed to fail our Sensei. He's probably disappointed in you right now."

You stared at him with the most hateful eyes as you tell him, "Don't.. Don't you dare mention him. If he's disappointed in anyone.. it's you. You're the reason the hero name has fallen."

"Which makes it more sad that someone as young as me managed to destory a whole city while they had an army of heroes." He says before signaling one of the hybrids and gesture his head towards you, "I'm not saying that it isn't my fault for what happened. I can easily share the blame just as you can. Even though you'll never admit it."

"It isn't." You grit your teeth before feeling a little faint.

"You're losing a lot of blood." He said.

A large hybrid Nomu with sharp horns on its head and limbs approach you while staring into your eyes. It's opened jaw revealing its sharp teeth made you feel nervous.

You tried to pull away with wherever direction it was going for before it grabbed your thigh.

The monster sticked out its tongue and proceeded to lick over the wound a few times while a massive amount of drool was dripping from it. You can hear it lightly groan as it was licking off all the blood before it stops and pulled back away from you.

You were weirded out with whatever this thing was doing and noticed that your wound began to close. You were in shock that a hybrid's saliva carried a fast regenerative chemical in its DNA.

"Fascinating isn't it? A horrifying creature that weighs ten tons was able to fully heal a knife would in less than ten seconds. This one is a part of my medical team thanks to the help I've gotten from someone." Midoriya proudly spoke.

You were again confused once more before the person from the shadows revealed herself.

Uraraka..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 4 4
┊͙✧˖*°࿐ A villain dying from the corruption of the world they followed. You were a villain, killed by All For One for his goal. Ironically, you were...
113K 2.9K 29
Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless boy has a dream to become a hero, this dream is crushed by his idol, All might. Just as he was about to end his life, som...
1.5K 35 12
This Society is Corrupt Villain's are not born evil they're what Society made them Most Hero's are fake just working for the money and the fame how w...
323K 4.1K 21
I do not own the characters in this story! Izuku and his class get pulled into a worm hole. And the only way to get home is to see all of Izuku's uni...